The Vietnam Thread
I have come to the conclusion you can only half way safely date two girls at the same time. Just lost one of my favorite girls due to what I presume me being pretty here and there. It's just too hard to date a lot of girls at the same. They will know same as us guys can tell if a girl is flaky or you competing for her time.
Can u get prehired online or do u have to wait till u gwt in country and do they cover or reimburse tracel expense?
Some of the bigger companies hire online but I am pretty sure they do not cover moving costs.
Thought so but thanks for taking the time to answer. You need to write another book. Make it about moving and getting setup in sea. Step by step with cost and expectations. Doesn't have to be long but you got the knowledge and know how to keep it entertaining.
Went and checked out Vinhome's Central Park. That place is amazing. The scenery and views are incredible. Especially at night.

Makes me want to move there. But would need to share an apartment with someone for 400-500 dollars.
(01-12-2018, 06:32 PM)Dash Wrote: Went and checked out Vinhome's Central Park. That place is amazing. The scenery and views are incredible. Especially at night.

Makes me want to move there. But would need to share an apartment with someone for 400-500 dollars.

Do you mean it would cost 200-250 a person or 400-500 a person to live in that area?
400-500.

You can not live in top of the line high rise apartments for 200 dollars.

200 dollars gets you a basic-decent room in a house.
(12-24-2017, 03:59 AM)Dash Wrote: Just got back from Nha Trang. Picked the wrong time to go. It was chilly and overcast the entire time. Didn't even do a damn thing besides go outside to eat. Waste of money.

Fuck load of Russians there. Never seen so many in my life. Even the signs in the city have Russian to accommodate all of them. Most are couples or families though. Also a lot of Chinese.

It seems like Russians flock to the beaches of Vietnam. On the plus side, they were generally friendly an generous. I prefered Mui Ne to Nha Trang as it just seemed more laid back. Also at the time I was there a few years ago petty theft at night was pretty common in Nha Trang.
Might have to change apartments again. Just came across a new building offering offictels for 200 dollars. Sitting area, eating area, kitchen, bath with bed up top. Fully serviced 2 times a week. Talk about bang for your buck. Very near to where I live now in Q7. Going to go check it out tomorrow. If I can stand up and fuck up in the loft I am moving.

I am paying 350 now but no real eating or sitting area. Will lose the badass view if I move. But thinking responsibly, I'd rather spend or save that extra 150 a month. If I drop my rent down to 200 I could live off 500. Then I could save like 3/4 of my paycheck.
(01-20-2018, 08:26 AM)Dash Wrote: Might have to change apartments again. Just came across a new building offering offictels for 200 dollars. Sitting area, eating area, kitchen, bath with bed up top. Fully serviced 2 times a week. Talk about bang for your buck. Very near to where I live now in Q7. Going to go check it out tomorrow. If I can stand up and fuck up in the loft I am moving.

I am paying 350 now but no real eating or sitting area. Will lose the badass view if I move. But thinking responsibly, I'd rather spend or save that extra 150 a month. If I drop my rent down to 200 I could live off 500. Then I could save like 3/4 of my paycheck.

I'll take your 30th floor studio in D7 if you move.

Serious. Looking for apartments now and that one sounds sick.
i will drop my early 2018 saigon datasheet very soon.

@lighter

pm me your zalo number
I should have known that deal sounded too good to be true.

The rooms for 200 were not even like in the pictures. Much smaller.

Rooms advertised cost 288. Still pretty good. Just not amazing as it would have been for 200.

Think I will stay put for now.
I am thinking about staying here long term. Esp if I get a serious GF. So many benefits and opportunities.

Come August I am going to get a 2nd job to do during the day at public schools (10-20hours @ 20$ an hour). That will increase my salary to 2.5-3.4k a month. I can live on 500-800 dollars a month. That means I could save about 20-35k a year on 40 hours a week. This isn't hard to do. The public school jobs are easy to get and as well as the night jobs. If you really wanted to add more paper many people tutor or do private lessons on the side. The best job for teaching in HCMC is RMIT University. They pay 30+ an hour. But you need 3 years of verifiable experience.

Then I could use that capital to do real estate investing or other business avenues. Things seem too good here to just up and leave.

thoughts. thoughts. decisions. decisions.
(12-30-2017, 05:53 AM)Dash Wrote: I have come to the conclusion you can only half way safely date two girls at the same time. Just lost one of my favorite girls due to what I presume me being pretty here and there. It's just too hard to date a lot of girls at the same. They will know same as us guys can tell if a girl is flaky or you competing for her time.

So true. I’m trying to fix something at the moment with my favourite girl. It’s so stressful juggling multiple girls at the same time while trying to keep them all happy.
(01-25-2018, 05:13 AM)tezza198 Wrote:
(12-30-2017, 05:53 AM)Dash Wrote: I have come to the conclusion you can only half way safely date two girls at the same time. Just lost one of my favorite girls due to what I presume me being pretty here and there. It's just too hard to date a lot of girls at the same. They will know same as us guys can tell if a girl is flaky or you competing for her time.

So true. I’m trying to fix something at the moment with my favourite girl. It’s so stressful juggling multiple girls at the same time while trying to keep them all happy.

I am going to break all this down in my HCMC data sheet. Vietnamese Dating 101. 

Man I learned many lessons.
(01-25-2018, 04:07 AM)Dash Wrote: If you really wanted to add more paper many people tutor or do private lessons on the side. 

I know an American guy that private tutors some super wealthy business owner at his mansion.  The Vietnamese guy has a Mercedes, multiple Porsches, etc.

The American guy goes over for dinner and beer 4 times a week.  Pay is $25/hr and about 15 hours a week.  All he does is eat, drink, and talk with them. Super casual.

Those are the kind of jobs I want.
(06-22-2017, 12:18 AM)Dash Wrote: They want honest loyal men who know how to respect and treat a woman good. 

I know this is an old post, but I'm gravedigging it for reference:

No they don't.  I can 100% guarantee you they don't.  They are dirty little sluts... just like every girl in the world.

You should see the stuff I do with my Vietnamese girls.

Slapping their ass, openly flirting (or kissing) with other girls in front of them, never complimenting them, calling them fat, pinching their stomach fat, ordering them to make me a ban mi, calling them gold diggers, telling them to shut up when they disrespect me, bending them over my knee and spanking them for misbehaving, etc.

These aren't poor desperate girls either.  My favorite girl does freelance work on Upwork and probably makes more money than I do and her family owns a car.

Just read some old school Chateau Heartiste.  That stuff works.
@lighter

I think you are talking about something entirely different. Let me explain. 

Quote:I know this is an old post, but I'm gravedigging it for reference:

No they don't.  I can 100% guarantee you they don't.  They are dirty little sluts... just like every girl in the world.

One can be a dirty little slut and still want a faithful man that treats them good. Not really related. 

Although I disagree with you on a general level. Most VN I meet are conservative and traditional. I would offend half of them just offering to take them to a bar late at night lol. 

Quote:You should see the stuff I do with my Vietnamese girls.

Slapping their ass, openly flirting (or kissing) with other girls in front of them, never complimenting them, calling them fat, pinching their stomach fat, ordering them to make me a ban mi, calling them gold diggers, telling them to shut up when they disrespect me, bending them over my knee and spanking them for misbehaving, etc.

Some of that doesn't relate to faithfulness and treating them good ie slapping ass, spanking, not complimenting them, etc etc. You can be a faithful guy with a naughty playful side and still be overall good.

I'd wager your experiences are atypical for most. Certainly are from mine. And this is coming from a dude who has 1,200 girls on his zalo and 1,000 on his facebook in Saigon who dates ALOT.
^ Makes sense.

Moan-o-sphere guys tend to think binary, so in this case, a girl can ONLY be a slut OR an angel.

Truth is, any one particular girl can be both.

Key is, as the rappers say, "a lady in the streets, but a freak in the sheets."
This past Tuesday went to Lush with a forum member. He actually works for the same company as me.

It was ladies night and packed as usual. Like always I see girls I have fucked or know.

I would not advise coming here with a girl, esp if you been around the block a time or two. You need to be mobile and not attached.

The forum member opens a 3 set of what looked like Japanese or Chinese tourists. They were actually from Taiwan. They were pretty friendly. Since he opened he got dibs with the best looking one. She was cute but too much makeup for my taste. Would smash no question though. I chatted with the 2nd best looking one. I got the girl's fb for just in case down the road. The girls I was talking to just finished an exchange program and was planning on coming back to work in 6 months.

They left and we went to the small western themed room. This was were one of the girls I fuck from time to time was hanging out. So I just talked with her as to not burn that bridge. The forum member opened two of the best looking girls in there but wasn't fruitful. Props to him for being assertive and opening. My opening game is trash lol. Usually wait to see some IOIs or motivate myself to make 1-2 cold approaches a night.

Tonight we might go to Piu Piu. Havent been on a weekend. Suppose to be good/decent.

We have Tet Holiday coming up in about a week. I will get 12 days off from work. Paid. Will be sweet. I am saving money now for a new macbookpro and motorbike so I will lay low in HCMC probably.

Going to try and be productive and go through all my zalo and facebook friends list and get all that sorted.

Will also write up the HCMC datasheet in that time.