Home base country
As international guys, you travel all the world. Making money, slaying pussy, Personal development etc
Different flags for different things. 

What would be your home base though?
Why?
Good question @Christoff, I have been looking at Argentina or Chile both look good on paper, I have 8-10 years before I can move home base, I have time to plan.
Bangkok or Medellin
(03-21-2017, 01:23 PM)Dash Wrote: Bangkok or Medellin

Good choices. I've recently been back to Bangkok and I never get tired of it. It's really unique. Will write about it in my next post. 
Medellin would be my other choice. I'm going back there this weekend and spend some more time there to see how it could suite as a home base. 

Another one for me on the list would be Rio de Janeiro, Brazil feels like my 2nd home.
(03-21-2017, 03:03 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 01:23 PM)Dash Wrote: Bangkok or Medellin

Good choices. I've recently been back to Bangkok and I never get tired of it. It's really unique. Will write about it in my next post. 
Medellin would be my other choice. I'm going back there this weekend and spend some more time there to see how it could suite as a home base. 

Another one for me on the list would be Rio de Janeiro, Brazil feels like my 2nd home.

Great minds think alike.
Well, mine is Dominican Republic by accident because I have a kid there. But looking back, it's a great place to have to go back to. Beautiful beaches, the best bodies in the world (more tits and ass than like anywhere you can go) and very cheap flights to europe from there.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Mine would either be Honduras or Dominican Republic, got to agree with 20 on many things, cheap flights and the quality is out of this world.
Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
Mine would be Brazil or Colombia. I live in Colombia, but Rio would be my first choice.
In Rio you have the beach, waves for surfing, BJJ clubs, jungle, nightlife, great music, great women, great culture. It is really a very complete city.
Medellin, Rio, best latino cities I think. Tokyo because I love the underground scene of music and art, I feel Tokyo It 's a great city if you like being alone. Some people cant' stand it too long, I would like to try it at least.
Imagine if Rio had the weather of Medellin.

GOAT
Imagine if medellin has copacabana Tongue

that emoji is so gay, haha
for me im looking getting a Van for a homebase. that way il never be homeless and I can travel where I want. the way I am at the momement I wont be settling in one place for a long time. urge to go 100 cities ive never been.
might also live in say Budapest for 6months allowing access to most of Europe. then 6months in south America.
love rio for jan and feb.

very hard question to answer. thinking go to every city I want in the world...then decide.

p.s few questions about the DR:

1) do they hastle you if your white and is there anything you can do to avoid this?
2) is Piantini the best area to stay or is Zona Colonial better. ive heard mixed reviews from Piantini being the rich part/nice condos to Piantini being smelly and dirty area and Zona Colonial being cleaner and safer?