20Nation and THC in the Philippines
Whoa guys hold on. This is my very first trip to the Philippines. I have nothing really to compare with. I just hate how opportunistic the girls are here always holding out their hand. I don't know whether its 'hard' or not.
(09-12-2017, 06:53 PM)Malo Wrote: ^ You state the 'facts' as you see them. Some people see other 'facts'. And you simply can't accept that..

the only person who is really arguing against it is dash and considering i know he hasnt been in phils for a long time and that his MO is to pipeline for a month so he has tons of contacts made for a 1 week trip i know his opinion on the current state of how easy it is in cebu isn't exactly up to date
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
I had good results with badoo. Sign up for an account, add some pics. Like some girls with their version of swiping. Then look a online list and chat some cuties.
I logged into my badoo after 6 months not using it, which was the first time since i got in manila. It was 2 am and i already got many girls talking to me but i didn't feel like it that time.
Next day around midnight i login again. Can;t believe how many messages I got. Most started with are you really in Makati etc. I guess many girls using it hoping to meet a foreigner abroad or something.
3 girls that looked decent and were pushing to meet up right away at 1am. Met the best looking one in a bar at 2am (actually picked her up in the restaurant she was working and finished at 2am), had one drink and went to my condo. No need to explain what happened there.
That's how it works here.
That's Makati, not Cebu. Makati seems nice because those are the girls that are hitting me up lol. However, as soon as I exit this city, I'm not coming back to this shithole country.
(09-13-2017, 06:26 AM)Exultate Wrote: That's Makati, not Cebu. Makati seems nice because those are the girls that are hitting me up lol. However, as soon as I exit this city, I'm not coming back to this shithole country.

Might be the case, I haven't been in Cebu. But most girls that I'm meeting come from other cities in the Metro Area.  Yet again, not Cebu. 

Many Makati girls I met online have attitude, even more for the girls from BGC. Acting like they are fucking millionaires earning 700 euro equivalent a month. Living with 6 girls in a 2BR condo in an expensive area. Or those girls constantly complaining you should get a table at a club because she knows this Arab (w/ 0 game of course) that always buys black label. You can still shut them up and lay those girls easily, I just don't like to spend my time listening to that bullshit.

Like 20 said, try daygame. There really are shy girls that would never dare to talk to you unless you show interest. Just saying hi and give them my number has done wonders for me. Once they think they have a shot with you they'll do everything to meet with you.

Again, my experience is mostly in Manila area, and one snl in palawan i wrote about somewhere on the forum, but I can't imagine Cebu would be that much of a difference. 
You might not be able to pull the 3 times a day in Cebu like that article by fisto, but a week must be possible with the right effort i guess?
dude exultate it aint as hard as you are making it out to be

contact as many girls on the dating sites as you can

invite them straight to your place or to a place right next to it

confirm they arent going to bring a friend

say 'the last girl i met asked for money, you arent going to ask me to pay you also are you?'

when you meet smile, be friendly, and make some non creepy body contact

get them to your place (easiest to just invite them straight to your place)

it is all about numbers, contact as many girls as possible, do the above, if you cant get laid in as long as you have been there then it is way more about you than them, no offense i have been trying to defend you so im not trying to hate now....... even if it has got a bit tougher it is still as easy as anywhere
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
(09-12-2017, 01:14 AM)Dash Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 03:13 PM)guys Wrote: but there are ten times as many foreigners to contend with and girls dont have to go out to get attention from guys cuz they get hundreds of likes a day

most foreigners that travel are not doing pickup.

most are doing adventure backpacking hostel trips.

they dont even spend much time in cities like manila or jakarta.

they go out in party in foreigner groups trying to get shit faced and maybe bang the German girl at their hostel. 

they aint paying 30 bucks for a cupid membership. if they even know about it

agree to disagree

(09-11-2017, 05:38 PM)Malo Wrote: Dash, pleeeeease just throw in "ok it's harder than 10 years ago" so we can move on.

i started traveling 10 yrs ago. my first trips of brazil and central america was harder for me. why?

no dating / social apps to use primarily. 

agree to disagree

(09-11-2017, 08:37 PM)20Nation Wrote: I have to disagree with dash. The world is getting harder simply because travel is easier and more people are traveling so your exotic value is generally lower. That being said, my quality has been going up over the years, but thats just thanks to learning game and constantly improving with experience. I'm also much more interesting to girls now thata I've spent years traveling the world. I think Dash maybe has had a similar effect. His game improves, so he doesn't feel it as much. But its there for sure. Not at any other point in the history of the world have so many people traveled the world.

I've seen how Dash pipelines, he's gotten it down to a science. I'm thinking he wasn't so good and didn't know all he does now when he started.

exotic value is lower for sure, but from my experience, girls still like us and with some style/game not much beat is lost. 

take davao vs manila. much higher exotic value in davao but it doesnt necessarily translate to easier poosy from reports ive seen.

in my opinion, the most important aspect of getting girls, whether for dating or hookup, assuming style and game is sorted, is ACCESSIBILITY and OPPORTUNITY. 

technology has really helped out the above.

everyone's experience is different so maybe it is harder for some than in years past. but for me, only gotten better ever where i been.

One thing that also seems to be happening is that girls are getting sluttier. So that helps all guys not looking for anything serious lol

and davao is and will always be harder just for sex. but girls will like you way more in davao on average than manila just because they are conservative
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Any forum members looking to meet up?  I'll be in Manila From Oct. 12th to Oct 30th.

Any forum members looking to meet up? I'll be in Manila Oct. 12th to Oct. 30th.
(12-01-2017, 04:36 PM)Jason55 Wrote: My question is, does that mean I have my Philippines flag? Even if this happened in the US? Or must you go there to get your real flag.

Yes, you got your Filipino Flag. Does not matter where you get the bang.
It counts, but it's not on the same level of snagging in their home country.
[Image: philippines-flag.png]  *
Sounds like a nice time. Hilarious about the husband part. He was probably back in the Phils.

Pinays are very orgasmic-she wasn't faking it. I think its because they don't have all that anxiety/insecurity/guilt shit like American women do.

Weird about the blowjob. I'm probably in triple digits with Pinays, and I can only think of one who didn't do it. She was kind of a princess.

It may have been some sort of deal she worked out with her husband. For some girls blowjobs are more intimate than sex. My guess is if you would have asked, you would have received.

So when you gonna see this chick again?  You aint gonna find better in the US.
oh god, that's a nightmare. But you learned the very valuable lesson about disclosure of personal information. That could have been a disaster!

It is also a reason why i let basically no information about myself get on the internet. I usually even spell my name different for these girls. I also keep my wallet always hidden and never show them my ID or passport. I've busted more than one girl taking a photo of my passport page
After a few months staying here in Manila that I really enjoyed, there are some things I'd like to share that I like less. One is many girls get so jealous. They meet you on tinder and before you even met them already start telling you not to talk to other girls. I usually just next these girls, but still.
Second is the girls seem not to like to kiss in public. I like to do nightgame and kiss girls, even without taking them home. The girls here are easier to take home the same night than in Europe, but they are a lot harder to kiss in public.

Then the many snobby girls in clubs, especially bgc. I don;t like that. Same for the freelancers. Although Royal seems a good place for Shoring late at night.
I was in some normal clubs in Malate a while ago and it was already much better.
Slight detail I went to check out LA cafe after, coz I read about it a lot and got curious, and although it was not as bad as I had expected, I was still amazed. I talked to some pretty hooker in her twenties who wanted to come home with me, but I said I don;t want her for her body but I want to get to know her as a person. So I do wanna see her if she's not working. After some denying about her profession and me saying I'm ok with it, she agreed. She didnt have a phone (???) so she wrote my number on her arm. Now she doesn't stop calling me to meet up ?
My friend took home some girl from LA cafe and kept denying she was a hooker. Of course she asked him 1500 pesos at his place and wouldn't leave until he paid her. He had her clean the house and cook for him, gave her the money and sent her away.?

And then there is the amount of trannies, especially in BGC and Makati in the clubs. Really have to watch out when you get drunk.

Now I think I have to check out QC clubs sometime, they might be better? Any suggestions?
QC will have some of the best clubbing in my opinion due to it being mostly normal young girls with minimal foreigners. So no hookers, no stuck up girls like you find at Valkyrie etc.

I am out of touch with the venues in QC now, but it is all very centralized around Boy Scout Circle / Timog Avenue. So just walking around you will see many places.

I had a better time at some of the bars in BGC as opposed to the clubs. Girls didn't seem as stuck up.

I quite like Exklusiv in Malate. Fun atmosphere and friendly girls.
(12-05-2017, 02:50 AM)Dash Wrote: QC will have some of the best clubbing in my opinion due to it being mostly normal young girls with minimal foreigners. So no hookers, no stuck up girls like you find at Valkyrie etc.

I am out of touch with the venues in QC now, but it is all very centralized around Boy Scout Circle / Timog Avenue. So just walking around you will see many places.

I had a better time at some of the bars in BGC as opposed to the clubs. Girls didn't seem as stuck up.

I quite like Exklusiv in Malate. Fun atmosphere and friendly girls.

Thanks. I'll try my luck there sometime soon.

Must say I was in a bar in BGC a while ago on my own (my friend left, I didn't want to go home yet and I went into a bar with some random Filipino's that I lost after 5 minutes) and it was already much better. Fun story happened there. Slutty girl I found  there was kissing some other guy when i came out of the bathroom. When I told her to fuck off she told me I should have protected her from guys kissing her. I drank my beer and left, with her running after me and begging me to take her. I literally couldn;t close the door of the taxi because she was trying to get in. Told the drive to drive anyway and she finally let loose... I was slam drunk there, but now I think of it, this must have been a really fun scene to watch.

Anyway, club I was talking about in Malate was Exklusiv indeed, which was pretty awesome. Also XXYZZ or something like that was not bad, many koreans there.
Hahahaha that is a funny story.  I had a similar one in Lima. I had went out with this crazy bird a couple times, and on the third night her true colors really emerged. We were in a club and she started harrassing me for just looking around, accusing me of looking for other girls (which I was). She would follow me to the bathroom and even try to grab my phone away from me when I took it out. So I was like "hells no, I'm leaving." When I did she started to cry and scream and follow me as I went for the door. HUGE scene--made me look like some kind of abuser. So me and my buddy devised a stealth plan where he distracted her (cry on shoulder) and I slipped out. So the plan was executed and I even went around the block to find a taxi. Just as a the taxi pulls up, I hear her screaming and clodding down the sidewalk with one high heel missing, and some sort of cudgel in her hand. "K pop esperrrrra, te quiero! Voy a matarte!"  I dive into the taxi and she falls into the street as we pull away.

The next day I ask my buddy what happened after and he said she proceeded to get totally wasted and demanded to know where I live. Thankfully he didn't tell her. "Thanks man, that could have been disastrous if she would have showed up at my door. So what happened next?"  Buddy" "I took her back to my place"  hahahahahah
(12-05-2017, 08:55 AM)k pop Wrote: Hahahaha that is a funny story.  I had a similar one in Lima. I had went out with this crazy bird a couple times, and on the third night her true colors really emerged. We were in a club and she started harrassing me for just looking around, accusing me of looking for other girls (which I was). She would follow me to the bathroom and even try to grab my phone away from me when I took it out. So I was like "hells no, I'm leaving." When I did she started to cry and scream and follow me as I went for the door. HUGE scene--made me look like some kind of abuser. So me and my buddy devised a stealth plan where he distracted her (cry on shoulder) and I slipped out. So the plan was executed and I even went around the block to find a taxi. Just as a the taxi pulls up, I hear her screaming and clodding down the sidewalk with one high heel missing, and some sort of cudgel in her hand. "K pop esperrrrra, te quiero! Voy a matarte!"  I dive into the taxi and she falls into the street as we pull away.

The next day I ask my buddy what happened after and he said she proceeded to get totally wasted and demanded to know where I live. Thankfully he didn't tell her. "Thanks man, that could have been disastrous if she would have showed up at my door. So what happened next?"  Buddy" "I took her back to my place"  hahahahahah

haha savages. I've been to Peru and remember the level of attention I kept getting. I'm not even white but talk about feeling like a ten. I'm not even that good looking either but man, Peruanas wanted it badly.
Any type of spanish that's not peruvian there will clean up house there
European dude that makes vlogs in Cebu / Philippines. Has a little cutie with him on this video. 

I just listened to you fellas podcast regarding Philippines. SO much easier than back home (Minnesota).

I didn't exactly have the same kind of luck in Cebu that you did but BGC or Makati Manila was on fire! Cebu seemed like lower quality/higher lady boy content. Moalboal was sort of a disaster in terms of the ladies.

Valkyrie nightclub didn't turn my crank either. Lots of rejects. I heard the pool club is pretty cool. Didn't have time to go there.

I'd say stay the hell out of Malate to anyone considering going to Manila. I read somewhere this is a hip area of town. I found it quite shady and was forced to drop kick a 100lb kid trying to rob me.

I never thought I'd lay another girl with braces in my life... I was wrong.