The Indonesia Thread
If you are a bule staying in thamrin residence, chances are that a lot of girls already know what you are up to in JKT. I prefer the Sudirman area. It's between all the malls in the center and the nightclubs in the south-(east)
(08-22-2017, 01:42 PM)Bateman Wrote: If you are a bule staying in thamrin residence, chances are that a lot of girls already know what you are up to in JKT. I prefer the Sudirman area. It's between all the malls in the center and the nightclubs in the south-(east)

If a girl has half a brain she will already know any masculine red blooded guy is looking to fuck.
Seems there is still no travel announcements thread on this board so I will tell it here.Will be in Jakarta next week so if anybody is around and wants to meet up pls PM me.
carpe diem
(08-25-2017, 01:46 PM)prisonbreak Wrote: Seems there is still no travel announcements thread on this board so I will tell it here.Will be in Jakarta next week so if anybody is around and wants to meet up pls PM me.

Have any of you stayed in a luxury apartment in Jakarta I looked at Thamrin residences and many on airnnb. They look okay but I prefer more of a 5 star apartment. I have found most of the apartments near Plaza Indonesia seem mediocre. I don't mind spending $150 a night but it just seems the more expensive apartments are just the same mediocre 3-4 star type places with more bedrooms. I have found some higher quality but they seem to be in sudirman or mega kuningan.
Also as an alternative have any of you stayed at any of the 5 star hotels are plaza Indonesia like Kipinski, keratin, pullman, grand hyatt or Mandarin oriental? The reason I ask is I have hotel points and xoukd stay at some of these for free or cheaply. I am contacting all the hotels to find their policy for overnight guests but I am just not sure how it will be if so bring like 10-20 girls back to my room in a week.
(08-26-2017, 06:07 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote:
(08-25-2017, 01:46 PM)prisonbreak Wrote: Seems there is still no travel announcements thread on this board so I will tell it here.Will be in Jakarta next week so if anybody is around and wants to meet up pls PM me.

Have any of you stayed in a luxury apartment in Jakarta I looked at Thamrin residences and many on airnnb. They look okay but I prefer more of a 5 star apartment. I have found most of the apartments near Plaza Indonesia seem mediocre. I don't mind spending $150 a night but it just seems the more expensive apartments are just the same mediocre 3-4 star type places with more bedrooms. I have found some higher quality but they seem to be in sudirman or mega kuningan.

150 seems unneeded. 

I stayed in a nice high rise apartment off Airbnb for like 40-60 dollars.
(08-28-2017, 03:20 AM)Traveltothemax Wrote: Also as an alternative have any of you stayed at any of the 5 star hotels are plaza Indonesia like Kipinski, keratin, pullman, grand hyatt or Mandarin oriental? The reason I ask is I have hotel points and xoukd stay at some of these for free or cheaply. I am contacting all the hotels to find their policy for overnight guests but I am just not sure how it will be if so bring like 10-20 girls back to my room in a week.

Check out Sahid Sudirman Residence on airbnb. It's right next to the Intercontinental and a 15min walk or a quick motorbike ride to Grand Indonesia and the other malls. Not sure though if the apartments are luxurious enough for you as that always depends on how the owner takes care of it. The building itself is nice and looks like a 5 star hotel.

Nothing wrong with staying in that area btw. In fact, you are closer to some clubs in the South and the Tinder dates can be done in the Sudirman City Walk Mall, which is a 1min walk from Sahid Sudirman. They also have a Gold's Gym that offers a free 3 day trial in that mall, as well as a grocery store and plenty of restaurants. A new club also just opened in walking distance, I think it is called O2 but I never had the chance to check it out.
(08-28-2017, 05:20 AM)Dash Wrote:
(08-26-2017, 06:07 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote:

150 seems unneeded. 

I stayed in a nice high rise apartment off Airbnb for like 40-60 dollars.

PM "Guys" he has some info he wants to provide

Yeah but I use travel hacking to get near free travel and work a 9-5 slave labor job, so I might as well enjoy my vacation as best as I possibly can. I Prefer a 5 star experience unless there is a luxury 1 bedroom with in 5 min walking distance to Grand Indonesia.

(08-28-2017, 06:49 AM)Bateman Wrote:
(08-28-2017, 03:20 AM)Traveltothemax Wrote: Also as an alternative have any of you stayed at any of the 5 star hotels are plaza Indonesia like Kipinski, keratin, pullman, grand hyatt or Mandarin oriental? The reason I ask is I have hotel points and xoukd stay at some of these for free or cheaply. I am contacting all the hotels to find their policy for overnight guests but I am just not sure how it will be if so bring like 10-20 girls back to my room in a week.

Check out Sahid Sudirman Residence on airbnb. It's right next to the Intercontinental and a 15min walk or a quick motorbike ride to Grand Indonesia and the other malls. Not sure though if the apartments are luxurious enough for you as that always depends on how the owner takes care of it. The building itself is nice and looks like a 5 star hotel.

Nothing wrong with staying in that area btw. In fact, you are closer to some clubs in the South and the Tinder dates can be done in the Sudirman City Walk Mall, which is a 1min walk from Sahid Sudirman. They also have a Gold's Gym that offers a free 3 day trial in that mall, as well as a grocery store and plenty of restaurants. A new club also just opened in walking distance, I think it is called O2 but I never had the chance to check it out.

I took a motor bike taxi in Saigon and it was pretty much insanity. Is it different in Jakarta or do you have these crazy fuckers weaving through traffic and they don't provide a helmet even.
Someone in Bali? Staying there for the next 2 weeks and going out for nightgame almost every night. Im fitness trainer, own online business and travel since 12 months. Pulling regularly. Send me a message if you think we can help each other out. Cheers
Wish I was there. Today I felt some random Indonesia nostalgia. Second best country in Asia for girls imo.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
I honestly have no desire to bang a chick that would wear the crap on her head.
(09-20-2017, 08:27 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote: I honestly have no desire to bang a chick that would wear the crap on her head.

Many are actually quite lovely and frame the face nicely. And she's not gonna be wearing it when she's upside down on your bed Big Grin
(09-20-2017, 08:27 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote: I honestly have no desire to bang a chick that would wear the crap on her head.

I'm an atheist. Religion is wack, especially when you are going to put some cover over your head.
When you guys meet these girls do you greet them the first time with a hug or is that uncommon in Indo?
naw, this is asia not latin america
So it looks like my travel plans for Bali and Lombok could be in trouble due to a Volcano in Bali erupting. I'll be in Jakarta November 11 so now I need to figure where else to go. Ideas? I am thinking 4 days in the Maldives if I find a Chick worthy of joining me, but not sure what else.
in asia it kinds depends where you are meeting the girl, if there aren't many people around then go in for a hug but cautiously, always good to make body contact as soon as possible

if its a really crowded place and lots of people could be watching her then just a handshake probably.... also depends on what types of chats you have had and how nervous she looks when you are walking up to her

if she has been playful in chat, flirty, and looks happy to see you then might as well go for a hug
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
I take their hand, pull them towards me and do a kiss on the cheek pretty much everywhere. As a foreigner you can pretty much get away with whatever you want with these types of things since its cultural. The only place it ends up awkward is usa, where they go for the hug haha.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
^This 100%
I am going to fly to Jakarta on the 31st of October. I will be in Asia until the end of March for swooping, travelling and disconnecting my head from western society's beliefs and the narrow view you get pushed in while working. It should be kind of a heeling and rebooting process for body, mind and soul Big Grin

I will stay in Jakarta and/or Surabaya at the beginning. I want to stay in a decent condo for about 20$ a night, cook fresh paleo style food, hit the gym, do a lot of thinking and improve myself. Which malls and which gyms would you consider as worth staying near to for dating and approaching girls and working out? A nice park in the surroundings for forgetting the dirty shithole around would also be nice.