Just arrived in the Philippines with no pipelining
(02-04-2019, 03:46 PM)hnmw Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 05:10 PM)Adrenaline Wrote: Read my thread about 20 lays in 13 days. I go through my routines that allowed me to bang on the 1st date 15 out 16 girls. But they were pipelined... so definitely use cupid and pinalove. Girls are pinalove seems to be more down to fuck.

Cheers. I have read your thread. I had a couple of lays but there different types of girls I have had trouble with:
- a few girls have been hesitant to come to my condo during the first date (excuses so far: going to work, meeting a friend, don't go to someone's condo on the first date) 
- a few girls who say they don't kiss on the first date
- and lots of girls who say they won't come to Greenbelt because it is too far and want me to come to them instead. A lot of girls live over an hour away, even though they are in Manila because of traffic etc. I have been hesitant to meet them because I will need to bring them back to Makati to close

Next, how do you also juggle the numbers? I am usually texting around 20 girls at the same time and wasting 4+ hours a day just texting which is very time consuming.

Also, one thing that might not help is that a lot of girls think I am Filipino. I do look Filipino and they assume I look Filipino or another Asian ethnicity.

I haven't used pinalove. Just cupid. The dates I have had been a mix of cupid and day game.

Definitely don't spend time texting forever... a couple of messages.   Give them a meeting point near by.  Find a place that sells toblerone or ferrero rocher and bring it back to your place (buy a few bars) and tell the girls you have a gift for them (they love chocolate - especially these brands). Once you are at coffee shop, tell them ''let's go for a walk'' and walk around a bit making your way near your place and tell them any excuse:  (need to charge my phone, gift for you, want to show you pics of my travel,  do you mind if stop by the grocery store- i need milk and then go up, etc..), then once you are up, offer movie on netflix that you watch lying down your bed. Escalate from there. 

PinaLove seems more DTF.

Yes, problem is manila is travel. I experienced it.  Tell them you're from far away and you already come all the way to the PH and you only want to meet someone willing to meet you at Greenbelt. If they are down for this, not serious enough. Next them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just arrived in the Philippines with no pipelining - by Adrenaline - 02-06-2019, 12:06 AM