The Indonesia Thread
(02-21-2017, 05:11 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote: Day 5: Really cool girl

When she left I checked my phone. The entitled Balinese girl from before had been texting me she was in my area asking to meet up: The power of willingness to walk away. 

So what happened with the Balinese?  Shy
(02-21-2017, 06:22 PM)baimu Wrote: One question : all those girls with nice round booties from online game, they tend to show it on their profile or you usually find out on the date?

Very few show it off on their profiles, with the girls I met from online I found out on the date. But round booties are prevalent here.

(02-21-2017, 07:55 PM)DAone27 Wrote:

When she left I checked my phone. The entitled Balinese girl from before had been texting me she was in my area asking to meet up: The power of willingness to walk away. 

So what happened with the Balinese?  Shy

It was already midnight by the time my date left, didn't reply to her messages anymore. Not gonna pursue. She's leaving either today or tomorrow and I'm fully booked Smile

I planned a date during the day with a Balinese girl. Met her on Tinder and it was her last day here but she wanted to meet before she caught her flight. 

I texted her when I woke up to hang out at my place, she answered "I will only come to your place if you come pick me up".

I told her I'd sent her an uber that would drop her off but she started giving me bullshit "No, you have to come here before I go with you. I'm not a typical easy Indonesian girl." 

This instantly killed all desire to meet her. 

THC: "I'm not a typical foreigner that puts up with spoiled brats. Not interested anymore."

This made her change her tone "Okay, I'll come to your place. You can send the uber now"

She seemed like a slut that has been pumped & dumped too many times and was trying to overcompensate by pretending not to be easy #FAIL

I stopped replying because I didn't want to waste my time dealing with this type of bs. 

So in stead I took the time to relax and get a workout in. I had two dates planned for this evening; at 7pm and 10pm. It was a tight schedule but doable; unfortunately the first girl got delayed by an hour.

When I tried to move the 2nd girl to 11pm she told me it was too late and preferred to meet another date. 

So one date today. I took her to a shisha place. She had a beautiful face, half Indonesian, half white; but could have lost a few pounds. She had one of the greatest personalities I've met in a long time; so positive and easy going. It was genuinely fun to be with her. 

After the shisha I took her to my place, we made out, but when I tried to take off her pants she stopped me. I thought it was the first LMR of this trip but she told me she was on her period. 

Normally, I'd push for it (a real pirate has blood on his sword); but I have 3 dates planned for tomorrow so I didn't insist. She gave a hell of a blow job though. 

Day Game

The girls from day game have been texting and calling me daily, I just haven't had the chance yet to plan dates with them. One daygame girl I'll see tomorrow (the first one I met). 

It seems day game has a lot of potential here. I'm going to spend some more time on that too this week.

The power to walk away is part of the abundance mindset and solid frame that is obviously part of (your) the pirate mentality.  Yo-ho(e)-ho(e) and a bottle of rum as you plunder forth THC.
Get busy living or get busy dying!
(02-22-2017, 04:01 AM)P.T. Wrote: The power to walk away is part of the abundance mindset and solid frame that is obviously part of (your) the pirate mentality.  Yo-ho(e)-ho(e) and a bottle of rum as you plunder forth THC.

#ThisIsHowWeDoIt

I need to get out and start filming a bit more to make an Indonesian Video Datasheet.
Shot this short video this morning from the back of a motor taxi. They're cheap and much faster than a regular taxi since Jakarta is a non-stop traffic jam.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/9521k6BCCdA[/video]
So I'm heading down to New Orleans for Mardi gras. I lived there when I was in Highschool,  but now that I'm going down to visit I'm going to be staying with my mom. This totally fucks up logistics for me because I'm used to having my own apartment in my university and bringing babes back to my mom's house is a no go. I've started to  pipeline with Tinder , how do I adjust and maximize my chances of banging new babes ??
(02-22-2017, 07:00 AM)Bizzy Wrote: So I'm heading down to New Orleans for Mardi gras. I lived there when I was in Highschool,  but now that I'm going down to visit I'm going to be staying with my mom. This totally fucks up logistics for me because I'm used to having my own apartment in my university and bringing babes back to my mom's house is a no go. I've started to  pipeline with Tinder , how do I adjust and maximize my chances of banging new babes ??

Filter girls who don't live at home with their parents.
(02-22-2017, 07:00 AM)Bizzy Wrote: So I'm heading down to New Orleans for Mardi gras. I lived there when I was in Highschool,  but now that I'm going down to visit I'm going to be staying with my mom. This totally fucks up logistics for me because I'm used to having my own apartment in my university and bringing babes back to my mom's house is a no go. I've started to  pipeline with Tinder , how do I adjust and maximize my chances of banging new babes ??

For completely unrelated questions like this, start a new thread.
Nice thread THC. Especially with the digital memories. SOOOOOO obvious what type of guy you are (ass man) haha. This has been me reading this thread:
[Image: MrW5mUX.gif]
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Day 6: Double up! 

I woke up at 6am and I couldn't sleep anymore, so went for a walk around the city to find breakfast. Most malls don't open until 9 or 10am so I had the McDonalds breakfast. It was actually a good change from the Indonesian diet. 

Around noon one of my girls came over. Man, her ass is just the best. We hung out all afternoon, banging and taking siestas.

I sent her home to work on a post on Shanghai (publishing tonight) and I had a date planned at 8pm.

Date with the Daygame chick

This is the girl I met near the coffee shop on my first day. I was amazed by her ass (huge) and she looked fine in her business attire, glasses, and high heels. 

I invited her to my usual dating spot right next to my condo. I could already tell by the way she greeted me she was DTF. She very receptive of kino. 

She was sending me all the kiss/DTF signals so after about 15 minutes I just went for the kiss. 

She hesitated briefly: "You can't kiss in public in Indonesia" 
THC: "I can, they gave me a special permit at the airport", then kissed her. 

BTW, none of the other girls mentioned anything about kissing in public, I think it was her personal opinion. 

I talked about my travel video she instantly interrupts me: "You have to show me!". This girl was down for it. I took her back to my place. We didn't even watch the video but went straight to the bedroom making out. 

She gave me a ridiculous token LMR line "We're not gonna fuck!" but didn't even stop me the slightest from touching her pussy and taking off her pants.

Her ass and it was gigantic. I think I went a bit overboard seeking for big booties. This one was the biggest one so far. It was big even by Colombian standards. Too much even.

It looked great in her pants and in the doggystyle position but not so much in any other way.

Oh well, you don't know your limit till you cross it. 

The Balinese chick

After I smashed her, I checked my phone. Guess who's back. The Balinese chick sent me messages that she was in my area and wanted to meet up. But her phone was about to die. 

So I rushed out the big assed daygame chick and answer her that I can meet her at 10pm. 

Bali chick: "Is it okay if I bring my gay friend who doesn't speak english?" 
THC: "No, let's just meet you and me"
Bali chick: "He will just stay a while and then needs to go back" 

This was actually a good sign; she was already implying staying over. I tell her it's OK.

She shows up and we drink some beers at the Family Mart in front of my building. The gay guy just sits with us at the table playing on his phone. He's trying to find a gay Tinder date or something. At least he's not cock blocking. 

Finally the guy left and I bought some beers and took the girl home. We started making out in the elevator. She had been smoking and it was kind of gross so I cut it short, picked her up and threw her on the bed to smash her.

I was exhausted since I'd been up since 6 so I told her to get herself an Uber back to her hotel. 

Day 7: Date fail

I went on a lunch date with a girl who I thought was going to be hot. I had seen her Instagram profile and she looked great in all of her pictures. But she looked very different in person. Not bad looking, she looked fine, but I felt no attraction to her. Zero sex appeal. 

Another reminder why I never go on dinner/lunch dates. Now I was stuck with her for lunch. While it was not unpleasant, I knew I didn't want anything from this interaction so it felt like a huge waste of time. 

I had another date with hot girl planned for tonight, but she just flaked. I had been getting a flakey vibe from her so luckily I double booked with another girl at 8pm. 

To be continued!
(02-23-2017, 09:59 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote: Her ass and it was gigantic. I think I went a bit overboard seeking for big booties. This one was the biggest one so far. It was big even by Colombian standards. Too much even.

I wonder how much bigger than the other two you posted. Those were huge to begin with  Rolleyes Too bad you didn't snap a pic!
(02-23-2017, 09:59 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote: Date with the Daygame chick

Her ass and it was gigantic. I think I went a bit overboard seeking for big booties. This one was the biggest one so far. It was big even by Colombian standards. Too much even.

It looked great in her pants and in the doggystyle position but not so much in any other way.

Oh well, you don't know your limit till you cross it. 

The Balinese chick

Finally the guy left and I bought some beers and took the girl home. We started making out in the elevator. She had been smoking and it was kind of gross so I cut it short, picked her up and threw her on the bed to smash her.

I was exhausted since I'd been up since 6 so I told her to get herself an Uber back to her hotel. 

THC where is the pic bro.... you gotta share. 

Glad to hear you smashed the Balinese, i had a good feeling she was going to get it eventually!!
Great to read that you scored some day game as well THC (and that Bali freak!). Jakarta is a sold thing to me now, I'm definetly going there this year or next.
THC, you gotta to up North one night to one of those big crazy drug techno clubs. Not many foreigners go there.
(02-24-2017, 08:35 PM)baimu Wrote: Great to read that you scored some day game as well THC (and that Bali freak!). Jakarta is a sold thing to me now, I'm definitely going there this year or next.

The daygame girls were all solid. Unfortunately I won't be able to meet all girls I had lined up. I'm leaving for India in a few days.
The girls are very approachable, but the english level is not that of the Philippines, sometimes you meet girls who don't speak a word of english.

(02-25-2017, 03:37 AM)Dash Wrote: THC, you gotta to up North one night to one of those big crazy drug techno clubs. Not many foreigners go there.

I wanted to go to "Stadium" (infamous crazy club) but it's been closed since 2 years I found out. Do you know of another place like that?

I think I'll check out X2 and/or Equinox tonight.
Here you go.

There is a few big ones up North

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2015/05/ja...-2015.html
(02-25-2017, 05:24 AM)Dash Wrote: Here you go.

There is a few big ones up North

http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2015/05/ja...-2015.html

Would like to check out all of these places. I also met a few great girls these past days who are more traditional and I couldn't SNL. Bummed out I don't have more time left.
Fuck, this is what I hate about online game. This Tinder girl, she looked fine on all her pics, 21 years old, great body, cute face although no close up pics. But no red flags; even if she was 1 point less hot IRL, I was expecting a really cute girl. 

She agreed to come to my place and swim. When showed up at my lobby my stomach turned. Nooooooo.... 

The body was still great but she had a bad skin and there was something off in her face... I couldn't bring myself to do "the date of shame" so I told her we couldn't swim because the pool was closed. It was the best I could come up with on the spot. 

This was followed by a very awkward moment where she thought she could still come with me to my room in stead.

I feel really bad for her because she seemed sweet... I'm gonna make it my a rule to ask all future online chicks their Instagram or video chat, this shit was just too brutal.
(02-25-2017, 11:45 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote: Fuck, this is what I hate about online game. This Tinder girl, she looked fine on all her pics, 21 years old, great body, cute face although no close up pics. But no red flags; even if she was 1 point less hot IRL, I was expecting a really cute girl. 

She agreed to come to my place and swim. When showed up at my lobby my stomach turned. Nooooooo.... 

The body was still great but she had a bad skin and there was something off in her face... I couldn't bring myself to do "the date of shame" so I told her we couldn't swim because the pool was closed. It was the best I could come up with on the spot. 

This was followed by a very awkward moment where she thought she could still come with me to my room in stead.

I feel really bad for her because she seemed sweet... I'm gonna make it my a rule to ask all future online chicks their Instagram or video chat, this shit was just too brutal.

Instagram could easily be filtered and good angles as well. Only two ways to really check a girl out. 

1) Look at a girl's TAGGED pictures on facebook. Could just use a 2nd fb account for this. 

or 

2) Video chat
Some quick updates on Indonesia, if I don't write this down I'll forget about shit. It have been some hectic days here. 

Short Trips Disadvantages

I've been meeting increasingly better girls and some of my favourite ones days before the end of my stay here #Typical. It happened to me also in Japan, where I met my hottest girl days before I had to leave.

This is the downside of being on the move non stop. 

Been on 3 dates where I didn't close: A cock-block situation, a conservative girl, and a time constraint.

The cock block

Tinder girl, model type body (9) but a 5-to-6 face (which combines into an average solid 7) ;Wink 
She showed up in high heels, tight dress. Indonesian girls can dress really well, classy/sexy. But she brought another gay friend. 
Maybe I wasn't in the mood or top of my game, this date went nowhere. This gay guy was much more into the interaction, than the one the Balinese brought along. She proposed to meet another time, but I'd soft-next on her even if I had more time here. 

The conservative girl

I really liked this 21 year old, really cute, good family, funny, and I actually good time hanging out with her. But she was very traditional. SNL was out of the question. I knew she would require more time to seduce, time I didn't have. Against knowing better, I tried to rush it. This nearly ruined it completely. It definitely didn't help, but I had to take some chances.

You win some, you lose some. 

The hot older girl

This girl had a 9 body as well and was the tallest girl I've met in the past week. Really long legs, great shaped small booty and some boobs too. But she was a bit older, I'd say pushing 30. She still looked amazing, good fashion but she will hit the wall soon. 

Shit test galore from the start. She had quite an attitude about herself. 
"What do you think about Indonesian girls"
"How many girls have you met here" 
"What are you looking for on Tinder"

But I was in a good mood and it was fun to pass all her shit and watch her attitude change. The talks got more sexual and she started to qualify herself, I would have gone for the SNL but I had another girl already waiting for me at my apartment lobby. 

We agreed to meet again the next day but it didn't pan out due the time constraints.
The Indonesian Girl with the Brazilian body

I got a text message from a girl, I didn't remember how I got her number. But she looked fine in her profile pic: Huge rack, long black straight hair. She wanted to meet me at Grand Indonesia. 

I show up but she's nowhere to be found. Not answering my calls. WTF. 

Shitty, I hate wasting my time 2 days before I leave the country. I have plenty of other girls I could be meeting. Whatever, I just took advantage of being in the mall to buy some healthy food to cook at home. The restaurant meals are delicious here but high carb low protein. You need to cook yourself in Indonesia. 

While I was buying the food, she sent a message: "I'm sorry, forgot my phone in the car. I'm here in the mall". Ok, honest mistake. I texted her back, I just finished shopping, meet me at the Lobby information desk. 

Again no reply, she was not answering my message. It started to piss me off. As I was waiting there for her, guess who I ran into... the Balinese chick.

She: Hi! What are you doing here. Are you waiting for someone?
THC: Yeah, I'm waiting for a friend. 
She: Hmmmmmmmm a date right? 
THC: Hehe, don't be a curious monjet (monkey) 

I talk to her for a while. She realised I was meeting a girl, so she excused herself; she didn't want to be there when the girl showed up. 

I got a phone call from my prospective date; she was waiting at the wrong lobby. I was annoyed at this poit: how fucking hard is it to meet at a mall. I told her to stay there, I'd come to where she was because for sure she'd fuck this up again. 

When I arrived she's with a friend. Just fucking great. But damn, she looked great. 

She was wearing jeans booty shorts, a top showing off her massive rack, and high heels stilettos. I said hello and gave her two kisses (it's an appropriate greeting in Indonesia). She held on to my hand immediately (slut/DTF sign). I already figured this would be in the pocket, easy lay. 

She explained she just needed to bring her friend to the salon and then she'd come with me. Ok, I was relieved to hear that. The friend was also cute, she was 21 but she looked 12. Didn't speak a word of english. We walked her to the salon in the mall and after I went to have a coffee with my girl. 

We were already walking hand in hand a this moment. While we were ordering coffee, she was standing right in front of me and pushed her big ass into me. 

I was getting a boner already. "ONE coffee and we bounce straight home", I thought. 

While we were drinking she did give me some minor shit tests but it was nothing compared to the hot older girl. I planted the seed to go to my place after the coffee. 

"Oh, we have to wait my friend. She drove me here. We have to wait she finished and help find her car" (her english was pretty bad)

Oh fuck, who knows how long a fucking salon will take for girls. I thought this could get fucked up after all. 

"But then she can drive us to your place." , she continued. 

Ok, that was reassuring. Luckily after 20 minutes she got a phone call from her friend that she was ready. We went to pick her up at the salon. The girls spoke in Bahasa to each other.

"My friend is hungry. We have to eat."

Oh my god. This was not going smooth at all for all the slut signs she was giving me.

"She will just join for food, after she will go home"

What was up with this girl and this rollercoaster of potential cockblocking issues.

THC: "Ok, lets eat the Indonesian place I know near my apartment" (this way the tiny girl would drop us off for sure)

We walked back to her car. It was a huge SUV. Not the car I expected for this tiny skinny Indonesian girl who looked like she was 12, she didn't even look like she could drive. My girl got in the back of the car with me and we made out while we drove to my place.

We had dinner and I was inspecting this tiny girl's body language. She smoked liked a badass, having a cigarette dangling from her lips, lighting it up with her previous cigarette. Calling loudly on her phone with her Indonesian boyfriend. It was very weird to observe, the body language didn't match with her young innocent appearance. 

After dinner, she went home. And I took my date to my room. This date had lasted already much longer than I cared about, so I didn't waste time and walked her straight into the bedroom. I took a risk with this because even though she had all the slut signs, it would have been better to take it easy. We made out on the bed and sure enough, there was some LMR: 

Her: "I don't want to do fast. Because then you don't see me again." 
THC: "Of course we will, it's been great today."

I said this while taking off my pants. Getting naked was the right LMR breaker for this situation. She grabbed my dick and started sucking me. She got out her big tits and I took off the booty shorts, which wasn't even easy (CHECK)

I smashed this girl hard but she could take it with her big ass. But she was a screamer. For a moment I had to push her head into the pillow because I was worried the neighbours would come knocking on my door. She would cum easily (CHECK), and the harder I fucked her the harder she'd cum. Great sex. After I was done she could barely walk anymore, literally. She got out of the bed to go to the bathroom, but she fell on the floor because her legs didn't work anymore. 

After she recovered she made me dinner. Great lay, fun girl. Too bad I can't see her again >.<