The Vietnam Thread
Thanks man. Definitely hit me up if you come through HCMC.

But yea the thing that sucks with language is you have to invest a ton of time without really seeing any dividends until you hit the intermediate level. Especially with hard languages like Viet.

With girls, it just makes the dates so much more comfortable for them. They're all very insecure about their english, even the ones that are near fluent. It's still Asia so saving face carries over to speaking English. Which is why a lot of viet girls come across as cold or boring on dates. They just dont wanna sound silly. But if you're spitting out broken viet making them laugh it cuts right past that.

With viet though these benefits are exponential. Plenty of anime nerds learning Japanese or uni students studying Mandarin. In contrast, I'd say less than 1% of the foreigners here in Saigon have even learned the basics.
(10-18-2019, 02:28 PM)SpecialEd Wrote: Think I have milf fever.

Met a 31 yr old single mom today that was hot af. Spent about half the date speaking in Vietnamese which she loved. She said I could pull a lot of girls that way lmao.
Was touching me the whole date. I think I could pulled her to my room (above the cafe) if she didnt need to go work. Oh well, will get those clothes off next time.Big Grin

I always set my tinder 18-25 before and have no problem pulling that age group. But theres some sexy milfs in VN that havent been getting enough love lol. I feel theyre more open for casual relationships too.

I been here a year but feels like im just starting to get into the flow of things. Speaking vietnamese, understand the culture and mindset helps heaps when dating viet chicks. And i can see why so many Westerners coming through strike out. This is a high investment but also high rewards locale.

I have long wondered about the milf scene in Asian countries. I am a big fan of Asian milfs ages 30 to 50. (I'm in my 40s myself.) People don't talk about this side of things much, since younger women are usually available. Which is fine -- more for us, right?
Yea there's something about milfs. Its women vs girls. I think we're brainwashed in the manosphere to chase that 18-25 demographic. Maybe also because women older than that in the West look pretty busted.

But in Asia, women in their 30s have by no means hit the wall. They also have more style and sensuality..and they dont play games as much.
(10-19-2019, 04:53 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: Yea there's something about milfs. Its women vs girls. I think we're brainwashed in the manosphere to chase that 18-25 demographic. Maybe also because women older than that in the West look pretty busted.

But in Asia, women in their 30s have by no means hit the wall. They also have more style and sensuality..and they dont play games as much.

Have you tried any in their 40s?
Oldest has been 38.

My landlords sister is early 40s though and smoking. Hoping thats my first 40+ notch lol.
Banged gym milf again last night/this morning. She came like 3x lol.

Really cool chick. Not pressuring me into a relationship right away as many Viet girls would do.

Meeting up with the 31 yr old single mom today. Hopefully can close the deal haha. She said she was feeling sick yesterday but sent me a pic of her lying in bed in her bathrobe...tits hanging out. Looking forward to slobbering on those.Big Grin
Do you message/talk to these girls in Vietnamese or English?
I always start in viet. Once I get their zalo/whatsapp, I'll usually switch to English.

My writing is good enough though that a couple girls thought I was a local catfishing a white dude..asked me for a selfie to prove I was foreign lol.
Special ed:

Meeting up with the 31 yr old single mom today. Hopefully can close the deal haha. She said she was feeling sick yesterday but sent me a pic of her lying in bed in her bathrobe...tits hanging out.

------------------

Please share some pics to validate your posts
^Will do..no rep/nobody has ever met member. Lol
We are still waiting, mate...
I don't get the whole post pics thing.

A.) I'm not in the habit of potentially doxxing chicks.

B.) My experience here is not necessarily going to be your experience here. I'm a tall muscular 30 yr old white guy with solid bank roll and who speaks half-decent vietnamese. That might come across as bragging, but its just a fact that puts me in the upper echelon of men girls would want to date here.
(10-27-2019, 11:27 AM)sarcofago Wrote: We are still waiting, mate...

He's not obligated to give you or anyone else pictures, especially since you haven't contributed nearly as much.

Even if he posted pictures, guys like you could say they're fake - and they very well could be. But then again, so could his stories.

We can only suggest stories online are true if similar guys post similar experiences.
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers."
Agree, 262. But do yourself a favour and check Rocha's Twitter. Saying "I banged" has zero value nowadays on the internet.
It's a 31 year old single mom...... he didn't say he's banging Miss Vietnam.
If your first thought when someone tells a story of bang is ‘he’s lying’ then you’ve got resentment issues and/or fuck all experience.
When I read forums I tend to take people at their word.

What I will take note of is if, as happens alot on forums, someone wants to constantly blow their own trumpet about how great they are, that that's their personality (and everyones different, some people may like and respond to that approach) and that it may lead to embellishment.. but it doesn't really occur to me that Im dealing with fantasists.

An approach of posting pics in order to prove that >it really happened< seems extreme.
nearly everyone I've met off these forums has been a decent guy who enjoys his life.
I'm not going to start demanding pictures nor providing any of my own: people can choose to believe or disbelieve as they see fit.
(10-30-2019, 03:49 AM)SC87 Wrote: It's a 31 year old single mom...... he didn't say he's banging Miss Vietnam.

Right lol.

Though I dont go for high maitenance girls, unless its ONS. Model is basically code for whore or sugar baby here. 

The uni students and career women are much more pleasant to deal with. 

That said, I know a German guy here who is running a photography biz working with models. He could be slaying but he's a beta and a Germany apologist for WWII. I told him I didnt think Hitler was all bad and he didnt take it too well lol.
I want me some Viet milf
(10-30-2019, 11:53 AM)flipguy Wrote: I want me some Viet milf

Same.