SwoopTheWorld
The Vietnam Thread - Printable Version

+- SwoopTheWorld (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Travel Forum (https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The Vietnam Thread (/showthread.php?tid=23)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Dash - 06-18-2017

The place I took the girl was called Yolo in D1.

Decent date spot. Got outside sitting and a small dimmer inside that connects with the outside.

Nice transition from sitting outside to going inside and dancing and making out. I even fingered that girl in there.

Plays mostly Western music with mid range prices (2$ for a beer)

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Dash - 06-18-2017

19 year old asked to come over, and my night was free so told her yea.

Then the freelancer just messages me out of blue asking me to come relax with her at her house.

smh

RE: The Vietnam Thread - TigerT - 06-18-2017

That looks like a good girl to me, even if yeah 17yo might be a little bit too young and you might have some trouble to connect with her outside of the bedroom if you spend long time with her. Don't know what's the age of consent in Vietnam, as long as it's not 18, it's fine.
I would be more pissed off by the fact that she hided/lied about her age.

Same thing almost happened to me in China a few years back. I was often going to the same restaurant and start to get pretty close with one of the waitresses (that ended up being the daughter of the owner and chef). Got her WeChat and chatted a lot with her. She was pretty hot, with big boobs for an Asian girls and an ass on which my eyes will always stay blocked on after she brought me my food, with a slim waist and also pretty playful. She told me she was 18 but ended up being 16. it was actually a genuine mistake from her, because many Chineses, especially in some more remote area count their age in a different way than us. Basically, they say they are one at birth and get one more year on Chinese new year. Age of consent in China is 14 but I didn't go for her and kind of regret it now. You won't be in that situation at least Dash

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Bateman - 06-19-2017

(06-17-2017, 12:46 AM)Dash Wrote: I will post some pics when I get out of work.

I am still waiting for the pics  Big Grin

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Dash - 06-19-2017

My bad, busy weekend. 

Girl is very short and lacking in the chest department. But damn she got some nice legs and toned ass.

[Image: qmtStr3.jpg]

RE: The Vietnam Thread - BarbarianFather - 06-20-2017

Dang following along on this adventure and it never clicked till Christoff stated it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DASH

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Dash - 06-20-2017

Fuck me

Went to club with new girl and the girl I fucked on my bday I run into. Who I'm suppose to meet tomorrow night. She is pissed. Jesus Christ.

Fuck I'm so stupid. You can not go to Lush or almost any major club without investigating if any of your current stable are there. Damn

Just ruined probably two good pieces of pussy.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - BarbarianFather - 06-21-2017

You got this, work it into a 3 some.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Dash - 06-21-2017

(06-21-2017, 12:56 AM)BarbarianFather Wrote: You got this, work it into a 3 some.

Lol

Both girls are pissed. 

Burned two bridges in one night. 

Fuck

Vietnam girls are famously jealous.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - BarbarianFather - 06-21-2017

Oh ouch

Good thing there is a few million more.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - prisonbreak - 06-21-2017

(06-21-2017, 01:29 AM)Dash Wrote:
(06-21-2017, 12:56 AM)BarbarianFather Wrote: You got this, work it into a 3 some.

Lol

Both girls are pissed. 

Fuck

You are lucky they are only pissed.It could have been much uglier Cool

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Jason55 - 06-21-2017

(06-21-2017, 01:29 AM)Dash Wrote: Lol

Both girls are pissed. 

Fuck

They might be pissed but inside they love it. You think they want to be with a guy no other girl wants? This is some epic lying, deceiving, cheating, jealousy, exciting soap opera shit. Why do you think they watch those shows? Think the shows would be interesting if everyone was always nice and loyal? You give them some nice real life drama. Put on an eye patch and name yourself "Patch"

RE: The Vietnam Thread - TigerT - 06-22-2017

(06-21-2017, 01:29 AM)Dash Wrote: Vietnam girls are famously jealous.

I don't imagine many decent girls being happy to see you with another girl when you have a date planned with her the day after. Vietnam or anywhere else for the fact. Since you wrote that vietnamese girls are general nice girls who value honesty and a man they can believe over anything else, yeah I can imagine her being pissed.

(06-21-2017, 01:53 PM)Jason55 Wrote: They might be pissed but inside they love it. You think they want to be with a guy no other girl wants? This is some epic lying, deceiving, cheating, jealousy, exciting soap opera shit. Why do you think they watch those shows? Think the shows would be interesting if everyone was always nice and loyal? You give them some nice real life drama. Put on an eye patch and name yourself "Patch"

I like watching videos of car accident in Russia, doesn't mean I would like to be in an accident.

I think Dash, you will have to do something quick about it if you are planning anything serious with one of them. You can save it with one of them by showing your good side and spend lot of time with your favorite one of the two and making her feel you choose her over the other one. That's the thing to do I would say if you are planning to be serious with one of those two. If you don't, return on Tinder and Cupid and forget about them.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Dash - 06-22-2017

I am not planning anything serious with either. Both are party or slutty girls.

So the loss is tolerable, albeit annoying as it was some nice poosy.

Most girls you want a serious relationship with are not the ones that go out to clubs late at night.

@Jason

These girls don't love it. The girl had fire in her eyes. She wasn't having any of my excuses. That bridge is burned.

These are not gold diggers or superficial chicks (even the party ones). They want honest loyal men who know how to respect and treat a woman good. That is what other non superficial non gold diggers want also. So if it looks like I am not loyal and honest, none of them will want me.

I made an error. I would have fucked that girl again last night had this not happen. She cancelled our date.

RE: The Vietnam Thread - TigerT - 06-22-2017

Yeah so it doesn't really matter, just lost a pussy not a potential gf is fine. I am sure, there is enough of those girls in Saigon to keep you busy for a while for waiting for the perfect one

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Vic Vega - 06-22-2017

I'm on a low carb diet, so I'm wondering what the deal with coffee is here.

Whenever you order regular black coffee, it's always a suprise as to what they'll give you. The Vietnamese style iced black coffee is obviously sweetened, but I'm not sure to what degree. One or two times I ordered a regular Americano at a cafe near my place, and they gave me this chocolate drink. Wtf?

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Dash - 06-23-2017

At a dope ass bar overlooking the city with Latin music and dancing. I can not bare the sight of seeing Asian men bring able to dance to Latin music and I can't

RE: The Vietnam Thread - guys - 06-24-2017

messing around with anyone under 18 in SEA is risking much more than getting laid is worth

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Dash - 06-24-2017

Quote:messing around with anyone under 18 in SEA is risking much more than getting laid is worth

YOLO lol

RE: The Vietnam Thread - Dash - 06-26-2017

Got to make another visa run next week. Shit is annoying.