The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.13 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Just arrived in the Philippines with no pipelining
I just landed in Manila yesterday. I was occupied with work and didn't do any pipelining, also didn't know if the trip was actually going ahead or not until 2 days ago. I had planned to come to the Philippines before but this is my first time here.

I am in the Philippines for a month or two. My goal for the trip is to work on my game and get my lay count up. I have had a handful of lays but nowhere near what I want.

What approach should I take given I haven't pipelined?

I just joined FilipinoCupid and PinaLove yesterday. I am going to pay for monthly membership, would you agree with this?

I am in the outskirts of Makati near Walter Mart but planning to move closer to Greenbelt tomorrow. I did some day game yesterday - 4 numbers from roughly 11 sets but don't know where it will lead.

Is anyone also in the Philippines at the moment? It would be great to meet some people and wing. I plan to go to Cebu at some stage and would be great to meet some wings to learn with and game together.

Cheers

Messages In This Thread
Just arrived in the Philippines with no pipelining - by hnmw - 01-26-2019, 07:00 AM