The Indonesia Thread
Always good to see some DM!
Yup some eye candy for the thread!
Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
She is so skinny, looks like you could break her if you go too strong on her. But those girls are often the horniest and the most active in bed so it was probably a good one.

Has anyone been to Bandung? I heard it has a good nightlife and some of the hottest girls in Indonesia.
(03-23-2017, 04:09 AM)20Nation Wrote: Hey, Just got to Jakarta. Having a great time so far. If anybody is here, let me know.

Hey 20, I’m in Jakarta for a month, would be great to meet you in person if you are still here. Anyone else who is going to be around - please send me a PM.

I’ve been here a couple of days and just wanted to share my experience from tonight. 

I took a break from work around 10pm and decided to try to do a bit of daygame. I go outside the mall and a girl makes eye contact with me. I run after her and approach in English, but she says she doesn’t speak it. This caught me off guard so I got lost as to what to say and ejected. I should have insisted to speak on google translate with her.

I go to another mall and notice a girl looking at me and she immediately tells her friend to also look at me so they both turn their heads my way. I make a big smile and head in their direction. I say hi and the first girl tells me she saw me in starbucks two days ago. I say no way but she remembers what I was wearing. I tell her she is my stalker because I was there for 5 seconds and she really must have liked me to remember so well. The second girl is hotter though so I start teasing and negging her when the first girl just asks me plain if she could have my number. Sure she can but I close on Instagram both because I hope to get her friend too. They are cute 21yo just a bit chubby but I would go for it anyway especially since it is a done deal with the starbucks girl without putting any work.

I eject and try to use momentum to do more approaches and I open a little stylish chick by telling her she is cute and her response is very good. I tease by calling her mad professor for her style and round glasses and get her Instagram. She is a stylist with 33.5k followers. I eject first and she tells me “see you around”.

I am not a big expert in daygame but so far it looks very promising here. Two online girls though just asked me to meet tomorrow, one is ready to come to swim at my building in morning if I pay her taxi.
@navas Yeah Jakarta seems to be a place where day, night and internet are all good ways to meet girls. You will have a great time here. We will meet up for sure. Although I'm only here a few more days.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
So far my online dating experience in Jakarta:

- 4 out of 4 girls were 2 points below their photos (6 instead of 8, even after prior thorough checking of their Instagram accounts).
- 4 out of 4 girls showed up with a friend (even a girl who came for pool date!).

6 still would be bangable for me but I did't close any of them mostly because a friend would wait nearby fucking up the logistics.
(03-30-2017, 07:24 AM)Navas Wrote: So far my online dating experience in Jakarta:

- 4 out of 4 girls were 2 points below their photos (6 instead of 8, even after prior thorough checking of their Instagram accounts).
- 4 out of 4 girls showed up with a friend (even a girl who came for pool date!).

6 still would be bangable for me but I did't close any of them mostly because a friend would wait nearby fucking up the logistics.

Did they tell you that they would bring a friend, or did the friend just show up? I'm not even gonna waste my time on a "date" with a 3rd wheel present.

This did not happen with me, except for 1 girl. She texted me last minute "I brought my friend", since I was already at the mall so I just went to meet her to see what she looked like in person. She made clear the friend would leave soon after, so didn't get cockblocked.
@Navas Yeah you are having some bad luck I think. I did run into some girls who looked worse than their pictures, which sucked. But so far, no girl has come with a friend. But yeah, as THC mentioned, If they wanted to bring a friend, I would shut down the idea. Hopefully you will have better luck soon, we can meet up this weekend too and grab a beer.
Got my hijab flag, felt pretty good about that one.
(03-30-2017, 06:14 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 07:24 AM)Navas Wrote: - 4 out of 4 girls showed up with a friend (even a girl who came for pool date!).

Did they tell you that they would bring a friend, or did the friend just show up? I'm not even gonna waste my time on a "date" with a 3rd wheel present.

This did not happen with me, except for 1 girl. She texted me last minute "I brought my friend", since I was already at the mall so I just went to meet her to see what she looked like in person. She made clear the friend would leave soon after, so didn't get cockblocked.

well, 2 girls were not exactly dates, they just asked me to meet me where I was. I was busy but agreed to meet for 15 minutes to look at them in person.

one girl mentioned a friend in the last moment, and I of course shut it down and it appeared she agreed, but she showed up with the friend anyway.

the most ridiculous was a girl who brought a friend for a pool date completely announced. I was taken by surprise and of course sent the friend away but she sticked outside the building anyway.
Are there a ton of Chinese Indos in Jakarta and are they as open as the Javanese girls? I've been reading that Chindos are really insular, especially at some of the clubs.
(03-27-2017, 12:56 PM)20Nation Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 11:54 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote: So are you saying you can't find chicks many chicks in Bali or it's tougher due to smaller population?

I'll be going there soon, but from what I've heard its not great for girls. What happens is that there are so many australian guys and so many foreigners and not as many girls chasing the foreigners. Compared to Jakarta where there are a ton of girls chasing a small amount of foreigners.

This is exactly the idea I have of Bali. Full of drunk Aussie's and Dutch hipster backpackers. Plus the occasional rich guys that reside in big villa's there. Last year I coincidentally met a cute Bali girl via tagged. I think she was 23 yo. She confirmed my image of Bali, and later told me she had partied in the past and dated a lot of foreigners. Of course she was not like that anymore and a good girl now (sure hahahah).

(04-02-2017, 10:05 AM)Navas Wrote: the most ridiculous was a girl who brought a friend for a pool date completely announced. I was taken by surprise and of course sent the friend away but she sticked outside the building anyway.

Why didn't you adapt and try for a threesome? I've been in somewhat similar situations in Manila twice. Both times they were not into it, but I got the lay anyway. The first time I had a pretty big hotel room with a separate bedroom. The friend of my girl was sleeping on the couch while I was with my girl in the bedroom. The other time the three (other girls) of us were in my bed, and my girl was in for sex, but not with her friend around. After a while of turning her on she sent her friend away.
I once went on a date with a girl in Manado, Sulawesi and she brought about 10 other friends with her to the mall. Needless to say I didn't get the bang but I was entertaining the whole group.
Soon I will see how Bali is. The chinese girls seem slightly more reserved, but not much. They kind of get treated like shit by the native indonesians (because the chinese make a lot more money on average). I have been with some chinese-indos, they seemed nearly as easy.

I met Navas the other night, really cool guy. He's been busy with work, but also having some bad luck (girls surprise bringing friends etc), but I would bet that soon that luck will change.
(04-02-2017, 07:02 AM)20Nation Wrote: Got my hijab flag, felt pretty good about that one.

Any DM for this one.. Nice Flag btw

(04-02-2017, 07:02 AM)20Nation Wrote: Got my hijab flag, felt pretty good about that one.

Any DMs for this flag.. AWESOME CAPTURE BTW
Anybody have any info about the weather in Jakarta and Bali in mid to late November?  I know it's the start of rainy season and I am not looking to be stuck in knee deep water or getting drench in torriential down pours everyday.  Just curious because I am trying to book my next trip very soon.
Fuck it. I booked a first class ticket to Jakarta in November thanks to travel hacking. 15 days is not great but it will have to do until I quit my job and move to Asia. If anyone plans to be in Asia Nov 10-26, let me know. Let the pipelining begin...
(04-06-2017, 05:45 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote: Fuck it. I booked a first class ticket to Jakarta in November thanks to travel hacking. 15 days is not great but it will have to do until I quit my job and move to Asia. If anyone plans to be in Asia Nov 10-26, let me know. Let the pipelining begin...

Haha, BOOM. First class so you'll arrive rested. Get ready for a good time.
Yeah it's insane. The roundtrip ticket normally costs $20k.
(04-06-2017, 06:18 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote: Yeah it's insane. The roundtrip ticket normally costs $20k.

So how did you manage to score such an awesome deal? Enjoy man but don't pipeline too far in advance but just enough to keep them interested.