The Vietnam Thread
Interesting and fun night Dash, thanks for the meetup.

That approach indeed went well, took some effort and time but managed to get the bang. Totally crazy in bed chick, I will write some more on it when I am behind my trusted desk at home.

What a country and what a city
Think its finally time to give in and use instagram. Too many girls to DM on there not too.

Btw

Does anyone know how to adjust search / match parameters on Badoo? Keeps matching me with girls in other cities.
Going to hit up Piu Piu for the 1st time tonight. Tonight is ladies night.

Will drop a new and updated data sheet soon.

Had to cut loose two girls this past month. They just were not my type for a gf. Cute and nice body. But not good enough for Gf material.
Going on a date tomorrow with one of the hottest girls of my life.

A true 8.

Something I do not give out often.

Will have a celebration if I can lay this girl.
(08-30-2017, 08:25 AM)Dash Wrote: Going on a date tomorrow with one of the hottest girls of my life.

A true 8.

Nice. Potential GF? Where'd you pick her up at?
(08-30-2017, 11:20 AM)fellowtraveler Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 08:25 AM)Dash Wrote: Going on a date tomorrow with one of the hottest girls of my life.

A true 8.

Nice. Potential GF? Where'd you pick her up at?

Not sure about potential GF. She is older than I like (25-27) and she works in a bar. 

She is just hot as fuck. lol

Met her online.
I swear, the last 5-6 girls I fucked, all of them acted like it hurt so much.

Shit is so annoying.

I don't even have a big dick.

The girl that came over today, she atleast tried to suck it up unlike some of the other girls.
Yeah it's a problem for me too. Most can't handle it and complain. The weird thing is a few have still tried to date me even though I couldn't get it in the first 3 times and I have had to tell them look we aren't a good match. I can't get my dick in you.
Any AirBnB recs around HCM? Think I'll finally check the place out sometime in the next couple months.
No recs, but id make sure you can have over night guests.

The one i used when i first arrived didn't allow it.
well boys, after almost a decade of travelling finally got fucked up.

was taking a girl home from bars bout 3am. two dudes drove up on me and snatched my bookbag and i assume kicked my bike over.

i think i got a concussion as i hit my head no helmet, gavd it to girl. cant remember moment it happen.

fractured right arm, big road rash on left arm, road rash and posssible fractured face.

luckily the girl only got some not major road rash.

i can not even do basic shit. luckily i got girls able to help. 

gonna be a shitty 2 months.
Sounds like you're very lucky to be alive. Wonder if they were just trying to steal your bag or intentionally hurt you. Either way, glad you lived to tell the tale and hope you have a speedy recovery.
Hey Dash, been following your exploits here and before on naughtynomad and am very sorry to see this happened to you. Hope you'll recover soon!

How's your scooter and health insurance? I have both (here in Taiwan) but fortunately haven't needed them due to an accident. I also carry an extra helmet, you never know who you might end up giving a ride home to...
pretty sure they wanted to immobilize me which would hurt me.

if they would have snatched my bag without kicking me over i would have chased after them.

healthcare so cheap dont need insurance for non major stuff

emergency room, xrays, and cast cost me 25 bucks
Damn Dash thats too bad.
Hope you are ok. Having been there I can imagine how you might be vulnerable like that.

On the up side. That is ridiculous how little you spent on hospital bills. Seems very cheap to live. You saving up well there?
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Sorry to hear about that Dash! Hope you're going to recover fast!
Read this entire thread and gotta say that it's been an incredible read and I can't wait to get there myself soon, maybe even next month! Thanks for starting this thread and updating it regularly!

Speediest of recovery Dash!
(09-08-2017, 12:01 PM)Dash Wrote: well boys, after almost a decade of travelling finally got fucked up.

was taking a girl home from bars bout 3am. two dudes drove up on me and snatched my bookbag and i assume kicked my bike over.

i think i got a concussion as i hit my head no helmet, gavd it to girl. cant remember moment it happen.

fractured right arm, big road rash on left arm, road rash and posssible fractured face.

luckily the girl only got some not major road rash.

i can not even do basic shit. luckily i got girls able to help. 

gonna be a shitty 2 months.
Any chances that it could be a jealous local bf?
Like others said without helmet you are lucky to be alive.good luck for ur recovering.
carpe diem
Naw. Standard local thugs. Work in groups and look for ppl to rob.
Damn dash, sorry that happened to you man.

It's easy to forget in the 3rd world EVERYTHING is cheap, lives included.
Here http://www.scars.com 24 bucks a month the best self protection out there