Travel Warning Updates
Figured it'd be useful to start a thread where we can post our own travel warning updates, given what this forum is about.

Not intending to start any political discussions, since that isn't what this forum is about (the "no politics" forum rule).

Also not intending to start any moaning. Just a heads up to guys about what's new.

For example, I'll start off with the below - a travel warning update about the UK. H/T to Rollo Tomassi.

"'Predatory' pick-up artist Adnan Ahmed found guilty"
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-gla...jW5INS4V0o
Quote:25 September 2019

A "predatory" pick-up artist who posted footage of his victims online has been convicted of threatening and abusive behaviour.

Adnan Ahmed - who called himself Addy A-game - was found guilty of five charges at Glasgow Sheriff Court.

Police began an investigation after his behaviour was revealed by the BBC's The Social earlier this year.

Ahmed, 38, had secretly filmed himself approaching dozens of women in Glasgow and in Eastern Europe.

The BBC investigation revealed how he had posted footage of the encounters on his YouTube channel, including audio recorded during sex.

Ahmed described himself a dating and lifestyle coach, and insisted that what he did was "educational".

But a number of women gave evidence during the trial that they had been upset and intimidated by his approaches.

Remanding him in custody pending sentence, Sheriff Lindsay Wood said: "These convictions were a course of criminal contact involving young girls who were affected in a variety of ways.

"Two of them were schoolgirls and another was particularly vulnerable. These are of public concern."

Jurors heard how Ahmed approached two schoolgirls in a secluded lane in Uddingston, South Lanarkshire, in 2016, when they were aged 16 and 17.

One of them told jurors he called her "pretty" and made her feel "uncomfortable."

She added: "He asked me if I was at school and what I was doing at school.

"He was asking if I had a boyfriend and I said no.

"He asked me if I was married as I was wearing a ring but not on my wedding ring finger.

"I said no and walked away.

"He then asked for my number and wanted to know if I wanted to go for coffee - I said no."

Pushed away
A 21-year-old woman broke down in court when she described how Ahmed followed her through Glasgow city centre in 2016.

The woman said: "He tried to pull me close to him so he could kiss me, so I pushed him away.

"He put his hand on my cheek and other hand on my back and pulled me in.

"He just had pure lust in his eyes."

A 20-year-old woman thought that Ahmed was playing a practical joke on her when he approached her on Glasgow's Buchanan Street in November last year.

She said: "He gave me a compliment and said that I looked like Kim Kardashian."

The woman told jurors that she felt "uncomfortable" and "intimidated" by Ahmed.

He later messaged her on Instagram but she blocked him when he called her "racist" for rejecting his advances.

Lawyer, Donna Armstrong, defending said: "He didn't want to cause anyone fear or alarm."

Ahmed, from Maryhill, Glasgow, was found guilty by a majority verdict.

'Offence and upset'
After the verdict was announced, Police Scotland's senior investigating officer on the case praised Ahmed's victims for coming forward.

Det Insp Mark McLennan said: "The women Ahmed approached were subjected to harassment and were frightened by his unwanted attention.

"I want to pay tribute to the courage of these women in coming forward and giving evidence in order to bring Ahmed to justice, particularly as he appears to have expected them to tolerate his unwarranted and unwelcome behaviour.

"People need to realise they cannot expect their behaviour to be tolerated if it is causing offence and upset.

"I would encourage anyone who has been subjected to this type of behaviour to contact police and report it to Police Scotland."
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.
i thought you were gonna talk about places that might have real travel warnings. e.g Beirut has travel warnings but the city centre Is super safe. a tank was blown up by a missile as the boarder 2hrs 14 mins drive away in the south from the city centre but this wont effect anybody in the city.

im from the uk. that post was about Glasgow in Scotland. but its not illegal to try chat up women in England.
I spoke to the chief of police on the phone after 5 undercover police officers acused me of being on drugs in oxford circus when I was chatting up women in London. I asked for the sergeants name and number but she refused to give her details which is unprofessional for a police officer. so I contacted the police and put in a complaint. long story short she got in trouble.

I wouldn't let stories like this deter you from approaching and chatting up women you find attractive.
I believe any man has the right to go upto a women and see if shes interested. and any women has the right to say no. and they should respect that.
I probally wouldn't go to places that are unfriendly for street approaches. e.g dubai, Saudi arabai etc certain middle eastern places with strict rules might have different laws but in most of Europe including England.
its not law or illegal to talk to women. but you can be asked to leave private propery e.g a mall/shop is classed as private property.
I was once asked to leave a mall for approaching girls. I went and spoke to the mall manager and explained what im doing. then there wasn't a problem. its just the security guard had a problem.

if anybody has a problem with you talking to women find the person whos the highest up and just be honest. "I saw a women I found attractive and wanted to chat her up"
there Is nothing the police or judge can do about this as your not breaking any laws.

I don't think its a good ideas to post stories like the above. as it may promote fear to new guys wanting to approach women.
I don't see what point your trying to make?

is it illegal to talk to women in the country your in? if no then doesn't matter.
if yes then maybe move country.

p.s the legal age of consent in England in 16.

the only issue I think this can might have is if hes posting infields on youtube showing the girls face not blurring it out and doesn't take it down after she request him too. that's the only legal thing I see here.
also its illegal to film having sex with a girl under 18. you can have sex with a girl whos 16 but to film she has to be 18.
Theres no problem chatting up women on the street in the UK, I wouldn't let that article worry anyone. The two key takeaway lines in that are:

"Ahmed, 38, had secretly filmed himself approaching dozens of women in Glasgow and in Eastern Europe.
The BBC investigation revealed how he had posted footage of the encounters on his YouTube channel, including audio recorded during sex."

They're both stupid decisions. Then you have:

- spam approaching,
- his age,
- him being socially awkward,
- him being from a minority with a negative image to women (no offense to anyone intended - but Middle Eastern/Indian subcontinent guys do have to battle to overcome the "creepy" stereotype if cold approaching in Europe)

Its a bad combination.

If someone is reasonably socially intelligent, well put together looks-wise, and doesn't post silly things to the internet, its highly unlikely they'll have any problems daygaming in the UK.
I should note that I've never day gamed in the UK (England/Scotland/etc). As such, I have to rely on secondary sources of information. But secondary sources are better than conjecture. And even those with first-hand experience, or locals, may not be aware of something if it isn't in the news.

As I alluded to before, my point in posting the article is to simply relay the information I came across, as a travel warning update.

Whatever it is he did - if the article is accurate - it suggests that you don't do it there (at least in Glasgow), since the article itself states that he was found guilty, which I assume means he broke some law.

And unless I missed something, he seems to have been found guilty of what the girls considered "bad" approaches, as opposed to something else, like secretly recording them, which as I recall is illegal in many places - but in any case, the resulting notoriety from publishing the recordings probably did motivate, and possibly cause, a government case against him.

As for general tourist travel warnings, those are relatively easy to find online, such as on the US government's Travel.State.gov website.
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.
the best source is first hand experience. 2nd best source is asking locals. e.g if I wanna know the weather in tel aviv if I plan on going there. il send a WhatsApp to my friend who lives there. il find out what the weathers like hot, rain etc in few minutes as the weather online is not that accurate.

If you wanna game in uk I recommend Liverpool. they have the hottest women there and its underrated compared to London.
youl see a lot of milfs with there daughter and you wont be able to tell if its the mum or the sister.
even Patrice O'Neal. mentioned Liverpool when asked where has he seen the hottest girls.
I understand the intention behind this but I think traveling warnings are more like area with life threatening or very harmul situations such as severe weather,places with violent outbreaks or risk of catching a major disease.

The situation in that article is a guy with no social skills or street smarts trying to get over on women.If you're not doing anything thats offensive as that you don't have anything to worry about.A lot of guys got scared a few years ago when famous and powerful people were getting outed in the me too movement.If you're not tricking or forcing women into any situation you have nothing to be scared of.The media is also heavily playing up these stories because fear and panic gets ratings.
(09-29-2019, 08:36 PM)kc1082 Wrote: I understand the intention behind this but I think traveling warnings are more like area with life threatening or very harmul situations such as severe weather,places with violent outbreaks or risk of catching a major disease.

The situation in that article is a guy with no social skills or street smarts trying to get over on women.If you're not doing anything thats offensive as that you don't have anything to worry about.A lot of guys got scared a few years ago when famous and powerful people were getting outed in the me too movement.If you're not tricking or forcing women into any situation you have nothing to be scared of.The media is also heavily playing up these stories because fear and panic gets ratings.

especially the feminists thing. guys think theres a lot of feminists around even in Canada Toronto is a very very very small minority making a lot of noise and getting a lot of media attention. when you could approach 100 women and maybe not meet 1. 
same as Ukraine. has a reputation for gold diggers but I only met 1 In 200 women that wanted me to pay for a cheap meal they ordered. maybe theres more In dubai I cant confirm. usually if guy are meeting goldiggers consistently like in the double digets there either living somewhere like dubai or theres something about the guy that's attracting women like that. e.g hes rich, shows off money has no game thinks he can buy womens love and respect etc.
I passed through Liverpool on my way to Creamfields, small city but nice and enjoyable. The women were decent, but can't really compare them since I didn't go elsewhere and most of the females were probably in the area for CF.

What's your take on Blackpool? My camping neighbors are from there and invited me over. Half the chicks have a busted face, the other half are cute. Slim bodies but no curves. They're beauticians so I can't judge bc they know how to look good.