The Indonesia Thread
I'll be in Jakarta November 11. Let me know if you'll be around. It's my first time there.
On Indocupid I noticed most girls don't drink. I know this might be do to the fact that many are Muslim but also because its expensive and hard to get alcohol outside bars and clubs. Have you guys had problems with these chicks that don't drinking being uptight or prudes or is this a non issue to getting them to fuck quickly?
Testing
I didnt barely drink with any girls i slept with in Indo so I would definitely say its not a problem.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(02-27-2017, 07:39 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote: The Indonesian Girl with the Brazilian body

I got a text message from a girl, I didn't remember how I got her number. But she looked fine in her profile pic: Huge rack, long black straight hair. She wanted to meet me at Grand Indonesia. 

I show up but she's nowhere to be found. Not answering my calls. WTF. 

Shitty, I hate wasting my time 2 days before I leave the country. I have plenty of other girls I could be meeting. Whatever, I just took advantage of being in the mall to buy some healthy food to cook at home. The restaurant meals are delicious here but high carb low protein. You need to cook yourself in Indonesia. 

While I was buying the food, she sent a message: "I'm sorry, forgot my phone in the car. I'm here in the mall". Ok, honest mistake. I texted her back, I just finished shopping, meet me at the Lobby information desk. 

Again no reply, she was not answering my message. It started to piss me off. As I was waiting there for her, guess who I ran into... the Balinese chick.

She: Hi! What are you doing here. Are you waiting for someone?
THC: Yeah, I'm waiting for a friend. 
She: Hmmmmmmmm a date right? 
THC: Hehe, don't be a curious monjet (monkey) 

I talk to her for a while. She realised I was meeting a girl, so she excused herself; she didn't want to be there when the girl showed up. 

I got a phone call from my prospective date; she was waiting at the wrong lobby. I was annoyed at this poit: how fucking hard is it to meet at a mall. I told her to stay there, I'd come to where she was because for sure she'd fuck this up again. 

When I arrived she's with a friend. Just fucking great. But damn, she looked great. 

She was wearing jeans booty shorts, a top showing off her massive rack, and high heels stilettos. I said hello and gave her two kisses (it's an appropriate greeting in Indonesia). She held on to my hand immediately (slut/DTF sign). I already figured this would be in the pocket, easy lay. 

She explained she just needed to bring her friend to the salon and then she'd come with me. Ok, I was relieved to hear that. The friend was also cute, she was 21 but she looked 12. Didn't speak a word of english. We walked her to the salon in the mall and after I went to have a coffee with my girl. 

We were already walking hand in hand a this moment. While we were ordering coffee, she was standing right in front of me and pushed her big ass into me. 

I was getting a boner already. "ONE coffee and we bounce straight home", I thought. 

While we were drinking she did give me some minor shit tests but it was nothing compared to the hot older girl. I planted the seed to go to my place after the coffee. 

"Oh, we have to wait my friend. She drove me here. We have to wait she finished and help find her car" (her english was pretty bad)

Oh fuck, who knows how long a fucking salon will take for girls. I thought this could get fucked up after all. 

"But then she can drive us to your place." , she continued. 

Ok, that was reassuring. Luckily after 20 minutes she got a phone call from her friend that she was ready. We went to pick her up at the salon. The girls spoke in Bahasa to each other.

"My friend is hungry. We have to eat."

Oh my god. This was not going smooth at all for all the slut signs she was giving me.

"She will just join for food, after she will go home"

What was up with this girl and this rollercoaster of potential cockblocking issues.

THC: "Ok, lets eat the Indonesian place I know near my apartment" (this way the tiny girl would drop us off for sure)

We walked back to her car. It was a huge SUV. Not the car I expected for this tiny skinny Indonesian girl who looked like she was 12, she didn't even look like she could drive. My girl got in the back of the car with me and we made out while we drove to my place.

We had dinner and I was inspecting this tiny girl's body language. She smoked liked a badass, having a cigarette dangling from her lips, lighting it up with her previous cigarette. Calling loudly on her phone with her Indonesian boyfriend. It was very weird to observe, the body language didn't match with her young innocent appearance. 

After dinner, she went home. And I took my date to my room. This date had lasted already much longer than I cared about, so I didn't waste time and walked her straight into the bedroom. I took a risk with this because even though she had all the slut signs, it would have been better to take it easy. We made out on the bed and sure enough, there was some LMR: 

Her: "I don't want to do fast. Because then you don't see me again." 
THC: "Of course we will, it's been great today."

I said this while taking off my pants. Getting naked was the right LMR breaker for this situation. She grabbed my dick and started sucking me. She got out her big tits and I took off the booty shorts, which wasn't even easy (CHECK)

I smashed this girl hard but she could take it with her big ass. But she was a screamer. For a moment I had to push her head into the pillow because I was worried the neighbours would come knocking on my door. She would cum easily (CHECK), and the harder I fucked her the harder she'd cum. Great sex. After I was done she could barely walk anymore, literally. She got out of the bed to go to the bathroom, but she fell on the floor because her legs didn't work anymore. 

After she recovered she made me dinner. Great lay, fun girl. Too bad I can't see her again >.<

I'm quite surprised at how easy it gets for the white guys especially in Asian countries. Be it India or Indonesia, it seems like the girl needs white cock more than you need their pussy. Of course, the girls would be bragging about their conquest within their circle of friends for sure.

(06-25-2017, 12:08 AM)dsuper9 Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 04:17 AM)Dash Wrote:
Quote:there is a huge difference in population but whatever you say

you might want to keep up with the conversation before you jump in because we were talking about day game, if you dont think the vast majority of indonesian girls are extremely conservative, well, thats about the same as thinking there are as many people living in the HCMC area as the jakarta area

Even if I agreed with you, it would only explain why there are more & diverse nightlife options in Jakarta.

It still wouldn't explain why the girls in the clubs and online fuck so easily in Jakarta compared to Saigon.

I kept up with the conversation just fine. I even touched on the daygame. Conversations typically evolve and branch out ie conservative vs not, nightlife, etc.

Compare a club like Lush in Saigon to Equinox in Jakarta. These are both filled with party girls. ie Girls who would not be considered conservative. Yet the experience in these clubs will be quite different. Same with Tinder. You can't hardly find any girl on Tinder in Saigon to come straight to your place compared to Jakarta where its not hard at all. We are talking millions and millions of girls. Surely you could find a handful.

Anyways, appears we can just agree to disagree on Indo being conservative. To me they are like the Muslim version of Catholics. Not quite as extreme but it's the best comparison I can think of.

Can let guys go to these countries in the region and make their own opinion.

Hey Guys,

I'm 27 y.o from Jakarta..  For locals like me, day game is not really easy.. Indonesian people have a mindset that it's not good to talk with a stranger.. I'm pretty sure, that point doesn't apply to foreigner I guess.. But in some case, Indonesian girls are afraid with Indian people (I'm sorry,I don't mean to be racist).. Once, my friend ask me to accompany her when she blind dated with an Indian guy, and I should be her wingman if she needs an escape..

The gap between lower to higher class people in Jakarta is very high.. I think it's related with conservatism.. Why? Most of the people still stays with their parent until they get married (I'm one of those people).. It didn't block me to get laid because I have a good job & afford to pay a hotel when I need to fuck..

I never have a one night stand with a virgin here.. But, if they already become your lover/girlfriend, it's not that hard to got their virginity..

Related with moslem religions, it's not a problem actually.. Many of Indonesian girl using hijab because their parent ask them to use it.. But, you can undress them & fuck them even when they still wear their hijab..

I'm trying to attach some of digital memories with hijab girl.. Hopefully it works..

I never go to vietnam so I don't know how conservative they're..

Cheers!
I'm an Indian and it's the same case here. Day game is hard here in general if you're a local guy. I hope I don't scare the women there when I arrive Big Grin

(06-12-2017, 11:50 PM)20Nation Wrote: At least for me, it really depended on where I was. In indonesia, is like some other countries (ie india) in that the upper class girls are way sluttier than middle and lower class. If you are day gaming in the nicer areas (ac malls etc), i ran into a lot of slutty girls. But I imagine if you went to the outskirts of the city in middle to lower class area, girls would be really conservative. Obviously things would be harder.

Although, thinking about philippines,  conservative girls doesnt necessarily mean the day game is bad. Day game in mindanao is excellent, even though a high percentage of the girls you run into are virgins.
That's because the richer they get, they look down upon their own people and feel more like the 'westerners' themselves. They immerse themselves in the 'western progressive culture' and yearn for your validation. They even give you their pussy as well without much commitment from your side . But they forget the fact that men don't respect such women. Roosh was right. I might be sounding bitter but I understand it's biology and evolution after all. I hope more PUA visit India and expose the true nature of women.
Nitrox. There is an advantage for sure, but part of it is just being different. Another thing to know is that THC and I put in work. We are putting in time be it online, day game or night game to meet and approach girls. It's not very common that girls just come talk to us and say they want a date. We have to make the move. A lot of Asian guys don't make enough moves. It's not that the girls wouldnt date them of course, it's that they don't always take all the opportunities they get.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
^ Most guys around the world don't make enough moves.

As an Asian-American though, I also agree that Asian guys make fewer moves, relatively speaking.

It's probably an an old-world mentality: "I've got a decent job, chicks should come to me."

Catch is, rising living standards have already put enough money into the hands of said chicks.

So you gotta bring something more than just money:

Game.
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.
Are any of you guys going to be in Jakarta in mid November. I will be there Nov 11 to 17 staying at Plaza Indonesia area.
I started going through Tinder and to be honest, I don't see many attractive chicks. There's a lot of 3-5's and a handful of 6's. I know they are out there somewhere but they seem less attractive than Filipina's and definitely less attractive than Thai's.
(10-26-2017, 01:48 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote: I started going through Tinder and to be honest, I don't see many attractive chicks. There's a lot of 3-5's and a handful of 6's. I know they are out there somewhere but they seem less attractive than Filipina's and definitely less attractive than Thai's.

Can not imagine it being worse than Thailand. 

Never seen so many deformed looking creatures, ladyboys and cakefaces in my life browsing Tinder in Bangkok.
filtered tinder pictures in thailand are better than what you find on tinder in indonesia

actually walking around and seeing them in person is another story imo
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
The other thing is there a lot of fatties/thick chicks on Tinder. It almost reminding me of the US.
So I have 29 girls in my pipeline for this upcoming trip to Jakarta. I'd say most are 5-7's, so I certainly am planning to try for night game to get some high quality girls and then supplement with my pipeline girls if I strikeout. Some of these chicks I have chatted are bath shit crazy which makes me think I may need to move around to different airbnbs so I don't have one sitting outside stalking me after I pump and dump them.
(10-17-2017, 06:04 AM)20Nation Wrote: Nitrox. There is an advantage for sure, but part of it is just being different. Another thing to know is that THC and I put in work. We are putting in time be it online, day game or night game to meet and approach girls. It's not very common that girls just come talk to us and say they want a date. We have to make the move. A lot of Asian guys don't make enough moves. It's not that the girls wouldnt date them of course, it's that they don't always take all the opportunities they get.

Of course brother. I'm pretty sure you've worked hard to get to your present game level. Contrary to what most people think, in India, the girls game the guys they want. There is so much shit testing, drama, texting, directionless dates where she's using you for her validation before you even get to kiss her. Most girls play the game damn well and then there's also the sex ratio that puts them at an advantage right from the start. I'm a complete game newbie here but I see the patterns as I gradually invest more and more time. There are very few "natural players'' here for us to look up to as a role model. That's why I would love more such reports from the tourists. Glad I joined this forum.
Seems posts not showing up again.
This thread reminds me that I need to go back to Indonesia. I went to Jakarta and Bali about 3 years ago. Somehow I didn't get laid in Jakarta, but in Bali I took home an Indo girl from Sky Garden. She was from Jakarta but on vacation in Bali, she blew me for 20 minutes straight, then I ate that pussy for 20 minutes straight. Which place do you guys think is better for a 1-2 month stay, Jakarta or Bali? Jakarta pretty much is a shit hole with hot/easy girls, lousy food and decent nightlife. Bali is a shit hole with decent beaches, surfing, lots of entrepreneur types (good for networking), and tourists (not necessarily a good thing, but gives more variety of women).
I can't see new posts again.
Anybody in Jakarta now, or planning to be there Nov 11-17, drop me pm. I am looking to meet up.
20nation. You shoukd have somebody look into why none of the posts are showing up.
(10-30-2017, 01:55 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote: I can't see new posts again.

it is weird. you must log out of your account to see them.