Planning a trip to Philippines
I have met Dash many times, he's not bullshitting. I also think it's pretty ridiculous to think Pinays don't cheat. I wrote the book the Key Logger and have used it on Pinays. They cheat all the time. Why do you think day game is so good? You really think that 80% of the attractive girls you approach aren't in relationships? Yeah right. Because they like you (the attractive foreign guy), they end up cheating all the time.

Just my last trip Dash sent me a few contacts of attractive girls he had pipelined before. One of them had a boyfriend for quite some time(foreign guy) and still slept with me.

Also, I've never met a guy with a high notch count who feels the need to repeat it so many times. You think George Clooney repeats all the time how many girls he's slept with? Of course not. You have 18 posts and i've already read about this multiple times.

Dash is a guy I have known for years and met many times. He's one of the founding members of the forum and one of the highest posters. I don't want to ban you, just be careful when you call a guy who is established somewhere a bull shitter.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
As a reader of this, even though it became like an argument, I actually like hearing the different viewpoints and perspectives. I think both are telling the truth for the most part, just from their point of view and experience. Different people will get different results. Maybe one is better looking that the other? Haha. Anyway i just mean to say I like hearing all sides and opinions.

But yeah I know for fact those loose Filipinas have boyfriends and are married. I had one as a facebook friend and saw all her recent wedding pictures. A few days later I saw her on a dating site. I messaged her and asked, if you just got married why are you still on this site? Her response was to block me. Ah well I probably approached it wrong. I should of said, I saw you got married, want to hook up?
No, you just should have gamed and fucked her without mindfucking and talking about boring and useless topics like her relationships Smile Everything else would bring in your ego or your demand on calling her out or proofing to yourself and her that she's a bad person in terms of your or a common morality and this shit dries out every good pussy.

I hope that wasn't to deep Big Grin
dash may not be a liar but he does say things that are extremely hard to believe, or just says stuff in a weird way

ie: i message hundreds to thousands of girls and all reply except for a few?

anyone who has done any online dating in the phils (or anywhere) knows that you aren't getting a 95% reply rate which is pretty much what he is claiming

if he really messages a thousand he probably gets like 200 replies and it feels like a ton of messages (and it is) but its clearly going to be far more then a few out of a thousand

its like when he says 'girls aren't flaky in the philippines' and then when someone says 'uhh what' he says 'well by flake i mean we agree to meet at an exact time and location and she never shows up' which is only one small part of being a flaky person

he and I have jousted numerous times on various forums over the years, he's not a bad guy, helpful poster, but he definitely says stuff that doesn't jive with other peoples experiences quite often
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
Guys,

There are many girls who we message online who do not ever see the message or log on in forever.

When I said hundreds or thousands I was speaking in a total sense from 5 plus years of messaging Pinays.

I have hundreds of Pinays on my Facebook.

I have near 1,000 Vietnamese on my Facebook and other apps.

All I can tell you is, on Cupid, when I message a girl and she SEES the message, I expect a reply. I will be shocked if she sees it and ignores me. That doesn't usually happen.

Thats is my experience. That's no lie. That's no ebrag.

Would literally be wondering WTF how could this girl see my message and not reply. It happens so infrequently that it is a non issue on Cupid.

If that is so unbelievable I don't know what to tell you.

Tinder that is not the case. Lots of attention whores and competition and expectations are much different.

Regarding flaking, not everyone has the same definition for terms.

When you learned my definition it made alot more sense . And became perfectly believable.
see this is kind of the general backtracking i was just talking about..... girls not seeing your message is a very common thing and why when people who actually live this life read you say that all but a few girls you message reply they roll their eyes..... your posting style leads to a lot of statements like this that need the backtracking :p

fwiw i totally agree with you, in some countries tinder may be good but in the philippines you get much better respond and meet up rates on dating sites, it isn't even comparable really
There is a difference between backtracking and clarification.

Thought that would be common sense.

How can anyone reply if they never see the message?

This whole discussion was in relation to girls bullshitting or having competion or what ever and choosing to ignore you. At least that was my impression.

Backtracking is like me saying I fucked 10 girls . Then changing it to I fucked 5 but made out with the rest.

Simply clarifying or explaining things is not backtracking.

As I still hold all my initial positions and claims
its that you make crazy outlandish statements that dont go along with what other guys experience, then when called out on it you have the 'well what i meant was' type answer for it

ive seen this for years.... when you say 'i message a thousand girls online and all but a few respond' that sounds like you message 1000 girls and 990+ reply to you
Again, there is a difference between clarifying/explaining and backtracking.

Obviously if people dont understand something or what I mean I will have to explain it.

My general premise and claims remains unchanged.

You are just nitpicking and being difficult

An outlandish claim is saying you mostly fuck a different 7 everyday on the 1st date for 6 months straight.

Now that is some unbelievable shit.
(07-01-2017, 03:45 PM)20Nation Wrote: I have met Dash many times, he's not bullshitting. I also think it's pretty ridiculous to think Pinays don't cheat. I wrote the book the Key Logger and have used it on Pinays. They cheat all the time. Why do you think day game is so good? You really think that 80% of the attractive girls you approach aren't in relationships? Yeah right. Because they like you (the attractive foreign guy), they end up cheating all the time.

Just my last trip Dash sent me a few contacts of attractive girls he had pipelined before. One of them had a boyfriend for quite some time(foreign guy) and still slept with me.

Also, I've never met a guy with a high notch count who feels the need to repeat it so many times. You think George Clooney repeats all the time how many girls he's slept with? Of course not. You have 18 posts and i've already read about this multiple times.

Dash is a guy I have known for years and met many times. He's one of the founding members of the forum and one of the highest posters. I don't want to ban you, just be careful when you call a guy who is established somewhere a bull shitter.

Pinays are conservative, religious and they have moral issues with cheating. Maybe if you're banging hookers and the bottom rung sluts then you'll have this type of jaded view of filipina morality. I find filipinas to be very moral, in general. They are also very family oriented. 

Being a slut and being family oriented is incongruous. 

Dash sent you a few numbers of girls he pipelined and you have met him before. Well I guess that makes him legit, especially if thy holy 20Nation met him and endorses him.

I have no doubt that Dash gets laid. I'm positive he does. But he grossly glosses over things and exaggerates. I have an excellent nose for bullshit and I read people very well. Dash fails the bullshit test.

I noticed you mentioned your notch count on the 'how many notches' thread. Shall I assume that you're not getting laid? Your blog is covered in your sexual exploits and success. If this is your logic 20Nation, I'll have to assume that you're a virgin.

I mention my notches for one reason only- to add weight to my claims. There's no point providing advice on the Philippines without backing it up with your numbers. Males are naturally competitive and this manifests in comparing notch counts. As Dash rightly said, any Joe can accumulate notches in the Philippines. It's quality notches that are the issue, and that takes a lot of work to achieve. 

Go ahead and ban me you fairy. I frighten you.
(07-02-2017, 05:49 AM)Dash Wrote: Again, there is a difference between clarifying/explaining and backtracking.

Obviously if people dont understand something or what I mean I will have to explain it.

My general premise and claims remains unchanged.

You are just nitpicking and being difficult

An outlandish claim is saying you mostly fuck a different 7 everyday on the 1st date for 6 months straight.

Now that is some unbelievable shit.

you consider it nitpicking, but to some people saying you message a thousand pinays and all but a few reply or pinays aren't flaky are also ridiculous statements
Pinays are conservative? In what parallel universe?

What does that make Vietnamese?

Catholics are not even considered religious. They drink and fuck daily. Many even do pot.

Spiritmaze, you lost all credibility on numerous fronts in here.

Coming in talking about your very high notch count as a newb.

Your ungodly daily conquests.

Then mentioning how Pinays don't cheat.

That was really funny.

20N should keep you around for comedic purposes.

(07-02-2017, 06:11 AM)guys Wrote: you consider it nitpicking, but to some people saying you message a thousand pinays and all but a few reply or pinays aren't flaky are also ridiculous statements

A few? A small % of thousands is hundreds. 

If I message 10 girls and they see the message. I expect 8 to reply atleast. 

It is ridiculous with your definition of flaky, not mine. 

Most people here even agreed, that Pinays dont really do my definition of flaking.
(07-02-2017, 06:13 AM)Dash Wrote: Pinays are conservative? In what parallel universe?

What does that make Vietnamese?

Catholics are not even considered religious. They drink and fuck daily. Many even do pot.

Spiritmaze, you lost all credibility on numerous fronts in here.

Coming in talking about your very high notch count as a newb.

Your ungodly daily conquests.

Then mentioning how Pinays don't cheat.

That was really funny.

20N should keep you around for comedic purposes.

Filipinas are naive and gullible, which makes them easy to bang. That doesn't make them sluts. Every single filipina I have ever banged hoped that it would lead to a relationship. I have never met a filipina would appreciated being pumped and dumped. I guess we move in different circles.

Filipinos are evangelical in their fanaticism for God. In certain parts of the Philippines, they even nail themselves to crucifixes to simulate Christ's crucifixion.

I have no doubt that there is a pool of sluts in Manila that all the expats bang. I avoid girls like that and I know how to recognize them.

One excellent test is asking them if they know where Gramercy is. If they say 'Oh yeah, I love the pool there.' I promptly end the conversation.
Pinays are sluts. Lets not sugar coat things.

Any girl that fucks a guy on the 1st date is a slut.

She is easy and gives up the poosy with zero regards.

Do you understand how Catholicism works?

They sin like anyone else, only difference is they go and confess it a few times a year.

Never heard of the weekend Christian?

lol

Anyways, I am done with you.

Believe what you want. Doesn't matter to me.

You should be having a new 7 arrive at your apartment soon I suppose.

Wink
(07-02-2017, 06:26 AM)Dash Wrote: Pinays are sluts. Lets not sugar coat things.

Any girl that fucks a guy on the 1st date is a slut.

She is easy and gives up the poosy with zero regards.

Do you understand how Catholicism works?

They sin like anyone else, only difference is they go and confess it a few times a year.

Never heard of the weekend Christian?

lol

Anyways, I am done with you.

Believe what you want. Doesn't matter to me.

You should be having a new 7 arrive at your apartment soon I suppose.

Wink

In 15 minutes in fact....but unfortunately she's more like a 6, and apparently she's a virgin. But I'll have to examine it to make sure.

If you compare the average notch count of a filipina, with the average notch count of any woman in the West....you'll quickly discover where the real sluts are.

Catholicism provides a value system that is completely missing in the amoral West. I trust filipina morality over Western morality any day.

(07-02-2017, 06:11 AM)guys Wrote: you consider it nitpicking, but to some people saying you message a thousand pinays and all but a few reply or pinays aren't flaky are also ridiculous statements

A few? A small % of thousands is hundreds. 

If I message 10 girls and they see the message. I expect 8 to reply atleast. 

It is ridiculous with your definition of flaky, not mine. 

Most people here even agreed, that Pinays dont really do my definition of flaking.

you said you message hundreds to thousands and a few dont reply......... you did not say you message 10 and a few dont reply......

i hope that im not gonna get lumped in with spirit here lol
Guys

I already clarified what I meant on that. I was talking with percent in mind. Obviously if I message 1000 girls more than a literal number based few will not reply.

Hundreds will not reply. And that's with girls that saw the message. Many more will not have replied due todue to not seeing the message.

Not sure why you bring stuff up after clarification has already been made.

If you see something and it sounds off by all means ask me about it. The same thing I had to do with Spiritmaze. His claaims of mostly 7s seemed outlandish. But after he explained and I realized his 7s and my are two different things I understand and left it alone.

If you still disagree after I expain or clarify then feel free to press further. But as it stands now you have no further issues or objections to my claims or experiences. Correct me if I'm wrong.
im just saying this is the disconnect and why you seem to get into these type of arguments on every board you hop to

somehow a few turns into hundreds
(07-02-2017, 07:25 AM)guys Wrote: im just saying this is the disconnect and why you seem to get into these type of arguments on every board you hop to

somehow a few turns into hundreds

And I'm just saying there wouldn't be any disconnect if people would simply ask when something doesn't seem right and stop beating a dead horse. 

Notice I didn't mention Spiritmaze's quality claim after that initial time when he explained his self and even prodivded visuals. 

His 7s is my 5s and 6s. Which I fully believe someone could mostly fuck. So I had no more issues with that. 

After I explained myself not sure why you kept bringing it up. 

Unless you still disagree which isn't the case (haven't yet) then that should be the end of it.

Shouldn't be any arguments.
(07-02-2017, 06:09 AM)spiritmaze Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 03:45 PM)20Nation Wrote: I have met Dash many times, he's not bullshitting. I also think it's pretty ridiculous to think Pinays don't cheat. I wrote the book the Key Logger and have used it on Pinays. They cheat all the time. Why do you think day game is so good? You really think that 80% of the attractive girls you approach aren't in relationships? Yeah right. Because they like you (the attractive foreign guy), they end up cheating all the time.

Pinays are conservative, religious and they have moral issues with cheating. Maybe if you're banging hookers and the bottom rung sluts then you'll have this type of jaded view of filipina morality. I find filipinas to be very moral, in general. They are also very family oriented. 

Being a slut and being family oriented is incongruous. 

Dash sent you a few numbers of girls he pipelined and you have met him before. Well I guess that makes him legit, especially if thy holy 20Nation met him and endorses him.

I have no doubt that Dash gets laid. I'm positive he does. But he grossly glosses over things and exaggerates. I have an excellent nose for bullshit and I read people very well. Dash fails the bullshit test.

I noticed you mentioned your notch count on the 'how many notches' thread. Shall I assume that you're not getting laid? Your blog is covered in your sexual exploits and success. If this is your logic 20Nation, I'll have to assume that you're a virgin.

I mention my notches for one reason only- to add weight to my claims. There's no point providing advice on the Philippines without backing it up with your numbers. Males are naturally competitive and this manifests in comparing notch counts. As Dash rightly said, any Joe can accumulate notches in the Philippines. It's quality notches that are the issue, and that takes a lot of work to achieve. 

Go ahead and ban me you fairy. I frighten you.

haha your choice.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books