20Nation and THC in the Philippines
Online dating in Philippines is pretty amazing and I'm having a surprisingly easy time finding girls with booty
[Image: image-3.jpeg]
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
That is a yummy booty! Yeah philippines got its fair share of big bums.
(02-14-2017, 01:14 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote: Ah we will just miss out. I definitely overstayed here in QC, it's not my spot. I need to change location. I was considering Cebu for a week but since the weather is shitty I'm going to Jakarta. 20Nation will be in Manila for a bit longer though

Ah that's a shame THC. Hope we can meet another time.
Next time ViceHunter.

Last night's girl had a nice booty <3

[Image: booty.jpg]

Ready for variety but gonna miss these Pinays too...
CEBU CITY MY 2nd TIME END MARCH-BEGINNING APRIL
approximately 20 march to 6 april
non mongering, non drinker, good girl hunter
need to improve my daygame
check my other post about my 1st time...on RVF
it would be a pleasure to meet swoopers, newbies or experts

anyone?
(02-17-2017, 04:09 AM)cruncho Wrote: CEBU CITY MY 2nd TIME END MARCH-BEGINNING APRIL

anyone?

I'm planning to go back to Philippines beginning of April for my main girl. If you are in manila during that time, let me know.
A beautiful brown girl who has no idea how hot she is
One of the crazy things about the Philippines is their obsession with white skin (especially for girls). I met this girl in Quezon city who is a brown girl. She was hot, she was tall (for a pinay) with a model type body and a pretty face. This girl is young and at the prime of her life, but... she thinks she is ugly. This girl is very sweet (like most girls in the Philippines, I would say they are the sweetest girls in the world) and with a pretty good personality. If she were in the USA, she would be treated so well, but because she lives in the Philippines people think this beautiful girl is much less attractive just because she has brown skin.

I... on the other hand, do not share this obsession with white skin (even though I am white), and I do appreciate this brown girl's beauty. Here, I was appreciating her beauty by tying her up and having a nice digital memory session. It was a great night. Leaving Philippines soon and I'm really going to miss it.

The Photo of my sexy brown Filipina
[Image: image-4.jpeg]

If you like brown girls, you can ( at any age) find a really hot brown girl who thinks her sexual market value is only a fraction of what it really is (in my home country of USA). don't let those types of girls pass by.
(02-17-2017, 08:04 AM)20Nation Wrote: The Photo of my sexy brown Filipina
[Image: image-4.jpeg]

Sexy pic! <3 Could have made that Filipino flag a bit smaller though.
Report from saturday night.

Dinner

I met up with 20 for the first time and we had some dinner together. We got to know each other a bit and he gave me a lot of useful advice. We decided to go get a beer together.

En route

We walked to En route, a bar with a lot of tables and mainly mixed groups. There were no tables available in the AC room, so we decided to play some beer pong which is in the AC room. 240 peso per game which includes 4 beers. We played one game. Afterwards, 20 spots a table with 4 girls and 1 guy and he approaches them. We need 2 more players for beer pong, he said. They debated for a while and in the end all 4 girls came over to our beer pong table leaving the guy on his own! We teamed up with 1 girl each and the other 2 watched. After this, we played another round with the girls. We joined them at their table for a while and chatted. Then Sultfex and his friend showed up and we played about 3 more rounds of beer pong with them. They left, and 20 and I continued chatting to the girls. I began to focus my attention on a cute chinese looking girl. 20 left to meet a tinder girl and I stayed with the group. It then transpired that the girl I had been focusing was a virgin and not really into guys. I wanted to dance and as there is no dancefloor here, I said goodbye and bounced.

Prime

I walked to Prime and paid 500 peso to get in including 2 rum and cokes. I drank these at the bar and they seemed to push me over the edge a bit. I was already buzzed from the beer pong and after these drinks I felt pretty wasted. Walked around the dancefloor a bit but it was already past 1AM and the ratio wasnt that good. Tried a few approaches and was probably unsuccessful due to my drunken state. I was getting quite a lot of stares as I think I was the only foreginer there, and had I been a bit more sober I think I could have pulled. After I while I was feeling hungry and decided to get a big mac meal and call it a night.

Got my uber home and was clearly very fucked up. I left my phone in the taxi and was freaking out, but luckily the driver came by within 30 minutes and I got it back. There are some honest taxi drivers here it seems.

Overall a good night, not in terms of pulling, but hanging out with 20, Sultfex and his friend was great. Hope to meet you guys again some time.
(02-20-2017, 06:57 AM)ViceHunter Wrote: Report from saturday night.

Dinner

I met up with 20 for the first time and we had some dinner together. We got to know each other a bit and he gave me a lot of useful advice. We decided to go get a beer together.

En route

We walked to En route, a bar with a lot of tables and mainly mixed groups. There were no tables available in the AC room, so we decided to play some beer pong which is in the AC room. 240 peso per game which includes 4 beers. We played one game. Afterwards, 20 spots a table with 4 girls and 1 guy and he approaches them. We need 2 more players for beer pong, he said. They debated for a while and in the end all 4 girls came over to our beer pong table leaving the guy on his own! We teamed up with 1 girl each and the other 2 watched. After this, we played another round with the girls. We joined them at their table for a while and chatted. Then Sultfex and his friend showed up and we played about 3 more rounds of beer pong with them. They left, and 20 and I continued chatting to the girls. I began to focus my attention on a cute chinese looking girl. 20 left to meet a tinder girl and I stayed with the group. It then transpired that the girl I had been focusing was a virgin and not really into guys. I wanted to dance and as there is no dancefloor here, I said goodbye and bounced.

Prime

I walked to Prime and paid 500 peso to get in including 2 rum and cokes. I drank these at the bar and they seemed to push me over the edge a bit. I was already buzzed from the beer pong and after these drinks I felt pretty wasted. Walked around the dancefloor a bit but it was already past 1AM and the ratio wasnt that good. Tried a few approaches and was probably unsuccessful due to my drunken state. I was getting quite a lot of stares as I think I was the only foreginer there, and had I been a bit more sober I think I could have pulled. After I while I was feeling hungry and decided to get a big mac meal and call it a night.

Got my uber home and was clearly very fucked up. I left my phone in the taxi and was freaking out, but luckily the driver came by within 30 minutes and I got it back. There are some honest taxi drivers here it seems.

Overall a good night, not in terms of pulling, but hanging out with 20, Sultfex and his friend was great. Hope to meet you guys again some time.

Yeah vice it was great to meet you. Had a really fun saturday night meeting some cool guys from Swoop: Vice and Sultfex. We got to play some games of beer pong and hit on some girls. It's actually a nice setup. We each got one of the girls so we had time to talk and game the girls. Then Sultfex shows up and we have a sweet 2 on 2 beer pong best out of 3. Sultfex and I vs. Vice and Sultfex's friend. Sultfex and I come out on top in the third game! 

I had plans later in the night, so I didn't plan on having more than a beer or two. But they were good guys and we were having fun so those two beers turned into like 8 games of beer pong? haha. And the girl I was with (the birthday girl from the group we approached) seems very excited to meet. Overall, the meetup was what swoop is all about , friends, travel and women. +2 reputation for each of you. It was a pleasure
Thumbs Up 
Too bad I missed the chance to kick all of your asses at beer pong.

(02-20-2017, 06:57 AM)ViceHunter Wrote: Prime
I was already buzzed from the beer pong and after these drinks I felt pretty wasted. Walked around the dancefloor a bit but it was already past 1AM and the ratio wasnt that good.

Yeah the ratio there is never good. But there's no other foreigners. If you're less drunk you will do better there. You got very lucky finding your phone back!
(02-17-2017, 07:58 AM)20Nation Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 04:09 AM)cruncho Wrote: CEBU CITY MY 2nd TIME END MARCH-BEGINNING APRIL

anyone?

I'm planning to go back to Philippines beginning of April for my main girl. If you are in manila during that time, let me know.

Hi 20N, I will be in Manila for most of April. I have followed your guides to great success and been killing it. I owe you plenty of beers. Be glad to meet up with you and swap notes.
(02-20-2017, 09:39 PM)SourStarfish Wrote:
(02-17-2017, 07:58 AM)20Nation Wrote:

anyone?

Hi 20N, I will be in Manila for most of April. I have followed your guides to great success and been killing it. I owe you plenty of beers. Be glad to meet up with you and swap notes.

PM me then and we will go get drinks or something. Glad to hear you are killing it Wink
I will also be in Manila for the first two weeks of April. I will be studying, but I'm sure I can find time to meet you guys for some beers Smile
Noobie here! Thanks for sharing great content in this forum! I'll be stopping by the Philippines for 1-2 weeks early May for the first time and reading through all this is making me super anxious haha! Only thing is that I've sadly been out of the game for years now. On top of that I'm short (5'5) ? and Asian (Vietnamese) but I've had pretty good success with Philipinas here in California. I also look really young in my late 20s. How do you guys think someone like me will do??

Am I the shortest guy here?
I'm really curious how old everybody else here is as well.
Thanks!
(03-01-2017, 03:31 AM)bibbler Wrote: Noobie here! Thanks for sharing great content in this forum! I'll be stopping by the Philippines for 1-2 weeks early May for the first time and reading through all this is making me super anxious haha! Only thing is that I've sadly been out of the game for years now. On top of that I'm short (5'5) ? and Asian (Vietnamese) but I've had pretty good success with Philipinas here in California. I also look really young in my late 20s. How do you guys think someone like me will do??

Am I the shortest guy here?
I'm really curious how old everybody else here is as well.
Thanks!

Hope you enjoy your trip. Well, I won't say it will be as easy when you are short (its a bonus to be tall), but it's just a small part of the attraction equation. On top of that, the local guys you will be competing against are around that height on average, so you won't even really be considered short, just normal. I think you will do just fine, as long as you put in the work to meet and go on dates with girls (and of course always sexually escalate).
I'm approaching 30.
5'10 I should be fine right?
I notice Filipinas love dating Venezuelan guys and Colombian (although they all wanna have tall white babies haha)
Anything over 5'8 is pretty tall to them. To them guys from those places are white. They have the spanish nose and lighter skin. They wouldn't be able to really tell the difference just by looks between upper class colombian/venezuelans and an american. Actually when i'm in colombia people think I have colombian blood like my parents are colombian, but I was raised in usa.

But overall I think the philippines is just a great place for most people who go.
(02-08-2017, 02:10 PM)20Nation Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 01:10 PM)ChristosV Wrote: WoW some nice stories. Maybe QC is the gem in Manila.. It seemed to me that it was way easier there than Makati. Do you have the same impression?

In a way. For example, white guy hunters, don't go to QC for obvious reasons. I think its easier to get quick sex in other parts of the city but its easiest to find normal girls in QC. Also your exotic value will be higher. I actually get less attention at clubs in QC, but I think a lot of it is that they are really intimiadated by foreigners over here because they dont see them as often.

Hey 20Nation, how would you say the girls in Quezon City compare to girls in Cebu?  I found the Manila girls (Pasay, Makati, BGC)  to be taller, lighter skinned, and healthier-looking, on average, than Davao girls, and they were very open to dating. There were also less girls with a Visayan nose, for lack of a better term, in Manila. Overall, there were more 7's plus, per capita, in Metro Manila, than in Davao.

Where do you think Cebu would fall in this? I'm into tanned girls too, it's all good, what I'm not into at all is the typical Visayan nose, it's just not my thing, I prefer the more aesthetic, small nose that many of the chinita or mestiza girls have.
(03-04-2017, 01:32 AM)FreeAbroad Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 02:10 PM)20Nation Wrote:
(02-08-2017, 01:10 PM)ChristosV Wrote: WoW some nice stories. Maybe QC is the gem in Manila.. It seemed to me that it was way easier there than Makati. Do you have the same impression?

In a way. For example, white guy hunters, don't go to QC for obvious reasons. I think its easier to get quick sex in other parts of the city but its easiest to find normal girls in QC. Also your exotic value will be higher. I actually get less attention at clubs in QC, but I think a lot of it is that they are really intimiadated by foreigners over here because they dont see them as often.

Hey 20Nation, how would you say the girls in Quezon City compare to girls in Cebu?  I found the Manila girls (Pasay, Makati, BGC)  to be taller, lighter skinned, and healthier-looking, on average, than Davao girls, and they were very open to dating.  There were also less girls with a Visayan nose, for lack of a better term, in Manila.  Overall, there were more 7's plus, per capita, in Metro Manila, than in Davao.

Where do you think Cebu would fall in this?  I'm into tanned girls too, it's all good, what I'm not into at all is the typical Visayan nose, it's just not my thing, I prefer the more aesthetic, small nose that many of the chinita or mestiza girls have.

I actually found cebu girls to be the hottest of all 3. Cebu 1, Manila 2, Davao 3. I think there is actually more spanish blood in Cebu than any of the other areas, so you get more of the mix (which is the sexiest imo). Plus you get the brown village girls who think they are ugly but are exotically beautiful. You will like the girls I would say.