The Vietnam Thread
I thought Lush was closed , tbh. Nightlife in Saigon isn't really that great. Very limited.
(03-31-2017, 05:25 AM)guys Wrote: is this dash the same dash from NN and formerly roosh v?

also.... am i the only one who doesn't understand why guys try shoring in poor countries?

Yes that would be me.

I wasn't there to shore. Didn't think it was possible from Apocalypse Now. Place is good for music and dancing. 

But to answer your question, some hookers are hot. Most men would not mind banging a hot hooker (or any hot female) for free. I wouldn't. Some guys might would contend it's harder to bang a hot pro sin dinero than a normal chick. And if we want to be honest these girls are probably cleaner than random hookups. The chick I fucked made me put on a rubber. All the normal girls I fucked never mention a rubber. 

The hot ones are usually loaded and balling. The chick I fucked traveled more than me probably. Had designer handbags and other nice shit. 

Now I don't agree with guys lying to and misleading girls and stiffing them. That would be fucked up. 

Poosy is poosy at the end of the day.

(03-31-2017, 09:06 AM)Exultate Wrote: I thought Lush was closed , tbh. Nightlife in Saigon isn't really that great. Very limited.

Naw, Lush is one of the premiere nightclubs in Saigon. No way that place is closing down. 

Yea nightlife is limited and expensive here. 

Only come to Saigon for the quality women and cheap cost of living.

I found a new apartment / room today. I was looking for something in the 100 to 200 range that had an AC and private bathroom within 10 minutes of D1. Which is not easy to find a place that looks new and clean for that price range especially near the center. But I lucked out. Place I found has all that. But the draw back is it is small as fuck. But I can't complain as it's only 150 dollars a month. And honestly I only use my apartment to sleep, fuck, and shower. 

Searching on the Vietnamese version of Craigslist (Chotot) is much better than using expat groups and agents. I saw some really nice places for like 300 to 400. Which I will probably switch to once I get my work ironed out.
How tough is the visa process for an American?
(03-31-2017, 05:09 PM)Christoff Wrote: How tough is the visa process for an American?

For a tourist visa it's easy. Just pay some money for a letter and stamp.
apply online before you go, then head to the visa check in counter on the left at the airport dont go wait in the immigration line

in regard to shoring going somewhere like dubai and getting some $300 pro to bang for free is one thing, but in a dirt cheap country like vietnam i just dont get it

as you said though all situations are different and i dont know how you went about it, i just find the whole practice of shoring an odd one, again what im about to say is not directed at you personally but i find a lot of guys on boards like this one who are 'too cool' to pay a hooker for sex yet go to known sexpat places and bang obvious hookers then dont pay and think that is something worth bragging about
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
(04-02-2017, 02:59 AM)guys Wrote: apply online before you go, then head to the visa check in counter on the left at the airport dont go wait in the immigration line

in regard to shoring going somewhere like dubai and getting some $300 pro to bang for free is one thing, but in a dirt cheap country like vietnam i just dont get it

as you said though all situations are different and i dont know how you went about it, i just find the whole practice of shoring an odd one, again what im about to say is not directed at you personally but i find a lot of guys on boards like this one who are 'too cool' to pay a hooker for sex yet go to known sexpat places and bang obvious hookers then dont pay and think that is something worth bragging about

I'd recommend people getting the stamp before their trip if possible ie through a Vietnam Embassy. I had to wait a long ass time to get my stamp. 

To clarify my post was not a brag post. When I post it's just me telling about my experience and thoughts. Poosy is poosy. Unless a dude bangs a famous hot celebrity or bangs two plus real 8's in one day there isn't a whole lot to brag about when it comes to banging chicks. With a few exceptions. Assuming a guy isn't hideous and understands how to talk and act around women getting laid even with attractive women isn't too difficult. Even high class hookers are fucking some dude for free. 

I don't think shoring is odd. It has its uses. It saved my first ever trip abroad when I was a newb and lacked game or proper knowledge. 

I use to think paying hookers was odd. I've done it a few times in the past. But now I realize if a dude doesn't mind spending the money and doesn't care about the hunt, then it saves a lot of time and effort for getting your dick wet. 

My stance these days on most issues is what ever floats your boat. So long as it doesn't involve intentionally trying to deceive and hurt people.
I was at Apocalypse Now.

Me and my friend mistook it for a real club. The pros were really hot. I could have shored, but when one of them asked me for cash, I kind of lost my cool because I thought she was a regular girl. Big mistake. I should have been patient instead. Clientele is a bit weird. I didn't see a lot of young guys, mostly older dudes from the UK/Ireland at small tables.
(04-02-2017, 12:27 PM)Exultate Wrote: I was at Apocalypse Now.

Me and my friend mistook it for a real club. The pros were really hot. I could have shored, but when one of them asked me for cash, I kind of lost my cool because I thought she was a regular girl. Big mistake. I should have been patient instead. Clientele is a bit weird. I didn't see a lot of young guys, mostly older dudes from the UK/Ireland at small tables.

Most young guys don't have or are unwilling to drop 100 to 200 dollars for those girls. Older men are a different story.
didnt take me too long at the airport, would rather go that route and risk waiting a long time 10% of the time over taking time to go up to an embassy which i know will be a hassle every time

to your last point on whatever floats your boat i totally agree, if a guy is totally honest with a hooker that he isn't going to pay and she wants to have fun then clearly there is no problem

i just feel like a lot of guys probably aren't that honest

overall vietnam is a crappy country for freelancers, but there are other cheaper establishments that are very worth visiting
(04-03-2017, 03:35 AM)guys Wrote: didnt take me too long at the airport, would rather go that route and risk waiting a long time 10% of the time over taking time to go up to an embassy which i know will be a hassle every time

to your last point on whatever floats your boat i totally agree, if a guy is totally honest with a hooker that he isn't going to pay and she wants to have fun then clearly there is no problem

overall vietnam is a crappy country for freelancers, but there are other cheaper establishments that are very worth visiting

Yea I was thinking like just mailing your passport and letter to the embassy. But would need to see how the process takes. At the airport it depends how many planes arrive. Seemed like a ton of ppl arrived when I did. Had to wait like over one hour or two. 

I disagree with you slightly about the hooker. It's her job and responsibility to arrange an agreed price and service before fucking a guy. So I don't think it's necessary to come right out and say I'm not paying anything. Now if she brings it up and asks you then for sure tell her. But a word of caution, not bringing it up and her assuming (her mistake) can cause problems and an argument the next morning. So keep that in mind.

Vietnam is def bad for freelancers. Cost way too much and not easy to shore.

For guys that do P4P, I recommend going up north to some beach towns. Can have young slim women brought to your hotel room for very cheap.
(04-03-2017, 04:10 AM)Dash Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 03:35 AM)guys Wrote: didnt take me too long at the airport, would rather go that route and risk waiting a long time 10% of the time over taking time to go up to an embassy which i know will be a hassle every time

Yea I was thinking like just mailing your passport and letter to the embassy. But would need to see how the process takes. At the airport it depends how many planes arrive. Seemed like a ton of ppl arrived when I did. Had to wait like over one hour or two. 

I disagree with you slightly about the hooker. It's her job and responsibility to arrange an agreed price and service before fucking a guy. So I don't think it's necessary to come right out and say I'm not paying anything. Now if she brings it up and asks you then for sure tell her. But a word of caution, not bringing it up and her assuming (her mistake) can cause problems and an argument the next morning. So keep that in mind.

For guys that do P4P, I recommend going up north to some beach towns. Can have young slim women brought to your hotel room for very cheap.
i guess it kinda depends where you are picking the girl up

if you go into apocalypse now or any similar venue around SEA you should be ready to pay and hand them 'taxi money' in the morning whether they ask or not

if you pick her up in a non sexpat venue that changes things
(04-03-2017, 07:10 AM)guys Wrote:
(04-03-2017, 04:10 AM)Dash Wrote:

i guess it kinda depends where you are picking the girl up

if you go into apocalypse now or any similar venue around SEA you should be ready to pay and hand them 'taxi money' in the morning whether they ask or not

if you pick her up in a non sexpat venue that changes things

That would assume a few things.

1) That shoring doesn't occur and isn't a thing. 

2) Every guy who enters a freelance venue knows it's a freelance venue. 

Clearly we know both those things are a negative. 

And in such it's without question the girls responsibility to negotiate the price and service before sex.
What's your take on daygame spots there, Dash?

Have you visited Cresent mall, or are there other nice malls there? Are there any nice outdoor areas similar to BGC in Manila?
Go to large parks. Girls will daygame you.

Girls always come up to speak to foreigners to practice their English. Can ask them for a coffee sometime and get the number. 

Haven't been to Crescent but went to the Japanese sounding one in D1. 

So many cute girls in Saigon. Finding them won't be an issue
(04-03-2017, 01:32 PM)Malo Wrote: What's your take on daygame spots there, Dash?

Have you visited Cresent mall, or are there other nice malls there? Are there any nice outdoor areas similar to BGC in Manila?

I am not Dash, but go to Nguyen Hue after 6PM. A lot of girls walking around slowly, perfect targets. Sun is already set, but it is still daygame.
i dont like long quote strings, but sure dash some guys dont know that apocalypse now is a sexpat place, they can plead ignorance, but most guys do know and some still try to shore
Thanks Dash and Vinny! ^^ Yes for outdoor I normally go after 5PM, too hot otherwise Smile
Just finished my first night of work.

Not sure I've ever had such an enjoyable first day at
Taught a small class of mostly high school girls. They were all interested in learning, well behaved, and friendly.
Makes teaching fun when the students actually want to learn.
(04-04-2017, 04:06 PM)Dash Wrote: Just finished my first night of work.

Not sure I've ever had such an enjoyable first day at
Taught a small class of mostly high school girls. They were all interested in learning, well behaved, and friendly.

Going to swoop in on any of them or are they too young?