The Vietnam Thread
Heads up to anyone in Saigon tonight. 

Twerk contest at club Ellui at midnight. 

Girl with the fattest ass in the city told me and invited me. 

Not sure if she is competting though. 

Im heading through though. First time to check out the new Spark club.
It's a shame what they replaced Spark with.

Ellui is complete trash. They Asian'd it the fuck out.

All tables now.

Left before I could even finish my beer.

Then went to check out Piu Piu.

The good - it was busy and played hip hop.

The bad - too small / crowded, couldnt move much, no one actually dancing, much less any females dancing up on men, ratio.

Left there after one beer.

Nightlife in Asia boils my blood. It is complete trash. Brb overpriced fancy places centered around tables. That is a fucking lounge, not a dance club. If it does happen to play Western music and isn't completely overpriced it will have something else wrong with it ie not busy, too small, too dark, no gender interactions, no dance floor.

I miss some clubs from USA and Latin America with big dance floors filled with girls grinding men's dicks.
Just found an amazing deal for a new place.

Had to pull the trigger.

This is a true local price.

2 bedroom apartment in a new high rise 20 minutes from D1.

8.5 million (380 dollars)

It is unfurnished, but that wont cost much.

Foreigners are paying 350 dollars for a room in a 2 bedroom apartment in nice new apartments.

I am getting an entire apartment for myself for about that same price.
(01-31-2018, 07:47 AM)Dash Wrote: @lighter

I think you are talking about something entirely different. Let me explain. 

Quote:I know this is an old post, but I'm gravedigging it for reference:

No they don't.  I can 100% guarantee you they don't.  They are dirty little sluts... just like every girl in the world.

One can be a dirty little slut and still want a faithful man that treats them good. Not really related. 

Although I disagree with you on a general level. Most VN I meet are conservative and traditional. I would offend half of them just offering to take them to a bar late at night lol. 

Quote:You should see the stuff I do with my Vietnamese girls.

Slapping their ass, openly flirting (or kissing) with other girls in front of them, never complimenting them, calling them fat, pinching their stomach fat, ordering them to make me a ban mi, calling them gold diggers, telling them to shut up when they disrespect me, bending them over my knee and spanking them for misbehaving, etc.

Some of that doesn't relate to faithfulness and treating them good ie slapping ass, spanking, not complimenting them, etc etc. You can be a faithful guy with a naughty playful side and still be overall good.

I'd wager your experiences are atypical for most. Certainly are from mine. And this is coming from a dude who has 1,200 girls on his zalo and 1,000 on his facebook in Saigon who dates ALOT.

True.  You have much, much more experience here than I do.  Look forward to seeing the data sheet, you're killing it here.

On that note, I've been trying out free Tinder and it has been awesome (for me).  Can't keep track of my matches it's getting overwhelming.

Platinum VietnamCupid has been trash (for me).  I suspect my age (24) might have something to do with it.  Tinder is probably better for guys under 25 and I bet Cupid is better for guys 27+.  Just a guess though.

By the way, still interested in your apartment if you move.
^^ I do not think so about Cupid.

Most of the girls I message and meet from Cupid are 18-25.

So being 24 would not be a hinderance. Prime age for an 18 year old chick.

I will give you his contact once you are here about the apartment.

Free tinder? Are you in Vietnam now? If not how can you spoof yourself to Vietnam?
(02-04-2018, 02:36 PM)Dash Wrote: ^^ I do not think so about Cupid.

Most of the girls I message and meet from Cupid are 18-25.

So being 24 would not be a hinderance. Prime age for an 18 year old chick.

I will give you his contact once you are here about the apartment.

Free tinder? Are you in Vietnam now? If not how can you spoof yourself to Vietnam?

I'm in Vietnam, District 1 to be exact.  My pictures might just not be optimized for Vietnam Cupid.

Need a good one of me in a dress shirt or something.
i got on a tshirt, hat, glasses and 95% of girls reply to my message and give me their number.
(02-04-2018, 03:50 PM)Dash Wrote: i got on a tshirt, hat, glasses and 95% of girls reply to my message and give me their number.

Hmm interesting.  I'm just doing a 'Hi how are you?" opening.  I always get the number if they reply, but it's a 60% chance they actually reply.  I'm American too. Not that big a deal since the ones that are interested are SUPER INTERESTED. Just weird.
Are you white?

Can not imagine 60% replying to you.

If you are white how is your appearance and style?
(02-04-2018, 02:25 PM)lighter Wrote: On that note, I've been trying out free Tinder and it has been awesome (for me).  Can't keep track of my matches it's getting overwhelming.
How many of these 'matches' actually translated to something tangible for you?
The posts aren't showing up anymore, but I saw them earlier.

@Dash

I'm white-hispanic, but more much more white looking than Hispanic. My style is pretty good compared to most of the goober expats I see in HCMC, but not as good as it should be. I have a shaved head because I'm bald though, not like they see it in my profile.

I live next door to a short, fat, bald Indian expat here that has dates every single day. He meets them on Cupid, AsiaDating, WeChat, and Zalo. Super charismatic guy. He does have issues getting replies, but he opens so many girls it doesn't matter. Cute girls too.

@Malo

Tinder matches are converting very well. Better than Cupid, but Cupid is finally starting to pickup. Must have been an unlucky sample size.

Either way, if you're white, speak English, and not a total shut in you're gonna have a good time in HCMC. I'm just being unnecessarily pessimistic.
That's cool, lighter. I can't Like your post since it disappears when I login lol.

Personally I found some girls in HCMC to be cool after you dig through the shields a bit (aka game), but many are so conservative it's ridiculous. Pretty similar to what Dash said.
(02-06-2018, 12:40 AM)Malo Wrote: That's cool, lighter. I can't Like your post since it disappears when I login lol.

Personally I found some girls in HCMC to be cool after you dig through the shields a bit (aka game), but many are so conservative it's ridiculous. Pretty similar to what Dash said.

See I haven't had the issue with conservative girls.  I think it must be something about my frame, age, and a small sample size.  Don't get me wrong, they all say they're good girls. Once in private things are 100% different. Also, I agree that a lot of these girls are pretty cool for girls. One of the ones I fucked but not longer fuck is introducing me to girls we see at Highland Coffee. What kind of girl does that?

As an example of the not so good side: I accidentally texted a 19 year old VN student (talking to but hadn't met at the moment) a screenshot of an Asian expat asking me to come to her apartment for some fun. I figured the VN girl was done after that mistake, but nope.  She was even more interested in meeting and I got the lay. 

Unfortunately, lots of the girls are going back to their hometown for Tet.  Not really sure what to do the next three weeks besides focus on my online work and go to the gym.

For the record, none of the girls I have met are GF material.  Finding a good Vietnamese girlfriend would be nice because dating and banging lots of girls is fun, but damn it takes up a lot of time.
Lighter,

Come take this apartment of mine.

I need to move asap. lol
Went paid the rest of the money for the new apartment today.

Also went to the street in D10 that is famous for furniture shops.

I had a message translated to Vietnamese basically saying I have already looked online and found a bed and wardrobe combo for 8 million dong. Do you have a better deal to offer me for 6 million.

Some of them said no surprisingly. Other's showed me some for 7 million. I found one who said 6.5 for a bed and big wardrobe. Bingo.

The street is called Ngo Gia Tu.

On a bad note, I picked the worst possible time to try and find a person to take over my old apartment.

Everyone is leaving and spending money for Tet holiday.
(02-06-2018, 05:41 PM)Dash Wrote: Lighter,

Come take this apartment of mine.

I need to move asap. lol

Just found a place. Only until the end of February though.
You can move in end of Feb if no one else gets it before then. I am about to put it on Airbnb
(02-04-2018, 04:25 PM)lighter Wrote:
(02-04-2018, 03:50 PM)Dash Wrote: i got on a tshirt, hat, glasses and 95% of girls reply to my message and give me their number.

Hmm interesting.  I'm just doing a 'Hi how are you?" opening.  I always get the number if they reply, but it's a 60% chance they actually reply.  I'm American too.  Not that big a deal since the ones that are interested are SUPER INTERESTED. Just weird.

I'm an idiot.  My height was set to 4' 11" all this time... and I still had issues getting replies.  Much better now that I fixed it to my actual height. Ignore my previous statement about VietnamCupid being tough.
I doubt girls even check that. Pretty much assumed you are 5'8+. And even if they did that is an outrageous number. Obvious error. Even most Vietnam guys are well above that. Much less a white guy.
Tet has arrived. Most businesses have closed shop and most people have left to their hometown.

I have been getting my new apartment set up.

6 month internet: 60 usd
Bed Mattress: 230 usd
Water Heater: 100 usd
Fridge: 200 usd

Need to go get the rest of my shit out of my old apartment.

Still need to buy bed frame, wardrobe, dining table set, washer & dryer (maybe) and microwave & oven for now.

Later will finish things off with living room sofa and tv.