SwoopTheWorld
Tinder issue. Any advice? - Printable Version

+- SwoopTheWorld (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Game Forum (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Tinder issue. Any advice? (/showthread.php?tid=3104)

Pages: 1 2

Tinder issue. Any advice? - Red_Pill_Brotherhood - 02-16-2021

Bit of a long post but gotta weird situation on Tinder. I had an account for the past 2.5 months in Latam with good photos and had 2k matches and I put my IG handle in my bio and I was pipelining for Bogota last week with it and was getting matches and as soon as I added IG to my bio 5hrs passed without a match(messages still coming in). I thought it was a shadow ban and deleted the account. 

I set up a new account. It only let me get Gold and not Platinum this time.

New: credit card, google play account, email, phone number
Same: photos, device, IP address

Old account around a week ago(Tinder Platinum):
1st 24hrs Bogota: 80 matches
1st 24hrs Santo Domingo: 145 matches
1st 24hrs hours Medellin: 60 matches

New account within past few days(Tinder Gold, same photos):
1st 24hrs hours Bogota: 45 matches (35 matches from a monthly boost)
1st 24hrs Santo Domingo: 80 matches
1st 24hrs Cebu(to boost algo): 90 matches
Bogota today: 0 matches so far in 3 hours (1 like)

I know not to change location to often(I don't do it more than once a day). 

Any idea what is going on? I think it could be any of these things: girls recognizing my same photos on my new account swiping same city a couple days later, Gold not getting as many matches as Platinum, algo score built up over time on old account, 12hr freeze on matches or account(I got a 12hr freeze twice in Mexico City for swiping too much, where I could not swipe for 12hrs but my residual matches and messages came in still).

I fly to Bogota tomorrow from where I am in Colombia right now. My idea is to give it a couple days to see what happens. If it doesn't start picking up, I'll buy a cheap android in Bogota, toss a Claro SIM w a new number, new email, new CC, new google account and maybe even use new photos just to be safe(is the later truly necessary to use new photos or new EXIF data). 

What do you think? Cheers!

RE: Tinder issue. Any advice? - Scotian - 02-16-2021

Try deleting Tinder for a week and pounding the pavement- hit up hostels, bars, museums, art galleries, etc and enjoy the capital and all it has to offer. Gold museum, Botero Museum, Montserrate, Gringo Tuesdays, Salt Cathedral, Teatron, etc. I haven’t done all of those, it’s just off the top of my head but it looks like you’re relying on Tinder too much and I don’t mean this to insult you at all as I have got caught up in it as well, it can be a bit of a trap and a major time suck.

There’s a row of bars on Septima and calle 51 in Chapinero that fill up at 5-6 with uni kids, go there after walking around La Candelaria all day and asking uni chicas stupid questions like “me puedes recomendar un lugar con empanadas ricas?” Literally it’s a day game gold mine and you can ask the dumbest questions to young Colombianas as openers, after the empanadas take them to one of the many hole in the wall beer joints, maybe score some reefers. 

I’d chop off my left nut to be in my early 20s in Bogota, don’t rely too much online in Bogota, it’s a gold mine for that but logistics can suck. Have fun dude

RE: Tinder issue. Any advice? - terrific - 02-16-2021

How much Spanish do you need to know to game and just get around in South American Countries?

RE: Tinder issue. Any advice? - kivi - 02-16-2021

Botero museum was great, love his 4D BBWs. I regret wasting days in my hotel room when I was there around this time of year in 2003 (I was 20yo). But now I know a guy who looks like a Boterismo.

RE: Tinder issue. Any advice? - Lino - 02-16-2021

I see an extreme case of tinder addiction here, 5 h with no match and you have cold sweats, were you shivering as well?
You even went out of your way and created a specific thread for your "problem" instead of using the tinder thread.

It may sound harsh but my purpose isn't to shit on you so please don't take offense, you are in Mexico and heading to Colombia, Covid restrictions are nothing compared to Europe, there are plenty of hot latina everywhere and you complain because you have 45 matches instead of 80...Come on!

Hit the streets mate, real life is the shit!

RE: Tinder issue. Any advice? - natas - 02-16-2021

It’s definitely not healthy or normal to be this obsessed with something like Tinder, as Lino said. Sorry, but it’s the truth.

It’s doubtful that anyone here is a Tinder engineer either to tell you exactly what the issue is, if there is one. Anyone here would also just be guessing.

RE: Tinder issue. Any advice? - battalion - 02-16-2021

Come on dudes, Scorian's advice is gold but these days it's just easier to rely online game. I don't know how receptive Colombianas are but 99 % of my bangs in Mexico are from online. Girls are way more receptive to go out from online than from the street even you get a number.

RPB, you're being shadowbanned because in big cities you should start getting likes ASAP. Reset your Android again and don't change the location. Girls won't like if they see your distance over 50 km from them. Also their shitty mechanism detects you as a bot if you do that more than couple of times and don't stay in your set location longer than a day.

1. New Android id (essential)
2. New number (essential)
3. New email (essential)
4. Don't link your IG or Spotify (essential)
---
5. Don't restore old purchases that might lead you again shadowban but claim your money back within 14 days from the purchase (there's a form in Tinder's site)
---
6. Old photos are fine
7. Old description is fine
8. Verification is fine

RE: Tinder issue. Any advice? - AirWaves - 02-16-2021

^ Yeah I've also never been to Colombia, but in Mexico Mikistar also made the same point, that I should've done online game there, it's that important.

Also not sure what other online dating platforms are worth it in Colombia, if any.

RE: Tinder issue. Any advice? - Brodiaga - 02-16-2021

(02-16-2021, 06:24 PM)battalion Wrote: Come on dudes, Scorian's advice is gold but these days it's just easier to rely online game. I don't know how receptive Colombianas are but 99 % of my bangs in Mexico are from online. Girls are way more receptive to go out from online than from the street even you get a number.

RPB, you're being shadowbanned because in big cities you should start getting likes ASAP. Reset your Android again and don't change the location. Girls won't like if they see your distance over 50 km from them. Also their shitty mechanism detects you as a bot if you do that more than couple of times and don't stay in your set location longer than a day.

3. New email (essential)
---
5. Don't restore old purchases that might lead you again shadowban but claim your money back within 14 days from the purchase (there's a form in Tinder's site)
---
6. Old photos are fine
8. Verification is fine

Are you sure it's ok to use the same photos in different tinder profiles? It was mentioned multiple times on this forum and on reddit that you need new photos for a new profile.

RE: Tinder issue. Any advice? - battalion - 02-16-2021

I'm sure because when my Android id, phone number and email are banned, I change them all and use same old photos without issues.

RE: Tinder issue. Any advice? - Contrarian Expatriate - 02-17-2021

One thing I will say for R_P_B is that he must be at the forward edge of male attractiveness to be finding success on Tinder routinely.  

Men outnumber women 9 to 1 on Tinder and studies have shown that almost all of those women swipe right on a very small percentage of male users.  One frequently cited study showed that female Tinder users consistently rate 80% of male Tinder users as below average in looks.  Go figure.

Now if you are a looks rarity, ethnically or racially-speaking, in a particular country, I could see how if could useful in an international context.  A blonde American guy in Latin America could clean up on Tinder in Mexico or Colombia while he struggles to match with plumb, plain Janes back home in the States.

RE: Tinder issue. Any advice? - Dash - 02-19-2021

Tinder's algorithms are complete ass.

They force dudes to pay as much as possible.

Greedy cunts. Someone needs to make a more fair dating app.

Each day they should group you in a pool with say 50 girls. So 100 people in the pool. Pay for extra maybe put you into multiple pools with being seen early on the in the swipe experience.

From my guess, after some time, they only show your profile to a handful of girls each day generally speaking. Slow bleed.

They want you to up subscriptions and boosts.

RE: Tinder issue. Any advice? - AirWaves - 02-19-2021

^ Business analogy: anytime you put a middle man between you and your customers, the middle man inevitably tries to extract as much value as he can, though he has to provide some value to do so.

Separate but related, I've always wondered if a blockchain-based dating app could take off. Decentralized dating app = no greedy middle man.

how would a block chain dating app even work? sounds interesting.

downside is prob no way to maximize exposure

RE: Tinder issue. Any advice? - Blake2 - 02-19-2021

(02-19-2021, 09:47 AM)AirWaves Wrote: ^ Business analogy: anytime you put a middle man between you and your customers, the middle man inevitably tries to extract as much value as he can, though he has to provide some value to do so.

Separate but related, I've always wondered if a blockchain-based dating app could take off. Decentralized dating app = no greedy middle man.

"Loly is a revolutionary AI driven dating platform built on the blockchain that is prepared to disrupt the online dating industry.
https://loly.io/"

don't know anything about it, is this what you're looking for?
seems like a scam tho, asking for 99 dollars to sign up and saying the app will release in 1100 days (3 years)

RE: Tinder issue. Any advice? - VanDerKompf - 02-19-2021

(02-16-2021, 06:24 PM)battalion Wrote: Come on dudes, Scorian's advice is gold but these days it's just easier to rely online game. I don't know how receptive Colombianas are but 99 % of my bangs in Mexico are from online. Girls are way more receptive to go out from online than from the street even you get a number.

3. New email (essential)
---
---
6. Old photos are fine
8. Verification is fine

So basically related to 1) you need to reset your phone or if you rooted your Android you can change the Android id without resetting it.

Then you have to buy a new sim and use a new email. That's all. The most annoying part is resetting the phone.

lol 3 yrs

RE: Tinder issue. Any advice? - AirWaves - 02-19-2021

Calling it "loly" even makes it sound more like a scam

Edit: At $99 I doubt any almost any women (never mind even any girls) would sign up, even it were available now

RE: Tinder issue. Any advice? - churros - 02-19-2021

(02-19-2021, 10:14 AM)Blake2 Wrote:
(02-19-2021, 09:47 AM)AirWaves Wrote: ^ Business analogy: anytime you put a middle man between you and your customers, the middle man inevitably tries to extract as much value as he can, though he has to provide some value to do so.

"Loly is a revolutionary AI driven dating platform built on the blockchain that is prepared to disrupt the online dating industry.
https://loly.io/"

don't know anything about it, is this what you're looking for?
seems like a scam tho, asking for 99 dollars to sign up and saying the app will release in 1100 days (3 years)

If it allowed complete transparency, like how Vitalik initially imagined ETH, then a dating app on the blockchain would be fucking awesome. We need DeFi for the dating industry. Right there's your idea, who wants to code it up for 50%?

RE: Tinder issue. Any advice? - Shifty - 02-19-2021

Yeah nothing gets women's panties more wet than the word "decentralized"
I agree tinder kinda sucks more and more but in most places outside of the west it's basically the only choice that is not flooded with trolls and creatures that barely classify as human. Online dating used to be seen as weird until tinder changed that.
FB dating is kinda what tinder was years ago in terms of functionality, no premium features means no visibility punishment, the issue is that the pool of women there is not good compared to tinder.