The Vietnam Thread
(08-29-2018, 02:25 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: VN women are a total mind fuck. So one of my regulars (nice, conservative girl) found out I was banging other girls on the side. How she found out is interesting..there's an invite only FB group where guys talk about VN women. So not sure how the fuck she got in there.

Anyway she sent me some angry messages on WhatsApp. I contemplated blocking her but it's not my style. So I basically said sorry. Let's still be friends if that's ok. 

She messages me back asking about 3somes, and saying she wants to do one with me. Wtf lol.

Her logic was the relationship was over, and I was a lying cheating bastard..but she still wants to have fun with me. Apparently she has dark sides she wants to explore.

If the reward for cheating and lying is a 3some, then I guess I should carry on?

Good stories here. Threesome? Yes, you should definitely carry on. Do try that. Then report back here.  Wink
haha entertaining thread. I actually get pissed at girls when they give me hickies for that reason exactly. Hickies have caused a lot of drama in my life. There is no way you can deny it once it happens and you see other girls. You just have to own it and tell them you hooked up with another girl (or at least made out) right away.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Weird thought but can black people get hickies lol?

Anyway they finally fucking faded. If it happens to you guys, one word..sauna. I'm not sure but I don't think they hurt my dates at all though. If anything, it's social proof. If a girl is marking you up as hers, I think it makes you all the more desirable. Personally. I wouldn't touch a chick with a hickey with a 10 ft pole (pun intended). But women think different from men.

VN women really are little detectives though. My girl today was asking about a long black hair on my pillow. Her hair is brown. I said it must have been from the cleaning lady lol.

I gotta make this threesome happen. I think I have a few possible candidates. It'd be awesome to have 2 girlfriends in an open relationship here. I probably wouoldnt fuck around that much if I had that. It'd be healthier and less stress lol.

Finally met up with Dash. Good dude. Hopefully we can get the whole Saigon crew together. Just waiting on my burner account on RVF to get activated lmao.
Nice thread here - you're killing it, Ed. Can you speak much of the local language, or are you making all this happen with just English?

Congrats either way, man, keep up the good work!
Finally got my account sorted. Couldnt log in for long time.

Met up with SpEd at a coffee shop in D1 the other day. Might try to get some guys out tuesday night. Where you at Rick?!?

Had two girls come straight over so far this week. One was a 2nd meet but the 1st time was so brief due to her speaking zero English hard to count it. She is very sweet so I am feeling a little bad about the bang last night. Think she will be expecting a relationship.

Trying to close on this one gym freak milf. Love women who squat with fat asses.

Gotta clean my apartment, fucking black hairs all over it and the girl i been dating has brown. She will come over tonight and tomorrow we will go to the coast to eat some cheap seafood

Funny, note. The 17 year old that SpEd hooked up with I know. She was on my facebook. I have about 4-5 17 year olds on my social media so I had a feeling I knew her. Had no clue she was such a freak though.
So I finally got my account verified. I've been reading this thread for a while now and it seems like you guys have your shit sorted in HCMC. Inspirational stuff.

I've been living in Da Nang for the past 2 months. Not going to lie it's definitely pretty tough here but you certainly can get laid. Haven't got a VietnamCupid account but I've been relying on Tinder and the occasional night game. Heaps of Koreans coming here on holiday that are a lot easier than the locals.

Heading to HCMC for a couple of weeks in mid-September and pretty keen to see how it differs to Da Nang.
(09-01-2018, 02:55 PM)AmeriTrader Wrote: Nice thread here - you're killing it, Ed. Can you speak much of the local language, or are you making all this happen with just English?

Congrats either way, man, keep up the good work!

I don't speak a word man. I wouldn't waste time with the low English girls. They'll bore you to tears.
(09-02-2018, 09:08 AM)Donny Wrote: So I finally got my account verified. I've been reading this thread for a while now and it seems like you guys have your shit sorted in HCMC. Inspirational stuff.

I've been living in Da Nang for the past 2 months. Not going to lie it's definitely pretty tough here but you certainly can get laid. Haven't got a VietnamCupid account but I've been relying on Tinder and the occasional night game. Heaps of Koreans coming here on holiday that are a lot easier than the locals.

Heading to HCMC for a couple of weeks in mid-September and pretty keen to see how it differs to Da Nang.

You have to have a small sample size. Koreans are infinitely harder than Vietnamese women. (Lived in Korea 3+ years and working on 2 years in Vietnam)

What about the local women do you find tough / hard? Getting matches? Getting replies? Setting up dates? Closing dates? Night game? Day game? Social circle?
(09-02-2018, 12:09 PM)Dash Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 09:08 AM)Donny Wrote: So I finally got my account verified. I've been reading this thread for a while now and it seems like you guys have your shit sorted in HCMC. Inspirational stuff.

You have to have a small sample size. Koreans are infinitely harder than Vietnamese women. (Lived in Korea 3+ years and working on 2 years in Vietnam)

What about the local women do you find tough / hard? Getting matches? Getting replies? Setting up dates? Closing dates? Night game? Day game? Social circle?

I lived in Korea for a year too, and while generally overall Korean girls are a lot harder, the ones that are in Da Nang I find are easier compared to the local Vietnamese. Definitely due to the fact that they're on vacation mode and let loose of their inhibitions.

There's a few factors that I find have made the local women tough. Firstly getting matches, I've found there's hardly any girls in Da Nang on Tinder. Most of the girls I've met off Tinder here have actually been visiting from either HCMC or Hanoi, so it's a struggle to get local regulars. It's also generally just a lot tougher talking to the girls here. I guess my kind of game is quite straight forward and casual, but most of the girls here are set on finding a boyfriend.

I guess it's just a completely different ball-game to the likes of Bangkok or Jakarta etc, and I haven't adjusted to suit yet.
So I went to this underground club called Arcan last night. Pretty fucking legit place. Music was good. Each party has a theme and it was animal masks last night. We were all rolling so it made the experience pretty trippy lol. That was my first time taking E, and it was glorious. Though my jaw kinda hurts today.

There was a smoking hot Indonesian chick wearing a red dress and deer antlers. She was there with her husband and had a 3 month old baby apparently (couldnt tell from the body!). Weirdly I got the sense she was very much DTF. Talked to her for a bit and asked her what her husband was doing. She said, "Oh, he's just being a Jew". Lmao. She kept circling me on the dance floor. I totally would have danced with her if I wasnt with my girl.

P.S 17yr old chick came over and fucked my brains out again tonight. I've never know a girl who can literally fuck for 3 hours straight. It's insane. I told her to leave my neck a lone this time so she mauled my chest.
(09-02-2018, 01:15 PM)Donny Wrote:

I lived in Korea for a year too, and while generally overall Korean girls are a lot harder, the ones that are in Da Nang I find are easier compared to the local Vietnamese. Definitely due to the fact that they're on vacation mode and let loose of their inhibitions.

There's a few factors that I find have made the local women tough. Firstly getting matches, I've found there's hardly any girls in Da Nang on Tinder. Most of the girls I've met off Tinder here have actually been visiting from either HCMC or Hanoi, so it's a struggle to get local regulars. It's also generally just a lot tougher talking to the girls here. I guess my kind of game is quite straight forward and casual, but most of the girls here are set on finding a boyfriend.

I guess it's just a completely different ball-game to the likes of Bangkok or Jakarta etc, and I haven't adjusted to suit yet.

Honesty Danag sounds pretty shit to me if you don't speak VN. I know it's probably a tad cheaper but doesn't seem worth it. 

Nha Trang does sound interesting though. Less rain and lots of Russian chicks for those of us who like a little variety. 

If you're gonna hang out here more than a year, I think learning conversational VN is a good idea. English is a lot better here than Thailand but as with anywhere the hottest local girls usually don't speak it too well.
(09-03-2018, 02:07 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: If you're gonna hang out here more than a year, I think learning conversational VN is a good idea. English is a lot better here than Thailand but as with anywhere the hottest local girls usually don't speak it too well.

Yeah man, I think this is some really good advice for almost anywhere. If you're targeting the 9+/10 girls, some level of skill with the local language is borderline essential. Nearly all of them speak zero English, but many are still interested in getting a dicking from a foreigner. So the opportunity is there.

But you've got to stand out hard from all the other guys she comes across. If you're a foreigner with money, game, and can actually talk to her in her language, then you're the unicorn, and the 9/10s can be handled mostly the same as all the others.

In my experience, you don't even have to be fluent. Just conversational is enough. I think that there is a certain thrill to smashing a chick you can't even really talk to, and that is lost a bit as your language proficiency increases. But that's the only downside I can think of.
I don't think money matters much here tbh. I've had a lot of girls volunteer to pay half or even pay for the whole date. I think maybe they don't want to be seen as poor. Ofc, I've seen tinder profiles where girls list making money as their favorite hobby. I find that pretty crass as an American so I swipe left on those girls.

A lot of the women here just legit like white guys. Yeah we might sleep around but we don't beat women like Viet dudes and they see us as for more romantic. I'm sure having bigger dongs doesn't hurt either lol. Uh I love telling dong jokes with viets. Too much dong. Hahhaa.

Wounds sustained during the attack of the nymph!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

So I met up with the 17yr old today for milk tea. Unlike some of you neanderthals, I enjoy the company of women outside the bedroom.

Anyways, we hadn't sat down for 2 minutes before she was grabbing my dick and whispering in my ear she wanted to fuck me. Seriously, sometimes I feel downright used by the women here.;-)

So I took her back for another romp. She was gripping me so tight I accidentally creampied her. Jesus forgot how good that feels. Good thing morning after pills cost about a buck here.

On the way there though, I fucking skidded on my motorbike (was raining), and it fell on my knee..the same knee that got low kicked to hell in Muay thai yesterday.

Fucked up knees, hickeys, and black lungs from 3rd world air. That's the price we pay for pussy paradise I guess.
Interesting stuff, man! I've had that happen to me in the US, where a girl will insist on paying half at a restaurant, but I wouldn't have thought it possible overseas. I'm dying laughing over the dong jokes, too – do the Viet girls actually laugh at that? Tons of bonus points for being so hilariously blatant with them.

There are definitely some cultural differences between Vietnam and the couple of places I've been. It'd be interesting to do a compare and contrast kind of thread for the different Asian countries, as they all seem pretty different.

Quote:She was gripping me so tight I accidentally creampied her. Jesus forgot how good that feels. Good thing morning after pills cost about a buck here.

Dude, I'm sure you know better than I do, but be super careful with this, if you can. Some women in their early 20s / late teens are fucking crazy, and the fact that she intentionally held you in is a huge red flag. I know an American who plays baseball here in Japan who got into a nightmare situation because of this exact same thing.

I learned a really valuable lesson from him – make goddamned sure she actually takes the pill. Like, watch her take it when you're with her, have her open her mouth afterwards and make sure she actually swallowed it. Even if she seems cool, you never know what these girls are actually thinking.
Yeah I watched while she downed the pill. 

She's told me on several occasions she doesn't want to have kids for another 5 years or so. And she was actually kinda pissed I came in her. I don't think she meant to grab me, just a natural reaction lol. 

I'd say that it's a bigger concern with 25+ women honestly. That biological clock is ticking fast for them.
(09-03-2018, 01:46 PM)SpecialEd Wrote: Yeah I watched while she downed the pill. 

Well done, man, I figured you knew what to do here and just posted to make sure. 

Things can go down hill fast with the locals if you accidentally knock a girl up. It'd be a huge bummer if you'd have to bail on Vietnam, because then this thread would stop, lol
I think this chick has gotten in my head a bit. The 25yr old Western one I went to Arcane with. I wouldn't say she's top tier looks as far as Saigon girls go but shes still hot af and we have a lot of chemistry (personallity-wise and sexually). Most importantly, she doesn't bore me and that's fucking rare with women out here.

Anyway we banged on the 3rd date and the sex was amazing. She's one of those girls who gets intense leg shivering orgasms just from fucking. Which is awesome. 

But after that she's been kinda playing hard to get. Which makes no fucking sense. I've already been there lol..

Anyway I was open with her and basically told her I liked her and wanted to hang out with her more often. And her replies just kinda meh, " That's sweet". 

It really makes no sense. She told me on our 1st date that she was looking for a relationship - not an ONS. So I held off pushing for sex because of that. Yet it's looking like she pulled a pump and dump on me! 

Shit, I think I'm gonna start proactively telling these women that I'm not a walking dildo. I have feelings too. Jeesh.
(09-02-2018, 01:15 PM)Donny Wrote:

You should get VietnamCupid. I am sure there are some girls on there in Da Nang. From there even with girls you are not interested in, you can use them to get set up with their friends. I'd also look into finding any bars or latin dancing venues in the city and seeing what that holds. Probably just got to be more creative and branch out to meet girls in Da Nang. It is a large city so def has to be enough, atleast for 1 foreigner.
I just can't bring myself to use a site with Cupid in it. Seems like the domain of middle aged hopeless cases.

Honesty in VN I'd just run day game. Girls are so eager to talk to foreigners here. Tinder is so fruitful for me I don't do much of it, but I get the WhatsApp of most of the women I approach here.