20Nation and THC in the Philippines
I use a class system S class is a special girl, A is a great girl, B is decent and C class just seems bangable. I love comparing girls to cars, so this always helps Wink And it's so easy to add a letter next to a girls name in your phone. Even if she sees the C, you can just be like "Oh your last name isnt Cassel?"
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
same as above but with numbers, the rare 9 or 8 get a number next to their name, the 6's and 7's dont
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
Do the hookers get an H or a $?
(01-13-2018, 08:20 PM)20Nation Wrote: I use a class system S class is a special girl, A is a great girl, B is decent and C class just seems bangable. I love comparing girls to cars, so this always helps Wink And it's so easy to add a letter next to a girls name in your phone. Even if she sees the C, you can just be like "Oh your last name isnt Cassel?"

lol sometimes I get the question "why do I have a 7 on my name ?"
You guys let the girls see your phone contacts and chat apps? I'ts none of their business, even if they are not just pump n dump and be a GFE for a few weeks. It's all about respect and boundaries. My phone is my private stuff, no other person is suppose to see unless I give permission.

Never have had girls looking into my phone, without asking first. They know their place in our relationships. Guys, make sure u let the girls know and set boundaries, otherwise they gonna get in all your shit, including making copy of your passport.
Naturally when you're bored laying in bed and chatting other girls they may see your phone. Who gives a fuck?  I have never ever had a girl actually care about this. 20 or THC wrote in a thread one time that its actually good for a girl to see a stray hair from another girl around your place. This is so true, and also applies to phones. The jealousy brings them closer. No I don't hand over my phone. But a little over the shoulder action never hurt anything.
Yeah I often find it hard to find the line between causing a little jealously and a full on crazy freak out. But I haven’t had a girl even attempt to go through my phone but I agree with datebayo it’s none of there business
(01-05-2018, 07:06 AM)beefey Wrote: If you're staying BGC you're the prize... Sure there are really well to do chicks whos daddy is loaded but most don't have much.

I had pretty good luck with Tinder but you gotta look out for the semi-pros. I banged it out with one of them with the explicit understanding she was coming for sex and leaving, no money. After she gave me some sob story about her mom that was probably a lie... I fried her eggs out of the kindness of my heart.

[Image: kaixl0.jpg]

I'm pretty sure I did that one. Haha i'm the 3rd one here. Gotta start wrapping it up.
I've yet to encounter a girl here that asks me to put on a condom. Well that's not true. Once I told her that I was allergic to latex condoms and it was fine.

Anyway, I've been offline here for a while.

As you can read in my previous posts I 've been with the same girl for a while and although i don;t like to admit breaking up with her got the better of me.

Anyway, I've been suspecting the guards of my condo to tell girls i take home i take a different one home every night. Do any of you guys have experience on how to handle that? I don;t want to offend them by handing money so I figured I buy them a burger or something whenever i get takeout?

Second, I just got more or less one friend here that is into hunting girls but he doesn't have the best game. Anyone staying in Manila who wants to hang out? Preferably weekends or day (evening) game?
Yeah mate I’m in Manila right now and aren’t doing much during the day. I’m keen
Lol those slutty tinder girls really get around. Thats just the one somebody put up, I'm sure there are plenty more. I wrote on article once about how the then 3 writers of swoop all ended up sleeping with the same girl in Thailand. Like a couple months apart. Sluts mang.

For when girls see their name. It's usually when I send a screen shot. For whatever reason I send a screen shot and a lot of times they see what I have them saved as in the phone. I also don't let girls really go through my phone. Mostly because it won't be long before they find something they don't like Wink
(01-18-2018, 07:53 AM)tezza198 Wrote: Yeah mate I’m in Manila right now and aren’t doing much during the day. I’m keen

Awesome, how long will you be staying?
(01-15-2018, 03:58 PM)new Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 08:20 PM)20Nation Wrote: I use a class system S class is a special girl, A is a great girl, B is decent and C class just seems bangable. I love comparing girls to cars, so this always helps Wink And it's so easy to add a letter next to a girls name in your phone. Even if she sees the C, you can just be like "Oh your last name isnt Cassel?"

lol sometimes I get the question "why do I have a 7 on my name ?"

In China, many girls choose Anna as an English name. When I reached Anna 30, I decided it was time to start to ask for their real names.

I use a notes app on my phone to remember about girls. I noticed it's usually easier to do it this way and notes can be protected by a password in case and it's more difficult to find a note put in a folder than just scrolling through a contact list
(01-18-2018, 08:50 AM)usmaniac Wrote:
(01-18-2018, 07:53 AM)tezza198 Wrote: Yeah mate I’m in Manila right now and aren’t doing much during the day. I’m keen

Awesome, how long will you be staying?

I’m here for a month so quite a while. Where abouts are you staying?
(01-18-2018, 10:02 AM)tezza198 Wrote: I’m here for a month so quite a while. Where abouts are you staying?

pm sent

Comparing to cars? S Class is top of the bill of course. But I'd rather have a C class than an A class. B class i don;t like at all. I really like the 2016 model E-class, especially the 2017 e-class coupe. But comparing that to girls might be a little too young. I;d go for the 2000 SLK class convertible. Just legal. But how are won gonna compare convertible to a girl? Bisexual perhaps? I'm definitely gonna look for a 2000 SLK class convertible now.

Edit: I actually like the thought of the letter in the phone. I usually put their age and where they live but when they see this in my phone - especially if it;s another girl - they usually quickly figure what is going on. Thing is I'm into young girls atm. I always forget their ages and this helps me to quickly find the younger ones Smile Maybe I could write their age in Dutch, they wouldn't understand anyway.
I'm in Manila also, on my 4th tour, until the beginning of March. I'm down with hanging out. PM me. Tezza, you can PM me as well
I'm back in PH.

For anyone thinking about coming here, it totally sucks here, guys! Avoid! There are no hot girls to be found here! None!
(01-21-2018, 08:05 AM)elitenoob Wrote: I'm back in PH.

For anyone thinking about coming here, it totally sucks here, guys! Avoid! There are no hot girls to be found here! None!

You forgot the muhahhaaha, at the end of that.
(01-18-2018, 07:58 AM)20Nation Wrote: Lol those slutty tinder girls really get around. Thats just the one somebody put up, I'm sure there are plenty more. I wrote on article once about how the then 3 writers of swoop all ended up sleeping with the same girl in Thailand. Like a couple months apart. Sluts mang.

there are a certain amount of girls in every city who insta match every new guy the first time they step foot in town.... those are the girls that 95% of our bangs come from lol
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife

Out of the hundreds of guys I have met who went to the Philippines, I've met a couple who weren't attracted to the girls. YOu should have went online first like I recommend in my articles on the Philppines.

Philippines was never talked up for being full of 10's, but why guys wouldn't enjoy banging new 18-20 year old, cute, tight bodied, horny, sweet, non fat girls  every single day is beyond me.
(01-24-2018, 07:18 AM)20Nation Wrote:

Out of the hundreds of guys I have met who went to the Philippines, I've met a couple who weren't attracted to the girls. YOu should have went online first like I recommend in my articles on the Philppines.

Philippines was never talked up for being full of 10's, but why guys wouldn't enjoy banging new 18-20 year old, cute, tight bodied, horny, sweet, non fat girls  every single day is beyond me.

In the Phil, there are the conservative girls / and the rest who are horny as fuck.

The darker ones in particular Smile