Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The India Thread
So, even though I still have my Philippine girl on my mind... girls have been good in Mumbai. I didn't do what THC did with so much traveling and booked an airbnb and today... i doubled up; 2 new girls in 5 hours. My 3rd girl in the last few days.

The first girl from tonight is a bollywood actress (or is trying to be) she has had a lot of minor roles and has been in quite a few commercials, but hasnt been able to get any big roles yet. I asked her to act and it wasn't great, my guess is that the only reason she got the roles she did get were because of who her dad is (owns a big company in India). So far she has been my sugar mama. It took a few dates for me to get her.

The second girl had a big ass and super exotic look. I was a big fan. Just like all the other Indian girls I have met, she was fun to talk to. Sex came pretty easily (sdl) and it was GREAT, best sex from India. Basking in afterglow as I write this.

Feeling like India has it all... the sights... the food... the culture... the natural beauty... the women and... a funny accent. Loving it here.
[-] The following 7 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • Christoff, TravelHardcore, baimu, Bizzy, DAone27, Smooth Operator, P.T.
I woke up at 2am from a bright light on the horizon.. now I know it was 20's afterglow Wink
[-] The following 5 users Like TravelHardcore's post:
  • 20Nation, Bizzy, Smooth Operator, Christoff, ViceHunter
(03-09-2017, 04:04 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote: Here are some pics from Jaipur, Rajasthan 

[Image: loVvNQT.png]
People hanging out near the water palace.

[Image: leqF9Sm.png]
All streets busy with traffic and "autos" (Indian tuktuks)

[Image: 64rqTQw.png]
Hardly any girls to be seen, lest they are in full traditional Indian outfits or tourists with dreadlocks and fishermen's pants.

[Image: uQLfqNF.png]
Traffic jam near Hawa Tawal.

[Image: 4Kqbv7N.png]
Cool looking gate, middle eastern influences

[Image: 587am77.png]
Another random street shot

(03-09-2017, 04:16 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote: For girls Jaipur is about the shittiest place I've been. This is a tourism only location. There are hardly any girls on the street during the day, I'd say 90% men. If there are girls they are in groups, traditionally clothed. 

There are girls on Tinder but very few. I swiped out immediately and I get about 5 new swipes a day. Had one match with a girl and went on a date earlier today for coffee. 

She was 2 points less attractive as her pics but still bangable. But once I sat down with her I knew this was gonna be a mission impossible. She was super shy and a bit of nerd ("my hobby is studying" / "I don't like to go out" / "I never drink" etc.). Plus she was only allowed to go out for 2 hours. Wasn't gonna happen. 

I'm moving to Delhi this weekend.

So what did you see while in Jaipur?   Traffic looks light compared to when I was there.  I didn't see any girls out either.  Rajasthan keeps their girls at home.   How'd you get there?
(03-10-2017, 07:07 AM)brianmark Wrote: So what did you see while in Jaipur?   Traffic looks light compared to when I was there.  I didn't see any girls out either.  Rajasthan keeps their girls at home.   How'd you get there?

They really do. Doesn't seem to have much for nightlife options either.

I flew in from Mumbai. This place is actually a lot closer to Delhi & Agra than I realised. Train / bus rides there are an option.
I've seen Hawa Mahal, water palace, monkey temple, other temples and did some tourist activities.
(03-09-2017, 06:57 PM)20Nation Wrote: The second girl had a big ass and super exotic look. I was a big fan. Just like all the other Indian girls I have met, she was fun to talk to. Sex came pretty easily (sdl) and it was GREAT, best sex from India. Basking in afterglow as I write this.

Feeling like India has it all... the sights... the food... the culture... the natural beauty... the women and... a funny accent. Loving it here.

That Afterglow must have been bright!!  Cool
Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes DAone27's post:
  • 20Nation
A afterglow seen around the world, 20s mutant power.
(03-09-2017, 04:04 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote: Here are some pics from Jaipur, Rajasthan 

[Image: loVvNQT.png]
People hanging out near the water palace.

[Image: leqF9Sm.png]
All streets busy with traffic and "autos" (Indian tuktuks)

[Image: 64rqTQw.png]
Hardly any girls to be seen, lest they are in full traditional Indian outfits or tourists with dreadlocks and fishermen's pants.

[Image: uQLfqNF.png]
Traffic jam near Hawa Tawal.

[Image: 4Kqbv7N.png]
Cool looking gate, middle eastern influences

[Image: 587am77.png]
Another random street shot

(03-10-2017, 04:40 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 07:07 AM)brianmark Wrote: So what did you see while in Jaipur?   Traffic looks light compared to when I was there.  I didn't see any girls out either.  Rajasthan keeps their girls at home.   How'd you get there?

They really do. Doesn't seem to have much for nightlife options either.

I flew in from Mumbai. This place is actually a lot closer to Delhi & Agra than I realised. Train / bus rides there are an option.
I've seen Hawa Mahal, water palace, monkey temple, other temples and did some tourist activities.

If you're still in Jaipur, you want to go to Amer Fort.  It's giant.  It makes European castles look like miniatures.  It's just outside of Jaipur.  We took trains and buses from Delhi to Jaipur and Agra.  All fairly close or overnight travel.   India's an exotic country.    I'll be interested in hearing what you think of Delhi and Agra.

THC, I never told you but I enjoyed you posts about travel around Guatemala , Belize, etc.  I'm a big fan of good travel writing
When I was in India, I talked to normal young Indian guys who never had had a girl-friend. Same repressive shit as in the Arabic world. Of course we should never draw a direct line to sexual abuse and violence (which is multicausal and inexcusable) but definetely the lack of possibility of free and relaxed interaction between the sexes leads to structural tensions in a society. And do not forget the caste system. If Indian parents are strict, their children must marry inside their caste and not only that: also inside their ethnic group. I know one Indian guy living in Europe, who can choose between three girls on a special dating site for marriage, there are no more options for him to match the strict criteria.
In India I focused on culture and history, not on girls, but from what I know & heard I can say that there definetely should be much esasier countries to get laid. By the way: please do not argue that Kamasutra and Tanta come from India - those are very old (niche?) pheonomenons and not a modern mainstream attitude. Modern Hinduism favors strict "marriage sex only" for example. (With the same injustice like everywhere that girls are much more controlled than boys).

If you want to experience how sex-positve religion can/could be, it's a MUST for all the players out there to VISIT KHAJURAHO. Probably the sexiest classical sight on earth!!!! See some spicy pictures here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakshmana_..._Khajuraho

That said, India is a country with more than 1 billion inhabitants and of course you will find all possible kind of behavior and value systems. What could work in your favor is that the color of skin unfortunately can play an important role in Indian society (higher caste members are often of lighter complexion than lower caste members!!) and lighter skin is preferred by a lot of people: I experienced that myself during a (non-sexual) massage. You can add that to the normal exotic value (e.g. people will take photos of you on the road frecuently). So I wish you a lot of fun - if you do not succeed with the girls, you still have one of the world's finest and oldest high-cultures to explore!
[-] The following 4 users Like Casavecchia's post:
  • brianmark, 20Nation, TravelHardcore, P.T.
(03-12-2017, 12:44 PM)Casavecchia Wrote: When I was in India, I talked to normal young Indian guys who never had had a girl-friend. Same repressive shit as in the Arabic world. Of course we should never draw a direct line to sexual abuse and violence (which is multicausal and inexcusable) but definetely the lack of possibility of free and relaxed interaction between the sexes leads to structural tensions in a society. And do not forget the caste system. If Indian parents are strict, their children must marry inside their caste and not only that: also inside their ethnic group. I know one Indian guy living in Europe, who can choose between three girls on a special dating site for marriage, there are no more options for him to match the strict criteria.
In India I focused on culture and history, not on girls, but from what I know & heard I can say that there definetely should be much esasier countries to get laid. By the way: please do not argue that Kamasutra and Tanta come from India - those are very old (niche?) pheonomenons and not a modern mainstream attitude. Modern Hinduism favors strict "marriage sex only" for example. (With the same injustice like everywhere that girls are much more controlled than boys).

If you want to experience how sex-positve religion can/could be, it's a MUST for all the players out there to VISIT KHAJURAHO. Probably the sexiest classical sight on earth!!!! See some spicy pictures here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakshmana_..._Khajuraho

That said, India is a country with more than 1 billion inhabitants and of course you will find all possible kind of behavior and value systems. What could work in your favor is that the color of skin unfortunately can play an important role in Indian society (higher caste members are often of lighter complexion than lower caste members!!) and lighter skin is preferred by a lot of people: I experienced that myself during a (non-sexual) massage. You can add that to the normal exotic value (e.g. people will take photos of you on the road frecuently). So I wish you a lot of fun - if you do not succeed with the girls, you still have one of the world's finest and oldest high-cultures to explore!

Great post.  I experienced all that you mention.  I went to Khajuaho and it is spectacular.  Unfortunately it is 700 years ago when India was a sexual paradise. That India no longer exists and there is no dating culture, only a marriage culture in most of India.  I met several cute Indian girls on trains who were very friendly.   The only way you can  get them is if it can be done in secret, because Indian guys and families will blackball them and won't see them as marriage material, if they think they've been spoiled by a Westerner.
I know that indian girls can be very exotic pretty, but I heard that in general the most Indian girls are ugly.
Can you guys post some pics of what the girls look like in Mumbai?
Spoof your tinder, maybe I can do some screen shots when I slow down on traveling (just saw the Taj Mahal).

As far as girls go, here is what I have noticed (slept with 4 so far, all in my week in my airbnb apartment in Mumbai because hotels wont let you bring girls back). Almost all were either very upper class or at least upper middle class. I think this was big, the poorest girl I went on a date with, really liked me but she was a virgin.

The upper class girls I met are very western in that they are pretty easy. One girl took 3 dates, the others were all first date lays. One girl I even ended up banging an hour before leaving mumbai (almost missed my flight), meeting to bang was probably 30 minutes. I haven't found India to be difficult, but this is very much dependent on the types of girls I am chasing and the part of the country I am in. It seems, the more western and rich, the easier the girls.
[-] The following 3 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • Christoff, TravelHardcore, Bateman
Delhi Update

Had some pretty wild days here last week, so time for an update. After Jaipur I arrived in Delhi, haven't seen much of the city but it seemed cleaner. I had pipelined a girl from Tinder. After the super conservative girls I met up till now the contrast with this girl was big. 

I met her at the station and she would take me to a local place. Walking to that bar she knew must have been the most Indian situation ever. The street was packed with bikes, autos, cars, goats, cows, stray dogs, homeless people, pure chaos. 

We got to the bar, it was dark and it had loud music, people were drinking big towers of beer and smoking sheesha. 

"Let's start with a shot of tequila", she said. I was so game. After days of tourism I was down for drinks and sheesha. We got a tower of kingifsher extra strong beer (8%) too. It was a really fun date. I made out with her in the bar, she wasn't shy at all to kiss in public. Some local guys tried to intervene by asking her and me to dance and they kept hanging around our table. 

After the beer I took her home. We were both feeling the beers and tequila and I almost messed it up because I couldn't find my apartment anymore. Luckily I remembered the name of a hotel I saw nearby and from there I was able to backtrack to my place. 

Once in my place my girl's mom started calling her non stop to check if she was fine. While she was on the phone I undressed and a felt her body. She had a great body, I was surprised she had a nice and big booty. She cut her conversation on the phone short and ignored the following calls while I smashed her. 

Good start in Delhi!

[Image: l0ErOG7d3CXJak4Ao.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like TravelHardcore's post:
  • 20Nation, BarbarianFather, Christoff, DAone27
Holi festival

Later 20N joined me here in Delhi. He rescheduled his flights so he could be here in time for the Holi Festival. It's a festival celebrating friendship where people put colourful water and powders on each other. 

[Image: Coloured-People.jpg]

We had been told that Mathura is the best place to celebrate this and that all the action and fun takes place in the morning from 9am. Mathura is 3h away from Delhi so we decided to leave the evening before, since no way we would make it in time if we left in the morning. 

A girl 20N had pipelined arranged us a cab. The guy showed up half drunk, he had already started celebrating holi I guess. But he insisted he was good to drive so we rolled with it. 

When we arrived at 1am our hotel told us they had accidentally overbooked. They tried to find us another hotel but all hotels in this city had been fully booked for the festival. We had to insist until they offered the solution of letting us sleep in the basement for free on the spare mattresses. Good enough, this way we at least had a couple of hours sleep before the festival. 

Holi was a lot of fun. Indian people go all in 120%. Every single person you see will be covered in colours. Music is played in the street and people are dancing like maniacs (again Indian people go 120%). Lot's of fun, glad the timing of my trip worked out to experience this.

We didn't see much more of the city because we moved the next day to Agra to see the Taj.
[-] The following 4 users Like TravelHardcore's post:
  • 20Nation, BarbarianFather, baimu, P.T.
I'm enjoying your India post but how about some pictures from Holi Festival you took. Why not some pictures with you guys with your faces blurred out?

Are you guys still in India? Where are you going next?
So in my week in an apartment in Mumbai, I slept with 4 girls. One of these girls, had an ass that belonged in Latin America. Whoever says Indian girls don't have ass are very wrong:

[Image: image-1.jpeg]

@ brianmark we uploaded something from that day on twitter I think. We split up now. I am in Malaysia (just got the flag) and THC is still in India.
[-] The following 5 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • TravelHardcore, Christoff, DAone27, StopHummerTime, BarbarianFather