The Thailand Thread
(10-06-2019, 01:21 AM)mike Wrote:
(10-05-2019, 01:54 PM)Aero Wrote: How does anyone eat enough to gain or maintain a muscular physique in this country?

Any reasonably priced meal contains a pathetic amount of protein, with a few exceptions that I've found. I end up eating 5 or 6 times a day, lots of 7 Eleven hardboiled eggs and single serve riceberry (I love that shit).

I know the answer is to cook, but sometimes I'm in hotel rooms so it's not possible.

If anyones around and wants to chill hit me up. Hopefully this forum picks up now that the travel and meetup forums at RVF are gone.

you can get chicken and pork skewers from street vendors for pennies

Yes, I've done this a lot in the past, I eat a lot of pork satay as well. It's a gamble thought with street food and I try not to eat it as often anymore, I've had a few bad cases of food poisoning already this year and I'd rather just eat in malls or restaurants to lessen the chances.
I prefered to wait for them and watch them cook street food like the typical 50 cent pad thai.

At least I watch them cook it hot and fresh on the spot. Other food that gets left simmering by or similar then I was hesitant. I had a short stay so didn't experience any runs.
Does anyone know what the deal is with David Bond and his Thai gf?

When he first started showing her in his vids she was kinda busted and like a 5/10. Now she’s got great fake tits and a nice whitened smile. Looks like she had some facial work done. She’s still kind of dark skinned but WB.

Is he sponsoring her, and paid for all that or what? Idk how else he would keep her around. There are probably tens of thousands of 6’ 5” Swedish male models on tinder in BKK whose cock she’d hop on in an instant if he didn’t have money, lol.
(10-11-2019, 07:49 AM)Vic Vega Wrote: Does anyone know what the deal is with David Bond and his Thai gf?

Who cares
(10-11-2019, 07:49 AM)Vic Vega Wrote: She’s still kind of dark skinned but WB. 

What's wrong with dark skin?
(10-11-2019, 12:53 PM)Suits Wrote:

People with dark skin don't have to spend half as much time or money on suncream as those of more Northern origins. Suncream is always unreasonably expensive, anywhere in the world. And its very annoying having to reapply it after swimming or playing sports, or showering.

I for one am completely sick of going on holidays with a swarthy coloured friend of mine who never applies sun cream, but still never burns either. Its a completely unfair, racist, state of affairs. I'd wager Vic Vega definitely thinks similar.

#UVtoleranceequality
(10-05-2019, 01:54 PM)Aero Wrote: How does anyone eat enough to gain or maintain a muscular physique in this country?

I know the answer is to cook, but sometimes I'm in hotel rooms so it's not possible.

When I'm living out of hotel rooms for a stretch, I stock bulk quantities of nuts. Healthy, protein heavy and doesn't require refrigeration.

It makes me more productive when I'm also working out of the hotel room, because a handful of nuts can serve as breakfast and I start feeling ready to work without needing to leave my room first.
(10-11-2019, 12:53 PM)Suits Wrote:

I’ve developed sort of an Asian guy’s taste in Asian girls. Not to say I wouldn’t fuck a hot Latina or black chick, etc, I’d mostly prefer the pasty light skinned Asians or white girls for LTRs. LBFM SEAsians are always good for sport banging though.

You’ve been in China 10 years now? I’m surprised you don’t have similar tastes.
Yea Ive just been in VN a year but I do find tan girls less attractive now. All about the porcelain skin china dolls haha.

(10-11-2019, 05:13 PM)Suits Wrote:

When I'm living out of hotel rooms for a stretch, I stock bulk quantities of nuts. Healthy, protein heavy and doesn't require refrigeration.

It makes me more productive when I'm also working out of the hotel room, because a handful of nuts can serve as breakfast and I start feeling ready to work without needing to leave my room first.

Handful of nuts for breakfast? You must be like 130lbs lol.

@Aero Getting 2 entrees when you go out to eat in SEA is standard. Aside from that, peanut butter, bread, canned sardines, ready-to-eat rice, etc. Not the tastiest stuff but healthy and calorically dense.
Is 2 weeks in Thailand enough to get a flavor for the place?
Yeah absolutely. Depending on where you're flying in from you'll probably lose the first day/night to jetlag/tiredness. But after that you can easily spend 4/5 nights in Bangkok, then go down to the islands and spend 3 nights each on a couple of islands. You won't see everything the country has to offer, but if you're limited by work vacation days its all you can do.

If you do Bangkok and a couple of islands you'll both see the highlights, and have a good contrasting experience between the two. Big giant Asian megacity, and relaxing scenic island beaches.
(10-29-2019, 12:07 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote: Is 2 weeks in Thailand enough to get a flavor for the place?

If you're in Koh Phangan for 2 weeks with the Full Moon Party in between then you will be very lonely for most of it unless you decide to switch to beach bum mode.
If you don't mind a sleepy town feel then 2 weeks in Chiang Mai will do nicely.
I’m stopping by BKK for a week starting this weekend. Anyone round? Down for drinks or maybe hit up some clubs.
(10-30-2019, 11:49 AM)flipguy Wrote: I’m stopping by BKK for a week starting this weekend. Anyone round? Down for drinks or maybe hit up some clubs.

PM sent
@JekyllAndhyde

Could you elaborate? I'm doing the research on a trip I want to take in January. Is phangan really that dead outside the full moon party?

I'm taking a three week stint in Thailand, mostly a lads trip with a colleague of mine. I've put together a list of bars/ clubs I'm interested in and think that it would be good to do 7 to 10 days on khaosan, and the rest on the outer islands ending on koh phangan for the FMP. Is three weeks too much time for a satisfying stag do? I'm a fairly beginner guy when it comes to game, so I'm not expecting to bang every day, though I do plan on pipelining some before hand. What sort of time frames have you been on yourself.

I won't have to travel far since I'm situated in China and can do quick cheap flights over.
(11-06-2019, 02:27 AM)laowhy86 Wrote: -

hah, are you impersonating c-milk ?
Barely, just thought I would cop the name. Used to watch his vids before I came back to Asia so I figured, why the hell not.
(11-06-2019, 02:27 AM)laowhy86 Wrote: Is phangan really that dead outside the full moon party?

Koh Phangan is not dead at all outside of the FMP, but the vast majority of the island's visitors at all other times are boyfriend-girlfriend couples and solo male travelers. Not a target rich environment. Outside of the FMP, target rich venues are rare. Most other parties, such as the Waterfall Party, Half Moon Party and the various pool parties offered by various hotel venues are absolute sausage fests.

The FMP and NYE are really the only time where there are a high number of unattached women available for the taking in a concentrated area. It is certainly possible to get laid on the island at other times, but your level of success will depend on your own game and the amount of time you put into cold approaches.

This analysis is based on having spent a month on Koh Phangan last year from early December to early January. I got laid, but would hardly recommend the island as a sure thing.
Can anyone clarify on the vaping situation? Reading online it seems like it is a total mess, not legal to import not illegal to have (technically), sign at airports where to carry your e-cig (hand luggage), but people getting fined for vaping 500$. Stuff is sold, but sellers likely bribe the police. I really want to go back this winter, but dont want to go back to cigarettes so I would have to take my e-cig. So the question is: Anyone with recent first-hand experience?
I know this is not the answer you’re looking to hear, but i’d recommend quitting tobacco / nicotine products all together. Life is just so much better on the other side.

I’m three-years tobacco free following ten years of smoking Menthol American Spirits daily and quitting is one of the best things I ever did.

The two things that helped me were Allan Carr’s Book “The Easy Way To Quit Smoking”, and chewing Nicotine gum to wean myself off.

Highly recommended.