Curve ball Girls
Ok so I've recently hungout with two girls who've thrown a curve ball at my game.  This one chick from Tinder I  just had dinner with at my place ( I made dinner ). After dinner she told me she couldn't stay too much longer because she had work in the morning. So I put on a movie and my escalation methods weren't progressing as usual and she ends up leaving . I'm used to girls staying alot longer I don't like to force things and do it usually works perfect for me. I need help guys this has happened to me twice in one week.  I need quick escalation tips or games or whatever so I know if I'm banging that night or not. I'm used to fucking girls on the first night or at least getting pretty damn close to it, I don't know what is going on Angry ... Please anything helps
Nvm guys I figured out My fuck up..and I will never do it again
(03-13-2017, 06:02 AM)Bizzy Wrote: Nvm guys I figured out My fuck up..and I will never do it again

Share with us your FU so we can prevent making the same mistake. Big Grin
(03-13-2017, 11:29 AM)usmaniac Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 06:02 AM)Bizzy Wrote: Nvm guys I figured out My fuck up..and I will never do it again

Share with us your FU so we can prevent making the same mistake. Big Grin

I didn't escalate sex oon the first date...I played cool after she told me  ccouldn't stay long but playing cool is a horrible idea
It good you know what went wrong. Move a little faster next time and always push for sex if that is your objective.
Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
(03-13-2017, 02:11 PM)Bizzy Wrote: I didn't escalate sex oon the first date...I played cool after she told me  ccouldn't stay long but playing cool is a horrible idea

No worries, that happens to the best of us. If I got a quarter for every time that happened to me I could buy a beer now!
Yeah, great catch. Honestly every time you don't get the lay, you should reflect on everything that happened and figure out what you did wrong. If you don't do this you won't ever get better, it's that important. Sometimes the best lessons are the hardest fails.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books