The Indonesia Thread
(03-28-2017, 08:02 AM)TigerT Wrote: She is so skinny, looks like you could break her if you go too strong on her. But those girls are often the horniest and the most active in bed so it was probably a good one.

Has anyone been to Bandung? I heard it has a good nightlife and some of the hottest girls in Indonesia.

So have u been to Bandung mate? 

or can anyone advise me how's day game in Bandung?
indonesia is not a good country for day game
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
Is Thamrin Residences next to Grand Indonesia the absolute best location to stay if its the first time I've visited and its pussy trip?

OR is there better malls to be close too?
if you also want nightlife kuningan might be a little better

somewhere in the pacific place/lotte shopping area, or over near kota casablanca
So sadly I am back from a 2 week trip to Asia. I stayed in Jakarta for 6 days, then went to the Maldives for 5 days and spent another 3 days in Hong Kong. Having a full time job sucks and I am working towards saving enough to quit work and live in SEA indefinitely. With that said here is my experience with Jakarta...

Firstly Jakarta is a shithole and is quite polluted. It was hard to breath, kind of like Bangkok. It also has horrible traffic where you can easily sit for 1-4 hours between 7-10 am, 12-1 pm and 4-8 or 9 pm M-F. Weekends are not as bad so I suggest arriving on a Saturday or Sunday to avoid a really long trip from the airport. Motobike taxi's are faster but you are taking a big risk as the people here drive like lunatics. There are also limited or no side walks in Jakarta, (although they are building some), but still it's difficult to walk around without endangering your life. It's confusing to walk around anyway since the roads are all convoluted. This is disappointing since wandering around places like Bangkok is something I really enjoy doing.

I stayed 2 nights at the Hyatt in Plaza Indonesia (which was real nice but pretty expensive although fortunately I used points) and then 4 nights at the Ascott in Thamrin at really nice Airbnb apartment for only $55 a night. I was surprised at the location which was literally 30 steps from Grand Indonesia. I saw Thamrin Residencies which kind of looked a bit run down and not appealing to me but I am sure its a decent place 

Outside of shopping and eating in malls, clubbing, swimming/gym and banging chicks, there is really nothing to do here and I can see why it's completely not a tourist destination. Drinking is really expensive here. I was think it was going to be $10 a drink with $10-20 cover. It was more like $20-25 a drink at some clubs. I didn't go out as much as I had hoped because I was too jetlagged and preocupied with Tinder and Indonesiancupid girls. I did go to Dragon Fly, and a bar called cork and screw. The girls in Dragonfly were incredibly hot. I am talking like some of the hottest Asian chicks I have every seen and they are certainly approachable, but you need some game and or need to be a good dancer. 

Now the weirdest thing I found is that all these super hot groups of chicks at the club were with their beta male/and or gay friends at tables. It was really strange because at first I didn't know if the dudes would cock block or not. I soon learned the dudes actually would direct the girls to me. I probably could have learned this sooner if I read online, but sadly I did not. While there were a few white guys from Australia, Europe, and possible the a couple from US, there really isn't much competition here, especially if you are an above average looking guy with a little game.

Most of the girls I banged came from Tinder. A few were from indonesiacupid as well. While the girls were very responsive through chat, I found it is not easy meeting up because most have a job during the weekdays with 1-3 hour commutes each way. I suggest trying to arrange meet ups on specific days with numerous women a few days ahead to ensure you have somebody able to meet you.  With that said I was still able to bang 8 women in 6 days which was pretty decent, but I missed out on a bunch of real hot chicks because I arrived on a Saturday afternoon around 3pm and left Jakarta around 12pm on Friday. I had 2 rebangs as well with 2 of the best looking/coolest girls. I really on went on one date for a drink, and one date for dinner and the rest came straight to my hotel/apartment. All the women I banged were 18-23 and I would say in the 6-7.5 range. This meant most of the girls couldn't meet up since I found a lot of these girls lived at home and have a curfew of 9-10 pm. The big difference is in the Philippines, especially in places like Cebu, the women don't seem to work and have more time to meet up, but in Jakarta this wasn't the case which sort of sucked. I found offering to pay the girls taxi of $3-10 helped entice them to come.

Outside of getting a happy ending massage, that I got at a place right across from Grand Indonesia, I didn't try any of the p4p. I just was to jetlagged and there were just to many Tinder girls to meet for me to want to put in the effort to get to the red light districts although if I had back to Jakarta, maybe I will try out the sex clubs.

I found that these girls were cooler to hang out with and more intelligent than Filipina's and Thai's, but not as intelligent as Viet chicks. The problem is they all have curfews and live under strict rules from their parents. One girl told me her parents sometime beat her when arrives home past 9 pm or challenges what they say, and this was pretty sad. Unfortunately most of these girls are underpaid, even the ones that got educated outside of Indo in more developed countries and therefore they are forced to rely on their families which are expecting them to stay virgins and marry at a young age lol. Of the 8 one chick lived on here own and was really open minded, but all the rest were controlled by Indo culture. I am sure if you bang girls in the 27-30 range you probably could find some more indepent ones but these chicks all want to get married, and have already had at least one kid, which is a no go for me. I found these girls don't like to be nexted and I had to block many to get them to stop bothering me which was sad because I actually liked a couple of them.

I also met up with a guy from this forum and another from the RV forum. It was nice to meet up with like minded guys and I hope to get to meet up with more of you in the future.

All in all Jakarta is a good place if your sole purpose is only to bang chicks, but I would probably not go there if this is your first trip to SEA or you don't have at least a little game. Jakarta is also not as cheap as some other places I have been with regards to food and hotels. Another downside was I got Diarrhea for 3 days which I believe came from some something I ate or drank at the Grand Indonesia mall so beware. Fortunately a little medicine helped take care of it. I felt pretty safe in Jakarta, although not as safe as I felt in Thailand or some parts the Philippines. People are fairly friendly and they speak decent English which makes it a lot easy to communicate.
8 bangs in 6 days in Jakarta is not bad, especially if you had diarrhea for 3 days.
(11-26-2017, 08:38 PM)Bateman Wrote: 8 bangs in 6 days in Jakarta is not bad, especially if you had diarrhea for 3 days.

I got sick on day 6 and was sick for 2 days in the Maldives also. I banged another chick, chick #9 like 50 times in the Maldives, and then I banged one other chick a few times in HK, so total was 10 chicks in 14 days. I was going for more but the it was tough meeting them in Jakarta.
im surprised you said you didnt feel as safe there, particularly in the area you stayed it is plenty safe, just a little rough looking.... similar to phils

what was the cover charge at dragonfly? how late did you go?

traffic is the biggest problem with jakarta, its kind of actually better to take the bike taxis during rush hour because then you know thye cant go high speeds and your life isnt at as much risk, if you go when the roads are clear some guys will go way faster than you might be comfortable with

but getting in a car in that city is kind of insane
(11-27-2017, 04:00 AM)guys Wrote: im surprised you said you didnt feel as safe there, particularly in the area you stayed it is plenty safe, just a little rough looking.... similar to phils

what was the cover charge at dragonfly? how late did you go?

traffic is the biggest problem with jakarta, its kind of actually better to take the bike taxis during rush hour because then you know thye cant go high speeds and your life isnt at as much risk, if you go when the roads are clear some guys will go way faster than you might be comfortable with

but getting in a car in that city is kind of insane

I forget. I dropped quite a bit that night. I am guessing about $15-20. I probably spent another $125 on drinks. If I lived there I probably would never have more then 1-2 drinks at the clubs and instead use gojek to order a bottle online. 

I felt safe around plaza indo, but I walked to other places where I probably shouldn't have due to lack of sidewalks and felt a bit less safe.
Can anyone give me advice for good daygame spots in Surabaya? I wanted to improve my daygame and stop using online game but I'm sick of the malls... I like one on one situations, preferably without all the staring indonesians around Big Grin
So I'm descending on Jakarta for six weeks starting next week. There for work, so daytime Monday - Friday are owned by them, but the rest of the time is, of course, all mine! 

First time in Jakarta, but well traveled so have some idea what I'm getting myself into. Shame the traffic sucks, nothing more annoying that losing huge chunks of your day to it. Also found in other places it can make it so much harder to get girls to arrive on time (''I got stuck in traffic'' being a well-oiled line). 

On traffic, I've gone and got myself an AirBnB round the corner from my office - much rather walk to work and travel to game than visa-versa. I'm like 20 minutes south of Thamrin City, no idea what the areas like.

I started pipe-lining yesterday on Tinder. First observation is a lot of girls in Hijabs. easily a quarter to a third of all girls. Currently I'm skipping these but am I missing a trick? Matches have began coming but so far I've not been completely blown away by the number. Currently I'm in Kenya where Tinder is Next. Level. Got more matches here than Philippines! I'm hoping Jakarta comes through but so far it's a bit slow. Has only been one day and got one strong lead, plus 5 or six transitioned over to Whatsapp, so let's see...

I'm flying in on 27th Jan, if anyone's around hit me up!

So I'm descending on Jakarta for six weeks starting next week. There for work, so daytime Monday - Friday are owned by them, but the rest of the time is, of course, all mine!

First time in Jakarta, but well traveled so have some idea what I'm getting myself into. Shame the traffic sucks, nothing more annoying that losing huge chunks of your day to it. Also found in other places it can make it so much harder to get girls to arrive on time (''I got stuck in traffic'' being a well-oiled line).

On traffic, I've gone and got myself an AirBnB round the corner from my office - much rather walk to work and travel to game than visa-versa. I'm like 20 minutes south of Thamrin City, no idea what the areas like.

I started pipe-lining yesterday on Tinder. First observation is a lot of girls in Hijabs. easily a quarter to a third of all girls. Currently I'm skipping these but am I missing a trick? Matches have began coming but so far I've not been completely blown away by the number. Currently I'm in Kenya where Tinder is Next. Level. Got more matches here than Philippines! I'm hoping Jakarta comes through but so far it's a bit slow. Has only been one day and got one strong lead, plus 5 or six transitioned over to Whatsapp, so let's see...

I'm flying in on 27th Jan, if anyone's around hit me up!
I just turned down a pretty sweet job opportunity in Surabaya, and am kicking myself just a little. Really the only benefits of the job was the title and pay.  I would have had to live basically on top of my co-workers--not sharing an apartment but in same complex. This would make my lifestyle a challenge, as there would be many Western women colleagues within eyeshot who would consider my lifestyle "unprofessional" (theyre jealous) and would find a way to make it a work issue and create some hashtag to bring me down. Also, I would be at least 45 minutes from the center, which would create logistical problems.

It is not easy to turn down solid work in Indonesia, but if I'm there I want the right set-up. I will keep looking. If something popped up in Jakarta where I wouldn't be living in a fishbowl I would jump on it.

Anyone who's swooped Surabaya and wants to chide me please jump in.
Apologies gents, no idea why my last post came up twice. They only seem to show if I log-out. If it can be edited by a mod, feel free to correct.

Back to the subject at hand - my pipe-lining has really picked up! Thirteen girls moved from Tinder to Whatsapp, with eleven actively chatting to me. I swear pipe-lining for these trips can become a full-time job! I got dates set-up for the evening I land, plus two on Sunday, then Monday night and Tuesday night. Could schedule more but don't want to book girls in too far in advance as it'll increase the risk of flakes, plus by Wednesday I think I'll need a break.

I'll do my best to keep you guys updated. Let me know if you're in town.
Indonesian flag captured!

Didn't achieve the Golden Touchdown. First date was on her period, but got a mediocre HJ.

Two dates yesterday, got the bang from both so am satisfied. However, my issue to far as been Q.U.A.L.I.T.Y. All the three girls were 6's at best. Can't say I'm exactly ecstatic to add them to my list of notches. Now, all three were from Tinder, and all three came directly to my apartment, so also can't say I exactly went out of my way to secure them.

Tonight I'm trying a different tactic and meeting a girl for a drink. I'm mainly over the jet-lag and it’s time to get out of my apartment.

My pipeline is filling up, and the Tinder matches are coming pretty thick and fast. I guess my question is, am I best to just go through the matches, weed out the 6s and just invite the 7's and ups to my apartment, assuming enough will come to make it worthwhile. Or shall I stretch things out and go for a drink with each girl that's 7 or up, meaning I can see her in real life and ghost if she actually not up to par.

I also plan to supplement my steam with night and day-game, but just haven't had the chance yet.

Any advice is appreciated.
that is life in southeast asia dude, go to a new city, hop on tinder, bang the same sluts every other white dude bangs then when the easy matches dry up rinse and repeat in a new city Tongue
Update and thoughts on Jakarta:

Firstly, I can confirm it is, as reported, ridiculously easy to get laid here. Since arriving 12 days ago I've banged 0.83 new girls a day, including three new girls last Sunday.

Secondly, contradictory to what a lot of people say, Indo girls are not that hot. And that's is the main problem here. Out of all the girls I've had they've all been 6's, of 6.5's at best, with one 8 being the real exception. Most of these have come from online, but I've dabbled in Night Game and Day Game and they're just aren't that many hot girls walking around.

Now these two points are the crux of the issue here. If you're after quantity, this is your place! Or even, if you're just after experiencing the feeling of what it's like to be a girl in the West... I've literally have more Tinder matches, numbers and Whatsapp contacts than I can possibly speak to, I have girls taking ME out for dinner and drinks and paying the whole bill, I even had the time when I suggested drinks in the bar and SHE changed the location to my apartment. It is an incredible experience, but I can tell you it gets old rather quickly.

And this leads me onto my final thoughts, I'm here for 5 and a half more weeks and I guess again there's two options... except that this is the land of 6's and enjoy it, or focus purely on quality and except banging less. At the moment my whole mind and body is telling me to do the second option...
^^

Most all normal competent guy's lays range around 6 if they are doing high numbers. There is just not enough readily easy available true 7-8's for some regular joe to plough through on a short trip. Now if you were very rich or famous that is a different story.

Well, this is true for Southeast Asia. Maybe other countries like Ukraine or some shit have considerable more single 7-8s but then again I am not sure how many you will be able to bang on a short trip.

If you want to up the quality, you will need to do day and night game. You will need to have just 1 girl as a fuckbuddy / booty call. Then focus normal dates and hours on 2 girls. 3 girls total is the most you can safely handle.
if you want the hottest girls you need to offer them something, for some that something is a serious relationship, for others its money/shoes/bags

8's or better can get dick any time anywhere from any guy they want
(02-09-2018, 03:01 AM)guys Wrote: if you want the hottest girls you need to offer them something, for some that something is a serious relationship, for others its money/shoes/bags

8's or better can get dick any time anywhere from any guy they want

deformed whales can dick anytime anywhere. 

but not from quality men, but beggars can be choosers.

in any event, they can get pipped down on a seconds notice any day of the week. 

the thirst and desperation of many men is strong.
^ So true. Short story time:

One of my buddies lived in Bangkok for three years.

While walking around, a fat Thai girl passed by him, as well as a black guy. Both unusual sights there.

Black guy checks her out and says, "Dayum ..."

My buddy thinks to himself: wtf, lol

P.S. Rarest thing you can give a girl is good Game.

Relationships? Money? Even ladyboys can get these.