SwoopTheWorld
The Vietnam Thread - Printable Version

+- SwoopTheWorld (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Travel Forum (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The Vietnam Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Dash - 09-04-2018

Some of my hottest lays have come from Cupid. Great for me. Most young dudes don't want to shell out money for it. So its mostly locals and older foreigners. Which means shooting fish in a barrel for me.

Tinder will start to slow down the longer one lives here. Its great for a new guy in town though. Don't really need anything else.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - SpecialEd - 09-04-2018

I just moved to my new place in d10. Tinder is even better out here. Just all 18-22 yr old uni students.

I think most girls set their radius around 5km so I wasn't even seeing them lol.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - SpecialEd - 09-04-2018

What kind of sucks is my Muay Thai gym is now about twice the distance. I like my new place better but as far as logistics I think D4 is one of the best districts.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Mas Cervezas - 09-05-2018

For all you dedicated Saigon swoopers, what does living in baller mode in Saigon cost/month?

RE: The Vietnam Thread - SpecialEd - 09-05-2018

It depends what you mean by ball out. Some of the expats here spend $1200 a month on their pads, rent cars, and eat Western food everynight. So that's probably a $3,000 a month lifestyle. 

I've got a nice place for $600 so I can ball out on $1500. That's partying a few times a week. Drink like a fish. Have a membership at the fanciest gym in town. Eating out every meal. Motorbike rental. Includes visa runs and travel inside VN.

Personally, I'd struggle to spend more than $2000 a month. And believe you me I tried lol.

LMAO just got a job offer from a chick on tinder. I'm telling you guys need to get your butts on a plane here. VN companies love to hire Westerners. They think we're more competent. Which we are tbh. It's not just English teaching either.

I know so many people back in the States that are barely getting by. There's opportunity here.

Well guys I'm proud to say I've made it to multi millionaire status in at least one currency. 

#balling
#toomuchdong

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Sultfex - 09-05-2018

guys anyone in Hanoi ?

I want to check out Hanoi. It's more of a Chinese look up there which I actually like. Will probably head up there next month for a few days. Any good spots for a night out?

So I got dumped lol. By the Westernized 25 yr old chick from Arcane. I guess I had some sort of oneitis for her. I don't know why. She's not a stunner, barely 5ft tall, and pretty feminist. Uses words like toxic masculinity. But at the same time she was a lot of fun, and could understand my humor.

But I was just flabbergasted for the reasons. 1. She said that I wasnt into her..like messaging her enough. 2. She said that I was insensitive to her friends. What I think she meant was we were out at the afterparty until 9am and it was literally me and 6 of her thirsty guy friends swarming her. I was a little peeved. So I got a grab taxi for us to go back to to my place.

How do you guys handle a chick with a lot of guy 'friends'? I mean 1-2 is cool. But when it's literally a swarm of dudes around your girl how is a guy supposed to be comfortable with that? And one of them was this weird bald ass Lithuanian dude. He literally spent half an hour talking about why he had no hair.

Anyway 17yr old is coming over in the morning to fuck my brains out again so I hopefully I get over it.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Stretch - 09-05-2018

(09-05-2018, 04:53 PM)SpecialEd Wrote: How do you guys handle a chick with a lot of guy 'friends'? I mean 1-2 is cool. But when it's literally a swarm of dudes around your girl how is a guy supposed to be comfortable with that? And one of them was this weird bald ass Lithuanian dude. He literally spent half an hour talking about why he had no hair.

Anyway 17yr old is coming over in the morning to fuck my brains out again so I hopefully I get over it.

Yeah it sounds like not a cool scene. You don't have to handle it, just move on. Actually sounds like you are moving on in the best possible way, haha, with your plans for the morning. Just keep trying new girls too. Reading your posts, you must be a good looking guy. I do okay online, but never got a message yet from a chick saying, I want to lick you. Thats great. Did that happen yet? Maybe get something going with her too.

(09-05-2018, 05:04 PM)Stretch Wrote:
(09-05-2018, 04:53 PM)SpecialEd Wrote: How do you guys handle a chick with a lot of guy 'friends'? I mean 1-2 is cool. But when it's literally a swarm of dudes around your girl how is a guy supposed to be comfortable with that? And one of them was this weird bald ass Lithuanian dude. He literally spent half an hour talking about why he had no hair.

Yeah it sounds like not a cool scene. You don't have to handle it, just move on. Actually sounds like you are moving on in the best possible way, haha, with your plans for the morning. Just keep trying new girls too. Reading your posts, you must be a good looking guy. I do okay online, but never got a message yet from a chick saying, I want to lick you. Thats great. Did that happen yet? Maybe get something going with her too.

Yea dude, the more I think about this it's not me - she's got the issues here. I mean I'm not a controlling or possessive dude by any means. But no guy with normal testosterone levels is going to tolerate that shit. And i know she does it for validation. 

She's a real social butterfly. That's cool. I'm more an introvert but i prefer dating extroverts. But if you put your friends above a potential bf, you're gonna be constantly single. Think she said it had been 2 years since she had a boyfriend. 

The catch 22 for me is I relate better to Westernized girls because they understand my way of thinking - but the more westernized they are the more damaged are. It's like fuck what do you do?

Nope, havent pursued the 'i wanna lick you' girl yet lmao. Like I said, I've had oneitis for this chick. And the 17yr old wasnt leaving me with much energy lol.

P.S Are you in Saigon? If so, we should hang out.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Stretch - 09-05-2018

(09-05-2018, 05:17 PM)SpecialEd Wrote: Nope, havent pursued the 'i wanna lick you' girl yet lmao. Like I said, I've had oneitis for this chick. And the 17yr old wasnt leaving me with much energy lol.

P.S Are you in Saigon? If so, we should hang out.

Yea dude would love to hang, but nah Im here in the States currently. I have a 5'10 girlfriend here to entertain me so I got a touch of the oneitis too  Wink  Its fine if it only happens once in a while..

But reading these threads is really giving me the yellow fever. Hell I love 5ft Asians, I already do the tall girl thing here. And now you're bringing up threesomes, girls begging to lick you, and what not, whats a guy reading to do? Start saving up and book a trip to Asia soon, haha.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Mas Cervezas - 09-05-2018

I wonder what 20 and THC's views are on:
handling a girl with a lot of guy friends? Is it basically a shite deal going in and you cut your losses early on b/c girls like that are hard to trust or do you look at it differently? Given what human nature is, I think girls like that will be choking on one of those 'friends' dongs at 3am one night when you're not around, they're mad at you, bored, out late and wasted with their 'friend', etc.

Also, what's the best way they have found to find the best looking intelligent girls in different parts of the World if you like to be around girls who are more interesting to talk to and well read than your average pop-culture and smart phone addled brain of the average 20yo girl.

I think it's more than a trust issue of whether she's fucking them. I don't think this chick was anyway. 

For me, the thought rolling through my head is why does she need the validation of a bunch of dudes constantly salivating over her? And why isnt she just spending that time with me? Also the lack of healthy female friendships is a red flag. 

Generally speaking, women should hangout with women and men with men. When you cut out the shit, you realize male/female friendships don't make any sense. I mean sure there's plenty of women that I have no interest in fucking but what am I gonna do with them? Watch the Kardashians and go shopping?

RE: The Vietnam Thread - AmeriTrader - 09-06-2018

Quote:Generally speaking, women should hangout with women and men with men. When you cut out the shit, you realize male/female friendships don't make any sense. I mean sure there's plenty of women that I have no interest in fucking but what am I gonna do with them? Watch the Kardashians and go shopping?
Dude, truer words have never been spoken. To each his own, but every guy I've know who has lots of girls who are his "friends" has been a little bit off.

And more often than not, the girls I've known who have a million "guy friends" are actually banging them. They'll at least hook up with some of them periodically, because it's just a fucking inevitability. If they're hanging out, getting drunk, and having fun, eventually they're going to screw. I always try to see those situations for what they are - unless the guys are gay, they're looking to smash. She knows this and probably invites it. That's just the way it is.

To answer your question, though, I won't spend time with a girl who has a million guy friends. You can certainly try with it, but it's a hard pass for me. It sounds like you're moving past her in the best way possible, though.

Grats on that huge stack of dong, by the way, lol.

(09-05-2018, 05:51 PM)Stretch Wrote: But reading these threads is really giving me the yellow fever. Hell I love 5ft Asians, I already do the tall girl thing here. And now you're bringing up threesomes, girls begging to lick you, and what not, whats a guy reading to do? Start saving up and book a trip to Asia soon, haha.

Haha, get those plane tickets, man! Having a girlfriend in the US helps keep you really sharp, and you'll probably have that much more fun when you take a break from her. I don't advocate doing anything intentionally horrible, and you can use your best judgment, but when you're an old guy, I doubt that you'll regret having taken the opportunity to travel and have fun.

You might, however, regret having not taking that opportunity. This thread in particular is making me not want to miss the opportunity to visit Vietnam, haha.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - SpecialEd - 09-06-2018

So I'm legit afraid of this 17yr old's sex drive lol.

She skipped work today because she was "sick" but just hanged out at my place from like 8-4. She literally just wanted to fuck the whole time. After the fifth round, I had to tell her no more lmao. She was still trying to get me hard again. She's like a nymph right out of Greek mythology.

Anyway, there's a party at Lighthouse saturday apparently. And I'm probably gonna check out Observatory tomorrow if anybody wants to meetup.

Also discovered FB groups to be a surprising source of chicks here. I post in a couple expat ones quite regularly and it seems like every day I get some girl PM'ing me asking if I like viet girls. I don't even know why they bother asking that lol. Pretty sure every Western guy here is infected with some degree of yellow fever.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Stretch - 09-06-2018

Well damn......five times? Its even too much for me, after three or four she could just try and ride cowgirl while I browse the laptop. But congratulations, and you thought about the 25 year old that dumped you the whole time? Bet you didn't...
If those are bothering to PM you there then they are really asking, "do you want to fuck me?" not just do you like viet. And you should...if you have any energy left? Sounds like the 17 year old not only to mark you, but keep you drained, so you might not try so much with other girls.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - SpecialEd - 09-07-2018

Yea I'm over the oneitis. Got a mad sore throat and congestion though. The air is no joke here fellas. I've got a top of the line Respro, but you can't wear it all the time.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - SpecialEd - 09-10-2018

So not much to update you all on. I've been partying a bit too hard lately which made me feel like shit. Ran into oneitis at Lightouse Sunday. I'm over it but shit was still kind of weird.

I've been nursing a couple injuries so took a break from muay thai. In combo with the partying and that Vietnammm food delivery app, I'm at risk of turning into a fat fuck. Need to get back in the gym. I think I might get back into a weightlifting routine here. Never did any roids but you can get them otc here. I kinda of want to do a cycle just for curiosity sake lol.

Now that I've been here over a month, I want to try to settle into more of a routine and be more productive. I don't really need to work but it ain't healthy doing damn all all day.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - SpecialEd - 09-11-2018

I found an awesome/cheap gym about a kilometer from my place in phu nhuan. 

850,000 dong for full use of facilities and 12 Muay Thai classes a month. The other place was 2.2 mil.. I can't speak to the quality of instruction yet but I saw their training room and it's on point. 

Even better instead of pudgy expat women, the place is loaded with skinny Viet girls with squat butts.

So 17yr old has apparently been putting pics of me on her Instagram. At first I was a little peeved. But she told me a lot of her friends are asking about me and are jealous. I'm trying to push for a 3some but she's resisting lol.

This is the kind of nymphomania I've had to contend with.