The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.13 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Can't Miss Travel Wonders of the World and Unknown Gems
Part 1: What are the places you have been that have absolutely taken your breath away? The amazing places of the world no man should die without seeing.

Part 2: What are some places you have been that are not well known, but that ended up being amazing.

1) -The Great Pyramids of Giza, absolutely majestic and I can feel how ancient they are just being close. Really a special experience. 
-The Taj Mahal, recently saw this and I can understand why it's one of the wonders of the world... it will absolutely take your breath away, especially around sunrise.
-Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. I know it's not the coolest answer because it's a famous resort location, but there is a reason it's so famous... it is literally paradise on earth. Would recommend staying at a resort here for a few days to anybody.

2) A place that really blew my mind in natural beauty, now having travelled all over the world is actually Montana. Just take a drive through that state and you will not believe the natural beauty you see. Way better than Colorado and many other well known places. Also be ready to see wolves, bears, dear, elk, moose, etc..
- Polish center squares. I never imagined Poland would be such a beautiful place, but if you get to the center of the city you will see some amazing architecture and a great vibe.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books

Messages In This Thread
Can't Miss Travel Wonders of the World and Unknown Gems - by 20Nation - 03-23-2017, 04:57 AM