Introduce yourself
Hello- I'm a long time Rooshv and recent STW forum lurker. This is my first time registering an account on either. I'm looking forward to contributing here rather than just consuming.

I'm in my late-twenties, currently live in the Bay Area, California, USA and work in the industrial sector. I live with my girlfriend of two-years and i'm generally happy and satisfied with this relationship. She is very sweet, attractive, has a high sex drive, submissive, feminine, kind, loyal, supportive of my demanding career, has a good job of her own, great cook, does my laundry, cleans the house, and we get along very well. She has all of the qualities i'd want in a committed, long-term relationship.

This relationship has enabled me to focus on my career, which has been very fruitful for me in an unexpected way. I stumbled into a blue-collar trade in 2015 and have enjoyed great personal and financial reward from it. The work is very challenging physically and mentally, but it truly inspires and fills me with pride. The only caveat is that I have to work like a dog.

I had a fair amount of sex in my early-mid twenties having been with 60 different woman when I was between age 18-26. Despite the commentary on the Rooshv forum about Boston not being a great city for hooking up, I had great success there. I would largely attribute that success to being an early reader of Good Looking Loser. That guys knowledge was/is legit. I kept good record of all of my hook-ups in a google drive file over those years and I now enjoy reading through and reminiscing about that period of my life when I prioritized getting new pussy and juggling fuck buddies.

I've travelled extensively all over the US, been to Mexico a few times, but don't have any other international travel experience. I'm getting the itch to jump back in the game and begin a period of long-term slow-travel around the world. I've built up a large sum of cash that could keep me going for many years without working. I would eventually like to apply my trade skills internationally and keep the money coming in, but that would be after a few months/years of relaxing/gaming/pure hedonistic pleasure.

The countries I'm most keen to live in /explore are Guatemala, Nicaragua, Colombia, Brazil, Nigeria, Kenya, Hungary, Serbia, Romania, Albania, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Philippines. All of which have been discussed at great lengths in the various manospere forums. I'm about ready to experience these parts of the world for myself instead of merely second hand.

I have various commitments that will keep me where I'm at for the next year, but at or around July 1, 2020 I fully intend to quit my job, leave my girlfriend, and move abroad indefinitely.
Blackfriar from RVF. I met a couple forum members in real life on Roosh's website. Located in the midwest. Was debt free about 2 years ago. Then decided to buy a car, get a motorcycle and rack up credit card debt. Gotta pay those off. Am considering taking a year off and living in the Baltics. Then come back to America and start over. Always wanted to live in Europe. I am 40 now. Not getting any younger. Had the same job almost 20 years. Wanna try new shit. Good luck to every one on here.
Kuy Agüero from old RVF. Live in Peru. Native spanish and fairly good english. Active daygamer in early thirties with good experience in the streets of cities like Lima, Medellin and Rio de Janeiro. This spring I made my first long trip to central Europe where I also met some cool forum members. I loved it and learned a lot. I plan to go back and go further east. My goal is to spend more time abroad progressively. Happy to give advice on cities for DG.
I'm in my late 20s, from Italy. I speak 5 languages.

Living in a touristic city, I can do flag hunting here. I've been reading other blogs aswell.
Bienvenuto from RVF,

Met up with a couple of guys in Bangkok two nights ago.

Trying to leave the intellectual arguments to RVF and, since that forum changed, engage in game reports/strategy here.
Hey Guys,

Signed up for a place where I can hold myself accountable for developing my game and hopefully provide some value in return.

I would love to meet fellow forum members when possible as well.

The emphasis the forum places on personal development aside from game is valuable and will be worthwhile to participate in.

Currently I'm travelling Asia and posting up in Bangkok for a month or two.
Welcome!
When travelling I've used Roosh's quite a lot for info. Posted too. Not too keen on letting peeps know who I'm there as it turned out to be to easy for people who know me in real life, to figure out who I am. If you'd like to know, feel free to pm me.
I travel for approx 4 months a year and know latam very well. Last few years I've been to east Africa more. And I'll prob be back in Africa as it really seems to be one of the last cool places in the world that's not over run with tourist.
Sup everyone. Came ever after following Dash's story from elsewhere. Looking forward to reading/contributing here.
Hello Swoopers:

I only recently discovered this forum after it was mentioned on another forum some months ago.  It is right up my alley in terms of quality of content and competent moderation so I was happy to come aboard.

I consider South Florida my American home base for the cold winter months, but most of my time is spent traveling throughout my favorite regions of the world.  I am at roughly 75 countries and counting.  

I am in my early 50's and no longer need to be employed so I travel to the most interesting countries and enjoy the people, the foods and the experiences.

Some things that describe me are:

-Lifestyle minimalist
-Digital Nomad (Swing trading primarily)
-Devotee of Passive Income Investing
-Red Pill, MGTOW who actively dates women
-International Travel Expert (VIP Travel Enthusiast)
-In My 8th Month of Testosterone Replacement Therapy

My professional background also involved extensive international living and travel so I now feel like a tourist when I return to the USA.  One positive thing I have been noticing the last few years is the reckless abandon the Generation Z girls have in terms of meeting and associating with older men of means.  This is in direct contrast to decades earlier when ageism among girls was the rule of the day.  

I spent decades planning to live this lifestyle and I hope I can persuade others to consider planning for it.  This forum goes a long way towards that end and I can pick up troves of insight from other Swoopers along the way.
Favorite Countries:  Finland, Latvia, Ukraine, Serbia, Montenegro, Georgia, Japan, Argentina.

Countries For Future Travel:  Norway, Sweden, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bosnia, Macedonia, Moldova, Uzbekistan.
Came from RooshV Smile
Hey guys, I'm Graft, was a big poster on RVF but that forum seems to be dying a rather quick death. I have a good job in the States but I love to travel, I'm considering a full time move abroad in a few years to settle down and get married. Looking forward to some good travel guides on here.
Hola Parceros,

Light poster but frequent reader of travel, red pill and game-related content. Thanks to stumbling on to the original Roissy material around 2008, I've been consuming manosphere material ever since. RVF inspired me to commence the pleasures of traveling to more male-friendly countries after getting small tastes of the appeal of foreign-bred women while living in the United States. I spend about one week a month on average in Medellin with the goal of establishing long term roots there.

I'm in the same age range as Contrarian Expatriate above. Washington, D.C.-based for now.
Hello! I am Obermarschall and come ... oh wonder oh wonder from RooshV. While I have not really contributed useful things and actually wished to do so on RooshV, i think that this forum will be the better place. I am interested in daygaming, Bitcoin, writing, alternate history, businesses, politics, languages, travelling etc.

I hope I can make good and useful posts here. Peace.
I'm here from Roosh. I'm on the cusp of a life transition and plan to get into the travel lifestyle next year.
Names Laowhy86, no relation to the YouTuber, just thought I'd cop his name. Another casualty of the great DooshV Exodus.

While I'm not a game noobie, I'm still a youngling and looking to work my way up. Currently living in a tier 2.5 in China, so if any of you roll my way maybe we can share a pijiu. Looking forward to being more active here than I was over there, and hoping to glean some useful info for my time in the great people's republic while hopefully giving back just as much.
Hey guys, nerd going bad boy. Coming from the goddamn RVF.
(10-09-2019, 11:27 AM)laowhy86 Wrote: Names Laowhy86, no relation to the YouTuber, just thought I'd cop his name. Another casualty of the great DooshV Exodus.

While I'm not a game noobie, I'm still a youngling and looking to work my way up. Currently living in a tier 2.5 in China, so if any of you roll my way maybe we can share a pijiu. Looking forward to being more active here than I was over there, and hoping to glean some useful info for my time in the great people's republic while hopefully giving back just as much.

Which city?
Little suburb called JinHua, located just a bit South of Hangzhou.
Welcome new NOOBS!