Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The India Thread
Haven't been to India yet, but back home I had a one week romance with a travelling Indian chick. She was frim.mumbay, wild and adventurous.
Told me there's a lot of parties going on at her university and they often travel to the Highlands in the north to get high and enjoy the nature (my dad has been there in th 80s and confirmed it's one of the nicest places he has ever been). Can't contribute more :S
I heard it was very smelly and unsanitary in India. Is there any truth to this?
(03-05-2017, 02:54 AM)phase.iv Wrote: Haven't been to India yet, but back home I had a one week romance with a travelling Indian chick. She was frim.mumbay, wild and adventurous.
Told me there's a lot of parties going on at her university and they often travel to the Highlands in the north to get high and enjoy the nature (my dad has been there in th 80s and confirmed it's one of the nicest places he has ever been). Can't contribute more :S

Best charras (hash) in the world. Manali cream is the shit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ViceHunter's post:
  • Bizzy
@vicehunter yeah my last date she was talking about how she loves hash and how in India it's great, maybe i'll try some.

@themanwho yeah overall it is verymuch so. But, I just came to Bollywood and it's like a whole other world. It smells just like any other western country and cleanliness seems to be the same. I can walk down the street without having to worry about being run over, the women are much hotter, women are actually out, cool cafes and restaurants close and I live very close to the sea and boardwalk which is a great place for dates (just took a girl there)

Tonight
Tonight I had two dates, the first date went perfect and she ended up back at my place. Got the native flag! (have been with two Indian girls in Europe). Then, my second date went just as perfectly, another girl who was a blast to talk to. This one didn't end with a bang but it was mostly because she had a time constraint. It ended with her asking to meet me tomorrow right after work.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Observations about indian girls in Mumbai
These girls can be smoking hot, way hotter than I imagined. On top of that, they have a ton of energy and enthusiasm and really fun personalities. Another interesting thing is that girls have insisted on paying for everything on dates. Both girls didn't just split the bill, they paid for me... very strange.

Wow could it be?
I never thought I would say this, but this is a place I could actually live. Maybe i'm jumping the gun (i've only been in this good area of Mumbai for a day). but the girls over here are hot and really cool, the food is amazing and their is a uniqueness to the culture. To top it all off, THC have had a blast and taken countless epic photos and videos. India is really awesome so far, a roller coaster of disgusting, interesting, alien, amazing and beautiful.
[-] The following 5 users Like 20Nation's post:
  • Christoff, Bateman, Shaen, BarbarianFather, TravelHardcore
Those were Tinder dates? How many matches did you end up getting in Mumbai?
(03-06-2017, 03:39 AM)Dash Wrote: Those were Tinder dates? How many matches did you end up getting in Mumbai?

Yeah, it seems the best way right now (although today I plan on trying some day game). I just did one night game approach, but got approached by an attention whore. I guess night game probably isnt that bad, but to get into most clubs it seems you have to have girls with you. 
On tinder, ive gotten probably 30 matches or so, but well selected matches for hotness. I have quite a few matches, today after writing my Swoop article I think i'll use the boost (haven't used yet) and I didn't really pipeline ahead of time. I'll also try Indian cupid.
Id imagine you would have more success with Tinder and Cupid as opposed to day and nightgame.

Thinking about spoofing my location to Mumbia and seeing some of the talent lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dash's post:
  • 20Nation
@20Nation, We were taught that Atithi Devo Bhava(The guest is equivalent to god). We see foreigners as our guests and that's why those girls were offering to pay everything. Here, people give a lot of importance to hospitality. Glad that you're having fun in my country. And I've felt sad when I saw a lot of bad things at online forums about India and Indian girls, I dont know how many of those keyboard warriors have actually visited India. But I'm finally feeling good that you guys visited here and finding it good.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Whitelucifer's post:
  • 20Nation
I'm very excited about you guys being in India. I traveled in India several years ago with a friend. India was special. How long are you guys planning on being there? What are your plans in India besides shag as many Indian babes as possible? So far your trip has turned out different than my trip. I never went to Chennai. Amazing you found good looking girls in Chennai. I hate Kingfisher beer. Where are you guys staying: hotels, AirBnB, hostels?
[-] The following 1 user Likes brianmark's post:
  • 20Nation
@brianmark We are spending 3 weeks. THC is doing more traveling and I'm currently in Mumbai in an airbnb. We are going to celebrate holi (festival of colors) and go to Tahj mahal and delhi next. You are right though, this place is special. Indian girls are some of the most energetic I have ever encountered... didn't see that coming. They are really fun to talk to but can become exhausting after a while.
It's been a great travel experience so far. Bombay is a really cool city and the best place to meet girls so far. I hope Delhi will be on par at least. 

Unfortunately I cockblocked myself by getting hotel-fucked. The first hotel had a sign "NO VISITORS ALLOWED; UNDER NO CONDITIONS". I was hoping it was just that particular hotel, but apparently it's an Indian thing.

I waited too long to book an AirBnb, so there were none available for under 60-70 dollars. These were above my budget atm, so I booked another hotel in West Bandra that looked better hoping they wouldn't have this shitty policy, but I had the same issue. I even had to sign a paper that I agreed to Indian law not allowing visitors. 

Double fucked. 

Which brings me to share the following pro-tips on India so far: 
  • Don't get hotel-fucked, stay at AirBnb. 
  • Book in advance because they are in short supply. 
I will no longer be staying in hotels for Delhi and Mumbai. Hotels are fine for the small villages where your chance of hooking up with girls is much lower anyway. 

Our last weekend going out in Mumbai I got some numbers from night game, one from street approach (using the THC callback) and one from the bar. The girls were responsive and eager to meet up, but not high quality. With my shitty logistics I wasn't keen on going on dates with them. 

For online, I got very few matches so I changed strategy. I right swiped all girls without looking while I used the "boost function". This gave me about 60-70 matches, but way over half of them were instantly unmatched (as expected). 

The cute girls who remained were easy to set up a date with. 

Which brings me to the following Indian date pro-tip:
  • Date your girls on the weekend or right after her work (hope she can stop at 5pm)
  • Most girls who don't live alone have curfews and have to be back home by 9 or 10 pm
I wish I could have stayed longer in Mumbai (with better logistics) but I'm trying to see as much as I can from the country given the short time that I'm here. So I'm currently traveling around Rajasthan, a province in the North-East of India. It's the place where that Indian guy from Chennai told me to watch out for ghosts.
[-] The following 2 users Like TravelHardcore's post:
  • 20Nation, brianmark
ProTip,

If you find yourself not able to book an Airbnb

Make an account on InternationalSexGuide. It's a P4P forum but you can find a lot of good intel on things to do, prices of basic shit, nightlife recommendations, hotel recommendations, food etc.

Then ask city specific forum what hotels are "girl friendly".

They will know if and which hotel allows girls over.
[-] The following 3 users Like Dash's post:
  • TravelHardcore, baimu, 20Nation
(03-09-2017, 02:33 PM)Dash Wrote: ProTip,

If you find yourself not able to book an Airbnb

Make an account on InternationalSexGuide. It's a P4P forum but you can find a lot of good intel on things to do, prices of basic shit, nightlife recommendations, hotel recommendations, food etc.

Then ask city specific forum what hotels are "girl friendly".

They will know if and which hotel allows girls over.

That might be worth it to report here. Will keep this in mind.
Here are some pics from Jaipur, Rajasthan 

[Image: loVvNQT.png]
People hanging out near the water palace.

[Image: leqF9Sm.png]
All streets busy with traffic and "autos" (Indian tuktuks)

[Image: 64rqTQw.png]
Hardly any girls to be seen, lest they are in full traditional Indian outfits or tourists with dreadlocks and fishermen's pants.

[Image: uQLfqNF.png]
Traffic jam near Hawa Tawal.

[Image: 4Kqbv7N.png]
Cool looking gate, middle eastern influences

[Image: 587am77.png]
Another random street shot
[-] The following 1 user Likes TravelHardcore's post:
  • 20Nation
For girls Jaipur is about the shittiest place I've been. This is a tourism only location. There are hardly any girls on the street during the day, I'd say 90% men. If there are girls they are in groups, traditionally clothed. 

There are girls on Tinder but very few. I swiped out immediately and I get about 5 new swipes a day. Had one match with a girl and went on a date earlier today for coffee. 

She was 2 points less attractive as her pics but still bangable. But once I sat down with her I knew this was gonna be a mission impossible. She was super shy and a bit of nerd ("my hobby is studying" / "I don't like to go out" / "I never drink" etc.). Plus she was only allowed to go out for 2 hours. Wasn't gonna happen. 

I'm moving to Delhi this weekend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TravelHardcore's post:
  • 20Nation