What are your Next World Problems?
Re-read that awesome post of 2013, written by THC.
http://swooptheworld.com/next-world-problems/

I'm interested to hear what are your biggest problems ?

Mine are:
- I lose more and more friends who settle down while I'm traveling the world.
- When I go to a new country, I usually book onward tickets as airline carriers and immigration oftentimes require them, so I either spend too little (HK, France) or too much time (Philippines, Israel, Germany) in a country.
- I tend to forget cleaning my room after a girl leaves and it happens that the next girl would see a used condom in the bathroom.
- Dates including drinks bring best rewards, but my alcohol consumption goes way up in comparison to at home.
- The obvious one, not taking enough condoms for the road and using those Asian ones suck.
- In many countries, music from americunts is played everywhere, especially in SEA.
my current next world problems
are:
- i cant find any girls hotter than my current girl (famous for her beauty)
- my current girl has a thin model type body and a perfect face but she doesnt have big boobs... and i am craving them but i am in asia
- i don't want to go on all the dates i book out of habit and end up flaking on
- ive travelled so much that its become
very hard to give me that special travel feeling. currently in malaysia and i just see a combination of thinggs from other countries i have been. Not much that is unique. If i hadnt travelled all over the world i would feel a lot different about here.

Yeah... next world problems lol
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
I'm in Latin-America but I'm craving Asian pussy
I'm in Asia-Philippines but I'm craving Asia-Indonesian pussy
I'm in Indonesia but I'm craving Latina pussy
(03-19-2017, 02:20 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote: I'm in Latin-America but I'm craving Asian pussy
I'm in Asia-Philippines but I'm craving Asia-Indonesian pussy
I'm in Indonesia but I'm craving Latina pussy

Go to Puerto Varallata in Mexico.  I saw a bunch of chicks which were Mexican but I seriously confused then for Filipina's.
(03-19-2017, 11:52 AM)20Nation Wrote: my current next world problems
are:
- i cant find any girls hotter than my current girl (famous for her beauty)
- my current girl has a thin model type body and a perfect face but she doesnt have big boobs... and i am craving them but i am in asia
- i don't want to go on all the dates i book out of habit and end up flaking on
- ive travelled so much that its become
very hard to give me that special travel feeling. currently in malaysia and i just see a combination of thinggs from other countries i have been. Not much that is unique. If i hadnt travelled all over the world i would feel a lot different about here.

Yeah... next world problems lol

Lol You poor soul, you must be in pain.
- Having had the Asian flavor of girl as my gf, and now the tall busty blonde flavor as my gf, I now crave a short curvy Latina gf, even though I never had this craving before. I don't really like black girls now, but if this continues, it seems I'll have to try that gf flavor too!

- Echoing 20, I've traveled too much to enjoy it on my own anymore. Now I only enjoy it when I get to do it with others.

- I busted my ass to save up the money to never have to work again. Now I sometimes work for fun in spurts, but with my life pretty much going well, I'm sometimes not sure what to do with my time.
- Getting old. I am 30 years old now, I am afraid of the day when Chinese college students will think I am too old. Thankfully many still think I look younger that I am.
- Tired of the routine for dating.
-Getting deconnected with my friends from France and not seeing my family as much as I would like, glad we are living in the Skype era.
(04-17-2017, 01:17 PM)HereComesAShark Wrote: - Hooked up with so many foreign women that I no longer feel the women back home are worth the effort

This is like the bane of the travelers existence right here. We have tasted the forbidden fruit... and it is sweeter than ever imagined.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books