Medellin house 6 months project
Hey guys, 

Looking for 1-2 cool guy to rent a house in Medellin for 6 months (my max visa) from October on. 

Ideally, you also have a business or job you do, into fitness and have a positive vibe. 

I plan to do a lot of tinder and dg with occasional night game besides working and some fun stuff on the weekends.
(09-05-2019, 08:43 AM)self-amused Wrote: Hey guys, 

Looking for 1-2 cool guy to rent a house in Medellin for 6 months (my max visa) from October on. 

Ideally, you also have a business or job you do, into fitness and have a positive vibe. 

I plan to do a lot of tinder and dg with occasional night game besides working and some fun stuff on the weekends.

il be in Medellin in January for 26 days for daygame. maybe meet for a tea/coffee. exchange advice
shoot me your WhatsApp when you get a Colombian sim and il add you.
You could probably just contact Prince Charming, is he on here or just RVF?
(09-05-2019, 06:45 PM)SC87 Wrote: You could probably just contact Prince Charming, is he on here or just RVF?

+1 for PC. Some people talk shit about him on rvf, but he's legit. I've actually known him for many years and chilled with him in Medellin recently. Definitely sublet in his place if you can. I stayed there for a couple weeks and it's a sick spot.
I met PC a few years back and my first impression of him wasn’t really good but I think he’s a decent guy, he has a nice place and seems to be doing well for himself in Medellin. I would contact him if I was in your situation, it would likely avoid a lot of hassle on your end.
(09-05-2019, 08:43 AM)self-amused Wrote: Hey guys, 

I might be interested in joining. I'm currently a online student in a career that can make me at least 6 digits. Very into fitness and I'd like to think I'm positive. 

Even if I don't get selected I'm down to meeting up. Colombia is on my list of countries to visit their women are crazy hot.
Not a big fan of Prince Charming. I went to one of his parties and brought a date. He used a photo to get her instagram when I was out of the room and was after that was always messaging her and inviting her out. I mean it's Colombia, plenty of girls. Never had a guy from the forums try to steal a girl, until I met him.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
^Wow that’s pretty greasy, I never understood why guys do shit like that no matter where in the world but especially in Colombia where meeting chicas is pretty easy.
Ya, they grow on trees.

Even if you expect guys to be “cool” I wouldn’t bring a chick I was already banging to a party full of sex tourists.
This is a major problem I’ve noticed with PUA types, they overcome their dorky past and manage to pick up women but underneath it all they’re still the same weirdo who wasn’t cool in high school so don’t really know how to be cool with other dudes and pull shit like that.
I once had a low-level gangster ask for my Colombian girl's contact details after I left the country. Not sure what the dude move there was, but I decided not to give it to him.
(09-09-2019, 12:47 AM)20Nation Wrote: Not a big fan of Prince Charming. I went to one of his parties and brought a date. He used a photo to get her instagram when I was out of the room and was after that was always messaging her and inviting her out. I mean it's Colombia, plenty of girls. Never had a guy from the forums try to steal a girl, until I met him.

a cool guy would never do that. maybe if the girl was really into him and it was obvious and she asked for his number and he asked you if its cool then maybe. but that guy sounds like someone I wouldn't want around me.
Not talking about PC because I’ve never met him but some guys try to rack up numbers at any cost because of what Scotian mentioned.

A lot of those sneaky geeks go to language exchanges and pull beta shit on you trying to get some easy points with whatever sloot is available.
(09-09-2019, 12:47 AM)20Nation Wrote: Not a big fan of Prince Charming. I went to one of his parties and brought a date. He used a photo to get her instagram when I was out of the room and was after that was always messaging her and inviting her out. I mean it's Colombia, plenty of girls. Never had a guy from the forums try to steal a girl, until I met him.

I mean he got her insta, not like you were sweating the competition haha
Quote:This is a major problem I’ve noticed with PUA types, they overcome their dorky past and manage to pick up women but underneath it all they’re still the same weirdo who wasn’t cool in high school so don’t really know how to be cool with other dudes and pull shit like that.

That's me!
^ You're ok. It's harder to IG close with a flip phone.
How about with one of these bad boys?

[Image: nokia-1280-3.jpg]
I guess you could put her IG in notes then message her from an Internet cafe. I’d say call or text but they don’t know how to do that, they just like WhatsApp because it’s free if using wifi.
Ok cheers guys, I got in contact with PC, but most likely will start own house, also most likely in Laureles.
That is lame to hear 20nation. What a jerk.