Places where "forbidden pleasures" are legal
So Laws are different in different countries.
In Amsterdam you can smoke Marijuana 100% legal in coffee shops as well as eat shrooms.
In Colombia small amounts of Marijuana are legal
In Germany there a highway that has no speed limit for us speed lovers

Share away gents
In Indonesia or HK, you can exchange foreign currency, get a local phone card and stay in (many) hotels without showing passport, which is needed in Thailand for example.

For banking, you get an anonymous number account in Cayman Islands and other small island states.

The strongest cigarettes I ever found were in Indonesia (39mg Tar and 2.3 mg Nicotine) - much stronger than in EU
(04-15-2017, 06:39 PM)Beentheredonethat Wrote: For banking, you get an anonymous number account in Cayman Islands and other small island states.

This dude knows whats up ;D

I know it's not popular in this community, but a lot of dudes enjoy traveling to places where prostituion is legal. Obviously thailand // phillipines are notorious for this "type" of tourism...costa rica, mexico (tijuana), colombia, and probably a half-dozen other countries too.
My Site - Fast & Mostly Legal Money
like germany
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
Netherlands for having sex with animals... hahaha. But seriously.

For doing steroids: Mexico, Dominican Republic and Colombia. All legal and you can get them from almost any pharmacy.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(04-16-2017, 10:00 AM)20Nation Wrote: Netherlands for having sex with animals... hahaha. But seriously.

For doing steroids: Mexico, Dominican Republic and Colombia. All legal and you can get them from almost any pharmacy.

Big 20! Good to know brother. Do you "know anyone" who has experience with this? (Steroids abroad, not fucking animals lol)

I've always questioned the quality/integrity of sellers. When we were in Costa Rica a buddy of mine picked up some var that turned out to be dbol. Hair shedding was crazy bad so I was scared off.
I too am seeking info about this animal thing.

The movie Hostel seemed fairly intriguing too; anyone know how to go about indulging in that type of "forbidden pleasure"??

Kidding!
This world is crazy though hahaha
My Site - Fast & Mostly Legal Money
hahahaha well... Wink

but yeah I actually have tried it in all 3 of those places, that's why i know. There are also other countries I have been to where it's legal but I have forgotten because those are the only countries I actually used steroids.
(04-15-2017, 06:05 PM)Christoff Wrote: In Amsterdam you can smoke Marijuana 100% legal in coffee shops as well as eat shrooms.
This is not true. Smoking weed is forbidden by law. However, there is a policy to tolerate it and not prosecute it if for personal use. This also applies to sale of marijuana (gedoogbeleid, see wikipedia gedogen).
The cultivation and wholesale have always been illegal resulting in a big black market and many problems with people cultivating large amounts at home. This year however, a law was passed by the government that will allow cultivation in the future.
Regardless of policies, Police might still take it from you. What many people don;t know is that, with regards to users (not sellers and producers), a more or less similar  policy applies to hard drugs such as cocaine and ecstasy.
Selling shrooms has been forbidden since 2008 because a tourist on those jumped of a building. Although different mushrooms that have more or less the same effect are still being sold differently (paddo's are forbidden, truffels are legal).
Furthermore, these policies apply to the whole country, not just Amsterdam.

(04-16-2017, 10:00 AM)20Nation Wrote: Netherlands for having sex with animals... hahaha. But seriously.
This has been forbidden since 2010. 

Don't want to disappoint you too much though, so let me tell you prostitution is 100% legal in the Netherlands. 

SO, what I have heard about, and this is something that might be very interesting for all you world travelers, is to start an International Business Company (IBC) in Seychelles.
This is more or less the same as a British Ltd, US LLC, German GmbH, French S.A.R.L., Dutch BV etc etc. You do not have to visit the Seychelles to found the company. 
When you do freelancing work or affiliate marketing or whatever, you invoice from this company. There is no income tax and no corporate tax applied in the Seychelles. 
Depending on the country of your nationality, you don't have to pay taxes there either. If you reside abroad it also depends on the country of residence if you have to pay taxes there officially (but who is gonna check on a tourist visa?).
Now for Dutch nationals residing in the Philippines, for obvious reasons i looked this up, there is no tax whatsoever to be paid on the income of the company. Whether to the Netherlands, to the Seychelles or the Philippines. 
That means that every single dollar, euro or peso you earn goes directly into your pocket 100% legally. 
Unfortunately for some, I know this policy does not (fully) apply to the United States.

(Did you notice that all the countries mentioned start with the?)
^^ You also have bank secrecy in the Seychelles, as well as anonymous company ownership?
(04-18-2017, 10:15 PM)Beentheredonethat Wrote: ^^ You also have bank secrecy in the Seychelles, as well as anonymous company ownership?

Bank secrecy, yes. 
Anonymous ownership in the sense of bearer shares has been disallowed since 2013. However, nominee shareholder is possible and in essence serves more or less the same purpose I think.
do secrets really still exist in 2017?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

Im not saying anything, wikipedia is
(04-18-2017, 02:53 PM)20Nation Wrote: hahahaha well... Wink

but yeah I actually have tried it in all 3 of those places, that's why i know. There are also other countries I have been to where it's legal but I have forgotten because those are the only countries I actually used steroids.

How about thailand and Phillipines?  I'm on trt
(08-04-2017, 02:00 PM)Csanders007 Wrote:
(04-18-2017, 02:53 PM)20Nation Wrote: hahahaha well... Wink

How about thailand and Phillipines?  I'm on trt

I can't tell you for sure but I'm pretty sure it's illegal in those countries. I remember looking for it and not being able to find it. They are also countries that are much more strict on drugs.
just go to one of the expat gyms in angeles or pattaya and look for the roided out guy, they should be able to help you out
Forgotten pleasure has long been legalized. I recently found an interesting article about cannabioids and I think that everyone will be interested to read https://www.marijuanabreak.com/what-to-d...gh-anymore. Especially experienced smokers will understand what is meant in the article and take this info on the note.