How many of you guys are doing day game right now?
(03-05-2021, 07:39 PM)LatinoHeat Wrote: After a year hiatus I've started approaching again just a bit here in CDMX, or at least not chickening out on the easiest of approaches (sitting next to girl at coffee shop, my dog approaches the girl etc).

I think a lot of dudes don't do any daygame because they think you have to go immediately to advanced expert level just chasing down a hottie down the sidewalk asking her where the local pet shop is or break into a set of 2 girls sitting in a table with her mom. That takes basketball size cojones that 99% of us men don't have, and thats ok.

I think eventually you can work your way up to a tough cold approach, but I like working my way in baby steps. Otherwise I just end up taking a daygame class with some coach who has me approach 50 girls on the subway tracks in one day giving me this horrible pit in my stomach with so much pressure and I end up giving up on daygame altogtether.

The truth is though, daygame is not for the weak. The leads are generally very weak as, unlike tinder, 80%+ of the girls you approach you'll find are not even in the market (they don't really like you, or have a BF), so yes, give yourself a pat on the back when you got that girls IG, but really you'd need to get the IG/Whatsapp of 10+ girls to get to 1 date, but if its a really hot girl that wasn't on tinder, it could all be worth it. Plus its just good practice in life.

From my POV daygame is the best way go. It's the only way that puts you in the driver's seat. Also I think it's a skill a man needs to have. When you see a hot girl on the street and aren't able to approach that's just depressing.

And yeah, I actually did hire a PUA coach recently to improve my skills. He did make me do a ton of approaches, but it's necessary. I did really get value out of the coaching.

I would not say that leads are generally weak. But yeah of course not all numbers are going to work out. If you have good selection with the girls, then the ratio of numbers that are solid can actually be pretty high. But it's important to make it clear that you think she's hot and would like to meet her for a date. Then if she has a boyfriend she can say that and you don't need to take a useless number. I don't think indirect openers make much sense in daygame because that can lead to getting a lot of numbers that go nowhere.
(03-06-2021, 06:55 PM)Cazhyphd Wrote: Another thing
Is it fine to refuse ig/Instagram exchange and just move on
Allot of girls offer to add on Instagram instead of exchanging phone number. I take it as a sign of she's not that interested. Which usually is the case. Of course you can still work it out from Instagram  but I'm really low-key and not a fan of online/ Instagram

You guys are making it seem like I'm missing out by not getting the Instagram. Which I don't agree with.  Even though ig is the new normal

Its totally backwards , I met you in person why would I take it online now, where the point of online is to meet in person asap

I agree with you, if she's interested she'll give her number, if she only proposes IG I say I don't have it or nearly never use it, if she still insists that means she's really not interested or is a social media hoe, in this case I refuse and eject. I'm not here to feed her ego.
Allot of girls offer to add on Instagram instead of exchanging phone number. I take it as a sign of she's not that interested. Which usually is the case. Of course you can still work it out from Instagram but I'm really low-key and not a fan of online/ Instagram

You guys are making it seem like I'm missing out by not getting the Instagram. Which I don't agree with. Even though ig is the new normal

Its totally backwards , I met you in person why would I take it online now, where the point of online is to meet in person asap

Its funny we were just having this convo in a private group of guys on telegram. I think you make some great points but there are clearly pros and cons of Whatsapp vs IG.

The point of getting her IG or contact info isn't do "take it online", its to chit chat for a little bit before asking her out on a date. If you wanna even double down on the aggressiveness just ask her out on the spot, but even then you'll still need to get some kind of contact info to coordinate .

Pros for getting her number/whatsapp instead of IG:

*It shows more interest on her part to give you her number, and less ambiguous on your part if this is a "sexual/romantic" approach or not. If she says no to the whatsapp you know she is probably not that interested and a waste of time.
*It keeps some mystery on both ends
*You can get the IG later anyways, or don't and stay mysterious with her forever.
*If your IG sucks it won't make you look bad.
*If she has a boyfriend maybe she didn't plan on telling you, but if you saw it on her IG now her hand is forced, with whatsapp it isn't and she could have a better alibi to cheat on him.

Pros of doing the IG:
*If your IG is pimped out it is a MASSIVE DHV, esp for the younger and hotter girls
*By making her follow you she will continue to see her stories its like you're warming her up on autopilot if she didn't like you at first.
*You can get her whatsapp later via IG message
*In many cases girls are more responsive on IG then they are on either whatsapp and SMS, this is true for younger girls
*if you see she is unresponsive to your IG messages at least you got a high value follower, could serve you in other ways. (You could invite her to parties, if she is a IG influencer/model other girls will see she follows you, maybe she has BF but breaks up with him in 3 months then hits you up etc etc etc)

Personally, I think IG beats out phone number or whatsapp in most cases, in particular if you have an impressive profile. I don't understand how passing a girl my IG thats filled with photos of me in super great shape, traveling the world, showing off my photography skills as well, would somehow be less effective then just passing a whatsapp. I understand this game is not for everyone, but if you wanna be banging lots of young 19, 21 year old etc cohort, you're really putting yourself at a disadvantage not playing the IG angle.
It depends which demographics you are targeting, if your IG is a massive DHV you should use it of course. I like low key and humble girls and I like mini relationships rather than hookups so the IG request shows me she probably isn't the kind of girl that I like on top of showing a lack of interest.
Refusing to give number and only offering IG is a sign of low interest, it is a fact. Im also anti-IG. If I approach in real life and I did my approach well, Ig wouldnt even offer more value.
Had a very nice daygame session today, met a cool girl. Looks good that I will be meeting her later this week, had a good connection.

I'm often surprised myself how easy it is to speak with girls and how natural the conversation flows, given that you just randomly stop them on the street. Not always of course, but quite often. I can't believe that for years I didn't do daygame at all and sometimes didn't even approach girls that gave me clear IOIs. I really think daygame is one of the best skills to have. It just opens a completely new world. And it's crazy how many guys have problems with it - myself included in the past.

Last Saturday I had a date with a girl that I met through daygame. I didn't hook up with her, but it was still nice spending time with her. She has a pretty interesting life story. Without daygame I would have probably just spent the evening alone.

Since I started my daygame mission a few weeks ago I've been getting increasingly enthusiastic about daygame. I did have some depressing days where basically every girl ignored me, but overall it's been a really positive experience so far.

Recently I was pretty down for a variety of reasons, and also had some bad daygame days. I then was thinking about hiring a sex worker just to get out of my bad mood. I've done that quite a lot in the past. But then the next day I went out and met a really cool girl outside. So that showed me how daygame can be really a source of positive emotions.
Yeah daygame can make one feel very good. It can be depressing as well, if you have a bad day. In the end of the day, it comes down to your looks, presentation, but mostly LUCK. If you meet a girl who is actively looking for a guy and your half way presentable, you have very good chances meeting her. Unfortunately, most single girls stay Home, being depressed and on tinder, like most single guys, too - just waiting to get drunk on a party and hook up with random guys there or through tinder (not everyone of course). But in some cases, you may get lucky. If you have a very high SMV to a girl, then of course sometimes even a boyfriend is not an obstacle for her.
(03-07-2021, 04:00 PM)LatinoHeat Wrote:
Allot of girls offer to add on Instagram instead of exchanging phone number. I take it as a sign of she's not that interested. Which usually is the case. Of course you can still work it out from Instagram  but I'm really low-key and not a fan of online/ Instagram

You guys are making it seem like I'm missing out by not getting the Instagram. Which I don't agree with.  Even though ig is the new normal

Its funny we were just having this convo in a private group of guys on telegram. I think you make some great points but there are clearly pros and cons of Whatsapp vs IG.

The point of getting her IG or contact info isn't do "take it online", its to chit chat for a little bit before asking her out on a date. If you wanna even double down on the aggressiveness just ask her out on the spot, but even then you'll still need to get some kind of contact info to coordinate .

Pros for getting her number/whatsapp instead of IG:

*It shows more interest on her part to give you her number, and less ambiguous on your part if this is a "sexual/romantic" approach or not. If she says no to the whatsapp you know she is probably not that interested and a waste of time.
*It keeps some mystery on both ends
*You can get the IG later anyways, or don't and stay mysterious with her forever.
*If your IG sucks it won't make you look bad.
*If she has a boyfriend maybe she didn't plan on telling you, but if you saw it on her IG now her hand is forced, with whatsapp it isn't and she could have a better alibi to cheat on him.

Pros of doing the IG:
*If your IG is pimped out it is a MASSIVE DHV, esp for the younger and hotter girls
*By making her follow you she will continue to see her stories its like you're warming her up on autopilot if she didn't like you at first.
*You can get her whatsapp later via IG message
*In many cases girls are more responsive on IG then they are on either whatsapp and SMS, this is true for younger girls
*if you see she is unresponsive to your IG messages at least you got a high value follower, could serve you in other ways. (You could invite her to parties, if she is a IG influencer/model other girls will see she follows you, maybe she has BF but breaks up with him in 3 months then hits you up etc etc etc)

Personally, I think IG beats out phone number or whatsapp in most cases, in particular if you have an impressive profile. I don't understand how passing a girl my IG thats filled with photos of me in super great shape, traveling the world, showing off my photography skills as well, would somehow be less effective then just passing a whatsapp. I understand this game is not for everyone, but if you wanna be banging lots of young 19, 21 year old etc cohort, you're really putting yourself at a disadvantage not playing the IG angle.

Your fifth point brings back memories lol

Yeah the one time a girl told me she didn't have IG who showed interest in me I later saw her write someone on the phone when we met, turns out she was looking for an affair. 99% of cases girls have IG, if they don't they do and they 1 dont like you 2 want to cheat with you. 

IDK man, unless you're giga chad with the lambo going to high end restaurants having a generic cool travel hobby friends IG isnt really special, you need a niche. Like cool photos of you with grungy grafitti or something that conveys humor.

(03-06-2021, 10:02 PM)Lino Wrote:

I agree with you, if she's interested she'll give her number, if she only proposes IG I say I don't have it or nearly never use it, if she still insists that means she's really not interested or is a social media hoe, in this case I refuse and eject. I'm not here to feed her ego.

I really think it depends on the context, IG is preferable if interactions are short and the girl is on the fence, she then knows youre a real person. In the FSU I usually give my IG because it shows the girls I'm not some random tourist and IG is bigger here than in the west sadly, In most of Europe its not a prerequisite.
(03-07-2021, 05:40 PM)Lino Wrote: It depends which demographics you are targeting, if your IG is a massive DHV you should use it of course. I like low key and humble girls and I like mini relationships rather than hookups so the IG request shows me she probably isn't the kind of girl that I like on top of showing a lack of interest.

As a fellow Brazil lover I have to warn you that the country's changed a lot since the last time you went (2018?). Make sure before your next trip you have IG (if you still don't) or you'll be at a BIG disadvantage especially for OLG. If no IG, at least have a FB you can give out. If you say you don't have either of these, you'll weird them out. They'll think you're trying to hide something. You'll literally lose lays over it lol

And yes even some DG/NG girls will ask for social networks. Happened to me multiple times. It's a way to know you better, make sure you're "normal", single, see who you're friends with, who you are following etc

I don't think there's a country where IG (and social networks in general) is so important as in Brazil. Even back in the day I remember that Orkut was huge in Brazil (circa 2008-2010).

These bitches just love showing their big asses to everyone lol. Sucks but that's part of the deal.
Unfortunately, it serves them as well as a tool to have another look at you/compare you to Instagram of other guys from Online. And if there is something they don't like you may be out of the race afterwards. One chic told me its last hurdle before a meeting, and unfortunately, this seems to be the case in fact.

Unfortunately again, this is a big disadvantage if you are not an 8 yourself or have a crazy Insta, if you want to lay 8's. My best bangs from girls were all girls who did NOT ask for Insta.
Seems to me that girls with that mindset will quickly bounce as well. I prefer repeat bangs so I'm not sure if the hoops-per-bang ratio there is doable.
If some skank tells me that IG is a last hurdle before meeting I just laugh her off and send a dick pic.
(03-18-2021, 01:46 AM)battalion Wrote: If some skank tells me that IG is a last hurdle before meeting I just laugh her off and send a dick pic.

Yeah don't get that, so you met her outside in the street, had a chat with her, and then she needs to have a look at your Insta before meeting? Pretty strange behavior, I would just laugh at that and delete the number. This just shows that obviously you didn't make the best impression when you met outside on the street.

Since I started doing daygame again I never had any issues with Insta, didn't do one single Insta close. No girl ever insisted on it.
ah no. In this case, it was an online chic that I banged. She had asked me for IG but I declined and it was one of the rare caseswhere I still managed to meet her. We had a discussion about it after the bang.
Hi guys, without being aware, I approached a 9 today or something that comes close to a 9 at least, lol. She was wearing sunglasses and those leftie clothes so I didn't realize at first how beautiful she was.

Surprisingly, she reacted pretty well. she told me she just broke up with her boyfriend the day before, so Im actually smelling a chance here.

As we all know the better looking the worse the character for girls in most cases, she was no exception. Tried to get me into an argument straight away and shittested the hell out of me. I was a bit surprised as I rarely get shittests in the first interaction in day game. I think I did not brilliant, but also not bad. She definitely tried to get an emotional reaction out of me and she didn't get it, which made her say something like "Why are you so chill and non-judgemental" at some point. I guess its a good sign, I also got her number and didn't comply with her suggestion to grab a bottle of water with her and then wait for her Instagram photographer, after she declined to go for a coffee before.

Well, lets see how it goes. Did you make lots of shittesting experience when approaching girls, especially really hot ones? What is your way to handle it in the initial approach? Previously I made the experience if you answer with humour or cockiness too soon, that you can get kicked out of the set and they're just leaving. Maybe my reaction was subconsciously quite good, I just stayed chill and despite my nervousness I didnt lose it.

Her first question was "So who are you", like 5 times after me avoiding to answer it. I somehow turned it around and she gave a shit answer which she felt, too so at some point I could move the conversation somewhere else. She threatened to leave 2 times, but it was definitely shittesting as she came back every time and the second time I brought her down a bit by telling her that I dont care and she can leave anytime she wants, I would still like to get to know her without that bs.

Also what do you answer to questions like "Is my English/outfit/blablabla" so bad, after you've teased them a bit. Obviously they want recognition here and I'm sure it lowers your attraction when you give it to them. Unfortunately I said I can understand it, its fine. But I feel like something more creative could have increased the interest her.
^
This made me realise that during the date, I am usually very calm and don't care about the girl's stupid opinions about anything. But as we sit down in my place prior to the move, the pressure builds and I begin to lose my cool internally and start arguing with them. This does not create a great set-up for the incoming kiss. This was maybe what fucked me on my last date.
I also found that if you don't get into discussions with them, it feels much more natural to go for the kiss. Just stay chill and tease them whenever you find them shittesting you. Thats actually exactly the connection they are looking for. No long talks discussion, just chilling out and not taking them too seriously.