What country/city was the most surprising
What cities/countries were
1) Positive surprise. Why?
2) Negative Surprise. Why?

For me:
1) Positive surprise: Middle USA. I expected to be boring and full of hillbillies. Boy was I wrong, went to Michigan and Ohio last summer and the sheer amount of hot home grown American girls had me drooling. They looked like Swedish models. Also, feminine, top shelf sexy personalities. Also great landscapes and lakes to ride ATVs, boat and hike. Just awesome.

2) Negative Surprise: Mexico. I went to Northern Mexico and found so much fat people, I was expecting hotter girls. Next time I go in know where to look now but they seriously need to put down the enchiladas
1/ Positive surprise: Seoul, South Korea.

I was there sent for my work. I thought in advance just to do some cultural and historical things ( DMZ zone, some palaces,..) beside my work. I went the first night out there solo and damn what a beautiful girls and they were really approachable and kinda easy, and the nightlife is absolutly stunning there. And i love the korean BBQ's. Korea all the way and a baseball game in Korea is also a must.

2/ Negative surprise: Lisbon, Portugal

Absolutly beautiful city but damn these girls are bitches. I thought in advance, hopefully they will look and behave a bit like brazilian girls. What a dissapointment, the most girls i saw were 5's and they were absolutly arrogant.
Man Portugal gets no love at all haha
I thought they were at least hot like their Spaniards counterparts
Cabo Verde: a group of 9 islands most westly of AFrika with a very unique culture, mix between Portuguese and afro, very adventurous traveling. I climbed the volcano Fogo which was amazing

Albania: this country is in many ways beautiful but is also a shithole and local women are cute but too traditional to seduce during a short visit
Managua

Best nightclub I've been too.
Nice thread idea.

1) South Korea. I had no idea girls would be so hot, not have such great bodies. Also there is something magical about the culture. While girls are not easy, they are not hard either. I made a mistake only planning a week in this country.

2)Lithuania. I had really high hopes for this country. But after coming from latvia and ukraine, the girls were a clear step down. On top of that I would say the girls are too western. It was very unattractive for me.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
1- Almaty- Kazakhstan.
Cannot say it's the nicest city in the world but I was really and positevely surprised by the time I stayed there. I spent (only) three days there, enough visiting to keep you busy during the day and places to go at night. Kazakhs girls are a nice mix between asian and russian with the some of the longest legs I have ever seen. There is also some pure russian if asians are not your thing.

2- Lhasa-Tibet-China
Probably not a popular opinion.
Such a disappointment. I heard countless time that the capital of Tibet was a wonder and I was excepting so but the reality was different. It was sold to me as a 11/10, I would go for a 5 at best. Except the main touristical places, the city is not nice, grey and pretty chaotic. The city has grown very/too quickly over the last decade and it really feels. Nightlife is mainly for the tourists. Remember that you need a special permit to travel there as well. Better only book a couple of nights there, and not 5 like I did.
For me it would be Panama,

Some of the culture there is so different from what I have seen, the nightlife is also really good if you know where to go.

Also if you are into Fishing, then panama would def be a place you have to go I would personally recommend this place to visit if you are interested Tropic Star Lodge.

Happy Fishing!!!
Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
(03-24-2017, 02:50 PM)DAone27 Wrote: For me it would be Panama,

Some of the culture there is so different from what I have seen, the nightlife is also really good if you know where to go.

Also if you are into Fishing, then panama would def be a place you have to go I would personally recommend this place to visit if you are interested Tropic Star Lodge.

Happy Fishing!!!
Funny you mentioned that. A close friend of mine goes to Panama to fish tuna for sport (and eat) 

20Nation you like the crocodile hunter? you need to meet my friend lol

Positive surprise:
Singapore. Boring as hell, alcohol super expensive, feels like a Disneyland. But the girls are bored and interested in a westerner who has game. Got five flags there in three visits of one week each. The girls were 5's and 6's, to be honest, but still five flags.

Negative surprise:
Israel. Everything is fucking expensive. 7$ for a small beer in a bar in Tel Aviv. Nightlife was disappointing in my opinion. It's a gay-friendly city, so I would not be surprised if all those good reports on Tel Aviv nightlife were from homos.
People in Israel were the most impolite and rude I've ever seen in my life.
The girls are hot though.
how ho chi minh city feels when you walk around the streets
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
(03-23-2017, 08:05 PM)Christoff Wrote: Man Portugal gets no love at all haha

I've been to Portugal and really liked it.  One Spanish girl I met there said it was Spain was 20 years earlier.   I would definitely go back.

I'll just do one country: India

Negative Surprise: Delhi - a dusty polluted crowded city. Horribly polluted, everybody get upper respiratory infections that spends any time there.

Positive Surprise: Mumbai. I had heard it was really crowded and was expecting something horrible. It was a big surprise how nice it was. It has some beautiful British architecture and is modernizing quickly and seems pretty progressive for India.
Positive Surprise: Turku, Finland. Wrote about it here: http://swooptheworld.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=29

Negative Surprise: Brighton, England. Was there for a few days in August 2015 to hit the beach. Should've stuck with London - higher volume (obviously), but also higher quality.
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.
positive: tallin Estonia. shit loads of hot girls, very beautiful city, id say more beautiful than prague. parnu beach 2hours by bus is awesome for beachgame.

negative: Belgrade: was told many hot girls. would walk around the streets for hours and struggle finding one (went In june). no arse, no tits, skinny. not for me. only good thing was the food very cheap. nightlife doesn't start til 2am and a lot of the clubs on boats you have to vip, call up to reserve in Serbian. maybe its good for nightgame or if you love skinny petite girls with no arse or tits.

also Copenhagen, portigal, Athens was shit too.
Copenhagen too expensive 20euro for soup. and lack of hot girls, struggled finding a 7/8
Athens is run down, didn't see many lots of hot girls.

(04-10-2017, 02:29 PM)262 Wrote: Positive Surprise: Turku, Finland. Wrote about it here: http://swooptheworld.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=29

Negative Surprise: Brighton, England. Was there for a few days in August 2015 to hit the beach. Should've stuck with London - higher volume (obviously), but also higher quality.

I live near brighton. theres fuck loads of 6's many Spanish girls., some 7s but 8s a very rare. NO 9s. brighton can be hit or miss depends on the day when I came back from Belgrade I saw alot of hot girls but...on bad days sometimes 2 hours goes by and you wont see anything. so its very very hit or miss. I wouldn't come to brighton if you want guaranteed consistentsy. in the uk LIVERPOOL and or Manchester have the hottest, best dressed girls.
(04-04-2017, 09:44 AM)Beentheredonethat Wrote: Positive surprise:
Singapore. Boring as hell, alcohol super expensive, feels like a Disneyland. But the girls are bored and interested in a westerner who has game. Got five flags there in three visits of one week each. The girls were 5's and 6's, to be honest, but still five flags.

Negative surprise:
Israel. Everything is fucking expensive. 7$ for a small beer in a bar in Tel Aviv. Nightlife was disappointing in my opinion. It's a gay-friendly city, so I would not be surprised if all those good reports on Tel Aviv nightlife were from homos.
People in Israel were the most impolite and rude I've ever seen in my life.
The girls are hot though.

>> The girls are hot though

lmao

One of my exes is from there and she is spectacular, big fan of Israeli girls.
Also if you think 7 usd is expensive for a beer, I would not recommend Miami for you cause you'll be crying everytime you'll go to an atm.
Girls are hot though
Negative: Cambodia

Worst online options ive ever encountered
Positive:
-Peru: girls were not bad at all and very easy, beautiful nature, amazing food, nice climate.
-Kenya: tons of options for girls, nightlife, people are generally friendly and outgoing, English speaking, a fun place
-Spain: sure the Spanish are not too open and the girls are a bit flat, but you can still have lots of fun in the big cities with the latinas and black chicks, quality of life is high, great culture and history and all fairly affordable compared to other big European cities.
-Turkey: nothing to do with game or women, but Cappadocia is just a plain spectacular place nature wise and Istanbul is cool for a short visit (great food, lively and interesting culture). Ankara I would avoid.
-Sao Tome: a nice cool island with friendly people, beautiful beaches, cheap food and transport. Great for a short relaxing stay.

Negative:
-Cameroon: so much chaos, all girls are focused on money, people harass you on the streets etc.
-Zanzibar: a beautiful place with lots of culture and nice beaches, but a bit overpriced and the girls were the least of all the african places I've been to
-Mexico City: I still like this place, but girls were much less than I expected and the whole city smells, traffic is horrible also.
-Milaan, Italy: a bit of a dull business city with lots of stuck up people I had the feeling, much better to focus on Rome, Firenze, Sienna etc in Italy.
-Burundi: probably no surprise here but yeah it's a pretty big shithole.
-Guayaquil, Ecuador: not much to do or see here, very hot and humid and the city is spread out so you need a car or rely on dangerous cabs.
(03-23-2017, 08:05 PM)Christoff Wrote: Man Portugal gets no love at all haha

porto and Lisbon sucks for daygame. Lisbon is better than porto but its still shit imo. didn't see many hot girls and get hassled on the street for drugs as they made drugs legal. on the main streets guys asking every 30seconds to 1min, you want any drugs. great If your into drugs I guess.
Surprisingly good:

Houston. Latina, black, white, asian good looking nice chicks. Good ratios. I think the universities and health care business keep a lot of girls around. Friendly city, good attitudes, no big ego. 

Bogota. So many girls. Several cool neighborhoods to go out. Grit and energy in the city.

Hanoi. Cool architecture, unique energy compared to anywhere I've ever been. Food amazing. Girls beautiful porcelain doll faces.

Surprisingly bad:

Monterrey. Just ugly landscape. Like being on a craggy desert moon. Sad feeling in the city. Not much to see or do other than a few cafes and a few handfuls of clubs and bars.

Salt Lake City. More trailer trash vibe than expected. Feels isolated. Strange local laws. No energy. Feels like if I was living there I'd just be waiting to die.

Nha Trang. Trash in the water. Bad nightlife. Once you get away from the main strip it gets really 3rd world really fast. The ugliest Russian and Chinese girl tourists you have ever seen. Tourists let little kids piss on the beach out in the open.

Saigon. Traffic insane. Feel like a prisoner in D1. Horrifically bad and loud music in nightclubs. Finding a 7 is like a needle in a haystack for such a huge city.
Houston is great, a lot of hot mexican girls. I feel like Texas was designed for Business, family and keeping wusses out (maybe not so much Austin but Houston is pretty alpha)
I just kinda wish it wasn't so spread out