SwoopTheWorld
How many of you guys are doing day game right now? - Printable Version

+- SwoopTheWorld (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Game Forum (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: How many of you guys are doing day game right now? (/showthread.php?tid=3097)

Pages: 1 2 3

How many of you guys are doing day game right now? - CraveElectrolytes - 02-10-2021

I finally started day gaming consistently this year, with some pretty good results.

What I like about day game is:
  • Access to more / hotter girls
  • Avoid nightclub environment
  • Less bitch shields are up
  • It's free and can be done anywhere
My style is essentially Krauser's Daygame model that he lays out in Daygame Nitro.

I like that it's direct and doesn't really require any gimmicks or theatrics (other than jogging up in front of the girl and stopping her, which isn't even necessary in my experience).

Basically it's:

"Hey I saw you from over there and thought you were cute/crazy (back handed compliment) and wanted to talk to you. I'm CraveElectrolytes, what's your name? Where you from? What do you do, study / work?"

Then you pretty much drop in some more "spiky" flirting / sexualization while continuing to build rapport. Usually I end up getting the number after about 5 minutes:

"Well hey I've gotta go meet my friends, but I'll tell you what, I'd like to take out for a coffee/beer sometime, would you like that?"

Then get the number / Instagram.

Then meet up at a bar / cafe as soon as we're both free (near my place) and if things go well back to my place Smile

The thing I like about direct day game is how simple it is. You're just having a conversation, while showing that you're a cool, relatively normal, confident guy that goes after what he wants. 

If you know some basics about leading and escalating, and there's chemistry, great things tend to happen.

Of course it's really about your vibe and inner game, but what's cool is just by having the balls to approach a girl on the streets instead of a typical approach environment like a nightclub, you boost your value off the bat.

And you have better access to more girls, or as Krauser likes to say "YHT" - Younger, Hotter, Tighter.

In fact, direct daygame might even work better during the pandemic, because so many girls are staying in and bored as fuck, so here you come to give them some fun and adventure Smile

RE: How many of you guys are doing day game right now? - Blake2 - 02-11-2021

Definitely, day game is the way to go.
I prefer indirect though, a la Daybang (https://www.pdfdrive.com/day-bang-e33418512.html)

RE: How many of you guys are doing day game right now? - AirWaves - 02-11-2021

To head off the old direct versus indirect debate, I'll just say they both have their places.

For girls walking on the street, for example, more direct is the way to go.

On the other hand, for girls on public transit, for example, more indirect is the way to go.

Day game is also great for guys like me who aren't the best looking, compared to online and night game.

It has its downsides, but I'll leave that to the detractors to post.

RE: How many of you guys are doing day game right now? - Lino - 02-11-2021

I love daygame because it keeps your instincts sharp, I said it multiple times, I feel like a lion in the jungle, you are the one choosing instead of being chosen like with online, when you get experienced it becomes very natural.

At my age I don't go out for the sole purpose of daygaming, it is a waste of time for me but is good for a newbee to practice and to thicken his skin.

I approach while doing my things if I see a cute girl, currently with WFH (work from home), the masks and covid hysteria daygame is a bit dead where I am and I gotta say that I miss it.

Agreed with Airwaves, if you aren't the best looking daygame can still work BUT you need to have other assets like charisma, a good style, being funny...try to max out what you can get with your assets.

You also need to enjoy it, I like it, I like the adrenaline rush, the fact that you see a stranger, you dont know anything about her, you don't know what's gonna happen, you are like a gambler, an experienced gambler but still a gambler, sometimes it starts really bad and you still manage to work things out, sometimes you approach bitches that are super harsh, sometimes they have resting bitch faces and you think you'll get rejected but still think "Fuck it I'm still gonna try" and she ends up being a sweetheart despite her appearance....I learned game by approaching chicks in the streets of Paris and I'm grateful that this city has been my playground, I had so many flags in this city.

RE: How many of you guys are doing day game right now? - lika91 - 02-11-2021

Im also day game fan, can relate about the feelings you guys have described.

I just approached a 7+ a few days ago. She told me she had a boyfriend, but I kept on rambling and hit her emotions with a blind guess about her desire to go to Thailand (after seeing the elephant necklace she was wearing). We exchanged numbers and surprisingly, she is open to meet up the next day.

She even invited me to her place and I thought Deal done, just a slut that is bored from her BF. However, it turned out she lives there with her gay brother and best friend (all in the same room), so I have to convince all three that I'm cool. Luckily, the chic is into me and we go to my place after 1.5 hours. It turns out the hotel I am staying in belongs to the chic's family, and the principal is her cousin lol. She doesn't care though and since they had just exchanged most of their personal, no one recognized her when we go in.

What followed? Great sex, she told me that she is together with her BF only for a week and they didn't even have kissed yet. Anyways, she stays over and leaves the next morning. 15 minutes later, her cousin knocks my door and brings my freshly washed laundry.

Life's good on the daygame side of it.

RE: How many of you guys are doing day game right now? - battalion - 02-11-2021

Nice story lika, happened in Brazil? I've been day gaming in Mexico and even I have the characteristics that help here and I speak Spanish, my leads aren't leading anywhere on WhatsApp.

(02-11-2021, 05:32 PM)battalion Wrote: Nice story lika, happened in Brazil? I've been day gaming in Mexico and even I have the characteristics that help here and I speak Spanish, my leads aren't leading anywhere on WhatsApp.

Paraguay mate, but it was my only positive day game result here tbh. Got decent results in Curitiba with DG.

RE: How many of you guys are doing day game right now? - battalion - 02-11-2021

Would you mind making a datasheet of Paraguay? That country interests me also and they have some hot Guarani women there. If not, then just open here in this topic briefly how's Asuncion and other places you've been to and how receptive the women were?

Ill write something when I have some time.

RE: How many of you guys are doing day game right now? - Manbeline - 02-11-2021

I natural do it but only because all the fun spots and events I usually go to are currently not happening, so I am talking more with everyone simply as an outlet. I never have trouble talking to women, so it goes that way. If a woman is interested, she'll tell me that I'm good looking and then if I like her enough will lead it elsewhere.

RE: How many of you guys are doing day game right now? - AirWaves - 02-12-2021

^ Call me Captain Obvious, but for the newbies reading, only do the above (wait for a girl to tell you you're good looking) if you actually are.

If I did this, as an average at best looking guy, I'd be waiting an eternity and never approach.

RE: How many of you guys are doing day game right now? - Blake2 - 02-12-2021

(02-12-2021, 08:33 AM)AirWaves Wrote: ^ Call me Captain Obvious, but for the newbies reading, only do the above (wait for a girl to tell you you're good looking) if you actually are.

If I did this, as an average at best looking guy, I'd be waiting an eternity and never approach.

Not always true. Manbeline could be in the Philippines or Africa. Lots of girls will comment on your appearance.
Very location dependent.

RE: How many of you guys are doing day game right now? - churros - 02-12-2021

(02-12-2021, 08:40 AM)Blake2 Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 08:33 AM)AirWaves Wrote: ^ Call me Captain Obvious, but for the newbies reading, only do the above (wait for a girl to tell you you're good looking) if you actually are.

Not always true. Manbeline could be in the Philippines or Africa. Lots of girls will comment on your appearance.
Very location dependent.

You've both correctly detected something fishy about Manbeline's story. He's bullshitting yet again. Read in the context of his other implausible player stories.

RE: How many of you guys are doing day game right now? - lika91 - 02-12-2021

There is a valid point though. Many girls from day game I had success with returned the compliment. It's defo a very good sign, and if theyre brought up well, why wouldn't they? But sure, it doesn't make sense to only escalate when they compliment you back.

RE: How many of you guys are doing day game right now? - AirWaves - 02-12-2021

^ You're talking about the girls returning the compliment.

That's different than the girls making the first move, to compliment you. Unless I read wrong, that's what Manbelline's talking about.

RE: How many of you guys are doing day game right now? - Manbeline - 02-13-2021

I live in the South. I'm picky, so I don't game as many women as they do to me. Doesn't help that there's a lot of women who just don't dress themselves up properly. But it does help that I have a certain look. I'm not bragging, that's just how the dice rolled for me. It makes me lazy when I'm gaming, but I do tend to get compliments before I will throw one at them. Then I use that as a cue to flirt a little more. It's a lazy way of doing it, but I'm taking advantage of it while I still can.

Because of current situation, I am having to be a bit more aggressive.

RE: How many of you guys are doing day game right now? - New Ice Age - 02-13-2021

Just stared with daygame in the last few days here in Berlin. So far things are working out not bad, girls are pretty open. Didn't have any negative experiences so far, no harsh blowout or anything like that. Will report with mores details in a few days.

RE: How many of you guys are doing day game right now? - filipinokid - 02-17-2021

What is the best way to get over approach anxiety. My AA and inner game is so weak I can barely let out a hey. I have actually been the one getting gamed by girls more than doing anything. It's sort of embarrassing. These girls have more balls then me.

RE: How many of you guys are doing day game right now? - CraveElectrolytes - 02-17-2021

(02-17-2021, 03:11 AM)filipinokid Wrote: What is the best way to get over approach anxiety. My AA and inner game is so weak I can barely let out a hey. I have actually been the one getting gamed by girls more than doing anything. It's sort of embarrassing. These girls have more balls then me.

Ok so for me, this is my personal opinion / experience...

First of all, getting over AA is alot like asking "how do i increase my confidence?" It's a lot of hard inner game work. Self help, weight lifting, brainwashing yourself as to why it's totally normal to approach girls, whatever makes you feel good about yourself...

But also very important, or at least for me...was like when I was learning sales. You need a system. A process...even a script if you will...

And when you know what you to say, when to say it, and why it works (and have belief that it works because you've seen the results for yourself from personal experience or in-field videos from the teacher)....that gives you confidence and helps destroy AA.

Bro basically you just don't know what to say or how to lead an interaction through the stages of Attraction, Comfort, and Seduction.

My personal favorite, and recommendation, is to go torrent Daygame Nitro by Nick Krauser.

Just Fucking Do It.

Read it in about 1 week or so. (It's a great dense read with practical how-to's mixed in with just the right amount of higher level philosophy).

Go out and see how it gives you a structure to cold approach girls.

Talks some girls up...that's the only way to get over AA. Fucking do it.

When you have a guide you're following from a true master it gives you energy.

Then reward him by buying one of his other courses (like I did).

I'll tell you, I'm cleaning the fuck up in Mexico right now because of this dude.

Trust me -- the main reason you have AA is because a lot of these game teaching retards say "you don't need a script! open with anything!" and that's bullshit. They all started with a playbook. With scripts. With actual actionable advice.

Sure, increase your overall value and be the best you can be (Thanks Tony Robbins!!) But seriously...follow a fuckin system when you're starting out and then get creative after that.

And thank me later...or not.

RE: How many of you guys are doing day game right now? - battalion - 02-17-2021

The most important thing is to think twice before approaching. Think quickly if you really want to approach her. Would you enjoy seeing her later on? Would you enjoy interact with her later on? This all is calculated based on her habitus. If you think yes, go ahead. Don't spam approach, do it quality wise. However, with masks on they usually look completely different than without a mask so extra screening and a mask compliance test is important to avoid disappointments.

You can talk to them about everything. You can ask them where's a park you are looking for. You can compliment them. Screening is important. Don't ask the number before you have signals she's into you (she's asking questions too). The rest is texting game and at least here in Mexico I'm still on process learning it.