The Thailand Thread
it's in dollar value, right? which is definitely not really impressive if we consider that BTC has 6x it value over the last 6 months...
compare it to stocks - sure sexy thing
(12-30-2017, 08:15 AM)guys Wrote: lol an online affiliate marketing and crypto conference at the same time.... good lord the level of BS'ing that had to be going on at both of those.....

Haha so true. Whoever got in early on crypto made a buck.. now everybody wants in, they're going to lose both on crypto and on courses ala "how to profit from the next wave of crypto" and on "how to find the undervalued crypto that are about to explode!" .... sold by internet marketers who never invested a dime in crypto, but made a ton in the past providing courses on "how to make millions in stocks", "how to skyrocket your website with seo", "how to pickup the hottest girls ever" and so on and so forth.
it is so easy to know if someone is BS just by the fact that they have strong opinions on crypto and act like they know how this will play out.... its a brand new thing and nobody on the planet can predict it

the more i try to learn about crypto, stocks, or SEO the more i realize that either A) nobody has a clue or B) the people who do know are never sharing it with others
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
I will be in Thailand starting tomorrow for 10 days with two nights in Bangkok( the first and the last) but might be difficult to go out.

Will see, I will post it here if I have some time.
(12-30-2017, 04:04 PM)guys Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 10:17 AM)262 Wrote: Money is a priority over women (gotta eat food first to eat pussy).

But to say money will take care of women is to ignore the many stories of rich guys being taken to the cleaners by women.

Another way to think about it: money alone doesn't turn you into an decent athlete or a musician, so why would it alone turn you into a decent player?

You gotta practice. You gotta get guidance.

not exactly an apples to apples situation

money is one of the major draws for women whether it is for security or shopping either way it is one of the more important factors for getting laid consistently

sure, combining money and game will help open up even more doors, but if you can only choose one then money is by far the most important

here is a more apt comparison:

an average looking broke dude with above average game is still gonna have a hard time getting laid if he cant pay for dates, buy gifts, wear nice clothes etc

an average looking dude with no game but an above average spending power can still find hookers, gold diggers, or woman who just wants a stable man that can provide for her

To anyone reading this,

Get money first. It's much easier to "learn game" than it is to make money
New Post:

Daygame in Korea

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)
Hey guys,
I am going to be traveling to Bangkok and Saigon next month. I will be in Bangkok for 5 days then Saigon for 4. I have been to both cities before and have had a lot of fun in both cities.
I would like to tell you my MO and I would be curious as to what you guys think I can/should do to change things up or any recommendation you might have. I like taking good advice I find helpful.
I am meeting some friends from different parts of Asia and there will be 3 of us for the Bangkok part then 2 of us for Saigon.
One friend I am meeting was in Bangkok 3 months ago. He told me he had bought memberships at a couple of G clubs. As a result he has 5 bottles at the Pimp and 4 bottles at another one I can’t remember the name of.
We typically start off at the G club for a few hours then wait till a few of the girls ask us to bring them to Onyx or another club. Historically, that has been our cue to mean- “You take us out dancing at a club after work and then we will go back to your hotel with you.”
Results have been excellent of bringing girls back to the hotel after they asked us to bring them to the clubs.
I don’t mind paying for the bottles and drinks at the club and compared to New York prices, it’s a fraction of what I would spend here.
I’m not really into tinder or pipelining girls, trying to set up dates ahead of time.
Ideally if I can get the same result, I would like to skip the G-club and go straight to the clubs and work them and try and bring them back with me.
What current clubs do you think has the hottest girls?

thanks
Hands down best looking girls are in demo in Ekkemai. Onyx in rca. Ratchada soi 4 clubs. Bring your best game.
Thanks. Onyx was on the list but will also make a stop at Demo.
Do you think the skybar's are worth going to?
Rephrase- are there a lot of hot girls/women at the skybar's? If so, which ones would you recommend? Vertigo? Lebua? Cru?
What clubs are you referring to on Ratchada soi 4?
I wouldn't rule out Levels. I saw some attractive girls there. (might be semipros though)
Please don't go to Levels, if pickup girls is your goal, it's a nice club but 75% are (semi)pro's. Also attractiveness of girls is below 8. Whereas in my mentioned places most girls are 8+
Those skybars are ok to cross your bucket list but for picking up girls, nah, ROI is so low, they mostly with families and friends or dates, so they are not approachable.
Just tell the taxi soi 4 ratchada, its a hub of like 6 different clubs. So many young pretty tight pussies over there man, check it out. especially in weekends. Enjoy!
Datebayo,

Can you post some pictures of Thai girls you think are 8+?
(02-09-2018, 04:20 AM)Dash Wrote: Datebayo,

I can't and will not, you can find it yourself, just go there and see it with your own eyes. They are 8+ in any scale measurement. Of course it's objective and personal taste is involved.

I'm just helping a brother out with honest info, he wants the hottest bitches in town? he will get em at those places.
(02-09-2018, 10:19 AM)datebayo Wrote:

I can't and will not, you can find it yourself, just go there and see it with your own eyes. They are 8+ in any scale measurement. Of course it's objective and personal taste is involved.

I'm just helping a brother out with honest info, he wants the hottest bitches in town? he will get em at those places.

Thank you.  Much appreciated. Definitely will hit up all of those places.
Last question (hopefully)-  Where would you recommend for Monday and Tuesday night?  Should I just stick to the 3 places you listed above for Monday and Tuesday as well?
(02-09-2018, 10:19 AM)datebayo Wrote:

I didn't mean any girls you knew personally. Just random pictures of girls like from club fb pages etc. 

I can not find it myself, because I am not you. I have no clue what constitutes an 8+ Thai girl to you. 

I can post girls I think may be 8+, but I have no clue as to the appearance of girls you would think are 8+.

If you are going to talk about numeric ratings on the forum, it would help if you could give examples of such if asked.

Otherwise, we have no clue on what you are actually talking about. You saying clubs have great quality or another club having poor quality, means little when I have no clue as to what quality is to you. Need reference points in such conversations.

If I say X city has a ton of 8s. But my 8s are completely different than another guys. Well they might be disappointed after they arrive.
[Image: meta_441233e83110d85e5c61d5a46a543f4e.jpg]

this is a stock photo from their site.
IMHO 6.5    5.5    7     8
hey guys, I just got to Bangkok from Canada. I'll be in the city for the next couple of weeks staying in the Sukhumvit area. If anyone is down to hang out and do some pickup hit me up!
In Bangkok now for a couple of months. PM if anyone wants to hang out and talk about bitches and making money.
I am in Bangkok now. Probably for a couple weeks and then to Chiang Mai. PM me or drop me.and email if you want to meet up. D29315 (at)gmail.com
I'm pipelining now on thaicupid for my month trip to bangkok.

First impressions: online game seems tougher than Manila. There are not even a lot of girls on thai cupid. Who had similar experiences?
I thought Thai sluts mostly use tinder these days.

Probably the best way to gauge interest levels.