20Nation and THC in the Philippines
Edmaster, I can show you plenty of young attractive girls in PHI. If you don't like them I would question your heterosexuality lol
(01-24-2018, 08:09 AM)Dash Wrote: Edmaster, I can show you plenty of young attractive girls in PHI. If you don't like them I would question your heterosexuality lol

That's elitenoob, not me.  

I actually LOVE Phil chicks Dash Smile
(01-24-2018, 07:18 AM)20Nation Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 08:05 AM)elitenoob Wrote: I'm back in PH.

For anyone thinking about coming here, it totally sucks here, guys! Avoid! There are no hot girls to be found here! None!

Out of the hundreds of guys I have met who went to the Philippines, I've met a couple who weren't attracted to the girls. YOu should have went online first like I recommend in my articles on the Philppines.

Philippines was never talked up for being full of 10's, but why guys wouldn't enjoy banging new 18-20 year old, cute, tight bodied, horny, sweet, non fat girls  every single day is beyond me.

I think elitenoob was being sarcastic - he'd already been there - but I'll let him speak for himself.
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.
(01-24-2018, 10:07 AM)262 Wrote:
(01-24-2018, 07:18 AM)20Nation Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 08:05 AM)elitenoob Wrote: I'm back in PH.

For anyone thinking about coming here, it totally sucks here, guys! Avoid! There are no hot girls to be found here! None!

Out of the hundreds of guys I have met who went to the Philippines, I've met a couple who weren't attracted to the girls. YOu should have went online first like I recommend in my articles on the Philppines.

Philippines was never talked up for being full of 10's, but why guys wouldn't enjoy banging new 18-20 year old, cute, tight bodied, horny, sweet, non fat girls  every single day is beyond me.

I think elitenoob was being sarcastic - he'd already been there - but I'll let him speak for himself.

Ahh Yeah, I didn't catch the 'I'm back in PH'. Changes the tone of everything. Well, anyway I still think guys who say Phil girls aren't attractive are crazy. Don't want to go back yet, but Phil is still special.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
hands down the best girls in the world. rarely will I make such a definitive statement, but with Pinay girls I can do it. Now, if somehow Filipina girls had Indonesian bodies, I would believe there is a god.
(01-24-2018, 10:20 PM)k pop Wrote: hands down the best girls in the world. rarely will I make such a definitive statement, but with Pinay girls I can do it. Now, if somehow Filipina girls had Indonesian bodies, I would believe there is a god.

''best'' as in? Being a willing, horny LBFM? Because I can't say they are the best in the looks department.
Yeah I bet he was talking about the whole girl experience. Like them throwing themselves at you counting for bonus points
All around, including personality, fun, English skills, playfulness, cooking skills, fitness.. on and on. You can certainly find better faces out there, but for the package (small) deal, my preference is Pinay. Of course this is just personal taste....
Looks: Mixed Pinay or Indonesian

Body: Vietnam or Indonesian

Personality: Pinay

Intelligence: Vietnamese

Wife Material: Vietnamese
One week in and I have noticed alot of pinas have big o titties, like cup c at least and all natural. At least 30% of woman here according to my own oberservation. Unlike other Asian countries. I guess it's the fusion of Spanish blood. Many thick thighs and asses as well, which I love. Philli has been quite enjoyable so far.
Still stunned at my stupidity. Had a girl want to come straight over for sex, turned out she is not as pretty as I thought. Disgusting face maybe had disease. Kick her out, security had to help. Now I look like idiot to them, they already hate that I bring so many girls I think.

Need to lay low, who knows who she knows or what she will do. Barely got out of that one.

Its been said before, but how do you guys know who you can bring right to your door and who you can't?

I'm sticking with a rule from now on to always meet outside. Always. Its just you hear some many stories girls come straight over. I though I could do it, but Im to much new I cannot, Im missing something. Any help on how to pull it off successfully?
Yes, don't do it.  At the very very least meet them in the lobby or on the sidewalk.  This is just a no-brainer and has been discussed over and over again.

You're just lucky it wasn't a ladyboy with a gun. You could be in dialysis right now.
Meet outside (not in front of security), or do video chat beforehand.

This isn't too complicated.
''Now, if somehow Filipina girls had Indonesian bodies, I would believe there is a god.''

Just wading into this conversation, but it's statements like this that I just don't see here (Jakarta). The girls here seem short and round...
I haven't been to Indonesia proper for some time. Most Indonesian girls I knew were domestic helpers in Hong Kong, and so many just had killer little figures with round asses. Perhaps they're getting sloppy back home...
Valentines Day boys. Players fav day. Best time to mass text all those prospects and see where you stand. Easy msg, Happy Valentines Day and heart. Thats it. Great to see the girls response, you can know exactly their interest level. Got quite a few hits I wasn't expecting. Now just have to keep text once in awhile to convert. Got girl coming now and one more later.

Also after the pervious incident not screening the girl enough, I've been video calling. Can video call on messenger, badoo, whatsapp and Viber. Girls really love it. You're speeding up the seduction and you don't have to leave the house. One girl didn't respond to any text for a couple weeks then gave a video call for 10-15 min and now she's texted me everyday for last 3-4 days. It works great and you're more efficient with your time.

On that note also the voice msg elicits a better response than always text and faster than writing it out. Girls want to hear your voice so throw in voice msg. Things are great in the Phil. What wonderful girls.
Yeah video is great because you go from being just a picture that chats to a real human being. It also depends on your body language skill though.
Yeah, for me I would only do it with a girl I particularly liked. I'm the same as you where I want good lighting, position and me looking good. So it's just too much work for an average girl. But on a girl with something special I do it. It leads to way fewer flakes. But yeah a big thing is that your body language and charm need to be in date mode. Some of my hottest online girls I've gotten this way. Girls who never would have met otherwise.
Yeah thats true with lighting and connection. Its best if they are alone and in their bedroom. When they are with a friend or friends and all they do is giggle and talk with their friend or cover the camera I just end the call. I'm also very harsh calling the out for acting like a little girl. Being firm makes sure they act better next time. I don't worry as much about looking good, I always look good haha jk. I have my shirt off a lot of times just because its so hot here and its never been a problem. Using exaggerated facial expressions is good too. Like acting overly stunned if they say something weird or making a joke and overly laughing sort of loosens them up. Being like a stone with low energy isn't good, I try to be energetic and fun so hand gestures, facial expressions and body language all help.

No luck getting them to show more body yet, but I guess thats my next step and that will get you closer to the lay. I do tell them to show me what you're wearing and give a cheeky smile or pleased head nod.

Anyone know what to say or do about getting them undressed? Also theres been discussion about nudes. If she'll send nudes she's more likely to sex in theory. How do you go about this? I've never asked for nudes so do you say in text, Do you ever send nudes? Or say, can you give me a sexy picture. I wonder what the best way to go about this is with getting cloths off on camera and sending nudes which should further you to the sex goal.
You just start talking sexual or turning her on, you can go from there. Another way is basically as you advance the relationship, of course you are going to desire her more and let her know it. Sometimes I go through the steps of a relationship before meeting her, so sex happens immediately. The getting nude pics is just part of that progression of a relationship. I wrote an article on it somewhere. http://swooptheworld.com/how-to-get-girls-naked-online/