The Thailand Thread
(11-06-2019, 02:27 AM)laowhy86 Wrote: @JekyllAndhyde

Could you elaborate? I'm doing the research on a trip I want to take in January. Is phangan really that dead outside the full moon party?

I'm taking a three week stint in Thailand, mostly a lads trip with a colleague of mine. I've put together a list of bars/ clubs I'm interested in and think that it would be good to do 7 to 10 days on khaosan, and the rest on the outer islands ending on koh phangan for the FMP. Is three weeks too much time for a satisfying stag do? I'm a fairly beginner guy when it comes to game, so I'm not expecting to bang every day, though I do plan on pipelining some before hand. What sort of time frames have you been on yourself.

I won't have to travel far since I'm situated in China and can do quick cheap flights over.

I do not like hot climates for extended periods anymore but I decided to suck it up and see if South East Asia lives up to the hype even though I prefer Europe and perhaps meet an RVF/STW member in this instance.
I had to acknowledge the fact I can only visit Thailand for up to 30 days without a visa so that meant roughly 1 week in Chiang Mai and 2 weeks in Koh Phangan.
The girls online are occupied doing diving or are on different islands which makes meeting up more difficult.
I also had limited funds so vacationing on the cheap was a huge consideration for me.

Saves me from typing stuff up but here is some of it:

(11-06-2019, 02:41 PM)Suits Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 02:27 AM)laowhy86 Wrote: Is phangan really that dead outside the full moon party?

Koh Phangan is not dead at all outside of the FMP, but the vast majority of the island's visitors at all other times are boyfriend-girlfriend couples and solo male travelers. Not a target rich environment. Outside of the FMP, target rich venues are rare. Most other parties, such as the Waterfall Party, Half Moon Party and the various pool parties offered by various hotel venues are absolute sausage fests.

The FMP and NYE are really the only time where there are a high number of unattached women available for the taking in a concentrated area. It is certainly possible to get laid on the island at other times, but your level of success will depend on your own game and the amount of time you put into cold approaches.

This analysis is based on having spent a month on Koh Phangan last year from early December to early January. I got laid, but would hardly recommend the island as a sure thing.

My biggest gripe on Koh Phangan were the mixed group of several cockblocker friends who dragged the girl I was trying to pull away from me.
Out of my travels, Koh Phangan was the only place where I had to wrestle some dude off the girl I was trying to pull and the thirst is real. Her big mixed set of friends pulled her back away in a Hilux pickup taxi away so we both got nowhere. (facepalm) Well nice job cunt I guess the third dog or well dogs in this instance take the bone.

Otherwise I found that there were eerie parallels to Corfu which is one of the Greek Islands.

Both Corfu in Greece and Koh Phangan in Thailand:
  • Had run down infrastructure
  • Some nice beach sections where at least there were more people and potentially chicks to hit on
  • People scattered across the island including the main town area which were sparsely populated
(11-06-2019, 11:14 PM)bigbadpua Wrote: Can anyone clarify on the vaping situation?

I don't think that's such a big deal to be honest. I brought my vape to Thailand (WAW - FRA - BKK), vaped at the airport while waiting for a bus (that was a bit reckless though), vaped at some live concert near the islands, and vaped with girls in clubs.

I also got it through customs when I flied from Don Mueang airport to the South with no issues. I also had two bottles (10ml) of liquid on me and just put it on the tape as it was in my pockets -- no issues.

I did end up getting rid of it eventually when I flied from Samui back to Bangkok -- I heard many people had an issue there. Though the truth is, more than paranoid, I just subconsciously wanted to smoke cigs rather than vape when I was there. I would probably be fine, but my logic was: 75$ vs potential 500$ and hassle at the airport when I'm running out of time -- had like 10 minutes till my flight and I didn't even know where the gate is cause the girl dropped me off on a scooter, and, well... I kinda navigated her wrong, hence the delay.

Ideally you should order a cheap vape online when in Bangkok. You can get some decent juice too. That's what I will do next time I'm there.

However, I would keep a low profile when vaping in busy areas. I didn't see people doing that and I didn't do it either. No big puffs covering the sky as I do here.

For the reference -- that was in August.
(11-06-2019, 02:27 AM)laowhy86 Wrote: @JekyllAndhyde

Could you elaborate? I'm doing the research on a trip I want to take in January. Is phangan really that dead outside the full moon party?

I'm taking a three week stint in Thailand, mostly a lads trip with a colleague of mine. I've put together a list of bars/ clubs I'm interested in and think that it would be good to do 7 to 10 days on khaosan, and the rest on the outer islands ending on koh phangan for the FMP. Is three weeks too much time for a satisfying stag do? I'm a fairly beginner guy when it comes to game, so I'm not expecting to bang every day, though I do plan on pipelining some before hand. What sort of time frames have you been on yourself.

I won't have to travel far since I'm situated in China and can do quick cheap flights over.

Id say about 5 days in Bkk is enough. Khao san is good for partying but the customer service is shit and the people are often openly hostile to Farang. Its a very jaded place. Most Thais I've met refuse to go there for anything other than late night drinking sessions as amongst Thais the locals are known for a bad attitude.
Plus most of the people hassling you during the day are Indians and Nepalis which gets a little tiresome after a while.
If you've got a little cash I would stay in a decent hotel on Sukhumvit and head to Khao San around 5/6/7 if you just want to be there for partying/game/girls.
Theres a lot of cool bars and clubs and women in the rest of Bangkok, Ratchadaphisek has good clubs, there's good clubs and bars off Sukhumvit and very cool slightly-off-grid watering spots that can be found by googling "best bars in Bangkok".
Plus with tinder you can almost book your company for the night out in advance.

I would highly recommend the islands myself. Never been to Phuket but it might be worth checking out. Koh Phan Gan is full of people in January (thats high season) Full moon is just when people are sleeping on the beach because hotels are full. Yes its a little crazy and a sausage fest but there's still singles and available women.
Beaches like Tong Nai Pan in the North of KPG and Bottle Beach can be more couply but there are loads of singles hooking up every night and its a more scenic/chilled atmosphere. they run all night boats to and from the full moon from those beaches, I found it a better way to stay on the island during full moon, getting back at midday the next day to a comparatively quiet beach with friendly locals was a damn sight better than staying in a shitty hotel amongst techno-techno music, Thai wide-boys and ubiquitous 7 11s back in Haad Rin.
You might also wanna check out the few beaches just north of Haad Riin which have a relaxed feel to them, loads of hot girls stay there - real beautiful people vibe going on. 
Btw in recent times the rest of KPG has developed a very 'woke' hippy element which is as hilarious as it is pretentious. Some very hot chicas though.
If you're happy to talk about the "Ego" and "mindfulness!" some most amusing conversations will ensue.

I would recommend Koh Tao and Koh Samui for visits as well. Koh Tao is known for PADI diving and couples but there are LOADS of people there and thus loads of singles. Great beach, lots of chicks in bikinis.. Koh Samui is more package tourism, more lobotomised European wage slaves on annual two week prison-release but some really cool people amongst that crowd. I'd rather do mainstream tourism and bars on Chaweng Beach in Samui than in Haad Riin, KPG.

Koh Lanta on the West coast of Thai is under rated. One long beach. Amazing sunsets. Good for a visit, just beach and beach restaurant and night time beach bars. I banged a Swedish chick under a security floodlight outside a beach club there once. Lots of people staring. We were both too drunk to care.

Koh Phi Phi is a must I would say. Full of Scandinavian backpacker chicks letting their hair down.
Also Railay beach near Krabi. Krabi for me is a kind of pointless town for a tourist to visit but Railay has amazing limestone rock climbing (even for a complete beginner) as well as one lovely beach and the obligatory night time beach bars. 
Rock climbers are funny because they are very strong but at the same time they seem to be pretty introverted and  game-less. on the whole  I saw lots of frustrated cute girls getting no attention whatsoever from the ripped yet shy guys in the bar.

Koh Chang in the east is worth a visit , not to mention Pattaya.. you don't have to do P4P, the reason I recommend it is some of the high end bars are so nice there and it really is a wonderland of bar, burgers, strip joint, bar etc. 
kind of soul destroying if you're looking for culture or starry night skies 
but if you're looking for a cold beer or even a cold Guinness in an air conditioned place with a Tinder date away from walking street (plus hotel swimming pools full of Thai honeys) then its worth a shot. 
But just remember that if that 6ft HB8 Hooters waitress from Canada or Australia or the UK or wherever seems over friendly .. thats because she's P4P on the side as well.

My two cents. use or reject as you see fit.
have a great time.
Hey guys,

I was recently in Bangkok for two weeks from late October to early November.  Solo for all of except for the very last Saturday where myself and two other roosh v members met up.

Overall, I had a great time in BKK.  Half my time was split in aloft on soi 11 and the other half in an apartment that was a 10-minute walk from BTS Phrom Prong.  Would def recommend Aloft on soi 11 for a nice cheap hotel that is right in the middle of the action.

What I found that worked was following Siam2nite and DJ’s that played the music that I liked on Instagram.  This led to me finding out which bars/clubs had ladies night during the week. 
Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to go to Khao San road.  I really had no interest in even speaking to non-Asian girls so not really a loss, but I do hear it’s a good time.  Just a quick synopsis of some bars/clubs I went to and can remember

Rocket:  Very good half off happy hour 5-8.  Half off beers, wine, and cocktails.  Not exactly a bar to pregame but more of a date spot.  I don’t really drink beer so any place that had half off cocktails or spirits was a fav for me.

Oskar Bistro:  Mostly Farang and hookers but you cant beat 230 baht Hendricks/Iron Balls and tonic. 

Sugar Club:  Went here twice but after 1am.  The first time a girl invited me out with her friends.  We split some bottles for the rest of the night and had fun.  Second time I went late after getting laid around 1am as well.  Stood at the bar for 5 minutes and a girl invited me to her table. Both times I ended up getting laid.  Club plays hip hop but very top 40 type stuff.  Seems like a good last minute hail mary type of club.

Havana Club:  Went here with my main girl for the trip and had fun.  Very popular with groups of thai girls and farang.  The one time I went on a Friday it was packed with a good ratio of women to men. 
Levels:  Went here for 10 minutes and then I left. 

I did go to some after hours club but I have no idea what its called.  All I know is that it is near Nana and you need to take an elevator to get up to it.  I’m sure someone here knows.  The only time I went was with a random girl I met. 

Sing Sing:  Went here on Ladies night as well.  Got a couple of line numbers and hit on some girls.  Would of been much better with one other guy.

Club at Koi:  Went here on ladies night (free flowing prosecco until midnight I believe) and I've never seen a better girl to guy ratio in any club in BKK during my stay.  Pulled here as well so I highly recommend guys come here on ladies night.

Iron Fairies:  A girl took me here on a date.  I really enjoyed the drinks and music here!  Would recommend as a date spot or group. 
A few other bars in Thong Lo I went to with some thai girls but I cant remember.  Mostly played thai music but I had a lot of fun.

Went to the W Pool Party with one Rooshv member.  It was basically my last full day of the trip so I was a bit tired when it came to approaching.  Wish I had a bit more energy as there was some nice talent here.  No need to get a bottle at a table as roaming around was a much better option. 

Route 66:  Last night I went out with two other Rooshv guys to Route 66 on a Saturday night.  It was packed by 10:30pm!  All the main tables were taken so the waiter tried to give us a table in the very back corner of the main room.  After about 20 minutes of discussion and telling him to find a new spot, I decided to tip him some baht and told him to find us a good spot that are near some girls.  I must say he really came through for us.  He put us right in front of the stage where there were group of girls in clear view of us, incredible flow of girls walking past us due to it being one of the only ways to walk to different areas of club, and finally girls who wanted to watch the performance up close.  I honestly would recommend being placed right in front the stage just for the sheer number of girls you will be in contact with. 

Overall, I had a great time in BKK.  I wish I could of spent more time going out with bros (no homo) and less time hanging out with thai girls.  Had some really good Thai, Korean, Japanese, Chinese,french, and american food while there.

Most bars and clubs that I went to had beers for around 120-150 and good vodka tonics for around 230 and mixed drinks for 350.  Bottles are really the sweet spot as most were between 3k-3.5k.
Hii bro What was your total expense?
What is a good price to pay for a decent but not fancy airbnb in high season (european winter) in Bangkok? A week or longer. I cant really imagine how it is over there, only stayed in guesthouses last time.
(11-20-2019, 12:36 AM)bigbadpua Wrote: What is a good price to pay for a decent but not fancy airbnb in high season (european winter) in Bangkok? A week or longer. I cant really imagine how it is over there, only stayed in guesthouses last time.

Why don't you try to find that out on AirBnB yourself?

In locations that are a bit outside of the center (think East of On Nut, e.g. Bang Na), you can probably get decent ones for $25 a night.

If you want to be a bit closer to the action (between Asok and Ekamai), expect to pay $35-50 per night.

(11-12-2019, 04:13 PM)Mentavious Wrote: Hey guys,

I was recently in Bangkok for two weeks from late October to early November.  Solo for all of except for the very last Saturday where myself and two other roosh v members met up.

Overall, I had a great time in BKK.  Half my time was split in aloft on soi 11 and the other half in an apartment that was a 10-minute walk from BTS Phrom Prong.  Would def recommend Aloft on soi 11 for a nice cheap hotel that is right in the middle of the action.

What I found that worked was following Siam2nite and DJ’s that played the music that I liked on Instagram.  This led to me finding out which bars/clubs had ladies night during the week. 
Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to go to Khao San road.  I really had no interest in even speaking to non-Asian girls so not really a loss, but I do hear it’s a good time.  Just a quick synopsis of some bars/clubs I went to and can remember

Rocket:  Very good half off happy hour 5-8.  Half off beers, wine, and cocktails.  Not exactly a bar to pregame but more of a date spot.  I don’t really drink beer so any place that had half off cocktails or spirits was a fav for me.

Oskar Bistro:  Mostly Farang and hookers but you cant beat 230 baht Hendricks/Iron Balls and tonic. 

Sugar Club:  Went here twice but after 1am.  The first time a girl invited me out with her friends.  We split some bottles for the rest of the night and had fun.  Second time I went late after getting laid around 1am as well.  Stood at the bar for 5 minutes and a girl invited me to her table. Both times I ended up getting laid.  Club plays hip hop but very top 40 type stuff.  Seems like a good last minute hail mary type of club.

Havana Club:  Went here with my main girl for the trip and had fun.  Very popular with groups of thai girls and farang.  The one time I went on a Friday it was packed with a good ratio of women to men. 
Levels:  Went here for 10 minutes and then I left. 

I did go to some after hours club but I have no idea what its called.  All I know is that it is near Nana and you need to take an elevator to get up to it.  I’m sure someone here knows.  The only time I went was with a random girl I met. 

Sing Sing:  Went here on Ladies night as well.  Got a couple of line numbers and hit on some girls.  Would of been much better with one other guy.

Club at Koi:  Went here on ladies night (free flowing prosecco until midnight I believe) and I've never seen a better girl to guy ratio in any club in BKK during my stay.  Pulled here as well so I highly recommend guys come here on ladies night.

Iron Fairies:  A girl took me here on a date.  I really enjoyed the drinks and music here!  Would recommend as a date spot or group. 
A few other bars in Thong Lo I went to with some thai girls but I cant remember.  Mostly played thai music but I had a lot of fun.

Went to the W Pool Party with one Rooshv member.  It was basically my last full day of the trip so I was a bit tired when it came to approaching.  Wish I had a bit more energy as there was some nice talent here.  No need to get a bottle at a table as roaming around was a much better option. 

Route 66:  Last night I went out with two other Rooshv guys to Route 66 on a Saturday night.  It was packed by 10:30pm!  All the main tables were taken so the waiter tried to give us a table in the very back corner of the main room.  After about 20 minutes of discussion and telling him to find a new spot, I decided to tip him some baht and told him to find us a good spot that are near some girls.  I must say he really came through for us.  He put us right in front of the stage where there were group of girls in clear view of us, incredible flow of girls walking past us due to it being one of the only ways to walk to different areas of club, and finally girls who wanted to watch the performance up close.  I honestly would recommend being placed right in front the stage just for the sheer number of girls you will be in contact with. 

Overall, I had a great time in BKK.  I wish I could of spent more time going out with bros (no homo) and less time hanging out with thai girls.  Had some really good Thai, Korean, Japanese, Chinese,french, and american food while there.

Most bars and clubs that I went to had beers for around 120-150 and good vodka tonics for around 230 and mixed drinks for 350.  Bottles are really the sweet spot as most were between 3k-3.5k.

That's a very good summary of the current nightlife in Bangkok, especially given the fact that you only spent 2 weeks in Bangkok.

The afterhour club in Nana is called G-Terminal 2 (apparently there is also another club in the same building but on a different floor). I wouldn't recommend it though. It's 80% hookers and nothing good ever happens in there. Better just call it a night after Sugar.

Two clubs I want to add to your list that seem to have gotten increasingly popular in the last year (both in Ekamai):

Babyface Superclub - never been but seen huge crowds outside and a lot of girls I follow on Instagram go there nowadays.

Penta - a new hip-hop club owned by DJ Buddha (as far as I know). Similar music to Sugar but much smaller inside. I can imagine it sucks without a table though, because it is so small. The girls are much hotter though. It's one of very few Hip Hop clubs in the Ekamai - Thonglor area and I can imagine it attracts the more upper class type of Thai girls (the typical Thonglor crowd) that are into Hip Hop / RnB.

Speaking of Thonglor: Demo has been remodeled again. It looks like the previous EDM room of Demo has disappeared and instead Demo is now connected to BarBarBar which has a huge EDM room (probably the biggest one I have seen in Bangkok so far) and a bar called Yello (both BarBarBar and Yello are where Funky Villa used to be). I like the new setup much more. It allows you to walk through 3 different clubs/bars and you have a bigger outdoor area. You can also always just go to Sway, which is just opposite of Demo, so you actually have 4 venues you can explore).

Regarding bottle prices: it obviously depends on what kind of bottles you get and also the club. But there are definitely cheaper options too. In Route66 the cheapest bottle is less than 2k. Sway always has promos too, with a 1L bottle of Absolut Vodka + 5 mixers for 1,900 THB. Demo has bottles for less than 2k as well. Sugar is much more expensive (they do have a promo on Thursday's though with bottle + 4 mixers for 2k I think, but you'll need to arrive before midnight and the club gets packed only after 1am), Club at Koi is more expensive too I think (never got a table there). If you go to the right clubs with a group of people, it is actually cheaper to get a table and buy bottles, especially if you can use the cover charge to pay for the bottles.
Hey all,

I'm in Bangkok now till Dec 5. 
Anyone around and down for drinks?
(11-12-2019, 04:13 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  ......Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to go to Khao San road.  I really had no interest in even speaking to non-Asian girls so not really a loss, but I do hear it’s a good time.....

I've listened to dozens of people hate on Khao San Road, but it really is one of the best places on the planet to pick up DTF 18 to 30 year old white women in under 5 minutes.  I make it a point to hit that place up every time I'm back in BKK. I've basically done a tour of Europe just on Khao Sarn. 

I was down there for Songkran this last April, and I was balls deep in some blonde Argentina in her dorm room after 4 minutes and 5 sentences of coherent Spanish... I don't remember us even telling each other our names. That place is amazing. 95% of the foreign chicks there are looking to get banged out. 

There are Japanese, Korean, and Chinese girls there too, but they're a harder nut to crack due to language and the fact that they usually travel in big groups. If you want to smash vacationing Koreans, go to the Philippines.  The European and North and South American chicks in BKK usually rove in groups of 2 to 4, and they're all on the hunt.
(11-30-2019, 04:58 AM)jdreise Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 04:13 PM)Mentavious Wrote:  ......Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to go to Khao San road.  I really had no interest in even speaking to non-Asian girls so not really a loss, but I do hear it’s a good time.....

I've listened to dozens of people hate on Khao San Road, but it really is one of the best places on the planet to pick up DTF 18 to 30 year old white women in under 5 minutes.  I make it a point to hit that place up every time I'm back in BKK. I've basically done a tour of Europe just on Khao Sarn. 

I was down there for Songkran this last April, and I was balls deep in some blonde Argentina in her dorm room after 4 minutes and 5 sentences of coherent Spanish... I don't remember us even telling each other our names. That place is amazing. 95% of the foreign chicks there are looking to get banged out. 

There are Japanese, Korean, and Chinese girls there too, but they're a harder nut to crack due to language and the fact that they usually travel in big groups. If you want to smash vacationing Koreans, go to the Philippines.  The European and North and South American chicks in BKK usually rove in groups of 2 to 4, and they're all on the hunt.

Exactly! Thailand is a super awesome place to get many flags all over the world. 

I know this might not be a popular opinion but people saying all backpacker girls in Thailand are trash is not true...yes 70% of them are meh but the other 30% of them can be decent to straight up hot.
What's up guys,

just moved to Bangkok a few days ago. So far it's been going good and the information in this thread has really been useful.

Had to escape the cold German weather and will be living here for several months - mainly doing Ecommerce and affiliate marketing. Would be cool go experience some of the crazy nightlife with like-minded folks. If someone is in need of a good wingman - hit me up. You won't regret it. I've been doing game for years in tons of different countries.

Cheers.

Phil
Thailand is great for white girls in my experience. The islands down South in particular, on either side. Loads of Scandinavians if you go at the right time of year.

About 40% of the girls are awful fat/ugly messes, but a solid 40% are 'ok' and a minority 20% of actual hot girls.

The key is just hitting on the hotter girls earlier in the night (10pm-11pm) when they've just gone out and most other white guys are still getting drunk with their mates, before the girls get swarmed by the bad ratios later on in the night.
(12-04-2019, 08:43 AM)Phil Wrote: What's up guys,

just moved to Bangkok a few days ago. So far it's been going good and the information in this thread has really been useful.

Had to escape the cold German weather and will be living here for several months  - mainly doing Ecommerce and affiliate marketing.  Would be cool go experience some of the crazy nightlife with like-minded folks. If someone is in need of a good wingman - hit me up. You won't regret it. I've been doing game for years in tons of different countries.

Cheers.

Phil

Im also German. What kind of visum did you get to stay several months without visa runs etc.?
Anyone need an apartment in Bangkok for January?

I am leaving the city at end of the year and my lease is still running until early February (16k THB per month, for more details send a PM).

It's perfect for someone who wants to get a great short-term deal in a high-rise condo. Usually you only get these kind of deals when you sign a 6 month or 1 year contract and getting an AirBnB for one month is much more expensive.
(12-05-2019, 09:19 PM)bigbadpua Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 08:43 AM)Phil Wrote: What's up guys,

Had to escape the cold German weather and will be living here for several months  - mainly doing Ecommerce and affiliate marketing.  Would be cool go experience some of the crazy nightlife with like-minded folks. If someone is in need of a good wingman - hit me up. You won't regret it. I've been doing game for years in tons of different countries.

Cheers.

Phil

Im also German. What kind of visum did you get to stay several months without visa runs etc.?

Hey man, 

I got a multiple entry visa with three entries. I'll have to leave every 60 days, and then reenter the country.
(12-06-2019, 02:03 PM)Bateman Wrote: Anyone need an apartment in Bangkok for January?

I am leaving the city at end of the year and my lease is still running until early February (16k THB per month, for more details send a PM).

It's perfect for someone who wants to get a great short-term deal in a high-rise condo. Usually you only get these kind of deals when you sign a 6 month or 1 year contract and getting an AirBnB for one month is much more expensive.

Interested. Which condo is this?
@BasedGod: send me a pm, then I can share details with you. Don't want to post the exact name of my condo on a public forum.
What kind of visa is this? 

The tourist visa AFAIK has only 2 entries max (type M).
You can stay 60 days plus a 30 day extension at the immigration office without leaving the country.

I spent 6 months in Thailand before the coup on a double entry tourist visa (60 + 30 days, then visa run and another 60 + 30 days) does anyone know if this is still as easy as it used to be?
Hey,

what's up guys!

Having spend the month of December 2019 in Bangkok, I wanted to give you guys a quick update and share some of my thoughts on the city. As Bangkok has become rather popular, I wasn't sure what think of it and tried it out myself. I've also met up with some other forum guys which really helped.

- Overall, I had a blast and managed to hook up with tons of local women. It's taken a bit of time to though to figure things out.

- In general, I'd recommend to keep away from the entire Soi 11 street. It's been infested with hookers and it's been tiring having to grind through a bunch of hookers sometimes to find a local girl that isn't faking her attention. Even though you ask them for their job, they often won't tell you and want to hook your first emotionally, so that end up spending money on them. A few things to look for are whether she has been on expensive locations, has a half-naked smartphone desktop wallpaper, expensive hand bag, mini-skirt, breast implants, nose surgery, whether she is alone on the bar smiling, whether she is on her own... If any of that is the case, don't waste your time and continue. Shoring hasn't worked for me at all... I spend three hours on a girl one night, dancing, talking, just for her to ask for money when it was time to go home.

Avoid Mix Club, Insanity, Levels, Oscar Bar.

- Instead focus on the Ladies nights and more local parties/events outside of Soi 11. Here are some examples:

Monday/Tuesday: Brick Bar & Bar Next Door on Kaosan Road
Wednesday: Club at Koi Ladies Night
Thursday: Sing Sing Theater Ladies Night / Route 66
Friday: Demo Club / Babyface (Had a blast there and was literally the only foreigher in the entire club)
Saturday: Anywhere really

Sugar club is usually where people go after other clubs close at 2pm. However, I've mixed feelings about it. I have gone there 4-5 times and didn't have the best time overall. It's now a bit overrun with tourist and lots of other western good looking guys. Girls can have a rather bitchy attitude when you approach them and they tend to be very picky there.

Also, everybody usually heads to Terminal G after sugar clubs and other late night clubs close. I've had some success at pulling there, but it hasnt been easy, and you run into the same problem with hookers, I've seen more than 50% of the girls there be hookers, which was super annoying. But also pulled on the cutest chicks from there. I would recommend going there a bit earlier than 4am, as there will still be some local girls who aren't hookers.

Easily the most success I have had with clubs outside of the touristy Soi11. Such as Singsing, Club at Koi and Babyface. My entire strategy there was to slowly walk through the club or stand at the bar and simply look for eye contact, smile back and then approach the girl. It will be harder to close the deal at 100% local clubs like Demo or Babyface, with Sing-Sing or Club at Koi however you should be able to pull easily if you have decent game. With the more local clubs go for their line IDs and text them later or the next day. The quality you will get here will be much higher than other places. Even though many Thai girls wont speak English or will be with groups of other Thai people or are not interested in you, there is always that 10% of Thai girls who are very much into Western guys. And that's really all you need.

Also very important: Make sure to dress well and not like a sloppy backpacker, but rather with a well-fitting white long-sleeve shirt and cool chelsea boots to stand out.

Daygame hasnt worked well for me at all due to the low English levels there. At Kaosan road is was better than at Terminal21 or Siam Mall.

Tinder worked very well in Bangkok, too. Altough it's tough to get a response from the really attractive women. But if you have a great optimized online profile, this might actually be all it takes. I've managed to go home with every single Tinder girl I was on a date with. So you chances of hooking up will be very high. Photoshopped images of the women can be a problem, too. Oh, and make sure she isn't a ladyboy. Had that happen to me as well, even though my ladyboy radar is rather advanced at this pointWink

Hope that helps some of you guys out.
(01-11-2020, 09:54 AM)Phil Wrote: Hey,

what's up guys!

Having spend the month of December 2019 in Bangkok, I wanted to give you guys a quick update and share some of my thoughts on the city. As Bangkok has become rather popular, I wasn't sure what think of it and tried it out myself. I've also met up with some other forum guys which really helped.

- Overall, I had a blast and managed to hook up with tons of local women. It's taken a bit of time to though to figure things out.

- In general, I'd recommend to keep away from the entire Soi 11 street. It's been infested with hookers and it's been tiring having to grind through a bunch of hookers sometimes to find a local girl that isn't faking her attention. Even though you ask them for their job, they often won't tell you and want to hook your first emotionally, so that end up spending money on them. A few things to look for are whether she has been on expensive locations, has a half-naked smartphone desktop wallpaper, expensive hand bag, mini-skirt, breast implants, nose surgery, whether she is alone on the bar smiling, whether she is on her own... If any of that is the case, don't waste your time and continue. Shoring hasn't worked for me at all... I spend three hours on a girl one night, dancing, talking, just for her to ask for money when it was time to go home.

Avoid Mix Club, Insanity, Levels, Oscar Bar.

- Instead focus on the Ladies nights and more local parties/events outside of Soi 11. Here are some examples:

Monday/Tuesday: Brick Bar & Bar Next Door on Kaosan Road
Wednesday: Club at Koi Ladies Night
Thursday: Sing Sing Theater Ladies Night / Route 66
Friday: Demo Club / Babyface (Had a blast there and was literally the only foreigher in the entire club)
Saturday: Anywhere really

Sugar club is usually where people go after other clubs close at 2pm. However, I've mixed feelings about it. I have gone there 4-5 times and didn't have the best time overall. It's now a bit overrun with tourist and lots of other western good looking guys. Girls can have a rather bitchy attitude when you approach them and they tend to be very picky there.

Also, everybody usually heads to Terminal G after sugar clubs and other late night clubs close. I've had some success at pulling there, but it hasnt been easy, and you run into the same problem with hookers, I've seen more than 50% of the girls there be hookers, which was super annoying. But also pulled on the cutest chicks from there. I would recommend going there a bit earlier than 4am, as there will still be some local girls who aren't hookers.

Easily the most success I have had with clubs outside of the touristy Soi11. Such as Singsing, Club at Koi and Babyface. My entire strategy there was to slowly walk through the club or stand at the bar and simply look for eye contact, smile back and then approach the girl. It will be harder to close the deal at 100% local clubs like Demo or Babyface, with Sing-Sing or Club at Koi however you should be able to pull easily if you have decent game. With the more local clubs go for their line IDs and text them later or the next day. The quality you will get here will be much higher than other places. Even though many Thai girls wont speak English or will be with groups of other Thai people or are not interested in you, there is always that 10% of Thai girls who are very much into Western guys. And that's really all you need.

Also very important: Make sure to dress well and not like a sloppy backpacker, but rather with a well-fitting white long-sleeve shirt and cool chelsea boots to stand out.

Daygame hasnt worked well for me at all due to the low English levels there. At Kaosan road is was better than at Terminal21 or Siam Mall.

Tinder worked very well in Bangkok, too. Altough it's tough to get a response from the really attractive women. But if you have a great optimized online profile, this might actually be all it takes. I've managed to go home with every single Tinder girl I was on a date with. So you chances of hooking up will be very high. Photoshopped images of the women can be a problem, too. Oh, and make sure she isn't a ladyboy. Had that happen to me as well, even though my ladyboy radar is rather advanced at this pointWink

Hope that helps some of you guys out.

Good write up man, I'm currently sitting waiting for my Thai Visa to process but if all goes well I'll be there till February. Been a while since I've seen worthwhile info for Thailand, but I'm still curious about a thing or two. So I'm a western black dude with a taste for lighter skinned gals, Thai or otherwise, did you encounter many honeys of the lighter variety, specifically around Khao San, as that's where I'll be staying? Next thing is, did you hit any strip clubs while you were there, if so what were they like and what's your recommendation. Did you wander out to anywhere else besides Bangkok, like Phuket or Pattaya?