SwoopTheWorld
Hostel Game - Printable Version

+- SwoopTheWorld (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Travel Forum (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Hostel Game (/showthread.php?tid=37)

Hostel Game - baimu - 02-18-2017

Alright guys, I know many like to bash hostels and backpackers, but lets keep it on an other thread please. Here lets talk only about game and experiences.

I am not good at picking girls in hostel coz im not a group person nor party guy but I met plenty of guys who score regulary in hostels. Here are a few tips based on my bit of experience and what I learned with those guys.

Number game :
Is easier to talk to a girl staying in your hostel than a random girl during day game or night game, so you should push yourself to talk to every attractive girl you come across in the hostel.

Target choice :
A big issue with hostel are the sausage fests, with all those guys as keen as you to have a try at the backpacking hotties. But some targets are often ignored :

- The loner, too busy traveling/working girl : You dont really notice her but she is there and she might be keen to meet some guy too. But cause she is shy or very busy she is quite lonely yet, thats a good opportunity.

- The bad english speakers : latinas, asians or russians, if they dont speak good english, chance are many guys wont bother trying to seduce them. Again very good opportunity.

- The super hot I-talk-only-to-my-travel-partner girl : She is as sexy as cold, looks arrogant and do her best to interact only with her travel buddy. Guys wont dare much to approach them, but in some case they actually open up quite easily.

Know-it-all :
If you know most part of the people in the hostel plus you know the place, the attractions around, the nice spots, you'll have an easy time taking your targets around to launch your moves and get closer.

Now or never:
In many case, the target you'r after wont stay more than a few days in your hostel, or you are the one leaving soon. In those case dont think twice and rush things. You have nothing to loose coz she is leaving anyway.

Anywhere-Anytime :
Be ready to seal the deal in showers, tv rooms, crowded dorms, rooftops, luggages rooms because if you loose time searching for a private hotel room you might miss the notch.

Thats it for my few advises.
My biggest difficulties in Hostel game is that unlike online/day/night game, I find it hard to evaluate my chances with a girl, even after a fair interaction. Most part of the girls in hostels are friendly, keen to go out and so on.. And I guess the answer is "dont worry about your chances, just starts kino and escalations with the targets and go as far as you can" ^_^¨

Your turn guys, stories and advises!

RE: Hostel Game - 20Nation - 02-18-2017

I'll admit I haven't done a lot of hostel game, mostly because I prefer to stay in hotels or apartments for comfort. But there are certain situations when staying in a hostel seems to be the best choice. I actually like many of the hostels in Western Europe, they can be very comfortable with lots of cool people.

For me, when I had success I would just be sitting around and making jokes, usually in the main hangout room of the hostel. Then, girls would end up just coming to me. YOu make a good point about just going for it because she will probably be leaving soon, it's also a good excuse to just go for it even if you crash in burn, after a few days you won't see her again.

I sometimes had trouble isolating because I didn't have my own room. I guess that's the biggest thing to overcome. Once I ended up just taking her to the shower because there was always somebody in my shared room. This is out of my element, but it's a nice toolbox to have in the game arsenal. I should try to improve my hostel game.

RE: Hostel Game - phase.iv - 02-19-2017

Really good post idea man!
you sum it up very well.
When I'm in a hostel I usually chat up the solo travelling chicks first. They have no girlfriend around who could judge her for a naughty action, chances are fine. When you arrive, check the hostel for good locations (roof? Empty room? Good spot outside?)
At party hostels i made better experience when I was with wings. Since most of the people in hostels are the typical backpacker loosers it's easy to show the chicks you're the guys to hang out with.
That's my thoughts on maybe 15 hostel stays...

RE: Hostel Game - John Galt - 02-19-2017

I try to avoid anyplace where I don't have my own room. After that what you've said could easily apply anywhere. I usually shy away from this for the same reason I never go after any woman I work with. I'm not in the market for taking a dump where I eat. Right now its hard because I work with a girl from Cameroon that has really dark skin and an ass to die for.

RE: Hostel Game - Julius - 02-19-2017

I don't have too much experience with hostel game.

First of all, when you're in a poosy paradise, you're chasing locals. The English, German and Australian girls can't compete. You don't travel to LATAM or SEA to bang Western chicks.

Secondly, unless you have a private room, logistics is a problem as mentioned before.

However Western girls traveling alone will be much easier because they don't have to bother about their actions and being labelled as a slut.

I fully agree that you should take immediate action: ask her out, and not wait too much, because the chance you won't see her again is high.

RE: Hostel Game - John Galt - 02-20-2017

(02-19-2017, 10:58 PM)Julius Wrote: I don't have too much experience with hostel game.

First of all, when you're in a poosy paradise, you're chasing locals. The English, German and Australian girls can't compete. You don't travel to LATAM or SEA to bang Western chicks.

Secondly, unless you have a private room, logistics is a problem as mentioned before.

However Western girls traveling alone will be much easier because they don't have to bother about their actions and being labelled as a slut.

I fully agree that you should take immediate action: ask her out, and not wait too much, because the chance you won't see her again is high.

This is true. It's the equivalent of driving 1000 miles so you can go to a McDonald's

RE: Hostel Game - baimu - 02-22-2017

Well, when you already travelled a lot and banged 5 times more asians and latinas than white girls, no matter where you are, you have to rebalance your stats, especially when targets sleep 1 meters from you Big Grin

Wud I bang a sexy Sweedish during a sex rampage in Manila? Hell yeah.

RE: Hostel Game - 20Nation - 02-23-2017

(02-22-2017, 11:14 AM)baimu Wrote: Well, when you already travelled a lot and banged 5 times more asians and latinas than white girls, no matter where you are, you have to rebalance your stats, especially when targets sleep 1 meters from you Big Grin

Wud I bang a sexy Sweedish during a sex rampage in Manila? Hell yeah.

Yeah I think it depends on the situation. After spending a ton of time in europe then going to latin america or asia, i have no interest in white girls. But after spending a bunch of time in asia or LA and not having slept with white girls for a while, I find myself chasing them much more. I am a man who craves variety (gotta balance the stats Wink)