Manila Nightlife Recommendations
Hey you guys this will be my first trip in Manila. I wanted to know what bars & clubs would you recommend to get ONS with some goof quality pinays? I'm not too big on shoring. Just some regular chicks.
Check the Philippines thread. Pretty sure I mentioned almost every spot.

Avoid the high class venues. Stick to mid range venues.
I am not that much into Nightlife but one visit to Valkyrie got me one bang. I like the atmosphere with two pools. It was a year ago so things might have changed.

Manila was the only place where Tinder could lend you hotter girls than Daygame.
Vinny the Instagram Casanova
http://www.igcasanova.com
Move your datasheets from RVF to Swoop the world!
Highly recommend tinder. I have gotten really lazy and just straight up asking girls over to my place, and still banging hot girls every day.
(04-04-2017, 01:06 AM)VinnyIGCasanova Wrote: I am not that much into Nightlife but one visit to Valkyrie got me one bang. I like the atmosphere with two pools. It was a year ago so things might have changed.

Manila was the only place where Tinder could lend you hotter girls than Daygame.

Last time I was in Valkerie it was one of the toughest places to pull in Manila. A lot of work required for Philippines standard. 

Year before I was in Chaos where things were much easier, could depend on the night though. Dash mentioned a lot of other options in the Philippines thread.
Tons of options. Quezon city nightlife is better after 1 am (around boyscout circle). I would say Makati is better before that.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books