The Korea Thread
I lived in Korea for roughly 3 years. 5 different cities. Thought I would drop a quick little guide and overall thoughts. 

If you are planning on moving to Korea, Seoul is really the only option. You could get by in Busan or Daegu, but Seoul is just on another level. One of the satellite cities bordering Seoul could be an option if you dont mind spending a lot of money on taxis but I wouldnt advise that. 

Korea is a pretty comfortable place to live. Great public transportation. Only negative is it ends around 11pm-12am. Cheap healthcare. Food is very good. Korea is not cheap but not expensive. Cheap meat and rice meal from one of the orange kembab restaurants will run about 5 dollars. A spicy pork dish I always ate here was Jayuk Bookem. BBQ places will set you back about 10-15 dollars. One of my favorite places to eat is Dak Galbi places. Grilled chicken and rice for cheap ie 5 dollars. Also a lot of good soups and stews to try eg. Budae Chigae, Soondaebu, etc. 

Apartments are not cheap in central locations in Seoul. However, you can find places called "Goshiwons" for fairly cheap if you will be in Korea for a month or more. These are tiny but clean and functional. Will cost about 250-350 dollars. This is what many college kids live in. 

For Seoul, there are 3 main areas of interest. Hongdae, Itaewon, and Gangnam. Each with a distinct feel. 

Hongdae attracts a more younger crowd. Lots of foreigners. Mostly international exchange students and some teachers and the US soldier here and there. I lived right beside Hongdae and it was great. The best club in Hongdae to me is Mike's Cabin. Only really jumping on Friday and Saturday. Good mix of Koreans and foreigners. Very diverse. Will have girls from Latin America, Europe, etc. Ton's of exchange students. Not to mention a large number of Korean girls who like foreigners and Western culture. Music here is mostly American Top40 and some Spanish music. The lighting and volume here are real good. Not dark and can hold conversations. This is the only club where I consistently see guys and girls actually dancing together (grinding dick/ass) and making out. Only negative for me is it gets too packed and moving around is a pain. But I recommend getting or posting up at a table (free). Small entrance fee which includes a free drink. Next place I like is Thursday Party. More of a bar than a club. Hybrid place. Good mix of locals and foreigners. Good lighting and volume. Some other places to check out are Gogo/FF, Gogo2, Zen, Joons, Lux, PapaGorilla, NB1/2, Madholic, BrandNu, Bar Buddha, Cocoon (Korean Club). Lux is the main Western hip hop club in Hongdae. Really slutty girls here but sadly if your are not Black you might struggle here. Some really hot bodies up in there. NB2 is probably the biggest most jumping club in Hongdae. Music is mixed. Id say 80+% local. This place is packed every night of the week. Doesn't seem good for pulling though. Oh almost forgot, another place I like to go to is the Latin club in Sinchon (basically Hongdae) called Somos. Friendly diverse crowd. Good for meeting girls. Lastly, can't forget to mention the Park. Many people gather in the Park and drink and mingle. 

Itaewon is an older crowd. Also, lot's of foreigners. Places I like here the most are Thursday Party and JR Pub. Thursday Party is similar to the one in Hongdae. JR Pub attracts some foreigners, Koreans, and Filipinas. Some other places to check out are Prost, Glam, Helios, and Gold Bar. UN can be some trashy fun! lol A few other places are Lucid Dream, B1, BoomBar, and Venue. The Latin club here to check out is Bull Dog

Gangnam is mostly Korean. The only club of note here in my opinion is Octagon. Quite big. Has two different dance rooms. One American Top40 and one EDM, Techno, ect. I normally don't recommend mostly local clubs but Octagon seems a bit more open. Maybe because it attracts a decent amount of foreigners as well ie 20-30%. Most local clubs will be 90+% Korean. In any event I still think Hongdae and Itaewon are much better for pulling ONS. 

If it is a weekday or Sunday for sure go to Itaewon. Friday and Saturday all places will be good. Octagon is only open certain nights. 

One other place of note that is a lot of fun is a Filipino club in a town called Songtan. US Army town. This place is called Avalon. Not always jumping but usually decent enough. Almost makes me feel like I am in Philippines again. The great thing is after 1am the Army dudes have to go home. Leaving all the Pinays to you. Live band here and worth a the longish subway ride to check out one time if living in Seoul area. 

THC and 20N actually made it out to Seoul right before I moved to Vietnam. I was able to show them around a bit. Took them to many of these places. 

Oh and forewarning, taxis late at night in these party areas can be a bitch. Not enough taxis and many of them not wanting to take you where you want to go. 

Another great thing about living in Seoul is Tinder. Many Korean girls, and a never ending supply of foreign girls coming to Seoul on vacation. KoreanCupid is decent but I think many Korean girls on there want Korean dudes. Response rate is not anything compared to other countries.
Very interesting thanks!

How would you compare the online game with Taiwan?
Never been to Taiwan. 20N could prob answer this.

However, from everything I read, it seems Taiwan girls like Westerners more than Koreans. Generally speaking.
Great thread, would give you more rep if I could. This advice helped me a lot in Korea, helped me get some of my lays.

@Baimu
I would say that girls in Taiwan were more receptive, but its balanced out because Korean girls are hotter and have better bodies so... girl-wise (at least if you have some game to get the korean girls), I maybe even prefer Korea. The thing that makes Taiwan so awesome is that I never saw such a cheap country with such incredible infrastructure, also food is great and there are tons of things to do, very livable place.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Another thing I was curious about that I had heard while in Korea. It seems people in Butuan have the reputation of being more partiers and more sexual, (heard it from a Korean girl), is this true?
You mean Busan?

Eh, I wouldn't say so.
(03-08-2017, 07:32 AM)Dash Wrote: You mean Busan?

Eh, I wouldn't say so.

Yeah I meant Busan. Hmmm, good to know. I am missing the Korean bodies more than anything. Here in India, good bodies are harder to find. It's not that the girls are fat, but just not super tight bodies (although tight vaginas so far). 4/4 of the girls I was with in Korea had super tight bodies.
I'd say Korea has percentage-wise on of the highest bangable girls I've seen. So many girls I'd see in Seoul in the street were decent, much better compared to Japan (Tokyo/Osaka) the bangable ones were much more scarce, many more ugly chicks.
@dash thanks for the Thread, i was hoping someone would post this as i am almost ready to book my trip there this year.

Just one quick question, what would be the best time of year to go?
Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
Spring or Fall would be the best time to go. ie March - April or September - October
Korean girls are hot...but they don't age well at all.
They go from super hot girls, to a fat middle aged woman with short curly hair and squared shaped face almost overnight.
The usual 30s/40s MILF phase you see in Japan, is rare find in Korea.

Doesn't really matter if you're just banging, but is important if you're considering a LTR longer than few years, or wifing one up.
^^ the way they look at 50+ is the least of your worries with Korean women lol

Any half way decent man is gonna force his wife to hit the gym and exercise 3 times a week and keep her in prime shape as long as possible.
Lol if you expect any woman to look good (actually good) past 30, idk what to tell you

Difference between a wife and bimbos you hit on the side.
(06-07-2019, 03:48 AM)whiteknightrises Wrote: Lol if you expect any woman to look good (actually good) past 30, idk what to tell you

hey men your recordings are fire, your work is awesome, i need to rise too..
(06-07-2019, 10:01 AM)¢OoL€€ Wrote:
(06-07-2019, 03:48 AM)whiteknightrises Wrote: Lol if you expect any woman to look good (actually good) past 30, idk what to tell you

hey men your recordings are fire, your work is awesome, i need to rise too..

Hey men, we're all gonna make it

Just follow the right info, be consistent, and don't give up !
Forget Gangnam.

Hondae or Itaewon.

Both are good. Maybe more sluts in Itaewon.
I based myself in Hongdae but due to work commitments not going to have free time during the evenings. What are some good daygame locations for a non korean speaker?