Lots of money,and time,but zero game...
Hi Guys!

So I am quitting my job in a few months. I want to focus on self developing, meditation,and GAME.I have enough money to live a bohemian lifestyle for the next 5-10 years,or more. I don`t need another job.
My game is utter shit. Broke up with my GF 2 years ago, and tried to learn game, consistently not getting laid when going out. Thank god for Tinder which has given me a constant stream of lay with semi-low quality girls, but better then nothing.

So now the world is my playpen. Don`t know where to start...suggestions ?

Was thinking maybe go to Asia for an undefined amount of time, do some online game, and maybe try day and nightgame there. I see Philiphines should be easy to get laid, maybe I can go there and build my confidence by getting lots of girls.
Or maybe go to India to learn how to meditate; go deeper into myself,read,watch self-dev. videos etc.

Or seriosuly considering going to USA to rent an apartment in som town and do 100% game all day every day. May even take one of those Immersion style RSd bootcamps where I just game with lots of other guys under the instruction of some PUA. This is probably the best option for my game, but also the furthest out of my comfort zone...i don`t like clubs and stuff, and also this will be the most costly option.

With lots of money and time available, what would you do ?
well, in terms of girls. If your end goal is to both get good at game and have a blast i would suggest starting in SEA. There you will have a blast and get confidence. Then, I would say go to LA. There you will get hotter girls then you have ever got in your life, with less game than you would have thought. But it will take more game than SEA. And you will have the time of your life (I would suggest learning spanish though). Then, go to a wetern europe country for a bit where you can get used to 1st world living again and challenge your game now that you have the confidence of a lot of lays and the confidence of sleeping with some really hot women. Focus on your game (training with weights), then go to Eastern Europe. You will have the time of your life and probably get some of the hottest girls of your life.
My random advice Wink
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Lucky man.

Game is for the most part

1) Learning simple concepts ie dressing well, acting normal, taking the lead, getting in shape etc

2) Overcoming your fears of rejection

You don't need to do any bootcamp. Simply move to a city and meet a few wings. It really helps.

I usually never cold approach, but when I was with THC and 20N I was motivated to do it. Same thing on a few other occasions with other guys. Usually I am out solo, so never have that motivation and practice.

A knowledgeable experienced guy could help you out a lot on both aspects I mentioned.

Now, for your logistics. I like and mirror 20N's plan.

Personally, I'd do something like this

Manila - 2 months

Bangkok - 2 months

Jakarta - 2 months

Ho Chi Minh City - 2 months

Seoul - 1 month

Shanghai - 1 month

Tokyo - 1 month

Hong Kong - 1 month

Mexico City - 2 months

Medellin - 2 months

Cali - 2 months

Lima - 2 months

Buenos Aires - 2 months

Rio De Janeiro - 2 months

Sao Paolo - 2 months

London - 1 month

Paris - 1 month

Barcelona - 1 month

Milan - 1 month

Berlin - 1 month

Amsterdam - 1 month

Prague - 1 month

Oslo - 1 month

Stockholm - 1 month

Helsinki - 1 month

Riga - 1 month

Bucharest - 1 month

Budapest - 1 month

Krakow - 1 month

Kiev - 1 month

St. Petersburg - 1 month

Fuck that would be one hell of a trip.

3 years worth of travel and game. That shit would fly by too.
Dash if he follows that  list he and kept notes he could write a book for fun. Scary part is I believe you have that written down as your dream vacation. Think I am going to write it down for mine.

Now for us poor folks stuck at home, what do you guys think it would cost in current monies to actually make this happen with no outside income coming in during it. Two reasons I ask it is I am really curious,  2nd if the Doc follows it over the next 3 years if the prediction of cost is close. This list looks like a shit ton of fun, I have places I want to travel to but never thought about it so detailed wise. Hmmm  

Doc having traveled most of the USA it has its good points and bad. I would take Dash's list and 20s advice, you would get to see a lot at a cheaper rate, then when you get tired of being a world traveler (if you do) look at your finances then come to the states. Would be my suggestion. 

Far as help with game, keep a eye on these forums where guys are at and hook up with some, probably better and longer friendships could be made than paying for some bootcamp thing.
I would add Belgrad to your list and not sure if it is necessary to spend that much time in all cities, especially in western Europe.

Depends also what you are interested into, spending one or two months in one place will turn to be frustrating for me in countries I have never been and I would want to spend more time travelling.

But Dash and 20N have a good points to tell you to start with Asia and Southeast Asia in particular. You will get confidence and experience and find what can of gaming fits you the best for more difficult areas.

Don't need to invest in a boot camp, maybe read online and adjust your gaming from your experience. That's what working in sciences taught me, try until you find the perfect result and most efficient methods. Of course, some will tell you that all girls are differents and they will be true but the first thing I think is to find what kind of technics work then you will adapt it from there.

C'est en forgeant qu'on devient forgeron-> it's by forging that you will become a blacksmith/ practice make it perfect.
Yea, many of those countries I wouldnt want to stay 1 month in. But I know how some people hate always packing up and leaving so soon.
(05-05-2017, 05:11 PM)20Nation Wrote: well, in terms of girls. If your end goal is to both get good at game and have a blast i would suggest starting in SEA. There you will have a blast and get confidence. Then, I would say go to LA. There you will get hotter girls then you have ever got in your life, with less game than you would have thought. But it will take more game than SEA. And you will have the time of your life (I would suggest learning spanish though). Then, go to a wetern europe country for a bit where you can get used to 1st world living again and challenge your game now that you have the confidence of a lot of lays and the confidence of sleeping with some really hot women. Focus on your game (training with weights), then go to Eastern Europe. You will have the time of your life and probably get some of the hottest girls of your life.
My random advice Wink

I think I might do just that !  I`m excited to experience SEA like you have. I`ve been there so many times, but always had a GF, so never tried the locals. I`m so scared of rejections and shit, so guess I need some heavy immersion. Also what I`ve found when I travelled lately is that I`ve had so much fun just travelling that I did`nt really game(because that can get uncomfortable). I need to not just have fun in my travels,but also take game seriously,and work on shit. So guess I gotta become a slow traveller (have always been traveling fast).  I`d love to get some hot girld...but don`t feel like I would have anywhere near the game to make it in LA. Tha place is like crawling with PUA`s. I feel maybe I could make a better impact in a more distant,smaller Us town..like Colorado or something. I might be more exotic there,coming from Norway as I do.

I guess my costs in the game-focused travel is gonna be significantly higher considering I can`t couchsurf,or stay in hostels if I wanna pull girls, I need an apartment or a hotel. That`s a pity. Any good tricks for making that sort of staying cheaper, or getting better at consistently getting the girls to pull to their place?

(05-06-2017, 04:44 AM)Dash Wrote: Yea, many of those countries I wouldnt want to stay 1 month in. But I know how some people hate always packing up and leaving so soon.

I`ve been to all of those cities..and would`nt want to stay there just for the sights, but then I never tried my luck with the local girls though. Guess to travel and game you gotta go slow. I think I might follow a similar path, but mix it up buy going back home ever so often. Say hi to the family and stuff.
What is your end-goal? I think it is important to know what you want to do after those years of traveling and learning game. If you figure that out now, you can already build yourself towards that goal.

Personally, I would do the following:

1. Go to a region in the world where the difficulty of girls align with your current level of game. So Southeast Asia or South America for the start. Decide which region would suit you more by finding out what type of girl you prefer, what the culture there is like and what the costs of living are.

2. Once you decided on a region, do a 3-6 month trip to all countries/cities that you consider living in long-term. Rent an apartment for 1 month in each city and do some traveling in between. From your posts it sounds like you enjoy South East Asia, so maybe hit up Jakarta, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City and some cities in the Philippines (Manila, Cebu, Davao). If you have the looks I would suggest Bangkok, since it is much more fun to live there (plus easier to do the meditation). But it also depends on the type of game you want to learn (Daygame would be easier to learn in the Phillipines due to the nonexisting language barrier)

3. Once you found out which city you enjoyed the most, rent an apartment for at least a year in that city. Make that city your new homebase. You absolutely need to settle down for a couple of months if you want to maximize your gains in every aspect. Even if your only goal is to get better with girls, it is conducive to stay in one place for a longer time and have that city on lockdown. Plus, you will save a ton of money from settling down for a year. Use the time to meet likeminded guys and learn the language. It only takes 2-3 hours per day and about 200$ per month to enroll in a good language school. Your benefits: easier to find a job in that country if you run out of money, easier to establish business relationships, you will get hotter girls, your overall quality of life will improve without the language barrier. 

4. After 12 months, re-evaluate your situation. Are you happy in that country/region or not? If you are happy, consider doing short trips to other places in the world where you can make new experiences (East Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe, East & West Africa). However, also focus on building a life in your new homebase (= making connections, improving your language skills, maybe even buying an apartment if you are absolutely certain that you will have a future in that city). If you are not happy, repeat steps 1-4 with a new region in the world or with a new city in the region you already chose (e.g. move from Bangkok to Ho Chi Minh City).

5. Once you are confident enough to have good game and self-improvement is not a top priority any more, do a longer trip like Dash suggested. The trip will then be so much more awesome because a) you already have some travel experience, b) your game will be much better, c) you will be a much more interesting person, d) if anything goes wrong, you can still go back to your new homebase.
I

LA means Latin America not Los Angeles haha (I was confused until he said "you need to learn spanish haha)

As far as the US i would recommend Boulder in Colorado since your heart seems in it, great party school with ton of hot (a bit too liberal for my taste but still fun) girls and first class legal Marijuana (Youll see a bar, a dispensary and a Sorority house next to each other)
 . Nashville TN or Tallahassee FL or Gainesville FL for game purposes, college towns with beautiful women that love to party. 

I would say work on your game first in South East Asia and then go to America. 

Latin America is a great choice if you speak spanish, Colombian women and Dominican women will suck you off and fuck you like a king. If you have green or blue eyes its an extra unfair advantage.
Couple of things. How old are you? That determines a ton of things. You had a girlfriend, so I assume you're not a virgin and have decent social skills.

Also you mentioned you being scared of rejection.

I don't think you should go to SEA first. You need a solid foundation for your game. I'd suggest going out hard for a few months in a big Western city to build that foundation, then going to SEA to get laid a lot and become comfortable with dates and day 2s. That's the best of both worlds because you'll have a solid foundation of approaching, being used to rejection, and the fundamentals of game. Things like masculinity, being real, consistently approaching, letting go of the need to look cool and to posture.

If you don't have a solid foundation you'll struggle long term. From what it sounds like you're already getting laid but you don't approach.

I credit Toronto for building a solid foundation, and my wings as well for instilling the fundamentals. There's a chance if you go to Asia too early you'll get back to the West and be bitter because its harder and you're not getting laid. Or you'll turn into one of those guys who think he's cool because he got laid in Asia, but cant get laid anywhere else. Earn your stripes, then head to Asia as a well earned break.

As for RSD style immersion programs they're extremely overrated. The reason why is because the ratio is very uneven. Bootcamps are 3 days long cost 3000$ with a 3:1 ratio. That's not long enough to create real change. Real change requires longer periods of time. Go out sober. Become comfortable with day and night game.

RSD has a lot of excellent video content to watch, and I recommend the hotseat as well (300$ for a full day of the instructor breaking down infield footage which I think is worth it). However, the bootcamp is overpriced and won't lead to long term change. I've heard Vegas immersion is manned by amateur coaches so I'm not sure if that's any good either.

There's only one coach I have paid for coaching and he focuses heavily on drill based coaching and all his coaching is long-term which I find is more effective. PUA bootcamps IMO are overpriced as hell and don't create lasting change.
(05-07-2017, 12:59 AM)TKid Wrote: Couple of things.  How old are you?  That determines a ton of things.  You had a girlfriend, so I assume you're not a virgin and have decent social skills.

I don't think you should go to SEA first.  You need a solid foundation for your game.  I'd suggest going out hard for a few months in a big Western city to build that foundation, then going to SEA to get laid a lot and become comfortable with dates and day 2s.  That's the best of both worlds because you'll have a solid foundation of approaching, being used to rejection, and the fundamentals of game.  Things like masculinity, being real, consistently approaching, letting go of the need to look cool and to posture.  

If you don't have a solid foundation you'll struggle long term.  From what it sounds like you're already getting laid but you don't approach.  

I credit Toronto for building a solid foundation, and my wings as well for instilling the fundamentals.  There's a chance if you go to Asia too early you'll get back to the West and be bitter because its harder and you're not getting laid.  Or you'll turn into one of those guys who think he's cool because he got laid in Asia, but cant get laid anywhere else.  Earn your stripes, then head to Asia as a well earned break.

As for RSD style immersion programs they're extremely overrated.  The reason why is because the ratio is very uneven.  Bootcamps are 3 days long cost 3000$ with a 3:1 ratio.  That's not long enough to create real change.  Real change requires longer periods of time.  Go out sober.  Become comfortable with day and night game.

RSD has a lot of excellent video content to watch, and I recommend the hotseat as well (300$ for a full day of the instructor breaking down infield footage which I think is worth it).  However, the bootcamp is overpriced and won't lead to long term change.  I've heard Vegas immersion is manned by amateur coaches so I'm not sure if that's any good either.  

There's only one coach I have paid for coaching and he focuses heavily on drill based coaching and all his coaching is long-term which I find is more effective. PUA bootcamps IMO are overpriced as hell and don't create lasting change.

Thanks, sounds like sensible advice. I`m soon to be 35. My looks are pretty good, and I`m completely ripped, but that hardly matters when the game is`nt there.  My nearest large city is Oslo, so maybe I`ll start of with a month there. There are lots of gamers there that I can hook up with. Where I live now, I have no wings or anything.  Actually went out last night to a club with 3-1 gorrgeous females, and I actually knew many girls there and had high social proof...but actively avoided the pretty females.That`s how bad my game is; i`m scared of women.

I feel I need bootcamp,or at least finding some wings to push me, I can`t seem to get this under control myself. When females show me sexual interest I just crumble. But as I said; I have time and money, and getting this stuff under control is basically my only life mission right now. I`m the shepard from "the alchemist" breaking away from the sheep looking for my treasure.
(05-07-2017, 08:53 AM)Dr.Doolitle Wrote:
(05-07-2017, 12:59 AM)TKid Wrote: Couple of things.  How old are you?  That determines a ton of things.  You had a girlfriend, so I assume you're not a virgin and have decent social skills.

I don't think you should go to SEA first.  You need a solid foundation for your game.  I'd suggest going out hard for a few months in a big Western city to build that foundation, then going to SEA to get laid a lot and become comfortable with dates and day 2s.  That's the best of both worlds because you'll have a solid foundation of approaching, being used to rejection, and the fundamentals of game.  Things like masculinity, being real, consistently approaching, letting go of the need to look cool and to posture.  

If you don't have a solid foundation you'll struggle long term.  From what it sounds like you're already getting laid but you don't approach.  

I credit Toronto for building a solid foundation, and my wings as well for instilling the fundamentals.  There's a chance if you go to Asia too early you'll get back to the West and be bitter because its harder and you're not getting laid.  Or you'll turn into one of those guys who think he's cool because he got laid in Asia, but cant get laid anywhere else.  Earn your stripes, then head to Asia as a well earned break.

As for RSD style immersion programs they're extremely overrated.  The reason why is because the ratio is very uneven.  Bootcamps are 3 days long cost 3000$ with a 3:1 ratio.  That's not long enough to create real change.  Real change requires longer periods of time.  Go out sober.  Become comfortable with day and night game.

RSD has a lot of excellent video content to watch, and I recommend the hotseat as well (300$ for a full day of the instructor breaking down infield footage which I think is worth it).  However, the bootcamp is overpriced and won't lead to long term change.  I've heard Vegas immersion is manned by amateur coaches so I'm not sure if that's any good either.  

Thanks, sounds like sensible advice. I`m soon to be 35. My looks are pretty good, and I`m completely ripped, but that hardly matters when the game is`nt there.  My nearest large city is Oslo, so maybe I`ll start of with a month there. There are lots of gamers there that I can hook up with. Where I live now, I have no wings or anything.  Actually went out last night to a club with 3-1 gorrgeous females, and I actually knew many girls there and had high social proof...but actively avoided the pretty females.That`s how bad my game is; i`m scared of women.

I feel I need bootcamp,or at least finding some wings to push me, I can`t seem to get this under control myself. When females show me sexual interest I just crumble. But as I said; I have time and money, and getting this stuff under control is basically my only life mission right now. I`m the shepard from "the alchemist" breaking away from the sheep looking for my treasure.

My advice: Head down to Dominican Republic for a month. If you're from Norway , i assume you have lighter hair and are fairskinned. I am now back in my hometown and im dating some girls from Dominican Republic. They absolute love guys with blonde / brown( like i have) hair. I'm not saying they throw themselves towards you but they're really easy and they are really fun to hang out with as well. And they have huge ass and boobs. I will explore it soon anyway. It feels so good to date these girls coming from the cold Poland.
(05-07-2017, 08:53 AM)Dr.Doolitle Wrote: Thanks, sounds like sensible advice. I`m soon to be 35. My looks are pretty good, and I`m completely ripped, but that hardly matters when the game is`nt there.  My nearest large city is Oslo, so maybe I`ll start of with a month there. There are lots of gamers there that I can hook up with. Where I live now, I have no wings or anything.  Actually went out last night to a club with 3-1 gorrgeous females, and I actually knew many girls there and had high social proof...but actively avoided the pretty females.That`s how bad my game is; i`m scared of women.

Yeah, you need good wings to help push you.  Oslo is very expensive so not sure if that's the best spot.

If you're good looking and ripped then you should definitely just focus on getting some good wings and learning how to approach and game.  Don't fly somewhere where the girls will throw themselves at you because you'll rationalize not approaching because you'll get laid from online game or girls approaching you.  

One of my roommates is like that, he gets laid just because of his looks, so he never learned how to approach, and he's too scared of walking up to a girl.  Last thing a guy like that needs is more pussy thrown at him.  You can never truly be in control of your dating life if you rely on girls initiating the interaction.
(05-07-2017, 04:14 PM)Just out of curiosity how much money are you expecting to live on over 10 years?  TKid Wrote:
(05-07-2017, 08:53 AM)Dr.Doolitle Wrote: Thanks, sounds like sensible advice. I`m soon to be 35. My looks are pretty good, and I`m completely ripped, but that hardly matters when the game is`nt there.  My nearest large city is Oslo, so maybe I`ll start of with a month there. There are lots of gamers there that I can hook up with. Where I live now, I have no wings or anything.  Actually went out last night to a club with 3-1 gorrgeous females, and I actually knew many girls there and had high social proof...but actively avoided the pretty females.That`s how bad my game is; i`m scared of women.

Yeah, you need good wings to help push you.  Oslo is very expensive so not sure if that's the best spot.

If you're good looking and ripped then you should definitely just focus on getting some good wings and learning how to approach and game.  Don't fly somewhere where the girls will throw themselves at you because you'll rationalize not approaching because you'll get laid from online game or girls approaching you.  

One of my roommates is like that, he gets laid just because of his looks, so he never learned how to approach, and he's too scared of walking up to a girl.  Last thing a guy like that needs is more pussy thrown at him.  You can never truly be in control of your dating life if you rely on girls initiating the interaction.
1# KNOW WHICH CITIES HAVE YOUR TYPE OF GIRLS. to game girls you want to be attracted to them. as youl be motivated to approach them, if your not attracted to many of them you wont feel an urge to approach them this is why you should KNOW WHAT GIRLS YOUR ATTRACTED TOO. e.g blondes? go to oslo, riga, Stockholm, los angeles etc. Asian girls? asia etc. Travel every city you want. book 4days in the city as you might hate it and don't want to stay long or if you want to stay there 2-3weeks then just book more/another apartment on airbnb.

2# GET A WORLD CLASS COACH. if you wanted to learn to become great at martial arts you would find the best coach in the world for that. same with game. if you don't like clubs then I recommend daygame. Tom Torero is one of the best if not the best daygame coach in the world that ive met. and ive met tyler, brad, Julien, alex etc you can do a week residential with him. in a city of your choice. I recommend doing this then another residential 6months later if you need it. e.g if I had the money I would do this in my fav city, then game in every city in the world I want too. from that Id see which cities id like spending the most time then either live in my favorite city or keep travelling to each of my cities for a month or 2 at a time. e.g Europe in april til oct. then dec-march south America.

on a side note its good to ask yourself why are you doing game? why are you meditating? its good to know your motivations so if you feel like giving up you look back to WHY you started this in the first place and WHY to KEEP GOING.
personally if game is the goal i would scratch southeast asia.... sure getting some confidence would be nice but you already are doing the southeast asia thing with the not so hot tinder girls you are banging now

southeast asia is like playing nintendo with the game genie is, its fun but it doesnt help you improve at all

edit to say i kinda phrased that wrong, its more that southeast asia game is completely opposite from western game

in southeast asia you need to: not be asian, be nice, smile, invite them to your room, dont be a perv, kiss them

how is that going to help with western girls? you already have the ability to do that
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
(10-22-2017, 02:41 AM)guys Wrote: personally if game is the goal i would scratch southeast asia.... sure getting some confidence would be nice but you already are doing the southeast asia thing with the not so hot tinder girls you are banging now

southeast asia is like playing nintendo with the game genie is, its fun but it doesnt help you improve at all

edit to say i kinda phrased that wrong, its more that southeast asia game is completely opposite from western game

in southeast asia you need to: not be asian, be nice, smile, invite them to your room, dont be a perv, kiss them

how is that going to help with western girls? you already have the ability to do that

Yeah, that sounds about right. I want to keep working on my game. In Budapest now, going out day and night for the last month, staying here a few more months. Might take a bootcamp here, as my game is still not really good.
Looking at going to Colombia(Cartagena and Medellin) next year, maybe 3 months or so. Hopefully will be good for game. Then I figure a few months in Surinam,Guyana and French Guyana. I don`t expect that much when it comes to game in those places, but I just want to visit,as I never been there.
I feel like people over hype and complicate "game".

Assuming you are not a nerd or weirdo and you are socially competent you already got 20% of it down.

Next you need to fix your style/dress/grooming. That is another 20%.

Knowing a few seduction tips help. 10%

The main issue for most guys is being confident/fearless. 50% I believe.

Usually the guy who gets the most women are the dudes who are doing the most approaches and opening.
Budapest is awesome for daygame and street game at night. if you hang outside the starbucks near the mainly underground theres a hot girls every 30seconds,well there was in summer when I went.
if you want nightgame coaching you should get a train to Zagreb in Croatia and do a 1-1 with a guy called badboy. http://www.badboylifestyle.com/
hes one of the only coaches who teaches "how to spot horny girls". so instead of approaching 20, 30 girls a night to get laid you only have to approach 1,2,3 etc. cause there already in seduction and don't need much report. they  actually get bored, turned off and reject you cause you don't try and esculate things quickly. 

his thing is "if you want sex you got to be sexual" I don't know what your doing in Budapest. but its its in the day ask yourself these questions:

when you approach the girls does she know you wanna fuck her in the first 10seconds?
if no, work on that. GET CLOSE...USE SEXUAL EYE CONTACT....PAUSE...

do you flirt/break repport? e.g "what am I gonna do with you"/"you have a good girl face but naughty eyes"

do you use sexual spikes "sorry I was distracted by your legs/cleavage/body" what did you say?

Are you inviting her out "listen I find you attractive...another time I wanna take you for tea/coffee" or "so what you upto later by the way" then suggest meeting up.

I meet a lot of guys who daygame and mainly there not good cause they lack:
teasing/challenging her, boring conversation, not fun. if your having fun shes prob having fun.
being verbally sexual
touching

if your being a "sexual" guy. then your half way there.

either get a coach or have a list of things to work on so you know what your either a) got to stop doingsomething b) start doing something
that's it, its either adding or taking away.

stop having boring conversations if you are
start being more sexual.

you might not being having boring converations and you might be being sexual I don't know you or see you game but that's what I see a lot when I meet guys.
Attractive or sexy girls already know every guy wants to fuck them