The PR. China Thread
I'm more into the Dongbei/Northern Chinese look than the Southwest to be honest. I like the tall, thin, ghostly white-skinned chicks. Before I left Shanghai I nailed a hottie from Shandong province. If she were younger than 30, I would have rated her about a solid 9.

But I've also heard good things about the cities you listed. What does the average girl in Kunming tend to look like?

I don't mind the developing cities when I'm on a trip to get laid. But living in China long-term, of course I'd choose a tier 1 city. I lived in a shithole like Changsha for 5 months, where foreigners were pretty rare and I was stared at everywhere. Place was a grimy and grungy nongsville, but I enjoyed it.
I have got the feeling that you are missing China a little bit now that you are out. That's something many realized once they are out, that China is actually not that bad. I had the same last summer. Wanted to get out, spend a month and a half in Central Asia and was so happy to be back.

I am definitely with you on preferring North Chinese women in general and Dongbei's one is particular (well I made that obvious I think). The good news is that there is a lot of them in Yunnan and Guangxi now because of the government encouraging them to move there. The majority of people in Beihai are actually from Dongbei, Heilongjiang in particular.
Average girls in Kunming might look more from SEA than China actually. Now the population is mixed between the original short ones with dark skin from Yunnan and tall with white skin ones from Dongbei. And you should get plenty of tourists depending on the season.

The nice Shandong women might be the perfect mix between the North one and Shanghai's area class. That's a good catch.
I am actually starting to think that I would rather go for women between 25 and 35 from now one. My girlfriend is only 20 and I have nothing to talk about with her since she is not that mature. Older ones are also more experienced and do in general better fuck bodies. I am not sure yet, I enjoy inexperienced ones but it can be frustrating at the same time. I need to see.

Chongqing for me is almost at the perfect level of development- will be perfect in 5-6 years I would say. I prefer people from smaller places actually. Sure they sometimes lack basic education but I prefer that than the arrogance from people in Tier-1 cities. Tuhao's (rich farmer/ nouveau riche) are more funny than anything else for me. I start to feel bad in Shanghai after a week and I really didn't like spending six months in Beijing.
I really really didn't wanna do this, but there is a China Vlogger by the name of Austin Guidry. I believe he resides in Chengdu and his wife is from Kunming. He's also spent a lot of time in Yunan province. Take a look.  

Thats sad, go to Asia and settle for that.......

White man in Asia can get it all, even a fat nerd like that. .

Looks + Personality
(07-04-2017, 10:54 AM)Dash Wrote: Thats sad, go to Asia and settle for that.......

White man in Asia can get it all, even a fat nerd like that. .

Looks + Personality

I kind of agree with you but at the same time I find you a little bit harsh. Sure she is the most average girl in looks in China but they look happy together so I guess it's good for them.

After, I always think that any white guy with half a decent game can do a lot better than her. If you can speak even a little bit of Mandarin, you will have almost an endless supply of above average girls. Just take a walk outside in any street of even a crappy small town and you will see better.

The saddest thing for me, is that I have seen a lot worst and it's maybe why I am less harsh on him (don't want anybody to feel like I am blaming the girl, she got a foreigner white guy, good for her). Many westerners settle for women that will emasculate them as soon as they get married (even before in some cases).  Some will get married with the first Chinese girl who can make a sentence in english with a Subject and a verb. Other will go with women that chinese dudes don't even consider as wife material (too old, too random or any other reason).

So yeah, I think it could have been worst
The issue is, he can be just as happy, with a better looking girl. Even more happy actually.

Unless you want to try and argue there is no similar or better looking girl with the same type of personality.

Here in Vietnam, I have a ton of options. Would be stupid for me to settle without doing a proper search.

Sure I could be satisfied with a 6 that matches my personality requirements. But why settle when I can get all that in a 7 or 8?

Living here gives me more power an opportunity in the dating game. I can and should be selective.
I agree and it was basically what I was saying but maybe I wasn't clear.

My point was that I have seen better looking guy having worst than her, nothing more. Saying that I know worst, doesn't mean this guy did well. For whatever reasons, many foreigners in China end up getting married to average one at best. In the land of the blinds, the one eye guy is the king.

I honestly thing that he could have done better also, especially if he made a minimum effort of going out of his way and try harder. Like I wrote, if you are planning on living in China, learning Mandarin will open a lot of possibilities and legs:
If you just speak English, you will have mostly nerdy girl who don't look good enough to find a chinese husband (i generalize of course)
If you speak Mandarin, you can get any girl. From the good and shy to the slutty.

And yeah, I can look my matches on my Tantan and fine a lot of better looking one
Even as a fat nerd he could have found a 6.

At the very least a 5.

Yet he settles for a 4.
(07-04-2017, 07:46 PM)Dash Wrote: Even as a fat nerd he could have found a 6.

At the very least a 5.

Yet he settles for a 4.

Austin is a special kinda guy. Sad

He's the type of dude that admonishes expats for sleeping around.
The guy is fat/obese and has an unassertive, somewhat beta personality. He's not gonna be banging any 8s or 9s just for being foreign. In some ways, he's probably lucky to have her. At least she's of a normal weight and is average-looking. If he were back in the States, he'd have to settle for an equally or worse morbidly obese woman with attitude, or his hand. lol
her body might be normal weight but she has a fat girl's face.

i am being generous giving her a 4. she is def not average looking.
(07-04-2017, 08:19 PM)Exultate Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 07:46 PM)Dash Wrote: Even as a fat nerd he could have found a 6.

At the very least a 5.

Yet he settles for a 4.

Austin is a special kinda guy. Sad

He's the type of dude that admonishes expats for sleeping around.

The one who cannot get laid with decent looking one and try to blame the ones that can. Typical, we all know that kind of guy.
The extension of this will be the guy who glorify the CCP to the point it makes Chinese feel unconfortable, his favorite dish will be a spicy hotpot even if he cannot handle it, pretend to love to drink baijiu, do Taichi every morning and try to cockblock me everytime I go out in Nanjing and he happens to be there.
Any resemblance to a real and actual ESL teacher is purely coincidental.

@ Dash:

That kind face is what I consider average in China (oustide of the part of the country between Nanjing and Shanghai and some bigger places in Dongbei) after living there for 7 years. I wrote before that you should not expect the Korean average quality in China, the average girl in China is definitely not good looking. That's why I always go for way above average, even if because of that, I am not having the number of notches that I could have had in other Asian countries.
As I said, I do not go off locations when rating.

I don't give bonus points for being in China.

You are either ugly or your not.

An ugly girl in Brazil is no different than an ugly girl in China.

Both are sub 5. If they are slightly ugly but still bangable then they are a 4.

What you are talking about simply relates to "numbers" or "quantity".

Your basically saying China has a lot of ugly girls.
I wrote in my post:

The average girl in China is definitely not good looking.

I will develop since it seems that I wasn't clear or that you didn"t understand me:

I haven't talked about grades and average looking chinese girls doesn't mean she is a 5 (I do not adapt my perception according to where I am either).
Imagine a class were all the students are bad, average grade will be under the middle mark. In this case, an average student FOR THE CLASS, might have a grade of 3.8 for all I know, doesn't mean he is an average student for the rest of the world but only in his class.
To go back to that girl, she is average looking for CHINA, doesn't mean she is average looking in general. If you consider a 4, then I am telling you that you might find that many girls are 4s and below in China, especially the one who are in long term relationship with guys like him. I won't grade but I won't touch.
If Andorra for example is full of girls from 8-10, then a girl who is a 7, is bellow average. It doesn't mean she is ugly.

(07-06-2017, 06:14 AM)Dash Wrote: Your basically saying China has a lot of ugly girls.

Yes, basically. A lot of ugly ones but the great things with China is that you will still end up with 100 millions girls who look good.
If someone restricts himself to a girl who can speak english at a conversation level, single and who is under 30, his chance of going for a girl above 5 are even more limited. And that fat dude with a dirty looking goatee is at the end of the line so he gets who's left.
That's China. Lots of 4's and 5's. But many very sweet 5's worth fucking if you aren't in it for the ego.

If you have strong game or decent China specific game, you can get 6's and possible 7's, but you'd have to be very skilled to get 8's, unless you are somewhere that has unusually attractive Chinese girls.

Of course, Chinese girls don't commonly do much in the way of makeup, although cheating with padded bras is the norm. Korean girls would all be 4's and 5's as well if it wasn't for the professional level make-up applications and the plastic surgery.
(07-06-2017, 06:58 AM)TigerT Wrote: I wrote in my post:

The average girl in China is definitely not good looking.

I will develop since it seems that I wasn't clear or that you didn"t understand me:

I haven't talked about grades and average looking chinese girls doesn't mean she is a 5 (I do not adapt my perception according to where I am either).
Imagine a class were all the students are bad, average grade will be under the middle mark. In this case, an average student FOR THE CLASS, might have a grade of 3.8 for all I know, doesn't mean he is an average student for the rest of the world but only in his class.
To go back to that girl, she is average looking for CHINA, doesn't mean she is average looking in general. If you consider a 4, then I am telling you that you might find that many girls are 4s and below in China, especially the one who are in long term relationship with guys like him. I won't grade but I won't touch.
If Andorra for example is full of girls from 8-10, then a girl who is a 7, is bellow average. It doesn't mean she is ugly.

(07-06-2017, 06:14 AM)Dash Wrote: Your basically saying China has a lot of ugly girls.

Yes, basically. A lot of ugly ones but the great things with China is that you will still end up with 100 millions girls who look good.
If someone restricts himself to a girl who can speak english at a conversation level, single and who is under 30, his chance of going for a girl above 5 are even more limited. And that fat dude with a dirty looking goatee is at the end of the line so he gets who's left.

Yes, if your talking about an average for a location. 

When I said that girl is below average, I meant on a universal scale. (1-10 based solely on aesthetics with 5 being average) 

Things get complicated when we try to assess a country using a scale giving curves. 

Better off just saying what she really is, then after saying BUT in China she that is the average looking girl you see walking around. 

Although that is a mot point due to how many girls are in China. Plenty of everything. 

That fat dude I am sure could still get a 5 (universal scale) in China. Even one that speaks "decent" English. 

He settled imo.
Those of you in China now, are you seeing any rise in xenophobia or any backlash due to that ongoing Chinese female student kidnapping case in the States?
I don't experience it, but I'm sure it's out there.

My only experience was when I was with a Taiwanese girl and was flirting and a nearby taxi driver shouted at her asking why she allows me to talk to her that way.

Mostly it doesn't surface (except online, but I stay away from Chinese online platforms). Most Chinese guys don't have the balls to confront you face-to-face. Just don't get into a public fight, because Chinese guys will jump at the opportunity to attack an outnumbered foreigner.

I don't find Chinese racist though. The true racists are in Korea and Japan, where women will dash away from you to avoid sitting near a foreigner on public transportation. I've never had that happen even once in China. People are mostly just self-interested and largely nationalist (to compensate for their own lack of achievement in life, they use their nationally to convince themselves of their own greatness).

A lot of Chinese are friendly at the end of the day. I've been an asshole before, being pissed about a poor peasant staring at me only to have him offer a cigarette and make friendly and pleasant conversation.
@Vic Vega: I think you are actually trying to make connections between different things not related

-I don't really think Chineses are racist or xenophobic, or at least not in the way I expect nowadays. In China, there is no no-go zone like it's the case in some of our western countries. A guy will not get attacked because he doesn't look like the people of that suburb, a girl won't be considered as a slut because she wears a short,.. That's real racism for me. Chinese being just a country that was closed for several decades, people react with curiosity in front of those who are different which in our easy shocked countries is now consider racist. There are more base on stereotypes than hatred.
Some guys might try to stop girls if they see them leave a club with foreigners but that common in many places. Man get pissed off when foreigners succeed more with local girls than they do. Natural reaction. And in China, I often feel that they blame more the chinese girl than the laowai.

-CCTV and other media focus often on bad things that happens abroad and forget what happen in China itself. In 2017 you had a Chinese dude that got shot by the police in France so they were angry at France. A few weeks later, Lotte Mart (from South Korea) sold some land to US military and they were pissed at South Korea and Lotte Mart are still closed for "safety reasons". After that, a French expat owning a bakery in Shanghai had some problem with expired flour, France was bad again, ... In recent year, there was also anger at Vietnam, the Philippines, USA, Russia, Malaysia and probably others... And when nobody upset them, they can always find something to blame Japan for.
My point is that maybe they might be angry at US now but it will pass quickly. And they generally don't blame people from that country if not they won't be any Japanese in the country.

- Girls in club developped an attitude a few years ago. They are more arrogant and less cheerful than before, probably because they don't want to be seen with a foreigner who won't pay shit for her while they can hope landing a rich chinese dude who will offer her stuff. After it is not a problem for me as far as I am concerned. I put more effort in the way I dress now than before, buy my own first drink instead of going from tables to tables for drinking for free as soon as I arrive, and open five girls instead of two to get one. Don't think racism as anything to do with any of that. And remember that the girls in club are often considered like the 5 to 10% bad girls/ easy ones/gold diggers that Chinese themselves will gladly bang but think twice about marrying them.
I hate Chinese clubs, anyway. Daygame and online game for me, not to mention party host game.