Mexico City -- 4 days?
What up guys!

I have a couple free days in April. My buddy just pitched Mexico City, do you guys think that would be a decent 4 day rampage?

I told him we should probably do Vegas for that short of a stay but he's pretty sold. I'm a sucker for peer pressure.

My Spanish is rusty. I used to be conversational but I haven't practiced in about 3 years. I know that'll be a huge handicap but I'm crossing my fingers that we can skate by. 

What do you guys think?
I would say Mexico city is probably the easiest city in Mexico to get laid. But if you are going for just 4 days make sure you pipeline well. You can easily schedule 2 to 3 dates a day for your time there. If there's anything you want to see, take your date there. Tourism/chasing pussy can go hand and hand Wink
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
I was there in 2015 for a week. Got 6 lays in 7 days mostly from Tinder but also some cold approach. Got barely any rejection. You'll find a ton of girls in the 6-8 range that are down for sex. I stayed in a nice airbnb in Condesa right next to the park. Close to a ton of bars, clubs, cafe's and restaurant. Great location for pulling.

A little spanish goes a long way. The best places to stay would be Condesa, Roma, or Polanco. Condesa has the hipster vibe, but you can find some cuties walking around. Further down in Roma are more dressed up girls, higher end clubs and bars. Still fun to game in especially at night. Polanco is where you will find the rich white upper class mexicans. Classy bars with a lot of talent.

Mexico City is a great place to travel to for sex and culture. Not sure if it has changed since I was there, but the food is freaking amazing and super cheap. The only downsides I would say is there is a ton of smog from the pollution, and a ton of traffic. However, the night clubs and discos are fun, people are super friendly, and you can clean up with online dating. Definitely worth checking out.
(03-15-2017, 09:52 AM)Mortay Wrote: I stayed in a nice airbnb in Condesa right next to the park. Close to a ton of bars, clubs, cafe's and restaurant. Great location for pulling.

I am assuming you mean the big park "Bosque de Chapultepec" to refer to the "La Condesa" area. "Parque España" inside Condesa is also a great place, directly there is also this famous "Pata Negra" bar/club, which gets recommended a lot. When I visited it wasn't very nice, most of the people there have been foreigners and the prices for beers are higher than everywhere else. You can nevertheless check it out, since they have no cover fee to go inside. If it sucks don't worry, many other options are close by within walking distance.

(03-15-2017, 09:52 AM)Mortay Wrote: Not sure if it has changed since I was there, but the food is freaking amazing and super cheap. The only downsides I would say is there is a ton of smog from the pollution, and a ton of traffic. However, the night clubs and discos are fun, people are super friendly, and you can clean up with online dating. Definitely worth checking out.

I visited last year and can still totally agree with your post.
what part of Mexico? its quite safe to party in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico City, Cancun, Tijuana and Cabo...never had any problems there
Nice!

Thanks for the feedback gents!

I can't wait to check it out. I'm kinda nervous because my buddy bailed. Looks like I'll be flying solo down there.

Are any of you guys down there by any chance?
I think Mexico has a lot of things to see and visit! thanks for proposing us this excursion of 4 days!