SwoopTheWorld
The Vietnam Thread - Printable Version

+- SwoopTheWorld (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Travel Forum (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The Vietnam Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Dash - 06-08-2017

Went on a date with probably the hottest Asian of my life.

Looked just like a Korean kpop singer.

She was nice and a Christian to boot.

Like a Korean, wore a little too much makeup for my taste.

English was pretty good.

Wondering if I can get her to not wear as much makeup.

Most guys would rate her an 8-9.

For me its almost impossible for Asians to get an 8+ due to not having big tits or latin asses. So id rate her a solid 7.5

She had to be home by 11pm so I decided to hit up some clubs/bars. We planned to go out next week. Trying to decide if I should pursue this.

Checked online and saw it was the main Latin night at that spanish bar in D1. Cuba.

It was packed and had a very good atmosphere. Drinks were decently priced at 2.5 dollars for a beer.

I had two beers and decided to go check out some new places. First up was Spark

Was quite impressed by this place. Thursday is Ladies night. Played my type of Western music.

Was only about 50% full but that is more than enough. Girls were looking ripe for the picking. Nice mid level club and clients. Beer here was about 5 dollars.

Only negative was it is a little on the darker side, but not too bad. I should have stayed here but decided to go check out another premier club called Play. I saw that club rat I banged when I first arrived on FB saying she was there. When I arrived they told me I had to have a reservation or know someone inside. I remembered that girl was there and the entrance chick actually knew her. So she let me in.

This place is not my style. Super expensive. They didn't even have beer on the menu. Cheapest drink was a mixdrink for about 10 dollars. I aint paying 10 dollars for a drink in South East Asia. I just ordered a sprite for 5 dollars.

No real dancing taking place. Everyone at tables in large sets. Very high maintenance girls here. I had a few girls smile at me.

I have training in the morning so I decided to call it a night around 1am. Didn't even finish the sprite. As I was leaving I noticed another popular bar was in the same building called Glow. Its a skybar. Went to there but it was very tame. Only people sitting at the circular bar. No dancing or happening music. Looked pretty chill.

(06-08-2017, 01:43 PM)Vic Vega Wrote: For the record, I'm not going around asking every girl I meet to come straight to my place. I only did that during two situations I described above. Yeah, I did ask a girl to come back to my place on a first date, but that was after 2 hours of talking to her and after I thought I had some comfort down, so I figured I'd test the waters to gauge her reaction.

What I meant Dash, is that you said you were a few pounds overweight with a shaved head. Asian girls generally like scrawny twink fuccbois with a good haircut, and are put off by masculine guys. Plus you said yourself your female students didn't care for you.

I appreciate the advice though. I guess I just got impatient the other day and mouthed off.

Tonight I had a date with a cute and feminine 7. Didn't pull her back to my place, but I touched her a lot and kissed her a few times before we parted ways, and she was into it. She's down to meet me again this weekend. I guess you really do have to have patience here.

No matter how much comfort you think you had, asking a VN girl to your apartment on fist date is a very low % move. 

The girls I deal with mostly are ones on Tinder, Cupid and Western style bars and clubs. They like Western guys. I usually wear a hat on 1st meet so they dont know I shave my head. 

With game and women you just need to get your foot in the door. Then I rely on my game to hook them and close the deal. Not had a girl yet not contact or fuck me again once she saw my shaved head. TravelHardCore also has a shaved head and he kills it in Asia. He is more confident about his look than me and doesn't hide it. He does fine. I got a young pretty boy face so it helps. THC is more masculine looking than me. So both looks can do well. 

Let's go out next Thursday night. Send me a pm.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - TigerT - 06-08-2017

(06-08-2017, 01:43 PM)Vic Vega Wrote: Asian girls generally like scrawny twink fuccbois with a good haircut, and are put off by masculine guys. Plus you said yourself your female students didn't care for you.

I always had the opposite opinion. With Asians from Western countries or in Asia itself. I have large shoulders, squared jaws, arms as large as most of the Asian boys' legs, hairy chest and I have never had a problem with my masculine look. I had a lot more interested from Asian girls when I was in high-school and at the university and it hasn't stopped since then.
Most Chinese women told me they don't like the cute boys look that actors from Japanese or Korean have and that go from students to mature women.
Girls like a confident and masculine look in general. They might be a little bit intimidated at first but once she is comfortable enough with you, it' s going to be easier.

(06-08-2017, 01:43 PM)Vic Vega Wrote: Tonight I had a date with a cute and feminine 7. Didn't pull her back to my place, but I touched her a lot and kissed her a few times before we parted ways, and she was into it. She's down to meet me again this weekend. I guess you really do have to have patience here.

If it's done on the second date, it's not bad at all. Vietnamese seems to be genuine good girls from what Dash is saying so taking your time if the prize is worth is the best.

(06-08-2017, 06:13 PM)Dash Wrote: Went on a date with probably the hottest Asian of my life.

Looked just like a Korean kpop singer.

She was nice and a Christian to boot.

Like a Korean, wore a little too much makeup for my taste.

English was pretty good.

Wondering if I can get her to not wear as much makeup.

Most guys would rate her an 8-9.

For me its almost impossible for Asians to get an 8+ due to not having big tits or latin asses. So id rate her a solid 7.5

She had to be home by 11pm so I decided to hit up some clubs/bars. We planned to go out next week. Trying to decide if I should pursue this.

That looks like a good potential Asian girlfriend for me bro. I don't know why but big boobs and big asses automatically go in the "I would fuck but not be with" category. I prefer my girlfriend to be cute more than everything.
Yeah, too much make-up sucks but maybe think that she actually put too much make-up to look better for you.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Dash - 06-09-2017

Naw, I knew from her pics she wears too much makeup and cares about her appearance a little too much for my taste.

I was even questioning why I was even meeting her. But seeing her in person she was just stunning and nice. Changed my opinion.

This whole cosmetics thing is big in Asia. Copying Korea. You should see most girls bathroom or getting ready station. Tons and tons of makeup and products they put on them. I hate that shit.

The other girl I met who also looked like a Korean kpop singer (although not as hot as the one last night 7 vs 7.5/8) had the same issue. Hers was worse though. She had that shiny wet look going on. Smh

These girls do not need their makeup.

Don't understand why women havent realized men prefer a more natural simple look.

Maybe it's just because men just go with the flow and don't tell them.

I can imagine most men being ecstatic to meet and go on a date with these two girls.

Oh, the one last night I met on Zalo. It has a feature to see profiles around you and message them.

It is not a dating app or anything. It is a messaging app and you might could say like facebook.

She said she couldn't believe a foreigner was on Zalo and messaged her out of the blue like that. Said it might be destiny lol.

Girl seems like great gf material assuming she tones down the makeup. If I continue to see her and we decide to date I am not sure how to tell her I need her to look more natural and simple. Assume that will hurt her feelings or something.

Let me clarify, when I say these girls wear too much makeup I do not mean anything remotely close to a cakeface. I wouldnt even meet that type for coffee. I simply mean it's a normal amount and simply I can tell she is wearing makeup on her face. I am picky and anal about it. I am sure most guys wouldn't think twice about it with these two girls.

But for me, I am looking for a specific type of girl

1) Simple natural cuteness / attractiveness

2) Slim waist

3) Nice skin

4) Nice legs

Bonus: Nice smile

RE: The Vietnam Thread - TigerT - 06-09-2017

Your criteria for girlfriend material are the same than mine from what I see.

Same here, I don't dislike make-up as long as it's nicely done and that there is not too much of it. Bringing that to a girl is always difficult since she might have stuff she might not want us to see (like marks on the face). I am in Northwestern China now and many girls have pale skins with red cheeks, let me tell you that they will do anything for hiding to cheeks.
Summer is a good time to bring that up. Since I am French and for Chinese every French is an expert on cosmetics so they tend to believe, I tell them that make-up in summer might burn their skin. Also, I try to make them understand that have a bright skin and having a shiny oily skin because they put too much stuff is not good.

(06-09-2017, 03:28 AM)TigerT Wrote: Your criteria for girlfriend material are the same than mine from what I see.

Same here, I don't dislike make-up as long as it's nicely done and that there is not too much of it. Bringing that to a girl is always difficult since she might have stuff she might not want us to see (like marks on the face). I am in Northwestern China now and many girls have pale skins with red cheeks, let me tell you that they will do anything for hiding to cheeks.
Summer is a good time to bring that up. Since I am French and for Chinese every French is an expert on cosmetics so they tend to believe, I tell them that make-up in summer might burn their skin. Also, I try to make them understand that have a bright skin and having a shiny oily skin because they put too much stuff is not good.

I dislike makeup. I do not like the idea of me touching or kissing a girl's face with any products on it. 

I don't like the idea of girls looking different in the morning or after a shower than they do in the day or night. 

Wearing minimal makeup is requirement for me. I should not be able to tell she has any one if she does wear it. 

Preferably though, I would want a girl who wears none. But those are a bit hard to find. 

But bare minimum needs to look similar with or without makeup.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Bateman - 06-09-2017

(06-07-2017, 10:32 AM)Vic Vega Wrote: now they're picky about foreigners like the rest of Asia.

Then you better leave that continent and move on to Africa, if you need the white god factor so much to get laid.

(06-09-2017, 12:02 PM)Bateman Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 10:32 AM)Vic Vega Wrote: now they're picky about foreigners like the rest of Asia.

Then you better leave that continent and move on to Africa, if you need the white god factor so much to get laid.

Philippines, Thailand, and Indonesia are still goldmines lol

(06-09-2017, 12:31 PM)Vic Vega Wrote: How are you doing well on Tinder, if, as you said, Tinder is all about how good you look?

Rumor has it Manila is going the same way as the rest of Asia. That is if you want quality, i.e. you want to regularly fuck at least 8/10s in their early 20s, you'll have to flash a bank roll or show high value some other way. You can't come in as a smelly backpacker in flip flops and shorts staying at a hotel and expect to bang an 18-year-old 8 anymore. lol Some of you guys probably haven't been to the Philippines in 2+ years. You'd be amazed how much shit changes so quickly in Asia every year.

As I said, my face is considered "pretty boy". Girls don't even know my head is shaved bc my pic has a hat on. So I get a solid number of matches. 

No normal guy is fucking true 8s on the regularly. Not my definition of an 8. 

First off, finding true 8s is pretty damn hard. Then when you find them, they probably going to be taken. 

This goes for any country. 

Philippines is amazing for cute 6s with a decent number of attractive 7s to be had.

If you are lucky the occasional 8.

(06-09-2017, 12:31 PM)Vic Vega Wrote: How are you doing well on Tinder, if, as you said, Tinder is all about how good you look?

Rumor has it Manila is going the same way as the rest of Asia. That is if you want quality, i.e. you want to regularly fuck at least 8/10s in their early 20s, you'll have to flash a bank roll or show high value some other way. You can't come in as a smelly backpacker in flip flops and shorts staying at a hotel and expect to bang an 18-year-old 8 anymore. lol Some of you guys probably haven't been to the Philippines in 2+ years. You'd be amazed how much shit changes so quickly in Asia every year.

Dude, of course you need to show high value if you want to bang top notch girls. The guys who complain about the girls in Asia usually don't have anything to show for. On RVF there are always people bitching about Bangkok being played out. I fucked more girls and hotter girls in my last month in Bangkok (January 2017) than in any month before. Why? Because I put more effort into approaching girls and increased my value over time. Not by flashing bank roll, but by building a high value Instagram profile, a social circle, learning a bit of the language, dressing better than my competition and living there long term. Give me 2 mins with a Thai girl and she will see immediately that I am different than all the other white faces in the club. In certain nightlife areas (e.g. Khaosan Road) I don't even need to talk to girls to convey that I am higher status than anyone else. I had multiple girls tell me that just by the way I look and behave, they could see that I am not a stupid tourist that is here to fuck girls.

The harsh truth is that Asia is indeed played out. But only for tourists who rely on their white god factor. If you belong to this group, you either go to a second or third tier city where your white skin still gets you laid (e.g. Surabaya), leave the continent for a place where the white god factor is still a thing (e.g. Africa) or suck it up and try to create a competitive advantage over your competition.

I still think any half way decent looking acting white guy can fuck a ton of 6s in SEA.

I am not buying that its played out. Not yet anyways.

(06-09-2017, 12:57 PM)Dash Wrote: I still think any half way decent looking acting white guy can fuck a ton of 6s in SEA.

I am not buying that its played out. Not yet anyways.

Depends on your definition of 6s and halfway decent looking. I know for a fact that some people who come to Bangkok in the hopes of fucking tons of girls leave disappointed. Tinder is not as good any more because of the influx of guys in most major cities. And nightlife can be tough as well if you are alone and don't know much about the nightlife in that city.

If you know what you are doing, I am sure you can get laid a lot in SEA. But if you are a newbie with not much game (and also probably not much time if you are on holidays) and no experience gaming in SEA, you won't fuck tons of 6s unless you are in a place where there are not many foreigners.

What I am saying is that if you are a tourist without game and knowledge about the city you are in, you will not fuck tons of girls unless you are either very good looking (or are in a city where you are considered very good looking), have good game or have low standards.

For Asia I much prefer the Cupid sites. Most young travelers dont even know about it, and many that do simply dont want to pay for the subscription.

For sure just being white is not gonna get you laid like a rockstar.

The guy still has to do his homework (learn where to go), be active (approaching/messaging/dates), have style/groomed and not be an idiot.

I don't have any sympathy for dudes who strike out or dont do as good as they hoped when they didn't put in some effort.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Vic Vega - 06-09-2017

Lol therein lies the problem. The girls don't give a flying fuck about foreigners in pretty much every major city in East Asia/Southeast Asia now, but the male foreigners and society in general still treats you like an outsider. Asian males still hate you (I regularly get stared at and mean-mugged by Chinese and Vietnamese males, even in cities with tons of foreigners like Shanghai and Saigon). And most of these countries are still largely third world shitholes with a shitty quality of life.

So what's the point? Where's the incentive to stay here? And why are people still coming here in fucking droves if they're doing poorly?

(06-09-2017, 02:45 PM)Vic Vega Wrote: Lol therein lies the problem. The girls don't give a flying fuck about foreigners in pretty much every major city in East Asia/Southeast Asia now, but the male foreigners and society in general still treats you like an outsider. Asian males still hate you (I regularly get stared at and mean-mugged by Chinese and Vietnamese males, even in cities with tons of foreigners like Shanghai and Saigon). And most of these countries are still largely third world shitholes with a shitty quality of life.

So what's the point? Where's the incentive to stay here? And why are people still coming here in fucking droves if they're doing poorly?

I know for a fact White men are more sexually attractive to Filipinas and Indonesians than local men. 

Now I am not sure about Thailand. They are probably a little more Nationalistic and not as into Whites.

Plenty incentive.

In places like Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia guys can fuck 3 new girls a week. You aint doing that consistently in other countries.

In a place like Vietnam, you can easily date up. You will be able to get a hotter gf here than most other places.

Not even mentioning the food, beaches and cheap COL.

South East Asia still has plenty gas left in the tank.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Malo - 06-09-2017

I wish the "it's been played out" whining posts would not invade this forum too. It's already pretty much ruined the RVF Travel forum.

It's been played out! - No, you just don't have game! - Yes it's played out! - No it hasn't! - I didn't get laid it's been played out! - I did get laid, it hasn't! ... and so on and on..

Pretty much 80% of content on RVF these days. Sad. Now here too? Sad.

Honestly if it's played out, you can go home. No need to vent on the forum. We already understand extremely well that some people firmly and strongly believe it's been played out.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Exultate - 06-09-2017

It's all played out. Everyone go home and leave all the Asian hunnies for me. Big Grin

Seriously guys, go home.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - TigerT - 06-09-2017

Who cares if Asia is all played out now? I am in Asia because I like Asian women and because I have a good life here so I won't stop gaming just because it is getting a little bit difficult (which I don't even think it's the case).
No point to play that card even here and dooming this place with negativity.

If it's too difficult for you then three solutions, but I guess complaining is easier:

-Work on yourself to improve your value. Don't expect to get girls to be interested if you have nothing interesting to show. Dash and I have been talking a lot about it over the last few days. If you presented yourself as a slightly average guy (let's say a 5-6) don't expect hot/nice girls (those 8-9-10 out there) to show any interest on you. I mean, will you go for a 3? I start from the principles that if I can get picky about girls, girls can be picky about me, that's fair game. And don't expect to have girls jumping on you because your skin is white and you have a passport from a rich country. That's a bonus, nothing more and it shouldn't be your main strength.

-If you want to base your all game on being a foreigner, go to cities where foreigners don't go. I am not saying to go to bang farmers' daughters in the mountains, but go to smaller ones.

-Exulate said it better than I will ever say it:
(06-09-2017, 10:26 PM)Exultate Wrote: It's all played out. Everyone go home and leave all the Asian hunnies for me. Big Grin

Seriously guys, go home.

And please, let's go back to the Vietnamese thread instead of having the whining section about "Vietnam sucks" after having "China sucks.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Dash - 06-10-2017

Just had a 19 year old cute girl with surprisingly nice ass and juicy thighs (by Asian standards) leave. She came straight to my place on 1st meet. The funny thing was I didn't even ask her, she volunteered it. Her English was pretty poor though, but we managed some very basic small talk. Played youtube music then play danced with her spinned her around then in close to me to kiss her. Smashed her two times during the night and one more time this morning. Some of the best poosy/sex ive had in awhile. She could take the dick doggy better than most Asian girls.

I was actually hoping she would have to leave after the 1st sex last night because I had another young girl wanting to come over due to an argument she had with her landlord. Had to tell her I was at a birthday party and would try to pick her up at 1am but the first girl never left.

I bet this security guard at my building thinks I am fucking hookers with how many different girls stroll through lol.

As for the Asia being played out, it def is not played out. You can still get much better results her than in other parts of the world.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Vic Vega - 06-10-2017

Would love to see pics or see what you're actually doing to get these girls.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Dash - 06-10-2017

(06-10-2017, 01:20 AM)Vic Vega Wrote: Would love to see pics or see what you're actually doing to get these girls.

Send me a pm and we can meet up this Thursday night. 

I will show you pics. 

As for my routine it's pretty simple. 

On Tinder/Cupid/Skout

Me: Hey how are you?
Her: Good
Me: What district you live?
Her: District 7
Me: Let's get coffee sometime. What is your zalo number/facebook?
Her: 01244375432

Then I message them and set up a coffee, food, or cinema date. At the date I use my charm and looks to make them like me even more. After a date or 2 or 3 I will joking tell them "I am hungry, bring me some food Tongue". Or after 2 or more meets they will feel comfortable with me and I will just ask them if they want to come hangout after getting lunch. Or they come over one time during the day and I don't try anything (depending on how I feel with the girl) she will be fully comfortable with me and then I can just invite her to "come hangout at my place" at night. 

If I feel or know she is slutty I will invite for beer/clubbing. Then just bring her straight to my place around 2am.

If they make it obvious they are a freak and DTF I will just skip beer/club and invite her over to my place right away.

Or like the girl from last night, I had no clue she was a freak from chatting and her pics. But she just invited herself straight to my place.

Some of my lays are from randoms at the bar or club.

I have a general outline I follow. Tweak it alittle for each girl depending on various circumstances.