Comparing 8+ women from different regions of the world
Thought this would be a cool thread to make. Give people an idea of the top quality around the world then see which one you prefer. 

When I get some time I will throw up my picks. 

East Asia (includes Vietnam)

South East Asia (might need to break this down a bit due to variance) 

Latin America

Africa

Western Anglo

Eastern Anglo
(04-28-2017, 05:25 AM)Dash Wrote: Thought this would be a cool thread to make. Give people an idea of the top quality around the world then see which one you prefer. 

Latin America

Africa

Western Anglo

Eastern Anglo

Love this idea!
I only count 6 Groups??

Set it up as a Poll? or everyone bring there own pictures.
Im gonna post my pics of what I think is the golden standard of each region/countries beauty.....which is the correct one Wink
The middle east is missing. They have some really nice chicks as well.
lately i became fun of greek chicks, as a friend of mine (who has the crossed planetin order to find the hotest chicks) told me about them.

[img][Image: sofia_harmanda_0k.jpg]subefotoscertificity.com[/img]
[img][Image: 665208599.jpg]subir gif[/img]
[img][Image: afl014.jpg]subir fotos[/img]
[img][Image: 600full-theofania-kalogianni.jpg]imagen jpg[/img]
[img][Image: photo-Noni-Dounia-Noni-Dounia-710ba4-10.jpg]subir gif[/img]
[img][Image: photo-Noni-Dounia-Noni-Dounia-710ba4-3.jpg]subir gif[/img]
[img][Image: katia_zigouli_diasimes-net_(16).jpg]subir gif[/img]
[img][Image: tumblr_n4oz5dm2J91rmgj40o4_1280.jpg]subir gif[/img]
[img][Image: katia_zigouli_diasimes-net_(5)_(1).jpg]subir gif[/img]
[img][Image: photo-Noni-Dounia-Noni-Dounia-710ba4-6.jpg]subir gif[/img]

more chicks from there :  https://www.instagram.com/greek.beauty/?hl=en
(04-28-2017, 05:25 AM)Dash Wrote: Thought this would be a cool thread to make. Give people an idea of the top quality around the world then see which one you prefer. 

Latin America
Africa

Western Anglo

Eastern Anglo
I love the idea, but Vietnam is in Southeast Asia.   It is not East Asia.   East Asia is China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan.   There is South Asia which is India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, etc.

What is Western Anglo?  Western Europe and the USA and Canada.

I think you can lump Canada and America together into North America, or just keep them separate.

I have Western Europe and Eastern Europe

Australia and New Zealand together or separate.   

Unfortunately most girls in these countries are not 8s and up and fall into the average range.   The percentage of good looking woman varies greatly by country and even city.
I do not mean specifically by region. So I would group Australia and US together for example. Women from different regions can have similar looks.

I know Vietnam is in SEA, however, they look more East Asian than South East Asian.

Hence me putting them with East Asia.

With my stringent standards, no country has many 8s percentage wise. 8 being near perfect clothed. These make up a very small % in any country. Not easy to find girls who have model faces WITH very nice bodies.

A country with a good looking population would be Korea for example.

Most girls are 5-6 range. Id bang most girls I see out and about. With a large amount of 7s.

A country with an ugly population would be Cambodia for example.

Most girls are in the 3-4 range. With more 3s than 4s. 3s would be unbangable.
Yeah Dash I have to agree on all your points so far. Koreans were the hottest girls I saw in Asia. And yeah, Vietnam, the hottest in SEA. But i'll be honest, I still don't understand exactly what you are trying to do in this thread.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
He wants to make a catalog of top talent in the world.
Normal people get takeout from exotic places to eat, we have "Girls of the world" Menu for our carnal desires
(05-04-2017, 01:27 AM)20Nation Wrote: Yeah Dash I have to agree on all your points so far. Koreans were the hottest girls I saw in Asia. And yeah, Vietnam, the hottest in SEA. But i'll be honest, I still don't understand exactly what you are trying to do in this thread.

Just a catalog and comparison of examples of each regions top talent. Ive been busy and lazy so havent started it yet. 

Latin America

http://imgur.com/cF7fOT7

[Image: cF7fOT7]

East Asian

http://imgur.com/CXh5sbl

[Image: CXh5sbl]