The Thailand Thread
Have you got laid yet? Yeah I actually think about thai food at leasat once a week. Missing it pretty bad. That and Japanese food.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
At the airport. Visa letter for Vietnam is delayed and they wouldnt let me on the flight. Had to change flights.

So yesterday I just started spamming girls right away to come over. A 20 year old girl agreed. So I decided to stay at home and not go out. Face is 5-6, body is 6-7. Nice perky tits.

Anyways, she comes over about 11pm. A little sick with a cough and shit. Goes to sleep right away.

I try to make some moves but she isn't having it. Try again later and was also blocked.

So at this point I am annoyed and contemplating kicking her out and messaging other girls.

Its already like 1am though and I got to wake up at 5am to go to the airport.

So I decide to let her stay and maybe hope in the morning she's in the mood, although I wasn't confident anything would happen.

So about 4am comes and she gets up and goes to the bathroom. Comes back and snuggles up to me.

I start trying to make some moves and she is more receptive. But still not giving me full access.

Keep trying and finally she grabs my dick and lets me suck on her tits. Then she starts to take off my underwear and I knew it was on.

She made me put on a rubber. Was worried I wouldnt be able to bust but was able to.

I was thinking to myself, how the fuck do you go to Thailand for 4 nights and not get laid. Luckily got 1 as the clock was striking down.

I had another girl spent the night on the 2nd night but I just wansn't that into her. A little too dark for my liking.

I had some other prospects and some young cutties matched but was too lazy to go on any dates.
lol you say 'personally i dont like bangkok nightlife because too many pros' and go to known hooker discos on lower sukhumvit in the heart of the red light district

if you dont want to be around hookers then why choose there? go to thong lo, RCA, or khao san.... yes there will be some hookers around but in climax it is 98% and in those places it will be half that or less

its kind of like saying 'i dont like to eat in the philippines because the food is no good' and then only going to filipino restaurants when there are western restaurants with good food down the street
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
(10-20-2017, 02:40 AM)guys Wrote: lol you say 'personally i dont like bangkok nightlife because too many pros' and go to known hooker discos on lower sukhumvit in the heart of the red light district

if you dont want to be around hookers then why choose there?  go to thong lo, RCA, or khao san.... yes there will be some hookers around but in climax it is 98% and in those places it will be half that or less

its kind of like saying 'i dont like to eat in the philippines because the food is no good' and then only going to filipino restaurants when there are western restaurants with good food down the street

Don't like was the wrong word. 

I still enjoy it. They play good music. Girls are dancing with men. I can enjoy myself in those settings. And there are still non pros to talk to and can even shore. I had fun at Mixx.

Thong Lo is upscale / hi so and not easy to get a ONS. Not my scene. 

ONYX (RCA) - plays techno / house music which I don't like. 

Route66 (RCA) - very dark, loud, also plays house and techno. think it's a table service type place. 

KSR - might could do that but I only know of one club there which is called "The Club" and pretty sure that place also plays techno and house. KSR is not near Sukhumvit so that is another annoyance. 

Sugar seems pretty good. Ratio little better there for non pros. That place is kind of small though. Although i would still wager 40% are hookers or freelance from time to time. 

The better comment is "Bangkok nightlife is not the most optimal for me". 

I prefer 

Western music
Dance floor
Girls booty dancing
Not too dark
Not too loud
Cheap - moderate prices (not hi so / high end / fancy)
Normal girls
Not many foreigners
DTF girls

Bangkok doesn't really offer that.
(10-20-2017, 03:08 AM)Dash Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 02:40 AM)guys Wrote: lol you say 'personally i dont like bangkok nightlife because too many pros' and go to known hooker discos on lower sukhumvit in the heart of the red light district

if you dont want to be around hookers then why choose there?  go to thong lo, RCA, or khao san.... yes there will be some hookers around but in climax it is 98% and in those places it will be half that or less

I prefer 

Western music
Dance floor
Girls booty dancing
Not too dark
Not too loud
Normal girls
Not many foreigners
DTF girls

Is there any city in the world that can offer that? Maybe Jakara comes close to that, but it's much more expensive and too many people are smoking in the clubs. And just the factors "western music" und "not many foreigners" are kind of contradicting, especially if you rule out all clubs with house/techno music (which btw is wrong in your list. Route 66 plays mainly HipHop and RnB).

The problem with your Bangkok nightlife experience is that 

a) you went out alone, and
b) you went to shitty clubs just because you "liked the setup there" or you "pulled a girl once at Mixx"

I already gave you a list of clubs on page 3 of this thread, but I will try again. Maybe next time you will give some of the clubs a shot:

Khaosan - on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays. Basically everytime the other clubs are not happening, but of course it is also full on the weekends. Go to a club called "Bar next door". Tons of young Thais and no foreigners (on the weekend), they play Hip Hop and RnB. This is the club that comes the closest to your criteria, since it is also not very expensive and there aren't many tables. THC also mentioned it once in a blog post

Route 66 - on Wednesdays and Thursdays, if you want a table. On the weekends, if you don't want one. If you don't have a table, try to get invited to one by a group of Thais. There is also a large outdoor area with tables and sofas to sit down where you  don't need to order a bottle. Anyone can just sit down there. Very easy to strike up a conversation with other people who are just chilling there and taking a break from the music inside. Route 66 is still considered one of the easiest venues to get laid outside of Khaosan Road and there are zero hookers there.

Sugar - every night after 2am. Just keep going there every night if you couldn't find a girl in the previous clubs. It is by far the best option after 2am. Do not go there without hitting up any clubs before. It is bad plan to wait until midnight and then go straight to an afterhour club like you did with Mixx. Of course they will be empty before 1-2 am because everyone is still inside the good clubs that close at 2am

Levels  is also worth a try, especially on Sunday and Tuesday. Personally, I don't like it because it is too western and touristy, but there are some very dtf girls there (just be careful that she is not a hooker). Drinks are expensive, so predrink at home.
at the end of the day the girls make the club, in a city like angeles or pattaya then choosing to go to a hooker disco when you dont like hookers is one thing because they are the only spots in town (but why be in town anyways would be a fair question to ask)

but somewhere like bangkok?

two of your criteria were

not many foreigners
normal girls

and then you go to a club that is full of hookers and foreigners because the layout of the club is a little better.... seems like you got your priorities mixed up to me
(10-20-2017, 07:07 AM)Bateman Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 03:08 AM)Dash Wrote:

I prefer 

Western music
Dance floor
Girls booty dancing
Not too dark
Not too loud
Normal girls
Not many foreigners
DTF girls

Is there any city in the world that can offer that? Maybe Jakara comes close to that, but it's much more expensive and too many people are smoking in the clubs. And just the factors "western music" und "not many foreigners" are kind of contradicting, especially if you rule out all clubs with house/techno music (which btw is wrong in your list. Route 66 plays mainly HipHop and RnB).

The problem with your Bangkok nightlife experience is that 

a) you went out alone, and
b) you went to shitty clubs just because you "liked the setup there" or you "pulled a girl once at Mixx"

I already gave you a list of clubs on page 3 of this thread, but I will try again. Maybe next time you will give some of the clubs a shot:

Khaosan - on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays. Basically everytime the other clubs are not happening, but of course it is also full on the weekends. Go to a club called "Bar next door". Tons of young Thais and no foreigners (on the weekend), they play Hip Hop and RnB. This is the club that comes the closest to your criteria, since it is also not very expensive and there aren't many tables. THC also mentioned it once in a blog post

Route 66 - on Wednesdays and Thursdays, if you want a table. On the weekends, if you don't want one. If you don't have a table, try to get invited to one by a group of Thais. There is also a large outdoor area with tables and sofas to sit down where you  don't need to order a bottle. Anyone can just sit down there. Very easy to strike up a conversation with other people who are just chilling there and taking a break from the music inside. Route 66 is still considered one of the easiest venues to get laid outside of Khaosan Road and there are zero hookers there.

Sugar - every night after 2am. Just keep going there every night if you couldn't find a girl in the previous clubs. It is by far the best option after 2am. Do not go there without hitting up any clubs before. It is bad plan to wait until midnight and then go straight to an afterhour club like you did with Mixx. Of course they will be empty before 1-2 am because everyone is still inside the good clubs that close at 2am

Levels  is also worth a try, especially on Sunday and Tuesday. Personally, I don't like it because it is too western and touristy, but there are some very dtf girls there (just be careful that she is not a hooker). Drinks are expensive, so predrink at home.

There are plenty of places with clubs like what I described. Especially in Latin America and even some places in Asia. Been to 2 in Cebu. Been to a few in Manila ie some in Quezon City and other random parts of Manila (outside of Makati, Fort, Malate etc). 

Plenty of people in countries around the world like American Top 40. Doesn't necessarily mean there must be Westerners there. In Latin America many places play a mix of reggeatton and American Top 40. 

Strange, every youtube vid I watchd of Route 66 was playing techno. Even if they did play Western music it still is loud and dark and from what I read is more table centric. But If I am back in Bangkok I will check it out as well as that Bar Next Door on KSR. 

I went to two places you mentioned (Sugar and Mixx for Ladies Night). Levels is too fancy looking for my taste. I like more middle range of dress such as Sugar. 

I saw your list prior. I just am picky when it comes to clubs.
Need to plan a trip in Thailand soon for when my mom comes to visit.

My priorities are these

Nice beach

Ride and interact with some elephants

Play with some baby tigers

Eat delicious Thai food

Cool temple would be a bonus

Thinking of staying about 5 days. Phuket first comes to mind, but I am rather clueless on Thailand outside of Bangkok.
alright guys

so i just registered to the forum and posted my introduction

yesterday i booked a flight
tomorrow i fly

to bangkok thailand

this all happened quite spontaneiously and im excited of course but also its kind of new to me cause im travelling absolutely solo for the first time in my live now

so if any of you guys wanna grab a beer or something write here or send me a message or whatever, would be nice to get to know somebody on the ground

im still packing and wont get much sleep, i dont even have lodging booked in advance right now, i think ill try to find some place for the first few days around khaosan to get sucked up "into" bangkok immediately and get the feeling of it

ill stay 3 weeks
koh san road might suck you into backpacker land. avoid at all costs.

I would recommend around asok or nana, but everyone has their preferences.

I enjoy a little cheap hotel called Retroasis.. it near asok. clean, great logistics and friendly maids
I think I have settled on Phuket.

Rough budget and itinerary

Duration: 5 nights
Logistics: Patong

If my mom comes with her husband then they will get there own room. If mother comes solo then that will create some headache in me having to take a girl to a hotel or something short time at night.

SGN-PHK $150
Airbnb $300
Elephant Sanctuary $150
Tiger Kingdom $100
Phang Nga Bay Tour $100
Coral Island Tour $50
Food $100
Party $100
Total $1,200

Will get to work researching nightlife others things to see and do.
We did an ATV tour in Phuket, which was quite fun.  Snorkeling is also good if you get out far enough.

We rented scooters and just cruised. Lots of fun little adventures to be found.
I spent the past week and a half in Bangkok. Every time I go there it gets better. What I'm realizing about Bangkok is that it's a city of vices. Lots of easy girls, partying, drugs, hookers. I've had some of the craziest times of my life there. Bangkok is a massive hub for internet marketers and crypto. Great place to network and meet people in that industry if you're into it. Having a social circle in Bangkok (just like everywhere else in Asia) makes it much better, especially if you know local Thais. I built up a social circle through connections I've made through my industry. Lately this is my global strategy for building a social circle- go to industry networking events, make friends with people, then have friends in every country I go. What's great about making friends with money is that they'll usually want to impress you when you're in their city, and they'll go all out to make sure you have a good time. What's important when dealing with rich people is to pretend that you're rich even if you're not. Talk a big game and make them think you know something they don't.

As for nightclubs in Bangkok, I'm starting to think most are complete shit, and house parties and EDM festivals is where it's at.
was that AWA mike? had some friends there. I mostly head to BKK for girls, but work is a priority as well, so great notice on the networking opportunities.
Yeah AWA and World Blockchain Conference. Majority of people from the affiliate marketing scene are shifting towards crypto. Bangkok (and Singapore) is a huge hub for crypto.

Money + game is way better than only game. Always prioritize money over women and women will come.
Cool, we may have some common friends Smile
Do you come back anytime soon?
Yeah money is underrated in the community.
lol an online affiliate marketing and crypto conference at the same time.... good lord the level of BS'ing that had to be going on at both of those.....

definitely agree with just make money and the women part pretty much will handle itself
Money is a priority over women (gotta eat food first to eat pussy).

But to say money will take care of women is to ignore the many stories of rich guys being taken to the cleaners by women.

Another way to think about it: money alone doesn't turn you into an decent athlete or a musician, so why would it alone turn you into a decent player?

You gotta practice. You gotta get guidance.
I'm making about 15 percent a month with an automatic currency trading system I've been using. Plus I'm almost done writing 2 books I'm gonna put on kindle so hopefully by may i can fly the coup.
(12-30-2017, 10:17 AM)262 Wrote: Money is a priority over women (gotta eat food first to eat pussy).

But to say money will take care of women is to ignore the many stories of rich guys being taken to the cleaners by women.

Another way to think about it: money alone doesn't turn you into an decent athlete or a musician, so why would it alone turn you into a decent player?

You gotta practice. You gotta get guidance.

not exactly an apples to apples situation

money is one of the major draws for women whether it is for security or shopping either way it is one of the more important factors for getting laid consistently

sure, combining money and game will help open up even more doors, but if you can only choose one then money is by far the most important

here is a more apt comparison:

an average looking broke dude with above average game is still gonna have a hard time getting laid if he cant pay for dates, buy gifts, wear nice clothes etc

an average looking dude with no game but an above average spending power can still find hookers, gold diggers, or woman who just wants a stable man that can provide for her