The Thailand Thread
Starting the Thailand thread. I've been busy af in the Philippines (sorry to a couple guys who I haven't had time to meet), but I'm going to Thailand for a few days and just want to enjoy before crossing to the other side of the world. Anybody around>?
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Nice. Have fun man.
Oh Bangkok, it's is a crazy place man. It always gets a hold of me. Get ready for a wild time and report here Big Grin There's some cool guys there I know you should meet, I'll send you over DM.
Hey, I just moved to Bangkok from the States. I will be here for a while. Any advice on how to deal with police checkpoints? I just got a motorbike and they keep stopping me at this checkpoint which is right on the cross street of my apartment. I had to pay police twice now. The first time I had a chick on the back of my bike with no helmet. Got cockblocked super hard!! The second time they stopped me for no reason other than being a farang.
(05-07-2017, 03:39 AM)Mortay Wrote: Hey, I just moved to Bangkok from the States. I will be here for a while. Any advice on how to deal with police checkpoints? I just got a motorbike and they keep stopping me at this checkpoint which is right on the cross street of my apartment. I had to pay police twice now. The first time I had a chick on the back of my bike with no helmet. Got cockblocked super hard!! The second time they stopped me for no reason other than being a farang.

1) Dont violate any rules

2) Refuse to pay if they stop you for no legit reason. 

They do the same thing in Vietnam. 

Mostly they are looking for easy naive targets.
Got it.Thanks for advice!
Great last choice in SEA. BKK is still hell a lot of fun and pussy paradise if you do it right. I was there for almost a month during March and had a BLAST! I was a bit concerned before going there after reading Roosh forum where guys are whining about how THAILAND became difficult etc. 

It wasn't hard to understand why all these guys have this opinion about BKK. Almost 90 % of western farangs there have zero game, they think that if they show money and grab girls without building any communication first they will bang. I show most of the girls at clubs there really disqust from this type of 'game', so i grabbed the chance, it turned out that even though there are many foreigners there, this was an advantage for me. I played the light teasing-complimenting type of game while having an 'i dont give a fuck' attitude. That turned most of the girls crazy and they really wanted to get to know me more. It was really easy to bang solid 8s and above because there was NO competition in there. I cant remember how many times i heard from girls this: ' i like you soo much you are so different'. Only by running this type of game.

I stayed at soi 11, not the best road in Shukumvit, many prostitudes and ladyboys at streets and lots of tourists but i was 3 minutes walk from the BTS and close to the action.Perfect! I went out every night so here is my report:
Levels: In soi 11, nice venue with a smoking outside  area with tech-house music, many girls go out there , veery easy openings. Inside area is also good , nice round bar near the dancefloor. Many working girls there but you can find a normal girl easily. Shoring is possible. Lady's night on Sundays.Closing at 3.
Insanity: On shukumvit. Large club most of the girls there are working. Got there only once i had some action but  i chose to move on to another venue, this wasnt for me i just didnt have a good feeling there. Note that taxi drivers get you there for free, the get a commision.
Cave: Basement of  Holiday Inn. Not full when i got there it was Tuesday but there was some girls inside. Wasn't impressed.
Mixx: Basement of Intercontinental Hotel. I liked this club a lot, two areas , one main playing Hip Hop and the other one playing Techno- Electro house. On the second one smoking is alloweded. HIGH quality of girls and was really easy for me to pull from there. Working girls are also high quality, you have to bring your A game and have the looks to shore there. I also noticed that many western girls go there. A must visit in my opinion. Taxi drivers get you there free.
Sugar: Closing at 4 so its a choice if you are near and want some more drinks. Small venue but nice atmosphere inside, playing hip hop. 70 % working girl , shoring is absolutely possible. That does not mean tha you cant find a normal girl. 
RCA: Clubbing area, looots of normal thai girls go there not so many foreigners. More difficult to pull than the previous mentioned clubs but it is totally worth. I had lots of fun there meeting many girls, it's heaven! Downside:every club is closing at 2.
Khao San Road: Went only once, i wouldn't bother again. Too many drunk westerners and hippie style road. Not my thing.
AFTER hours clubs: And when i say after i mean really AFTER.
Shock 39: 90 % working girls most of them low quality, some normal girls there but you have to be lucky. Funny thing one night i was walking outside to get to my room it was around 5:30 and a Phillipino girl opened me , she was a 7 cute Pinay backpacking in SEA and got there because the taxi drove her there for free. Complained to me that every guy in club was asking to pay her haha.  I joked about this and had a small talk. GUESS what i got in my room with her and had a great BANG Big Grin
Swing: This one start to get busy around 5, EVERY night. Trance and electro music really underground , lots of people inside 90% working girls. Nice smoking pool area outside.EASY to shore there and ofc if you cant sleep and you want continue partying till midday this is your best bet haha.
Penny Black: I heard this from a girl while i was at Sugar and decided to give it a shot. At first i thought it was a go go bar because its on Soi Cowboy and declined the thought of getting there immediately, but its actually a normal club. It gets busy around 3 , very nice music mix of hip hop and top international 40. Many working girls go there to have fun, shoring is possible.

DAY GAME
I was out drinking and fucking every night so i didnt do much during the day. I woke up around 3-4 pm most of the days and i found that the park near Phrom pong BTS station is the perfect place to go running and have some time of detoxing from alcohol and meditating a bit! Very few foreigners there and many many girls that go there for a walk or to workout. Easy openings and many quality normal thai girls Smile

All in all i had a BLAST in BKK. Most guys complain about THAILAND and how 'difficult' it is because they think that they are white gods and want every girl to open their legs from them. Come on, we live in 2017, you are not god almost anywhere, you have to bring up your skills and your personality to get the quality you want. And thats the magic of the GAME Smile  Cool

I hope my report will help you there 20!
(05-07-2017, 05:30 PM)ChristosV Wrote: Mixx: Basement of Intercontinental Hotel. I liked this club a lot, two areas , one main playing Hip Hop and the other one playing Techno- Electro house. On the second one smoking is alloweded. HIGH quality of girls and was really easy for me to pull from there. Working girls are also high quality, you have to bring your A game and have the looks to shore there. I also noticed that many western girls go there. A must visit in my opinion. Taxi drivers get you there free.
Sugar: Closing at 4 so its a choice if you are near and want some more drinks. Small venue but nice atmosphere inside, playing hip hop. 70 % working girl , shoring is absolutely possible. That does not mean tha you cant find a normal girl. 

Good post, most of what you wrote is spot on. I don't agree with your opinion about Mixx and Sugar though. High quality of girls in Mixx? You are probably the first person I have ever heard saying that. Mixx is known as a hooker club, just like Climax, Insanity, Spicy and Swing. 

Sugar is much better. Nowhere near 70% working girls. I would say maximum 50% working girls and most of them are just lined up at the bar and are easily avoidable. I really like Sugar. It never fails to deliver. It's like a huge retention pond for all sluts in Bangkok because it is the only decent club open after 3am. Girls who go to Sugar go there to get laid.

I spent 8 months in Bangkok last year and went out at least twice every week. Maybe I will write a sheet as well, if anyone is interested. Many guys are indeed complaining about Bangkok nowadays but I agree with Christos that it is still a pussy paradise. You just need to differentiate yourself from the hordes of other farangs. And you need to know the best venues for the best days of the week. Route 66 is much better during the week, for example. Levels is only good on Sunday and Tuesday, etc.
Guys are complaining about Bangkok? I live in the US full time. Better count your blessings.
Great little datasheet ChristosV. I'll be using it. +1 reputation from me.
Bateman, about Mixx i've been there twice, i agree that there are lots of working girls there but there are normal girls also! I don't know maybe i was lucky but i got a really nice feeling there and lots of action. As for Sugar we totally agree, the place is great. Working girls are in every club in BKK except RCA and Thong Lor, unfortynately i have not been in Thong Lor... next time Big Grin

Thank you 20Nation, i am really looking forward to hear about your adventures there!
20 Looking forward to your future post, Happy hunting bro!! Should be fun
Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
@20N Enjoy the trip bro.

Has anyone travelled and got girls outside of Bangkok? I am curious because I would like to go to Thailand this summer for 3weeks to a month but I don't see myself to stay a month in Bangkok alone or going for prostitute in Pattaya. Thinking of going to the northern part of the country.
(05-09-2017, 11:46 PM)TigerT Wrote: @20N Enjoy the trip bro.

Has anyone travelled and got girls outside of Bangkok? I am curious because I would like to go to Thailand this summer for 3weeks to a month but I don't see myself to stay a month in Bangkok alone or going for prostitute in Pattaya. Thinking of going to the northern part of the country.

Go to Pattaya for the experience, it's madness. Chang Mai is completely different, more backpacker / hippie vibe. Another more chill place (smaller) near BKK is Hua Hin, same distance as Patttaya, about 2h. You can check it out for a day or two.

Phuket is pretty cool as well, you have the party place and some quiet areas as well. 

The islands (koh phi phi etc) are way too backpacker-oriented for me, not recommended if you're looking for Thai girls.
I have been to the south often when I was leaving in Malaysia (Hat Yai is a lot of fun coming from Muslim Malaysia) and spent enough time on the different islands: Koh Lanta, Phuket, Koh Samui, Koh Phanang.
Well I might go have a look Pattaya after all for a couple of nights.

I might go to Isan region and do some national parks after some time in BK
(05-05-2017, 05:22 PM)20Nation Wrote: Starting the Thailand thread. I've been busy af in the Philippines (sorry to a couple guys who I haven't had time to meet), but I'm going to Thailand for a few days and just want to enjoy before crossing to the other side of the world. Anybody around>?

20 - I'm pretty sure I just saw you with your date in Asok. I didn't know about this thread so it took me a few seconds to realise it was actually you.

I've been very busy here with work, so only went out once. I went to Sugar and I would agree with Bateman that the ratio of working girls is 50% although a girl I pulled said it was 80%. The quality of working girls was below my standard. I took a fat thai girl home with zero effort and almost no English (she was alone at the club, obvious DTF). There were hotter girls so this place can deliver more for guys with game.

Tried to daygame quite a bit and Bangkok is definitely a good place for anyone who is just starting and afraid of rejection. Girls would talk to you out of politeness and will not leave until you say goodbye. If they are in a hurry, they would humbly ask for a permission to leave. The downside is that often you don't know if she is just polite or interested. I didn't manage a date with my daygame leads yet but I am approaching the sexiest woman you can find on BTS.

THC - I'm still looking forward to the part 2 of your post Blast in Bangkok: 10 Days of Madness on the Swooptheworld.
(05-10-2017, 04:28 PM)Navas Wrote:
(05-05-2017, 05:22 PM)20Nation Wrote: Starting the Thailand thread. I've been busy af in the Philippines (sorry to a couple guys who I haven't had time to meet), but I'm going to Thailand for a few days and just want to enjoy before crossing to the other side of the world. Anybody around>?

20 - I'm pretty sure I just saw you with your date in Asok. I didn't know about this thread so it took me a few seconds to realise it was actually you.

I've been very busy here with work, so only went out once. I went to Sugar and I would agree with Bateman that the ratio of working girls is 50% although a girl I pulled said it was 80%. The quality of working girls was below my standard. I took a fat thai girl home with zero effort and almost no English (she was alone at the club, obvious DTF). There were hotter girls so this place can deliver more for guys with game.

Tried to daygame quite a bit and Bangkok is definitely a good place for anyone who is just starting and afraid of rejection. Girls would talk to you out of politeness and will not leave until you say goodbye. If they are in a hurry, they would humbly ask for a permission to leave. The downside is that often you don't know if she is just polite or interested. I didn't manage a date with my daygame leads yet but I am approaching the sexiest woman you can find on BTS.

THC - I'm still looking forward to the part 2 of your post Blast in Bangkok: 10 Days of Madness on the Swooptheworld.

A city of 10 million people. Last time I was there for just a week and I decided to take it easy. Then randomly met an old friend near Nana, he was also there for a week coincidentally. Needles to say I did not end up taking it easy that night.

Haha, you are right Navas, still have to finish that, I'm on it Big Grin
(05-10-2017, 04:28 PM)Navas Wrote:

Hahah yeah that was me. Let's meet up for drinks or something on Friday.
(05-11-2017, 05:40 AM)20Nation Wrote: Hahah yeah that was me. Let's meet up for drinks or something on Friday.

We met up with 20Nation this past Friday night and it was great to catch up. The night turned out to be true BKK style and I feel that it deserves a write up.

Warning: this will be a long post.

We met up with 20nation at Asok after midnight and after realising that they stop selling beer at 7/11 at midnight we decide to go to Soi Cowboy and immerse in the local culture. A guy from Roosh forum recommended me a place called Crazy House for local experience so we go there. The place is packed with completely naked woman on a stage and at tables entertaining farangs. We get beers and watch the girls. Some are actually hot. The ceiling is made from glass so we get to see pussies of the girls dancing on the second floor. Entire place is quite a scene. Its my second time in a strip club and I don’t remember the first time well so it couldn’t be more classic for an introduction. Some white dork near us is negotiating a barfine with a girl and she is asking 5000 baht. Not much later I see that idiot paying at least 4000 baht to her mamma to get the girl out. Wtf.

We go to another go go bar on Soi Cowboy to have a beer and I’m eager to test THC’s strategy of chatting working girls and getting their numbers to meet later. I didn’t get anywhere near that. The two annoying bitches who talked to us inside only made me want to get rid of them. So we take a table at the outside area and have a great discussion about gaming all sorts of women around the world. At this point I start ordering shots of tequila but soon the place is shutting down. It’s 3am and we decide to hit insomnia for some nostalgia. 

I mess up with directions so we ask a tuk tuk driver where it is and he gets us there for free (basically across the road). I tried to pull another THC’s trick to get the driver actually pay us a share of his comission but it didn’t work. He takes us to Insomnia but it's closed already, so we decide to check out Penny Black, recommended by ChristosV in this thread.

My first impression of the place is that of a shit hole full of hookers. I open a two hooker set near us to get the vibe going and the one of them who looks like a pig starts telling me she is going to buy me a drink. I laugh and ignore her and we get shots of vodka with 20. I lock eyes with a really hot tiny girl in a group of friends and I immediately wave her and pull her closer. I begin dancing with her and quickly move her to a middle of a dance floor where we start making out probably 30 seconds after meeting each other. I touch her everywhere and that tiny body feels incredible. I wonder if that is just Bangkok or if I am expected to pay or if she is actually a guy because it seemed too easy for that level of talent. The stories about THC destroying clubs here 4 years ago come to my head and I figure that probably Thailand is still the same. Soon the girl tells me she is going to toilet and will be back so I rejoin 20 at the bar. I lock eyes with another girl from the same group and I immediately wave her, pull her in and push her to 20, because I’m waiting for my girl to come back. Moments later I lock eyes with a third girl from the same group, and also wave her and pull her closer. She is cute and busty so I decide not to pass an opportunity and start dancing with her. I put her on a small stage with a pole for strippers and make her dance there. She is shoving her cute ass at me and 5 minutes later we are having light make out but her friend comes to drag her away to go home, so she leaves me her line ID. She is messaging me now asking when I will come again.

I return to a bar to have a second round of vodka with 20 and a tall blond guy starts grabbing my chest from behind. I tell him not to do that and try to get rid of him but he is insisting he is not gay. Okay.. Soon we see an absolute stunner, a young super cute girl with amazing smile and shining eyes giving IOIs in our direction. I try to pull the stunner closer, she keeps smiling, but wouldn’t come. She looked so good that under alcohol it was really hard for me not to look at her. What a surprise turned out to be this after-hours place. Many thanks to ChristosV for the insight on Penny Black, also +1 from me. 

We talk about the stunner with 20Nation and her older and uglier friend shows up to tell 20 that the stunner wants his Facebook and wants to meet him tomorrow. The stunner cannot talk to us now because she is with a boyfriend who is some sort of a Thai fighter. I tell 20 that her friend is a great wing girl and give her my shot of vodka and she gives me her beer. It already fells like this night has been a blast.

I do some approaches and start dancing with a girl but soon she tells me I need to buy her a beer. I roll off and approach a tall girl at a table and get her to dance. Soon I put her on pole stage and she does some really sexy moves. I take her off the stage to escalate but she immediately returns to her table so I figure she just blew me out. 

I go back to a bar and now the wing girl starts hitting on me. I don’t understand any of her English and that upsets her to a degree that she punches me in a face every five minutes. At the same time the pig hooker grabs my ass from behind every three minutes and reminds me about the drink. I half expect the blond guy to comeback now and start grabbing my chest again. But at this point I’m quite wasted so I just go with a flow. Every time the wing girl punches my face I keep telling her that I love her in Thai language which is the only phrase I know in Thai besides “you are beautiful”. That seems to calm her down but only for a few minutes. She asks for a light from some guy and I lit a lighter for her. She is lighting her cigarette and punches me in the face again burning some of my facial hair. Now my love for her is gone and I somehow manage to hook her up with a blond guy which made everyone’s life, especially mine, much easier.

We go outside with 20 considering to hit Swing but he decides to go home so I get some cash from ATM and return to Penny Black. Now its only the stunner, the blond guy holding hands with the wing girl, some old hookers and the two sets that blew me off earlier. I try these sets again but they ignore me completely. It’s 5am and the place is closing so I ask some 32 yo hooker where everyone goes to party and she tells me its just one floor down in the same building. We go there with the hooker and everyone from Penny Black shows up soon. The place is called Real Man or something. There is one set of 5 girls, I approach them a wrong way and got blown out. 

I’ve spent three weeks in Bangkok mostly working on a computer so tonight I have enough energy and decide to go to Swing at 5:30am. Before I go I try to approach the same 5-set again and now I try to talk to every girl in the set. Two girls blow me out but then a third chick dressed like a schoolgirl starts dancing with me. She soon introduces me to a white guy saying he is her friend. I ask him and the guy says he just met them. I ask who is his target and he points to a bored girl and says she’s been sober all night. I chat the sober girl up and soon I’m dancing with her. I try to sit her with me at another table to isolate but she disagrees and sits me at her table instead. She leaves me there alone and I start talking to a tattooed girl from adjacent table. Soon sober girl comes to say goodbye because they are leaving and kisses me on the lips. I push for more but no luck. Then the schoolgirl comes and does the same. 

I go back to tattooed girl and take her to dance. She warms up slowly but at one point she jumps on me. She is a petit girl in sexy shorts and a top so I’m getting a boner right there. At this moment they turn the music off and start the lights so I tell the girl we are going for some street food. She says ok but she is “really worried” about her friend who is sitting in a lap of some farang douche. 

Now my girl wouldn’t stop talking to her friend so I lift her up and try to carry her away but she insists to wait. Apparently they are having an argument whether a friend should go with the farang. I’m bored so I decide to make a laugh and tell everyone that he is a bad guy like I know him. The guy is telling me “thank you” acknowledging that I’m cockblocking him. This is not getting me laid though so I eventually tell everyone how he is such a nice guy and it seems to make everyone happy. I lift my girl again and carry her out even though she keeps talking to her friend. Once her friend cannot hear her anymore I hope she will finally shut up but now she starts telling me “how she worries” about her other friend who I tried to hook up with a british guy moments earlier. I say that her friend is giving the british guy a blowjob in the toilet and carry on. This actually shuts her up.

We get outside and its a daylight and its raining. 

I make out immediately to make her horny and say we are going to drink gin tonic at my place. 

We get in a taxi and I ask her age. She says 32 and its a huge turn off for me but we are 5 mins away from my place, I’m wasted and its a guaranteed lay. I decide to go through with it. 

It was obviously a trashy girl but the bang was ok and she left quickly. I went to buy a $1 meal from street vendors and watched some pick up videos and then crushed. Slept 4 hours and had another day full of stories. Great night and some good memories. And yes, Bangkok has much more than that to offer, which is a good part.
Lol, entertaining story, sounds like a BKK classic. The place with the glass ceiling is called Bacara and there are some really cute girls there that make you wonder how the fuck they end up in a place like that, jumping around off beat without underwear.

You started the night too late. I hate it when that happens because it's a race against the clock and you always end up at the after and after-after places, which have much more pros and weird people and are harder to pull. Also you need to find the right balanced of intoxication: enough to deal with the place but not too drunk that mess up every set.

Props for your persistence and drive. I don't get the cockblock move on that dude though, unless it was obvious you were joking or if he was going after your girl. If not, it works much more in your favor to wing rather than block.

My last night in Bangkok was a similar experience, ended up in some dodge after-after club... I had a flight the next day at 2pm. Luckily I woke up at noon with the reception dude pounding on my door to checkout. Random Thai girl next to me, Thai food allover the apartment, pictures on my phone I had no recolletion of. With maybe 2hours of sleep, still drunk, rushing to the airport...

Bangkok!