Taiwan
this is one of those places where peoples experiences tend to differ drastically, probably a high variance spot that if you spend more time in could even out a bit
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
most reports i see guys tend to have a good time in Taiwan.
(08-28-2017, 09:03 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote:
(06-17-2017, 09:01 AM)mike Wrote: I'm realizing the main problem I've been having is where I've been partying. In my last post I was only really going to Omni and Elektro. In the past I've had success at these clubs, but only because I was rolling with a huge crew and we were popping bottles. Without tables these 2 clubs are not worth it IMO. I'm thinking that "tier 2" clubs like Chess, Wave, Babe18 are probably much easier if you're looking to hookup. Omni and Elektro are more "scene" types of places where people seem more interested in showing off. I went to Chess last night. Within 5 minutes of walking in this super cute girl tapped me on the shoulder, I told her I wanted to eat her ass, and we left 5 minutes later (walked around outside for an hour before going home). This is only the second time in my life this has happened. First time was also in Taipei, on New Years Eve 2015/2016.. it's usually not this easy. Granted, I've been getting turned down a lot lately, so it took a ton of girls to find this one. I'm finished with Elektro and Omni unless I have a table (or Wednesdays at Omni which aren't bad). Going to start checking out other places more such as Chess, Wave, Lava, Babe18.

Lol you actually told this chick you want to eat her ass Or she was so hot you were willing.

Yeah I actually told her this. Sometimes I say really dumb shit when I'm drunk.

I've been in Taiwan for 4 months now, leaving in 3 weeks. I have mixed feelings on the place. What I like about it is that food is incredible and cheap, and girls are really hot. I still don't think it's the easiest place to get laid but it's not the hardest either. It's mostly about finding the girls who are looking for white guys. Over the years the hottest girls I've been with were Taiwanese (I've banged plenty of average ones here too).

I've mentioned some of this in previous posts, but here are my current thoughts: the easiest way to get laid here is to get bottle service at Elektro on weekends. Without bottle service I've never gotten laid at Elektro and I'd avoid the place. If you don't want to spend money on bottles then avoid Elektro and go to more foreigner-friendly places like Chess (most people speak English there) or Triangle. Wednesdays are pretty easy to get laid as well. Most of my lays this trip were girls that I met on Wednesday night (mostly at Omni). Triangle is good on Wednesdays as well. I deleted Tinder a while ago. I've had 0 success with that app here, as most girls will text you for days and not actually be down to meet in person. I haven't done much day game because it's too hot outside.

Conclusion: Taiwan is a great place if you want to get a lot of work done, eat good food, and bang hot girls (not necessarily a high volume of girls though). If you have limited time and want to bang hot girls then the fastest way is to spend money on bottle service at Elektro. Otherwise you still can meet hot girls but it'll be more luck. I think the nightlife here sucks (I mean girls are hot, but music isn't good and the clubs are pretty lame IMO).
I get the impression most girls just use these dudes with tables and bottle service at the clubs. Be surprised if they are actually going home with them. Unless we talking about non elite girls at the club.
Mike, what's the price range for bottles and mixers in Taiwan? I am a big fan of bottle service in Asia and in Bangkok it's really cheap. A bottle of red label + some mixers is usually less than 70$ and good for 3-4 people, so it is less than 20$ per person. I guess it is a bit more expensive in Taiwan.
(08-29-2017, 09:01 AM)mike Wrote: I've mentioned some of this in previous posts, but here are my current thoughts: the easiest way to get laid here is to get bottle service at Elektro on weekends. Without bottle service I've never gotten laid at Elektro and I'd avoid the place. If you don't want to spend money on bottles then avoid Elektro and go to more foreigner-friendly places like Chess (most people speak English there) or Triangle. Wednesdays are pretty easy to get laid as well. Most of my lays this trip were girls that I met on Wednesday night (mostly at Omni). Triangle is good on Wednesdays as well. I deleted Tinder a while ago. I've had 0 success with that app here, as most girls will text you for days and not actually be down to meet in person. I haven't done much day game because it's too hot outside.

Conclusion: Taiwan is a great place if you want to get a lot of work done, eat good food, and bang hot girls (not necessarily a high volume of girls though). If you have limited time and want to bang hot girls then the fastest way is to spend money on bottle service at Elektro. Otherwise you still can meet hot girls but it'll be more luck. I think the nightlife here sucks (I mean girls are hot, but music isn't good and the clubs are pretty lame IMO).

Yes, bottle service definitely helps. I never spend money on it but sometimes I befriended some taiwanese guys and they invited me to their table. I really like taiwanese guys, 90% of the time they won't cockblock you and even introduce their female friends to you.

Tinder worked for me, I had like 40 matches in 2 weeks. So if go back with limited time, I will just change my location and pipeline. Most of them were down to meet, but I heard the older the girls the harder to actually get to meet them. What age group did you mostly match mike ? My girls form Tinder were mostly 22 or younger.

I think your conlcusion is on point: Great food, hot and not too difficult girls and cheap prices is why I like it.
(08-29-2017, 09:18 AM)Dash Wrote: I get the impression most girls just use these dudes with tables and bottle service at the clubs. Be surprised if they are actually going home with them. Unless we talking about non elite girls at the club.

Plenty of girls use guys for bottle service, but plenty of girls are also REALLY impressed by it. They assume you're rich if you have a table. You have to look for the girls standing around by your table, either by themselves or with 1 or 2 friends. My success has always been to find girls standing around without a table and inviting them to join. A couple weeks ago this girl was standing outside our table. I invited her in for a drink, she looked legitimately honored to be invited (lol) and took her home a couple hours later.

Most elite girls are already at tables. Usually you have to know somebody to get them. It's pretty hard getting them home for a one night stand if their friends are around. The girls I'm talking about are 7's or 8's at best. I haven't actually been with any "elite" Taiwanese girl (9/10 on a physical looks scale), only 8/10's at best.

(08-29-2017, 11:09 AM)Bateman Wrote: Mike, what's the price range for bottles and mixers in Taiwan? I am a big fan of bottle service in Asia and in Bangkok it's really cheap. A bottle of red label + some mixers is usually less than 70$ and good for 3-4 people, so it is less than 20$ per person. I guess it is a bit more expensive in Taiwan.

It's a bit more expensive in Taiwan. I don't really know exact prices but I think a bottle of Dom is about $200 or so. I usually pitch in whatever others ask me for so I'm not sure how much for liquor or what the minimum is. Bottle service is most expensive at Elektro. Slightly cheaper at Omni, and cheaper at other clubs.

(08-29-2017, 11:31 AM)ShuaiGe Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 09:01 AM)mike Wrote: I've mentioned some of this in previous posts, but here are my current thoughts: the easiest way to get laid here is to get bottle service at Elektro on weekends. Without bottle service I've never gotten laid at Elektro and I'd avoid the place. If you don't want to spend money on bottles then avoid Elektro and go to more foreigner-friendly places like Chess (most people speak English there) or Triangle. Wednesdays are pretty easy to get laid as well. Most of my lays this trip were girls that I met on Wednesday night (mostly at Omni). Triangle is good on Wednesdays as well. I deleted Tinder a while ago. I've had 0 success with that app here, as most girls will text you for days and not actually be down to meet in person. I haven't done much day game because it's too hot outside.

Yes, bottle service definitely helps. I never spend money on it but sometimes I befriended some taiwanese guys and they invited me to their table. I really like taiwanese guys, 90% of the time they won't cockblock you and even introduce their female friends to you.

Tinder worked for me, I had like 40 matches in 2 weeks. So if go back with limited time, I will just change my location and pipeline. Most of them were down to meet, but I heard the older the girls the harder to actually get to meet them. What age group did you mostly match mike ? My girls form Tinder were mostly 22 or younger.

I think your conlcusion is on point: Great food, hot and not too difficult girls and cheap prices is why I like it.

It's not a problem for me to get matches, it's a problem getting them to actually meet in person. I set filters to 18-22 years old. I gave up on Tinder a while ago, much easier for me to meet girls at clubs.
8+ classifies as elite to me

Then again I rate more stricter than most.
I want to go back to Taipei once the hot Summer ends there. Think I'll stick around for at least a few months, or perhaps a year (with lots of vacations elsewhere).

Only spent a few days there earlier this year, but I enjoyed the small city. 

I did try Tinder and OKC during my brief time there... lots of matches in a short span of time. Majority were not receptive to meeting, though I actually did meet up with one and had a great time. 

I mentioned briefly my initial observations in the city, and how I struck out left and right when I was attempting to meet a few of the cute girls I saw during my daytime hours spent as a tourist. I think I went about 0 for 7 on the first day. Discouraging. Though on my last day there, I made a few more attempts and got nothing but warm responses, went 3 for 3 on getting contacts. Coincidentally, I had a similar travel schedule to one of three, and saw her several times for the next month.

One other thing, I recall briefly spotting the hottest girl of my 2017 in Taipei. She was walking into some fancy store. She was exquisitely beautiful. There were about 10 dudes on the street who literally stopped and ogled her. It was amusing to witness.
I am planning to go to Taiwan for 5-7 days soon. What would be an ideal location for an Airbnb?
(03-21-2018, 03:30 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote: I am planning to go to Taiwan for 5-7  days soon. What would be an ideal location for an Airbnb?

I actually just returned from a week in Taiwan. Will right up a full trip report when I get a chance.

For Taipei, I stayed around Daan. AirBnB's are small there though, and a lot don't have kitchens (problem if you're planning to invite chicks over for dinner). The night life is spread out from what I saw so cant recommend a place with good club logistics, but maybe around 101?

I highly recommend getting out of Taipei! Kaohsiung and Tainan proved a lot more fruitful for me. Plus the High Speed Train is cheap and quick.
(03-21-2018, 03:30 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote: I am planning to go to Taiwan for 5-7  days soon. What would be an ideal location for an Airbnb?

In Taipei, midway between Zhongxiao Fuxing and Zhongxiao Dunhua MRT.
I just arrived in Taipei and I will stay here for 3 or 4 months. Send me a PM if you're around.
I'm in Taipei as well

Msg if you wanna hit clubs etc

Mid 20s korean american

Above average looks and "game"
New Post:

Daygame in Korea

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)
Just arrived in Taipei! Plan on clubbing and going out  as much as possible! If anyone is around and interested in meeting up, write me here or send a PM!
Great datasheet, thanks.

I will be in Taipei in mid October for 5 days including a weekend. If you're there, PM me and lets meet up