Hawaii Thread
Quick datasheet: I was in Honolulu fairly recently so here’s my recap. PS: GTFIH Kona! 

Cost of Living: 
Mighty expensive. Hawaii has to ship certain goods and there’s an obvious markup. From my limited experience with the grocery stores the only exception to the markup is seafood. 

Rent and housing is ridiculous as well. With rent you are competing with the military servicemen that get a stipend. It’s pretty normal for families to chip in together to pay for a tiny house that averages 500K. From what I’ve been told the east side of Honolulu is where the wealthy live. There are also some celebrities that have mansions on that side of the town as their summer houses. 

There’s some hope though. I worked with a guy that used to live here so it’s possible to live poor here although not ideal. Another guy I bumped into in another state (he used to live in Hawaii) fell under the same category. Down the line if I make at least 80K+ I could live here and date the chicks here. I might update this thread as I might come back to party for a couple months. 

Halawei versus Oahu
I've been told Halawei is like the laid back country side while Oahu is like the fast paced city. 

Transportation: 
Honolulu has a bus system and it sometimes takes 30 minutes for the bus to come. The rush hour traffic (around 3PM-4:30PM on the weekdays) is so bad that if I were to live here I might just stick to one part of the island and occasionally use public transportation to go to another part of the island for a mini getaway. 

Girls: 
First night here I stayed at a hostel and one of my roommates was this cute European girl. I didn’t close her but I had the opportunity. For future reference I will be doing at least 1 night for hostels when visiting other countries to pickup these Euro girls. 

If you’re into Asian girls the island is full of attractive ones. I probably read this on Rooshv but if I’m not mistaken social circle is the way to go here in Hawaii if you want to bang the natives. I tried reaching out to a couple leads but they seemed to have fizzled. Aside from that your best bet to getting laid is targeting the tourists. If I were to go that route it was pretty easy to talk to the receptionist at my hostel. Since he doesn’t make much I would invite him out for drinks (hypothetical scenario) and this would put me into proximity with the tourists in the hostel. He wouldn’t care if I invite the girls back to my place. 

Activities: 
Plenty for adrenaline junkies. Short list would be ziplining, surfing, fire dancing, illegal trail hiking, skydiving, jumping off cliffs, and shark diving. I was told this is a great gateway to SEA. The hostel receptionist told me he flew to Thailand for $400ish, honestly makes me want to live in this state for a couple months. 

Let me know what you think and please do share about Hawaii. I haven’t gotten the chance to travel much since I worked in low paying jobs that treated me like shit for the past 8 years. I’ve been to Vegas and LA but those trips aren’t too exciting. I might talk about an upcoming Central America trip where I almost certainly will post up lay reports. Thailand might be in the itinerary next year. 
good stuff. theres not much info about Hawaii. you might do this already but if you don't I recommend getting a PRIVATE room in a hostel. will make it easier to pull back if you have your own room. not that its mandatory you can fuck a girl in the shower, dryer room etc but it might increase your chances with a shyer girl.

also would be good to know what time of the year did you go? what weathers like? its it 90% Asian girls 10% European tourists?
did a local guy tell you whens the best month to come? e.g tourist season. best months to avoid e.g hurricane season if that exists there. did you take pics of what the girls look like?
did you go on that 11 mile hike that rsd tyler goes on in Nāpali Coast? Kalalau Trail I think its called.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserRe...awaii.html
^^LOL I'll bite on this one.

* There's a decent amount of info on Hawaii but ever since Roosh banned talking about premarital sex I guess this is the place to go.
* Yes, I did a private room as the odds are better of closing. Only someone clueless would think it's smart to sign up for a group hostel and think a girl would be DTF to fuck in front of others.
* Lots of information on the trails as well. Ex:
https://www.journeyera.com/stairway-to-h...hu-hawaii/

Sad thing about Stairway is the city is trying to shut it down by next year. I couldn't do it when I visited so I might have missed out on that.
(07-15-2019, 02:27 PM)ChicagoFire Wrote: Halawei versus Oahu
I've been told Halawei is like the laid back country side while Oahu is like the fast paced city. 

Haleiwa. Thats where I live.

Which hostel you stay in? Is Pacific Ohana still full of travelling day-shift strippers?
I can provide lotsa info. Advice #1 don't go skydiving. I live right by the airfield. Ambulances in and out all damn day. 
Aloha!
If you go on Konas fishing tour boat make sure to be very loud and rude, and be white if possible. Don't tip. Ask lotsa questions. Say it's too hot out. Demand refund for slightest dissatisfaction. It may sound counterintuitive to an outsider, but polynesians take those things as strength and appreciate.
(07-18-2019, 08:01 AM)Kona Wrote: Haleiwa. Thats where I live.

Which hostel you stay in? Is Pacific Ohana still full of travelling day-shift strippers?
I can provide lotsa info. Advice #1 don't go skydiving. I live right by the airfield. Ambulances in and out all damn day. 
Aloha!

I stayed at the Polynesian. If I'm not mistaken you recommended that hostel on Roosh's site. No idea about Pacific Ohana. 

No skydiving? That's crazy. How do people get hurt? They just fall in the wrong spot? Parachute doesn't open? I've skydived before thank God I didn't do it for the first time in Hawaii.
(07-18-2019, 11:34 AM)GlobalMan Wrote: If you go on Konas fishing tour boat make sure to be very loud and rude, and be white if possible. Don't tip. Ask lotsa questions. Say it's too hot out. Demand refund for slightest dissatisfaction. It may sound counterintuitive to an outsider, but polynesians take those things as strength and appreciate.

I'll be sure to give him a people's elbow while I'm at it. Samoans are even more highly regarded in Hawaii. (All of this is an obvious joke).

I remember when you told that fag Truth Tiger to go away on the Trump thread. Might as well high five you for that one over here haha.
(07-18-2019, 11:34 AM)GlobalMan Wrote: If you go on Konas fishing tour boat make sure to be very loud and rude, and be white if possible. Don't tip. 

Much like the White Man, my boat doesn't tip.... 

In fact, members of Swoop The World that want to come take a boat cruise or fish with me can do so at an extreme discount, if not free. If you are staying at one if those Waikiki hostels and bring along Eurobitches, that's ok. 

Aloha!
@kona

How is the surf fishing for shark out there? Hey from St. Louis. I am gonna probably get an apartment near the Delmar Loop again too.
(07-18-2019, 11:59 PM)blackfriar Wrote: @kona

How is the surf fishing for shark out there?  Hey from St. Louis.  I am gonna probably get an apartment near the Delmar Loop again too.

I thought you were trolling as that can't be legal but apparently it is. Do tell Kona. I'm resisting the urge to go back in a month now.
(07-18-2019, 11:59 PM)blackfriar Wrote: @kona

How is the surf fishing for shark out there?  Hey from St. Louis.  I am gonna probably get an apartment near the Delmar Loop again too.

I just cut the fins off and throw them back... 

That's a joke. I don't do that and you shouldn't either. It's very illegal. 

You can fish for sharks, and in some spots there's lots of them. I used to think it was cool to go out and land a big tiger shark. It's just not something I try to do anymore. Wait until a nine footer magically comes back to life once it's on your deck. More so, unless you have a hot grill, and can go from ocean to it in about 15 minutes, sharks out here tend to taste a little ammoniaish.  

There's spots right off the beach in front of my house where I go abt 2-300 feet out and pour fish guts and food scraps and blood. Dead chickens, whatever. I do it to attract lobsters over some concrete slabs i put out there. When I pour it sometimes sharks come out and go crazy. It's fun to watch. Not from a kayak! 

And tell everyone in Nellyville I say hello. I hear you gotta stay low even ON WashU campus these days. Maybe wear a vest? 

Aloha!
Kona,

It is not that bad. I am 40 now. I shoulda moved over there after I graduated high school. The pussy is exceptional. ?
Kona, thanks again for the spear fishing info on the RooshV thread.I think I’m going on my second spear fishing trip to Sayulita Mexico. Hell, I should make it out to Hawaii sometime I’ve been six or seven times in the past. I really want to go Out rigger canoeing Polynesian style