SwoopTheWorld
DayBang- a guide to daygame - Printable Version

+- SwoopTheWorld (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Game Forum (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: DayBang- a guide to daygame (/showthread.php?tid=2977)

Pages: 1 2

DayBang- a guide to daygame - Blake2 - 11-24-2020

Its unpublished now but i found some links:
https://www.pdfdrive.com/day-bang-e33418512.html

Best book about game I have ever read.
It works and got me results.

Hopefully more people will read it and put it into practice.

RE: DayBang- a guide to daygame - markB - 11-25-2020

It's good but there are better ones imho, like Daygame Nitro by Krauser or Street Hustle by Torero

RE: DayBang- a guide to daygame - AirWaves - 11-25-2020

^ I generally agree, having done both.

Roosh's method led me to a lot of sets where I'd only find out at the end that she had a bf or whatever, while the London style does a better but not perfect job of screening those girls out earlier.

I do use Roosh's method in situations where the girl can't leave immediately though, like on public transit or in a waiting line.

Roosh's method is easier for beginners as well.

Not sure you could use it on a walking girl though.

RE: DayBang- a guide to daygame - Seneca69 - 12-29-2020

I've found Roosh's opens to be stupid easy and effective. Brought me from being afraid to approach women to hooking up in just a few months. I haven't read Nitro's book in full, but it seems to offer a more diverse range of ways to approach. I would still bet money that for most guys Roosh's approaches would lead to more closes though.

RE: DayBang- a guide to daygame - Rang off the Pipe - 12-29-2020

(11-25-2020, 09:53 AM)AirWaves Wrote: ^ I generally agree, having done both.

Roosh's method led me to a lot of sets where I'd only find out at the end that she had a bf or whatever, while the London style does a better but not perfect job of screening those girls out earlier.

I do use Roosh's method in situations where the girl can't leave immediately though, like on public transit or in a waiting line.

This is my thought. His indirect method is great for a girl sitting in a park, for example. I was able to get several numbers and a few dates that way. However, in some scenarios, especially in ones with a time constraint, it's advisable to ask a girl a question or two to gauge her curiosity and commitment to the conversation. If a girl doesn't express a even a little interest in learning about you during a random conversation, it's doubtful that she would even want to devote a part of her day to spend time with you. Asking a question here or there is nice way to filter out such girls.

RE: DayBang- a guide to daygame - klh - 04-09-2021

Consider Mark "Entropy4" Manson's Daygame model. He tried preposterous PUA lines, like Mystery's "Who lies more, men or women?" (plagiarized from Chris Rock), or Roosh's absurd "Where can I find a pet shop?" Mark wrote about one rejection where a disappointed girl pleaded "act normal next time!" He then developed a structured approach where he shows interest, but acts very, very, normal.

RE: DayBang- a guide to daygame - Cobra Kai - 04-09-2021

that website for pdfs is legit. After reading your comment i managed to download 'day bang' and 'daygame nitro' mentioned in the thread.

I've read 'Day Bang' some time ago when I first discovered Roosh. I have just found out about Krauser so reading Nitro now is a great breakdown of his method good recommendation @markB.

Reading the 'Book of Pook' many years ago helped prime my mind for game material. Recently read the 'Alabaster Girl' by Zan Perron which had a similar effect. Im wanting to make game a normal part of my week so look forward to incorporating elements of 'Day Bang' or 'Daygame Nitro'

RE: DayBang- a guide to daygame - Hypno - 04-10-2021

If you have any of his books, they are selling for a pretty penny now.

https://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&st=sl&ref=bf_s2_a28_t1_62&qi=Q6w,DOn75RSYxTBxsryy4z2.WbM_1497963026_1:57:25&bq=author%3Droosh%2520v%26title%3Dday%2520bang%2520how%2520to%2520casually%2520pick%2520up%2520girls%2520during%2520the%2520day

RE: DayBang- a guide to daygame - klh - 04-10-2021

(11-25-2020, 08:06 AM)markB Wrote: It's good but there are better ones imho, like Daygame Nitro by Krauser or Street Hustle by Torero

Krauser and Torero wrote a short pamphlet called Beginner Daygame, before they fought over credit and stopped selling it.  But you can probably find it on the web.  Two minds are better than one, and short is better because it emphasizes the important ideas.  Don't hide your sexual intent, try to establish some genuine rapport or connection, qualify the woman.

Like Roosh, Krauser lives intermittently with his parents, and Torero literally lived in his van.  Choose your role models wisely.

RE: DayBang- a guide to daygame - Scotian - 04-10-2021

(04-09-2021, 11:40 AM)klh Wrote: Consider Mark "Entropy4" Manson's Daygame model.  He tried preposterous PUA lines, like Mystery's "Who lies more, men or women?" (plagiarized from Chris Rock), or Roosh's absurd "Where can I find a pet shop?"  Mark wrote about one rejection where a disappointed girl pleaded "act normal next time!"  He then developed a structured approach where he shows interest, but acts very, very, normal.

This can be hard for some guys, especially those into PUA. I've met guys from RVF in a totally chill setting like a pub and they didn't act normal, some guys were literally trying to AMOG me and it was just me there haha like WTF dude, who are you trying to impress?

RE: DayBang- a guide to daygame - billydingdong - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 04:44 PM)Scotian Wrote: This can be hard for some guys, especially those into PUA. I've met guys from RVF in a totally chill setting like a pub and they didn't act normal, some guys were literally trying to AMOG me and it was just me there haha like WTF dude, who are you trying to impress?

Rough world out there 

Mog or get mogged  Exclamation

RE: DayBang- a guide to daygame - Pavlov's dog - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 10:19 AM)Hypno Wrote: If you have any of his books, they are selling for a pretty penny now.

https://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&st=sl&ref=bf_s2_a28_t1_62&qi=Q6w,DOn75RSYxTBxsryy4z2.WbM_1497963026_1:57:25&bq=author%3Droosh%2520v%26title%3Dday%2520bang%2520how%2520to%2520casually%2520pick%2520up%2520girls%2520during%2520the%2520day

hmmm. I actually have a few. I'd probably keep them unless they went up to a silly price

RE: DayBang- a guide to daygame - James666 - 04-10-2021

Roosh's approach to day game is good to get you going and dealinf with approach anxiety, but it's a little too indirect. Girls obviously know your true intentions, so might as well just get to the point quicker and approach with your intentions clear once you've dipped your toes in the water with Rooshs's day bang stuff

I personally think James Tusk's approaches work best for day game. They feel quite natural.

RE: DayBang- a guide to daygame - Scotian - 04-10-2021

I tried reading Day Game but stopped when he suggested hiding behind bushes to wait for target girls to walk by to approach them.

RE: DayBang- a guide to daygame - AirWaves - 04-10-2021

(04-10-2021, 01:47 PM)klh Wrote:
(11-25-2020, 08:06 AM)markB Wrote: It's good but there are better ones imho, like Daygame Nitro by Krauser or Street Hustle by Torero

Krauser and Torero wrote a short pamphlet called Beginner Daygame, before they fought over credit and stopped selling it.  But you can probably find it on the web.  Two minds are better than one, and short is better because it emphasizes the important ideas.  Don't hide your sexual intent, try to establish some genuine rapport or connection, qualify the woman.

Like Roosh, Krauser lives intermittently with his parents, and Torero literally lived in his van.  Choose your role models wisely.

Let's be fair.

Krauser lives with his parents during the winter when there's almost no Game to be had in freezing Europe. And he already posted about not liking SEA or LatAm.

Torero did the van life thing that's somewhat popular these days, especially on IG and YouTube.

Are these guys Gods? No. But at least they've put themselves out there, never mind met other guys.

Unlike you.

RE: DayBang- a guide to daygame - DEFCON - 04-10-2021

I don't condone tormenting but I'm pretty sure there are files out there of RV books.

Russian social network VK is notorious for having pdfs of many books as well.

RE: DayBang- a guide to daygame - Blake2 - 04-11-2021

(04-10-2021, 07:22 PM)Scotian Wrote: I tried reading Day Game but stopped when he suggested hiding behind bushes to wait for target girls to walk by to approach them.

Lol.  You definitely have to pick and choose when it comes to his advice. 

I didn't use the pet store line too often. But his grocery store game advice was spot on.  Similarly, he had this GALNUC routine which would have taken a long time to go through completely and people don't always have time to stand around that long. But an abbreviated version worked well.

If you pick and choose the good stuff and improvise to fit the situation,  its effective. 

For example,  I'd use an environment based opener and ask for advice.  I had a girl help me pick out a hand cream one time in Kiev.  I mentioned having just relocated here for work, made some comparison between another country I'd lived in, and said my hands were dry from winter sports I was doing.  The girl followed up with questions based on the breadcrumbs I dropped and we had a conversation.

I got the number,  then went on a date couple days later.

RE: DayBang- a guide to daygame - Great Husky 63 - 04-11-2021

Krauzer was honest at least. For him, game worked. It was brutal work, hundreds of rejections, his money spent on travels to Eastern Europe, and the success was measured in having sex with women of which 99% he would never see or heard from again.

He did acknowledge that he had a certain neurosis and psychological projection that was fulfilled doing game with Russian and Ukrainian women, with entire weeks of solitude on his AirBn in second-tier EE cities. But game worked. He was a bald, average guy with limited resources, and he did the best with what he had. Of course by the time you are 40 there are so many things in life more valuable, fulfilling, nutritive, interesting, trascendental and productive than game. And, unless you look like Henry Cavil when he reaches 50, you will age out of many markets.

RE: DayBang- a guide to daygame - Scythianchad - 04-12-2021

I cant take Krauser seriously when he says he prefers Moscow over Kiev and that there are no rich guys in EE, he was interviewed recently on James Tusk's channel and just seemed like he has a poor idea of the SMP in EE. It's 2021, if you want good results what he teaches won't be enough i'm afraid.

RE: DayBang- a guide to daygame - Scythianchad - 04-12-2021

(11-25-2020, 09:53 AM)AirWaves Wrote: ^ I generally agree, having done both.

Yes and no, it's easier in the sense you'll get more maybe girls, but harder in the sense those are harder to covert. Krauser's approach is good but rambling on for minutes on end doesn't work unless you do an instant date. DG is kinda like investing, everyone has their own unique style that fits them, it takes time to figure out what that is. DG is a skill that needs to be mastered.